GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just letting you know that Rean (yes...

GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just letting you know that Rean (yes, THE Rean Schwarzer from the franchise called The Legends of Heroes/Eiyuu Densetsu) is getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your hahas for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Rean flies around into the spotlight!

>b-but m-muh obscure franchise!! M-muh Adol!!

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. The Legends of Heroes series is a critically-acclaimed, decade-spanning, interconnected JRPG series spanning at least fourteen entries as of now! Besides Dragon Slayer and Gagharv, it may be more familiar to you as the Trails/Kiseki series starting with Trails in the Sky. Regardless, its legacy and popularity shall ensure that it is getting representation in the form of Rean from Cold Steel/Sen no Kiseki, the most recent subseries of The Legend of Heroes! Besides, if Square Enix haven't been playing nice with Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy, then it's entirely plausible that Nintendo would look for another JRPG developer in its place! And they definitely wouldn't want people being confused by "yet another Roy", let me tell you!

>b-but m-muh Estelle!! M-muh third-party!!

I think you're forgetting about the case of Joker from the Persona series. Let's make a little comparison between him and Rean: both are the most recent protagonists in their series and their mainline games are not on Nintendo systems. But Joker got in! If he could get in, then there's no reason why Rean shouldn't get in over the previous protagonists and without any mainline Nintendo appearances as well!

>b-but m-muh anime swordsman!!
“No!”

You just throw that complaint around because you don't want anymore FE characters! But let me tell you that Rean has access to his tachi of the Eight Leaves One Blade school, his magical orbments, and his mecha! But feel free to continue your denial: it'll make the resulting celebration all the more sweeter, haha.

Attached: meanreanmachine.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Literally who.

>he doesn't know about the chaddest JRPG protagonist in existence, who gets every woman (and man) on his side
And Yea Forums tells anons to have sex so often when they don't even know the proper vidya role models for it...

Attached: 1535787302666.jpg (203x196, 32K)

Real trails chad coming trough.
So chad he heals by punching people.

Attached: Alex_Dudley_%28Akatsuki%29.png (2000x1000, 594K)

>anyone from Cuckbell
>chad
Haha...

>Up Taunt: Does the "Heed my call, Valimar" pose.
>Side Taunt: Sheathes his tachi (it's taken from one of his victory animations in the original games).
>Down Taunt: Takes out his ARCUS and looks at it.

Haha....thats our Rean Mean Machine!

Attached: 1559412185404.jpg (3120x4160, 3.08M)

All we need in smash is rean and crash bandicoot

>another rosterfag thread

Attached: D160699D-29B5-4C51-B8AF-ED88330EA286.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Literally who is this?

>rean sharter instead of based kevin graham
i don't think so sweetie

You can't fool me Todd, you put an entire section filled with literal Nords in Erebonia.

Haha... that's our Rean!

Heavy and Chell. screen cap this.

>they definitely wouldn't want people being confused by "yet another Roy", let me tell you!
So another Chrom instead?
Imagine Adol having a moveset based on bump combat, though.

>he says this when Kevin's tied down by that fatass who keeps eating too much
Cope

Attached: reanbean.png (921x795, 598K)

i want to try out falcom
should i play ys, tits, or coldsteel the hedgehog

Attached: 1554216593669.gif (498x292, 560K)

With trails you gotta start with trails in the sky, ys is easier to get into though. Shorter games and they are pretty cheap on pc too.

Haha... that's our Todd!

based

Haha, that's our user.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker.

Attached: 1527162212787.png (464x515, 291K)

>another anime swordsman
>not even a cool unique one, literally just another medieval anime swordsman

Attached: 1545224267949.jpg (1452x440, 415K)

>Adol in Smash
>can only damage enemies by touching them, no A or B attacks
>Darm Tower stage
>Fukt teleports in and out as a stage boss, damaging him deletes parts of the stage until you kill him

Would actually be really fun.

Action RPGs? Then obviously Ys as TiTs and Cold Steel are turn-based.
Turn-based RPGs? Then sky, but be warned, FC and SC are basically one game. If you end up not liking FC, probably best to drop. If all the worldbuilding and talking to all NPCs after every story event isn't your thing, it'll otherwise take too long for the main story to pay off.

You do not know what levels of ass hurt you would unleash if this was true. Just from Trails fans alone.

Adols moveset wouldn't even matter. Either it's fun and I play him, or he's low-tier and I don't.
But the music. With some new remixes, too. God damn would that be nice.

>Could use high-octane magic from his staves of Ys, teleporting and shooting magic balls everywhere
>Could transform into a demon for his down-B
>Could switch between rapiers and greatswords for different bump damage effects
>Fun "autistic adventurer" personality
>And of course, who could forget the OST remixes
Truly, it would be his greatest adventure yet.

Attached: 1531724186492.png (1200x675, 1M)

Rean's getting in Smash to promote a Trails Collection for the Switch at E3, screencap this

Honestly id take Rean, Adol or Estelle

>This twink gets in over Erdrick or any Tales characters
Imagine the asshurt

this would actually be pretty based since I love self-insert MALE protagonists with a harem of girls like Joker and Rean. I will applaud Sakurai's good taste. My season pass money would not have gone to waste.

Haha that's our rean!

Ahem, FUCK DQ and FUCK Tales

Attached: roidbanningsu.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Don't you have some barriers to break, some villains to job against, and some daughteru cunny to fuck? Oh wait, scratch that last part, I already took care of that for you.

Attached: 1537148431867.png (1048x642, 1.19M)

haha woah rean calm down

Haha, he's fucking in over the pedo officer

Attached: 1539963371498.png (981x921, 744K)

based fellow Erdrickbro

Haha, classic Rean...

I'd rather have Adol, if we're going to dream the impossible here.

Attached: Adol_5.jpg (1500x1907, 455K)

>Remaster recently released on Switch
>Brave from Brave Vesperia
HE IS IN

Attached: Yuri_Lowell.jpg (872x1580, 265K)

cs is cringe

Attached: 1530883850482.png (1141x412, 512K)

Not as bad as a machine-translated Cuckbell.

Attached: Soyndy.png (1624x800, 1.02M)

Mishy confirmed to be in Smash next week!

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 21K)

>Dogi appears on Darm Tower to crush background walls and send them flying to the foreground for fighters to dodge
>The psychedelic background from Dark Fact's fight making its way into the stage, as well as the island of Ys in the sky and the twin moons
>A variety of cool outfits from a long-running series (including American Adol)
Based and adventurepilled

Calvard's going to be the new stage in Smash to promote the future games set in Calvard, screencap this.

>there will never actually be a falcom rep in smash.

Attached: 1556668988586.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

>Ys rep in Smash
>but we get FINAL FANTASY'd and barely get any music
At least we'll never have to know such disappointment

Attached: D7-2Q6ZUcAAX5Eh.jpg (1000x833, 247K)

Never say never, they did put in third-parties with far less Nintendo history than Falcom after all.