Mc gets hit by a critical, mudo or charm and you have to restart from your last save

>mc gets hit by a critical, mudo or charm and you have to restart from your last save
>no skippable dialogue, you have to read it every time you reset.
>no checkpoints for full moon bosses
>every single attack or action takes a million years to execute, and you can't skip the animations
this game is slower than pokemon diamond and pearl, how did this pass testing? how do people even enjoy this shit? i am at the third block and one of the wild drives one hit ko'd my level 24 mc at full health just to make me play the "put everyone except the one with the effective magic in standby, spam the weakness and all-out-attack and keep them knocked down" game again. god i hate this shit, would never keep going if it weren't for the visual novel aspect which i mildly enjoy.

Attached: persona3.jpg (353x355, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
scalemates.com/kits/rc-berg-thanatos--1218347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's what you get for playing animeshit made by clueless japs

persona 3 fanboys incoming in 5 minutes to tell you that you should just carry homunculi, it was never a problem for them, or that you should just fuse with the shitty no skill selection fusing system to get light and dark nullification

persona 3 is abysmal by mechanical standards and all the girls have the same backstory, not that you would ever know since the glacial plot takes 10 years to get anywhere

Attached: thunderbird.jpg (480x621, 26K)

>checkpoints
it's a single player turn based rpg with girls and faggot weebs as their main target audience

imagine being this bad

>not playing P3P
YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES
GROSS EWWWWWW

im playing the game too, at about a similar stage, level 32, and the biggest issue of all those is the animations, they are very fucking slow. minor things like the slight delay before you can actually confirm the all out attack become a pisstake when you've got 40 battles to go before you level up. other than that its a fun game

Attached: aigis philemon.jpg (750x1077, 194K)

Just play the PSP version, you can control the other characters. Also you’re moaning that a game from 13 years ago doesn’t match your expectations from today’s games. Like, what do you expect??? RPGs were a fuck lot slower then.

i just fought the lovers boss, and the first time i got him under half health, but then he charmed the mc, and because the ai is retarded and can't use my items the boss made quick work of my team and i couldn't do anything. which made me have to rewatch all of the dialogue of the whole day/night AND fight the boss before again.
does p3p fix anything?

git gud

>Also you’re moaning that a game from 13 years ago doesn’t match your expectations from today’s games.
there are 20+ year old jrpgs with better gameplay than persona 3. that really isn't an excuse.
at least p2 had god-tier story and characters to make up for its weak gameplay. p3 doesn't even have that.

Yes, we already know you suck at babbiest easiest genre, don't need to write a fucking a blog post about it mate
Let me guess, you're emulating it? Then just use fucking save states if you can't do it

Attached: 1470352727391.gif (360x360, 1.97M)

P3P fixes literally every problem with the game unless you count Tartarus being pretty samey as a problem (except for adding in the chidori stuff from FES, that should've stayed in FES).

literally everything

>does p3p fix anything?
you can turn off the shitty ai gimmick and control all the characters yourself. and if you play as the femc, you also get better social links. unfortunately, the horrendous pacing and the tedium of tartarus still aren't fixed.

games like final fantasy 6, pokemon emerald and mother 3 are laser quick because the party members don't have to shoot themselves everytime they do something.
so you can skip cutscenes, control party members and skip animations?

nope, playing vanilla p3 on the ps2 slim with a crt

based

>vanilla p3
you're one dumb faggot, that's like playing the gb version of pokemon red and blue and complaining it's not in color.

but those games are still enjoyable while p3 is not

Attached: chromatically aberrated slut.png (385x382, 240K)

>mc gets hit by a critical, mudo or charm and you have to restart from your last save
Same with P4, I don't see the problem here
You're being punished for your death
See you answer above, this isn't like p4-5, you actually need to be prepared to fight a floor boss.
>every single attack or action takes a million years to execute, and you can't skip the animations
This is the same for all most smt and all persona games.

Also the best way to play is fes on a emulator with the party hack.

Subtle bait, go back and watch some anime.

it cost more
keep in mind that in pal regions this game is one of the rarer ps2 games and i don't have the biggest budget for my collection. i paid 80 euros for it, and it would have been 120 for the fes version, which i heard only added a few improvements and wasn't essential.

bro I paid like $30 USD for my copy of FES you're a retard

hell you can even emulate it, it's not like you're missing much

if you ever want to play the fes version(which adds like a 30 hour epilogue), you could get it digitally for ~10 euros or something on ps3
>bro I paid like $30 USD for my copy of FES you're a retard
lol fucking retard american did you read his post? it's much more expensive in europe

>usd
i said pal

You can fast forward cutscenes and control party members, don't think you can skip animations though but that never bothered me.

