PS Vita vs 3DS

Which is the best one to homebrew, which has better games?

>inb4 switch
>inb4 smartphone

Attached: 9D4F5AE7-0300-4068-A833-67D7E6E28CF4.jpg (1200x900, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Nintendo_3DS-only_games&pageuntil=WarioWare Gold#mw-pages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_PlayStation_Vita_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games
github.com/z2442/daedalus
youtube.com/watch?v=rd5w2T5Q2O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3DS has better games. Vita has best homebrew.

>best homebrew

you talk like if shitty programs are good in the first place
theres no homebrew program that can replace good games

3ds has better SNES and GBA emulation with its native built in stuff. You also get the ds library

Vita has ps1 and PSP

bump

vita has better games, hardware and homebrew. 3ds is a sequel machine for n*ntoddlers. DS was based though

this. if you like nintendo games, get a 3ds. if you like playstation games, get a vita.

name 3 good vita exclusives that aren't weebshit.

you shouldn't ask this question on an anime website

Attached: lolita throwback.jpg (736x786, 91K)

uncharted vita
cod vita
killzone vita

>Vita
>3DS

Why not both? I'm joining the idort master race today.

but which has a better library?

Based

I prefer 3DS overall when you count the DS and GBA libraries

Vita can emulate PSP and PS1 which is cool and all but I think those early 3D games haven't aged well

Vita has a bunch of perverted anime games Sony didn't realize was getting released on their console until someone went and got a game banned in the UK for the first time since Manhunt.

3DS has all the games.

Attached: 1437882081826.png (568x568, 60K)

Nonshitposting answer
>3DS
+Nintendo's first party games
+Monster Hunter
+DS native support
+Has access to the entire Etrian series
+A few other decent JRPGs like Alliance Alive
-Some genres are basically nonexistent
-Multiplats are almost always horrid, especially those shared with the Vita
-Not a lot of emu potential but still does SNES a bit better than the Vita right now
-Little to no notable homebrew to speak of
-Citra is quickly making it obsolete in terms of how worth is owning one
-Hardware is pretty ass
>Vita
+Sony's first party games
+Massive fucking library
+Has access to a lot of long running franchises in almost their entirety thanks to PS1/PSP native support, coupled with emulation you can get even further
+Better genre variety than the 3DS by far
+Better mecha game library than the 3DS
+Tons of fightan games
+Interesting JRPG scene with a lot of niche franchises
+Far better homebrew scene, especially if you like shootan, there's quite a few nice ports like Quake or Half Life and you can also access all those PSP homebrews like Hexen
+Good emulation range, you can even put DOSbox on the thing, pretty good arcade emulation capabilities too, can even run a few CPS3 games decently enough
+Official Pocketstation support
+Can stream from PS4 and PC
+Can connect to PC and use your monitor as screen thanks to homebrews
+Better hardware then the 3DS by far
-Emulation, while offering more variety than the 3DS is spotty, with some things like the SNES emulator being inferior to the 3DS in terms of performance
-GBA is also far from being as good as it could be
-Retroarch is good but not perfect
-DS emulation is in the works, but still a far away dream
-Still costs more than the 3DS
-Benefits over the 3DS are not that important now given how smartphones offer better emulation potential and the Switch is also getting there, let alone specs
3DS is better if you're a normalfag
Vita is better if you're a boomer

The real answer is get a Nintendo Switch because the currently available model got blown open day 1 effectively and can run retroarch, meaning only Vita games themselves can't be played because there isn't an emulator yet.

the 3DS has way better JRPGs than the low budget crap on the Vita

not an option if you want to play mario maker online lol

let's be honest, GBA and SNES emulation is a huge fucking deal and the vita simply doesn't do them well. that is way more important than the 3ds having horrid multiplats (who wants to play those games anyway?)

Switch is less handheld

The 3DS obviously. Sony fucking dropped the Vita hardcore and that's sad really since the hardware is pretty nice for a handheld.
If you're not into nice japanese stuff, you're going to go through its library pretty quick. If you're talking about old PS1 games available then yeah there's some that might distract you a bit.
Also there's no discussion, the Switch is pretty overhyped at the moment. Maybe in 2-3 years, the library might actually be decent.

