Fucking nothing for two years in a row

>fucking nothing for two years in a row
Anyone else regretting their purchase?

Attached: nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg (970x546, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ismyswitchpatched.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, I managed to sell it for $50 more than I bought it for so it turned out great

Hack it OP.

give it back jamal

Give me your top 10 favourite games OP.

We can deduct many things from your answer.

The only circumstances that should have led to you purchasing one of these was if you were a fan of the 3ds/vita and wanted the latest handheld. If this is your main console then you are a moron

>fifth thread today
Snoyfags are SEETHING right now, holy shit

Attached: 72 percent.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

>fucking games that I don't care about for two years in a row
FTFY

Does the screen really look that good?

no, I’ve just devoted all my time into splatoon and now I’m damn near x-rank across the board and having a blast. splatoon is definitely my favorite game of this generation, the motion controls seal the deal

Kinda. I hacked mine so i don't really "regret" the purchase but i am disappointed in the 3rd party support (overpriced ports of 10 year old games, like wtf?) and especially the hardware.
joy-cons feel cheap, my console was bend out of the box, sound problems, the dock feels extremely cheap.

And I can deduce from your spacing you browse reddit.

hack it. Buyers remorse attacked me with the ps4 this gen. I literally only played spyro and because it didnt came out on the switch

They're probably still asshurt that PSX Classic failed hard

Attached: PSX Classic.jpg (958x1535, 402K)

>he hides it
Snoyfags really are pathetic cucks.

Nothing til astral chain desu

>i.funny
>me.me
Nice sources hue.
But I'm glad the minorities are rent free on your head.

I thought that's been fixed?
Timesplitters 2
Devil May Cry
Bloodborne
Wonderful 101
Soul Calibur
Jedi Outcast
Metal Gear Solid 2
Hollow Knight
Hotline Miami
Max Payne
I have a PS4 as well, but that's also dry. Only played God of War last year, this year I'll only play Death Stranding.

B-but animal cross!

I bought one for smash in december and I've only used the console for about 10 hours lol. The library just isnt for me. But to be fair I didnt like much games on ps4/xbox1 or pc either this gen.

based

If you're so desperate to argue entirely with ad hominems then why the hell are you on an anonymous image board?

I don't know anything about Jojo but this made me smirk.

>I thought that's been fixed?
ismyswitchpatched.com/

So far in the last year I have got FF IX, Smash, Baba is You, Hollow Knight, and Dark Souls Remaster. I've gotten so many hours out of those

if you don't find at least a couple of games this year interesting then why the fuck did you buy a nintendo console, are you retarded

He didn't, just a snoyboy mad his last ten threads died so now he tries again

I bought only for Mario Maker 2 and I still played a lot of BOTW and Tetris99, so I have no complaints.
But the truth about Switch is that:
> controllers are overpriced and of very low quality
> Nintendo games are all overpriced because of the IP valorisation philosophy
> ports of third parties are terrible
> indie games ports full of glitches and poor performance
> console unable to run the games from 10 years ago on PC at 1080p and 60fps
> plastic screen of 720p
> no input for network cable (even docked)
> no input for USB cable (in handheld mode)
> OS is a joke with no function
> USB controllers with more input lag than wireless
> online service is the worst in history
> more advanced function of the eshop is the "search" (is already better than Epic, at least), but nothing more, which causes Android junk ports to mix with quality games
> does not allow to communicate with friends online

I was looking forward to early announced games like Bayonetta 3 or SMTV coming around this year, but everything interesting keeps getting delayed or has little info on it. BotW and 3D World were good, but it's been a long wait for everything else

not regretting but i am pretty dissapointed with the lineup although i did kind of expect it
nintendo have a problem of doing everything expect make fucking games lately
and by lately i mean the past 10 or so years

>he bought a console for games that not only haven't released yet, but haven't even have gameplay shown
you deserve everything

games shouldnt be teased or announced unless theyre 2 or so years off
feels like theyre just trying to get you to buy shit based promises and nintendo does it all the fucking time
MP4, SMT, bayonetta, fire emblem, and a shit ton more

super fucking scummy

>laughs in snoy

Not to mention nintendo was already stopping this,then iwata dies and now they're teasing games far off from release as right around the corner because they rushed the switched and have nothing for it. I could understand one dry year after release, but two? Fuck off

>have nearly 20 Megaman platformers on one device that I can play wherever

Fuck no, this thing is great.

We got Smash six months ago, and are getting Pokemon in November. That's not including the half a dozen smaller games like Yoshi and Mario Tennis. The real question is what kind of idiot buys a Nintendo console and expects to get more than six Nintendo games a year?