>collectorfag
>buying games to add to his shitty collection that he doesn't even like
that shit is like 10 euros on PSN
But at least now you have a 80 euro disc on your shelf of a game you don't even like.
Great job you fucking clown

Attached: 1324839575207.png (626x551, 18K)

Why the fuck would I say USD if I wasn't making a distinction?

When would anyone on an AMERICAN website ever make that distinction?

Scratch that, this thread is useless because you're super retarded, enjoy your Madden

i could resell it in the future, and i've now experienced the game the way it was intended to.

You can mod your ISO if you play in a emulator.

I also am abusing save states to get best results in everything, from battles to social links.

That makes it pretty enjoyable so far.

This was a bait thread, just leave and don't bother responding to shitty bait threads

And one of the best games ever made.

Why was this replying to me? I was talking about changes made in Portable?

shut up

You won't find a bigger moron than yourself paying 80 bucks for it mate
Collectorfags are truly mentally handicapped

Attached: 1315498348572.gif (126x95, 599K)

Why do you think so? Genuine question
I was being 100% sincere.

name something more worth my 80 euros than a rare video game

Use savestates and increase game speed if you’re emulating. I love P3, but I don’t know if I could’ve finished it without the tools that come with emulation.

You could have bought a low tier hooker and finally lost your virginity

Attached: 1511187438527.gif (225x225, 21K)

The game may have flaws but Yukari makes up for them! Truly the best thing to come out of this game

Attached: 679F8E47-AE61-4886-8E57-9830F0360C6D.jpg (707x1000, 127K)

Yukari fucking sucks, she's a tutorial waifu and one of the worst things to come out of Persona 3, she's not even the canon romance lmfao.

t. Stupei

based

Attached: 1470495288768.jpg (960x926, 300K)

Play it on an emulator and use save states, dumbass.

Looks like that's going to cost you, and your wager iiiis... $8,800. You win $0.

he is so mentally challenged he meant to reply to the post 2 posts up

Why does Yea Forums get so triggered over dying in video games?

Yeah you should do all of that. Git gud

Pokemon is shit, get some taste

They are all casual shit eaters. Why do you think this board pretends P5 is good?

>no skippable dialogue
wut? doesnt P3 have the fast forward option available at all times like most other megaten games do?

Play on Easy Mode or stop complaining

Holy fucking shit OP, I beat this game on Normal when I was 13 and it was the literal first jrpg I had ever played. It's a little frustrating and tedious (in ways that are fixed by FES/P3P, especially P3P), but it's not hard by any stretch of the imagination.

If you like the story/VN aspects then just play on Normal and play FES instead so you can control your own teammates. If you can't beat this game on easy then you're just full on terrible at jrpgs.

Literally anything at all. You could go buy 80 dollars worth of fucking McDonald's and it would be more worthwhile than buying a video game that a literal dinosaur computer could successfully emulate. Hell, my fucking *phone* can emulate P3P and I play it all the time.

I am not saying it is hard, just extremely tedious and poorly designed.

It isn't at all. I won't lie and say P3 is as good as P4 or P5 mechanically, but it's not poorly designed. Make personas that null instakill shit if it really bothers you so much.

The checkpoints complaint, though, heavily implies that you're dying on full moon bosses which means you're probably shit at the game or underleveled.

This. The MC was pretty much a non-factor in the story and the party didn't interact with him until they found out Pharos lived inside of him for 10 years. Queue Junpei throwing a bitch fit every other cut scene and you have the making of a ""good"" story.

Attached: 1535815453509.png (324x229, 14K)

everyone saying git gud is retarded. that is all.
gotta love how you have 0 agency over your teammates in combat and it can fuck you over.
at least Pokemon gives you more control so that when you fail you can feel responsible for it.

Don't know dude, that's half the income of minimum wage cucks here in my third world country.
Im not telling yoy what to do with your money but don't pretend than €80 in obe videogame is a good investment.
Heck you could buy a PSTV, PSP or Vita with that, hack the game and play it on a TV/monitor.