*Meant to say niche.

the 3ds is mostly Japanese stuff too, it's just not quite as openly otaku pandering (still there though)

>No FF
>A few more DQ
>Only one Elminage
>Only two SaGa games
>No Purse Owner
>No Oreshika
>No Phantasy Star
>None of the PS1/PSP games
>Vita also has all the definitive version of the Shiren games
>Only two modern SRW, still vastly outnumbered by the Vita's massive library
>No Wizardry
>No Vanillaware
>Pretty much no Nippon Ichi support while the Vita has 90% of their library
>Zero Falcom stuff
And the list goes on and on, the 3DS is vastly outclassed by the Vita when it comes to anything but platformers and MH, and this comes from somebody who bought a 3DS exclusively for Metal Max 4 and Culdcept games, outside of those and Etrian/SMT, the 3DS has nothing for anyone who actually plays JRPGs.

Attached: 1533980197412.jpg (970x582, 138K)

if you consider the GBA and DS library, which the 3ds plays natively, it easily outclasses the vita/psp/ps1.

>if you consider the GBA and DS library
I am, I did mention DS games in the list.
>it easily outclasses the vita/psp/ps1.
No.

The thing is that if you want to go there, the 3DS plays DS games with backwards compatibility.

GBA emulation is almost flawless even on the PSP, though. To the point you wouldn't notice that much of a difference if you didn't look for it. SNES is a bit more iffy, but nothing time won't fix.
And as far as hardware goes I'd rather be playing 2D games with the Vita's god tier dpad, even if that mean slightly less perfect emulation in comparison to the 3DS and its shit analog and even worse dpad in all its models

>No FF
with the DS and GBA it has I-VI
>A few more DQ
It has the best version of every Dragon Quest from IV through to IX

3DS has the best version of Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Radiant Historia, Shin Megami Tensei, Bravely Default, Earthbound

>Final Fantasy I-VI
>Mother 3
>Chrono Trigger
>Pokemon
>Golden Sun 1+2
>Fire Emblems
>Dragon Quest I-IX
>Shin Megami Tensei IV, Apocalypse, Strange Journey
>Etrian Odysseys
and more all run natively on the 3ds. and that's not even including games like TWEWY and Advance Wars. 3ds is better for jrpgs, deal

3DS wins
But you should get both

>GBA emulation is almost flawless even on the PSP, though
you and i have very different definitions on what "almost flawless" means, then. psp has a lot of audio issues with gba games and can't run a lot of them at full speed.

Vita has no games. PSP has only a smattering of games. The choice is clear

Switch

Nah it's shit right now. Mostly because of it being composed of just ports and...nothing else at the moment.

>with the DS and GBA it has I-VI
And the Vita has the entire series up to X-2, including Tactics.
>It has the best version of every Dragon Quest from IV through to IX
True, won't argue with that.
>3DS has the best version of Chrono Trigger
True.
>Pokemon
You can emulate up to third Gen on Vita, but true
>Fire Emblem
See above
>Radiant Historia
True
>Shin Megami Tensei
Vita has access to the best version of the SNES games through PS1 support, let alone the definitive version of Devil Summoner among other things, 3DS still wins out but the Vita still has place for SMT, it also has all the Persona games bar 5 if you care about those
>Bravely Default
True, although it's a shit series
>Earthbound
You can emulate all of those on Vita.
Most of that stuff is also availble on Vita, and the 3DS also lacks a lot of other games that the Vita has, so no, 3DS isn't better for JRPGs no matter how hard you screech about it.

>not owning both
>consolewarring handhelds

Attached: 662FBBA9-BBAB-41CA-9538-AA8A7656E273.jpg (1125x743, 482K)

well i guess the good thing is the 3ds has far more than just jrpgs.

>if you consider the GBA and DS library, which the 3ds plays natively
Which you shouldn't. Saying that a platform can play the games of another platform undermines the strength of that platform's own library. You're saying that, in this case, the 3DS library can't stand up on its own.

>the 3DS library can't stand up on its own.
it stands up a lot better than the vita library lmao

Yes, but that isn't what my post is about. Don't bring other platforms into this if you don't want to make the platform you're arguing for look weak.

