I mean i like dark souls as a game but its community ? UGH...

>I mean i like dark souls as a game but its community ? UGH, a bunch of 12 year old autistic children thinking their single player offline accomplishments matter i mean lets be real here you died to a boss 10 times then bothered enough to dodge his atacks and you killed him? WoW congratz dude

was he right? are the souls fags genuine faggots?

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

i hate souls community but for completely different reasons
>muh hardest game ever dude so hard
>uhh the lore holy shit the lore is sooooo deep what do you mean plot holes

I agree singleplayer is not much to be proud of. Anyone with fingers and passable reaction time can trial and error their way through even the hardest singleplayer games. If you want to show off your skills PvP is a thing (despite the trash netcode). That said I don't think the souls community is as bad as he suggests though, most people just play and enjoy the games. They're quite popular and the average normalfag who plays for it sees videogames as more of a timekiller than something to ever be proud of or condescending about anyway.

WoW accomplishments don't matter in the slightest

he looks like a school shooter

Attached: QEGI6ELFPRD7DEO5G3LF2N7SI4.jpg (360x384, 19K)

>achktually dark souls is really hard if you don't use summons or magic or armour and you stay lvl 1 the whole game and you wear a blindfold

Attached: 1559410664311.png (1242x1235, 905K)

The original OG DaS community was great, but after it started to be hailed as some sort of gamer rite of passage it became straight toxic.
Ironically it's the same as Classic WoW fags. The OG community was great, but now it's some sort of holy rite of passage to have played Classic.

He's not even wrong

I wanna pummel this faggots face in

>I mean i like Yea Forums as an imageboard but its community ? UGH, a bunch of 12 year old autistic children thinking their OC accomplishments matter i mean lets be real here you copy pasted the same thread 10 times then bothered enough to come up with an own wojak? WoW congratz dude

Attached: 1556920079449.jpg (916x914, 46K)

Even the most cringy soulsfag is better than any wowfag.

>Dark Souls
>singleplayer game, outsmarting AI is not difficult

>WoW
>the most difficult part is not to stand in fire and get 20-60 people online at the same time

Both are for casual shitters.

Asmonmold can't even handle the WoW part anymore. All he does is alt-tab while his shitters carry him and then demand loot drops.

where does he say that? I thought he liked dark souls

He's a retard who gets carried in every game he plays. He's always bottom of the DPS charts in WoW. He got through Dark Souls because people told him exactly what to do. He quit Sekiro because it was too hard. I'm not sure why this guy is popular. He talks shit so much but the moment you talk bad on him, he bans you from his channel. He's a bitch.

>Have sex

Attached: Asmongold-and-Pink_Sparkles.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

If a girl looks barely mediocre with make-up, she is ugly as sin without.

this but unironically

>WoWfag trying to talk down to others about video games

This retard has a gf? What the fuck lmao, he cant even play wow properly how the fuck did he get a gf.

He has money.

yes, hes right.
Dark Souls isnt even hard. It's just weebshits who think their little single player game is hard that tout it was some impossible task

Why is this prick everywhere all of a sudden? I'd never heard of him until he started an all out assault on my YouTube recs a few months ago and now it feels like there's always at least one thread up on him.

Attached: 1499612593227.jpg (1212x1203, 120K)

Have to agree with you. But how is this your excuse on why you're still a virgin user?

>He has money

Basically this, his gf is a twitchthot.

this, make it frontpage image plz

he doesnt even have a youtube channel
its other people making money off his clips

Why in the Lord’s name would I give 2 shits about the opinion of some literally who that looks like THAT?

>>I mean i like dark souls as a game
Yeah, he strikes me as a brainlet.

Attached: 1551631646599.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

asmon started as a youtube who transitioned into Twitch. all the react shit aren't his channels though, he just claims them as his own for the money though

youtube algoshit

Attached: Cabra_y_Pan_Papiri_01.jpg (5184x3456, 3.13M)

nah he doesnt make any money off those, hes said it multiple times. its that CatDany bitch that makes all those

This. People don’t realize that “git gud” was initially more of a joke than it was an actual insult.