>The MC was pretty much a non-factor in the story and the party didn't interact with him until they found out Pharos lived inside of him for 10 years.
that's the point, he's just another party member until they realize he's got some crazy destiny shit to fulfill

why do blatant p4/p5 fags insist that the main character of p3 should have had his dick sucked by every character in the game nonstop? i mean the constant validation is fun and all but it's really generic anime for the MC to be lauded 24/7 by his friends as being "special" or "powerful" and it wouldn't work at all in p3's atmosphere

Play P3P, it adds new gameplay mechanics such as your team mates jumping in front of you to save you from a mortal blow as well as giving you direct control as an option.
Play P3P. There's an option to set the dialogue to instant and hold triangle to breeze past all of it.
The game does warn you exactly when a full moon is coming so save the day before.
Yeah well that's JRPGs for you.

Are you trying to act like somebody else OP? Or just can't stop fuming? Pretty funny either way.

Attached: 1558023360945.png (600x474, 6K)

Did you read the post? What's satisfying about re-reading dialogue, fuckboys?
Dungeons suck enough the first time you go through them. I'll gladly swallow my pride for some leniency that favors fun. Fun is why I play JRPGs.
If you play JRPGs for a ""challenge"" YOU are casual. Nothing about them is challenging. Dying and having to replay dialogue is a punishment, not a challenge.

>there are 20+ year old jrpgs with better gameplay than persona 3.
Name 3.

>gungho idiot doesn't play defensively and gets fucked
It's a game in which the MC is literally the only member that matters. If you're getting bowled over because an enemy crits you then you're either underleveled or you aren't playing carefully enough.

Persona games would be easy as fuck if the MC could be rezzed like anyone else, your ONE role in these games is to protect him. Every Persona game is won by making a persona that has a lot of defensive capabilities. The game is easy as fuck for the first 50 hours and that's enough time to get a good persona.

>What's satisfying about re-reading dialogue, fuckboys?
Don't die so much, idiot.

>Nothing about them is challenging.
Well apparently they are for you OP

>this shit is so EASY and NOT CHALLENGING but WHY AREN'T THERE CHECKPOINTS FOR THIS BOSS I CAN'T BEAT
Allcaps for emphasis how much of a clown you are

Attached: 1381071642681.gif (150x112, 72K)

tactics, tactics ogre, FFX (almost 20 yrs), pokeshit just to name a few

PC port when

>Dying and having to replay dialogue is a punishment, not a challenge.
but the fact that you're dying enough times that being unable to skip thru dialogue is enormously frustrating for you implies that you are being challenged.

unless of course, you want to shift your goalpost and say something like "well instakills aren't a challenge!" as if the game doesn't give you several ways to block instakill spells

this post gave me brain damage

you are conflating "challenge" with punishment, masochistfag. if you're identity was tied to being a xXhardcoreXx P3 player, you would understand that you're being a retard.

Persona 1 on top of the other guy.

Just emulate it user. It's a 13 year old game.

>why do blatant p4/p5 fags insist that the main character of p3 should have had his dick sucked by every character in the game nonstop?
Because they played 4/5 before 3 and think that characters taking a while to warm up to each other and the MC is a flaw.

I don't give a shit about P3.
You said there is no challenge.
Yet you whine about not being able to beat it.
Fucking listen to yourself. Go into stand up comedy. You're the next Larry fucking David.

Attached: 1357503971137.jpg (122x125, 3K)

sekiro is challenging. darkest dungeon is challenging. BB is challenging. tekken is challenging.
JRPGs are not. they've never required any mechanical skill.
I suppose if you have 100 IQ or less they could be a mental challenge for (you). even fucking tetris requires more of you than any JRPG

I wanted a main character with a little more agency than him just slouch walking everywhere. He's the supposed leader but it takes a full year of him being in-game for anyone besides Junpei to even acknowledge his existence and even after he's gone it goes back to the status quo.

Then beat it.

Attached: 1316015850589.gif (223x198, 59K)

>Tactics, Tactics Ogre
Strategy games, not the same genre
>FFX
I strongly disagree on the basis of status effects and buffs being virtually useless, random battles, and requiring more grinding.

no, because it's a shitty game not worth my time.

Persona 1 plays like dog shit at least say P2 or something.

