If death stranding didn't have kojima's name on it EVERYONE would think it looks like shit

If death stranding didn't have kojima's name on it EVERYONE would think it looks like shit

Attached: Death-Stranding-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Wrong.

Attached: 1559256603306.png (633x874, 211K)

I'd be interested due to Mads's involvement. As it is, Kojima being the lead has me honestly more concerned than I otherwise would be. The gameplay so far seems to be following the trend he's had since MGS4 of making everything weightier and clunkier to try and simulate real life, to the detriment of actual gameplay. From what we've seen, it looks like an interesting experience but a boring game.

Stupid, sexy Mads is keeping me from being completely objective though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-100752.png (1920x1080, 945K)

while i admit Mads is attractive, there is just something strange and off-putting about his face

He's got an unconventional face I guess.

I disagree.

Nah
The creativity features as seen on trailer are the trade mark of Kojima.
Poor creativity developers make games like days gone, Far cry, Dragon's Dogma and call of duty

>looks better than RDR 2, literally the best looking console game up to date
>is a Sony exclusive as well
Kojima's name help a lot, like 50% or more, but that is not the only reason.

That's part of the allure my dude. He's both attractive and terrifying; his face somehow looks charming but also like a human skull with snake's eyes.

Shouldn't work but he pulls it off.

I may be a little gay.

With those kino trailers? No fucking way.

he's like Benedict cumberbatch

there is literally NOTHING creative about the gameplay

>People trust tried and true developers
>thinking this is a bad thing

>tried and true developer
last good game came out in 2004

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance came out in 2013

Ground zeroes came out in 2014.

had nothing to do with kojima

good job at giving me a paid demo for a shit game as an example of a dev not being washed up

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-134745.jpg (1439x1707, 675K)

It literally happened with MG, what's the point of this shit? Kojimadrones are cancer

kojima isn't credited as a writer, just because a writer from the now defunked (konami)kojima productions wrote it doesn't mean it was written by kojima himself.
also the original gameplay vids for Revengeance looked completely different than the platinum games Revengeance

Cult of personality