Do you have a gaming soulmate Yea Forums?

do you have a gaming soulmate Yea Forums?

Attached: 73df811c2b357a0d307c90d59d0bf107.png (550x2585, 605K)

>implying

>tfw no gf to fuck my face

I’ve always wondered what the attraction is of the people who say they want a girl to sit on their face or eating pussy/ass for that matter. Is it that they derive pleasure from pleasuring the girl? Or maybe the taste of fish?

same

Post more

People love asses, what's not to get about having it sat on your face
also maybe find a girl that doesn't stank

>Is it that they derive pleasure from pleasuring the girl?
I dunno, but I do jerk off to videos of girls cumming so maybe if you can make them do that girls don't cum lol it would be pretty hot

>I do jerk off to videos of girls cumming
Bro you've been fapping to girls pissing this entire time without you knowing.

What is the appeal of wanting to stick your dick in a gross wet hole, or to have a dick in your mouth, or to have your nipples rubbed? Because it feels good.

god i wish that were me

>without you knowing
>imblying

No. Whenever I find myself even getting remotely close I pretty much lose all interest.

Being able to make a girl quiver and moan like crazy is incredibly hot, especially when they dig their fingers into your hair. It's easier to get a girl off going down on her or even just fingering her, after that she're more or less putty in your hands and it's very cute.

Attached: bc78586c02cc002b22a8e42555618d29.jpg (2048x1837, 233K)

I've never been one for the squirt fetish, especially once you watch a JAV where they just "squirt" from the tiniest stimulation. The shaky orgasms are where it's at.

Guys who like big juicy thighs, guys who like asses, guys who like pussy, and the guys who like the specific sensation of making a woman feel good and whatever noises they may make all come together to agree that face sitting is pretty good.

If fish tastes fishy it is rotten. If pussy tastes fishy, it is also rotten.

Attached: 0pSIw.png (511x215, 33K)

videogames is not a nerd thing anymore. So like most normie entertainment you can do it with your gf/bf.

Wouldn't be here if I did, would I

Cringe

i said "cumming" not squirting, squirt is piss we all know that

I wish I did.

same

Wow, we have so much in common! Are you my soulmate?

Feels good man. Stop being gay and you'd understand.