How would you know you never beat one

Oh, fuck off you contrarian. Persona 1 is a fucking nightmare mechanically and the characters are trash.

That's what I don't get. Are these people just egomaniacs? Do they just have bad taste in narratives/character development? There's no fuckin' reason for people to jump on Minato's dick. With Yu it kinda makes sense because he's a city boy going to a shitty rural town, but there's no reason for Minato to be adored from the outset.

JRPGs are a different type of challenge, dumbass. The kind that completely fucking wrecks your shit, apparently, because you can't even beat P3.

I love when shitters get mad at a game for beating their ass and they say "it's not even hard, it's just poorly designed!". Case in point I can understand wanting the MC to be a little bit more enthusiastic, but I think P3's MC being the way he is fits the story well. The entirety of SEES is just a bunch of reluctant teenagers who barely get along. It wouldn't make sense if they inexplicably loved MC but didn't care for each other, and it wouldn't make sense for MC to be a charismatic, enthusiastic leader when literally everyone else on SEES just wants to get this shit over with so they can live their normal lives.

P4/P5 have a different story. The characters want to be there, so it makes sense that the MC is charismatic and passionate.

No, P2 is easy babbyshit.

I took one bite of that turd and spit it out. You don't have to eat the entire pile of shit to know that it's a pile of shit.

Emulate FES with the party control mod and use save states in a reasonable manner and try to avoid straight save scumming. Use turbo + triangle dialog skip where applicable. Aside from the annoying fusion inheritance RNG, you now essentially have a modernized p3 experience.
Inb4 people telling me I'm a casual for removing tedium from an outdated game. After a certain point you realize that games like this aren't really challenging, just grindy. Using your own discretion for this kind of stuff makes games much more enjoyable when you come to realize what makes a game fun and what's really not. Goes both ways, like avoiding things that make a game too easy too.

P1 is legitimately the embodiment of tedium over challenge, stop trying so hard. Nobody thinks you're cool for liking P1.

>there's no reason for Minato to be adored from the outset
But he's not. Everyone on the team only starts respecting the guy once it's obvious he's actually a capable leader

at the cost of turning all the cutscenes and city shit into a VN, sure

But it was worth 80€ to you

Attached: shinpachi.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Sounds like you got your ass kicked. Try again sometime, I believe in you

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

I emulated it, nerd. This is an anonymous board you know

>There's no fuckin' reason for people to jump on Minato's dick

but they don't? with all the guys he just happens to be around them when shit happens and you can say dumb shit to piss them off

The girls are a bit more cock hungry but at least in 3 they can chew you out for cheating while in 4 they don't care and share

Anyone know where I can buy this garage kit? I want to get it as a gift for my massive p3fag friend.
scalemates.com/kits/rc-berg-thanatos--1218347

You emulated it and you still couldn't beat it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1323449813161.png (424x507, 238K)

Are you guys goo? That's my point. Minato is a slouch and nobody in SEES really gives much of a shit about him until they realize he's destined to literally save the world. He's just another teammate until then, and why wouldn't he be? They have no reason to think he's all that special.

>while in 4 they don't care and share
I mean, you pretty explicitly have to turn everyone down in Golden, and there's no harem route in vanilla. Also in 3, they don't even get angry for cheating if you do it right
I'm on your side here but c'mon

Difficulty says nothing about how good a game is mechanically.

Learn to follow the reply chain

>and the characters are trash.
Rich coming from a 3nigger. Junpei is not a good character just because he fell in love with Chidori, she died, and he threw a tantrum.
>It wouldn't make sense if they inexplicably loved MC but didn't care for each other
I'm not even asking for this. You're conflating what I said. I wanted the party to acknowledge his existence but they pretty much didn't until mid December when they learned about Ryoji.

>P1 is legitimately the embodiment of tedium
Absolutely rich opinion from a guy willing to eat Nyx's 1-hour long boss fight when it should be 30 minutes max if you could control your party.

Hey, make the point more clear. If it's pretty explicitly arguing a point then don't be surprised if people refute it. Idiot.

When you can auto-combat throughout all the dungeons, it is not a good game mechanically.

I guess that means Earthbound sucks

>Junpei is not a good character just because he fell in love with Chidori, she died, and he threw a tantrum.
That doesn't mean he's a bad character either, user. Just saying "no it sucks" isn't proving anything

P1fags are such fucking cancer. Nobody thinks you're cool for liking the worst game in the franchise, stop trying so hard. It's an anonymous board anyway, so who are you trying to impress?

>I wanted the party to acknowledge his existence but they pretty much didn't until mid December when they learned about Ryoji.
They do, you dipshit. Junpei literally throws tantrums because SEES considers you the badass leader, and not him.

>Absolutely rich opinion from a guy willing to eat Nyx's 1-hour long boss fight when it should be 30 minutes max if you could control your party.
Holy fuck, are you that bad at P3? Nyx's fight is stupidly easy even on the highest difficulty. You don't need to control your party directly to beat her. There's literally a video of some dude taking her on in 30 minutes on Hard in the vanilla game.

well u literally cant autobattle the dungeons in eternal punishment so idk what ur talking about

It's pretty fucking clear if you read even one reply back. The egomaniac comment alone in the very same message you replied to should have raised enough doubt about what you were assuming he was saying.

I went into P3 expecting Junpei to be some type of well-written character but at the end of the day he wasn't. He cries about not being leader, he falls in love with Chidori, he loses her, he says he scared and that's it. He's your archetypal jrpg idiot cliche.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm saying that P1 plays better than P3 and it's true.
>Junpei literally throws tantrums because SEES considers you the badass leader, and not him.
2 cutscenes and I even mentioned junpei's name in the exception
>There's literally a video of some dude taking her on in 30 minutes on Hard in the vanilla game.
I checked it out and he's pretty much near max level with metatron. How is this supposed to help your argument in any way? People are usually like level 70 when they fight Nyx.

>It's pretty fucking clear if you read even one reply back.
Obviously it wasn't clear if multiple people responded the same way, idiot. Don't get upset that YOU didn't make it more clear.

>I went into P3 expecting Junpei to be some type of well-written character but at the end of the day he wasn't.
>He was just like, badly written
This is why I discount 90% of people's opinions here on this website. Can't you possibly come up with something better

>he's a bad written character
>no he's not
>yes he is
Nice conversation, friend. Hope we can have more engagement next time.

You didn't even say why he's a bad character. You just said "he's what he does in the game"

>he says he scared and that's it
Proof you not only didn't beat the game but you didn't even get through the entire month of January, fuck off.

I guess being the typical jrpg idiot is not an argument.

I don't know why you're trying to discredit my arguments when I have clearly beaten it. But alright.

I'm the guy who made the post you two got confused by, meaning two people feel the post was clear and two others (you among them) didn't read it properly. Looks like we're at an impasse. Let's just drop the retarded pride for a second because I hate how badly people reach to prove that they're the ones who can best follow a completely anonymous conversation.

>simplify a character arc
>call it bad because it's too simple
Astounding mental gymnastics, user.

Also, I'd love if you could explain in no less than five sentences how P1 is mechanically better than P3 when it has:
>random encounters
>that shitty grid based system
>terrible balance
>no "one more!" system to speed up battles
>stupidly fucking slow animations

Go ahead, I'll fucking wait. It's dated, tedious, and skullfuckingly slow. P3 is enormously more streamlined and way more forgiving. Any complaints you could possible drum up about P3 can be applied to P1 (or any Persona game before 4/5 because those were casualized to the max).

>I guess being the typical jrpg idiot is not an argument.
It really isn't, because that doesn't say why he's a bad character, it just says his general archetype. Honestly I'm shocked I have to explain this to another human being

Then you should realize that Junpei's character development doesn't end at "i'm scared"

Why are you faggots recommending the inferior PSP version? P3 Fes emulated w/direct party control is objectively the way to go.

>meaning two people feel the post was clear and two others (you among them) didn't read it properly.
And all this could have been solved if the author (you, by the way) had typed the post in a smarter manner to avoid the confusion. I guess you truly are an idiot.

>Let's just drop the retarded pride for a second
Says the guy who's fucking swollen with internet pride. Why don't you take your own advice, sweaty

P3P has more content if you don't care about walking around town.

There was literally nothing confusing about my post. You misunderstood because it's easy to lose context since we're all anonymous. It's fine, misunderstanding happen, who really gives a shit.

I used save states to not lose time to BS deaths

romancing saga 2
chrono trigger
grandia

>P3P has more content if you don't care about walking around town.
Most of it is shit and FeMC alone is not enough to hand wave the entire presentation being raped to oblivion due to underpowered hardware.

P3P sucks bro.

Outside of random encounters, grid system, and one more system that's pretty much Persona 3 except with the added touch of not being able to control your party members. I personally don't like the "one more" system because devolves into getting the first hit then finishing the encounter without getting touched so you just autopilot throughout the dungeon.

I agree with the latter two.

Have you never played a visual novel before in your life?

yeah but then he'd have to play P3P

>Nobody thinks you're cool for liking the worst game in the franchise
but enough about p3 and its fanbase.

One More is pretty much there to replace the press turn system from other SMT games because otherwise your party would be at a heavy disadvantage.

>There was literally nothing confusing about my post.
Except for the part that was typed in a confusing way.
>You misunderstood because it's easy to lose context since we're all anonymous.
So you openly admit part of it WAS confusing.
>It's fine, misunderstanding happen, who really gives a shit.
Well, YOU clearly give a shit. So there's that.

At least he isn't a poor that can't afford to throw away 80 euros. You fucking poor nigger, you should throw away your computer and lynch yourself. But if you are from Yurp, go commit a suicide bombing you filthy, terrorist camel jockey.

>outside of these two garbage combat mechanics, and lacking this one really good combat mechanic, p1 and p3 are the same
Holy fucking reach, dude. Also, reminder that P3 FES and P3P both give you control of your party, making them mechanically better than P1, objectively.

You seem very upset, you should really calm down user.

Allow me to paraphrase the conversation up to the point at which you started to get confused.

: "Why do people think P3's MC should be so adored immediately, like P4/P5 MCs?"
: "Because they got into the series with those games so they think P3 is flawed for not being the same way."
: "But why? Are they egomaniacs or something? There's no reason for Minato to be adored from the outset, he's just some dude."
At this point you and the other user responded to my post and said "but why would he be adored from the beginning?", which was literally agreeing with my post.

There, I hope that illustrates why my original post, if you read it with the right context, makes perfect sense. I lose track of the flow of a convo too, so I don't give a shit, but stop being so prideful that you try to act like the contents of my post weren't explicitly clear given the flow of the conversation up until that point.

>So you openly admit part of it WAS confusing.
No, I am accusing you of misunderstanding the context of the conversation up until that point, leading to this whole pissing contest. My post was perfectly clear. You failed to follow the chain of posts. That's fine. Chill out nigga

How many lumens do you have? I'm looking to buy a new projector. Stay poor peasant.

Attached: 1320952333657.gif (375x375, 168K)

Confirmed shit, why don’t you just go read a vn then since that’s what you like.

>lol who gives a shit?!
>then spews out a lengthy block of text
ok brah

P3 FES doesn't let you control your party members though. In the answer it does but not the journey.

>At least he isn't a poor

>keep in mind that in pal regions this game is one of the rarer ps2 games and i don't have the biggest budget for my collection. i paid 80 euros for it,
> i don't have the biggest budget

>At least he isn't a poor
English second language or momentary blindness because you're seething?

Attached: 1550001359420.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>have zero reading comprehension
>accuse someone of not typing a post clearly even though it's your fault
>person politely suggests that you simply misunderstood the post but there are no hard feelings
>double down like a nigger
>be surprised that you got called the fuck out

Grow up, dipshit. I didn't care until you decided that your life depends upon believing that you couldn't have possibly just misread a post about a fucking anime video game on Yea Forums. Now I'm going to systemically tear you apart and demonstrate, as lucidly as possible, why you are a fucking troglodyte fuckwit.

>In the answer it does
Wait really? I dont remember that

Nah, I just don't like poors.

Don't worry about me or any projectors, peasant. I've got 30 in my mansion thst I got from making mulitmillion dollar deals.

Sorry I don't speak nigger. Only a retarded poor nigger would think anyone is angry.

English second language then, thanks for confirming it

>Grow up, dipshit.
Looks like you need to be doing that a bit yourself there, sport.
>I didn't care until you decided that your life depends upon believing that you couldn't have possibly just misread a post about a fucking anime video game on Yea Forums.
Oh no, you cared the whole time. And the fact that you can't even admit it is just sad. You're sad.
>Now I'm going to systemically tear you apart and demonstrate, as lucidly as possible, why you are a fucking troglodyte fuckwit.
"Now I'm gonna show you..." followed by nothing. Sounds about right, you idiot.