The DS easily has a better library than the 3DS, and trying to chicken out by saying it doesn't because the 3DS can play DS games means that you don't really value the 3DS's own library.

>The DS easily has a better library than the 3DS
I think it's fairly close personally

okay, if the argument becomes vita-only library vs. 3ds-only library, then the 3ds wins by a fucking landslide. anyone arguing for the vita is immediately going to bring up psp and ps1 games.

What emulator and version are you using? Because with all recent emulators I've tried sans retroarch even obscure jap-only GBA games like the odd SRW titles or F-Zero Climax/Narakiri Dungeon 2-3/FE6 run flawlessly and with no audio glitches, not to mention they look fantastic on the Vita's screen. Genesis is also great with PicoDrive, games that really feel they shouldn't run as smoothly as they do like Panorama Cotton and Ranger X do so, by fucking magic.
Only SNES is spotty and that's only in a minority of games. As I said, even then I'd take that (not to mention a lot of the better SNES games got superior PS1 ports you can run natively on the platform) just by physical controls alone, the 3DS really feels like shit to both hold and play with no matter the model.

Attached: 43287280_p0.jpg (789x558, 504K)

>Moving the goalposts
The Vita still beats it even on that, there's entire genres that simply do not exist on the 3DS, like FPS
>inb4 b...but who plays FPS or fightans on handhelds
I do, Vita also curbstomps the 3DS when it comes to SHMUPs or arcade games in general, especially with emulation, the Vita also destroys the 3DS when it comes to racing games, indies, action games etc., it simply has much better variety and a bigger library, especially if you factor emulation and backwards compatibility.
>Wanna play Armored Core on the 3DS?
Tough luck.
>How about Hexen, Quake, DN3D or just a good FPS that isn't maybe Doom?
Nope.
>Maybe some Gradius 4, Dodonpachi or Darius Burst?
Just give up.

Attached: 1554488446416.png (700x363, 513K)

>then the 3ds wins by a fucking landslide
On what conditions?
Monster Hunter?

does the Vita actually have any good games that aren't ports?

This is one of the situations where being an idort is the only acceptable choice. They're both wonderful consoles.

No, the best choice is a vita 1000 and a dsi for ds games. 3ds is completely unnecessary

Of course, but you'll say that all those games are shit, so why bother?

Vita has some nice niche titles, but honestly unless you really have to have PS1 emulation then I would go with the 3DS. With the 3DS library combined with emulation and DS/GBA backwards compatibility you have a ton of options.It helps that its cheaper as well.

3ds, I hate to sound like a fanboy but Nintendo just do handheld games better than any other developer

Man, Atlus on 3DS was a fucking disappointment when you compare their output on DS. Only few original games and lots of ports.

Yeah, Atlus really cheapened out on the 3DS, the Vita was in no way better off, but most of the Atlus output on the 3DS was DS ports.

>super mario 3d land
>mario kart 7
>metroid samus returns
>animal crossing new leaf
>luigi's mansion dark moon
>kid icarus uprising
>zelda link between worlds
>warioware gold
>kirby planet robobot
>pushmo/crashmo/stretchmo
>rhythm heaven megamix
>pokemon usum/oras
>fantasy life
>bravely default/bravely second
>smt iv/apocalypse
>fire emblem awakening/echoes/fates
>monster hunter 4
all 3ds exclusives. no way the vita exclusive library is even in the same ballpark.

Which 3ds model would you recommend, n3ds or xl?

Should I get a vita slim or original?

Sorry mate, but you can play picross in the 3ds, so you can keep masturbating to the vita but it just can't win

>MY EXCLUSIVES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS!!!1!!!
Fun thing is that most of that stuff is already playable on Citra, can't say the same of Vita exclusives, but of course you'll say that those are shit games, won't you.

Attached: 1541165931759.jpg (240x498, 20K)

they had a similar output on both consoles

based
>not owning both the 3DS and Vita
Literally no reason for this thread to exist

Attached: IMG_20190603_225542.jpg (3000x4000, 2.36M)

vita doesn't haven any exclusives, it's all been ported to PS4/Switch

N3DS if you want better image quality due to the smaller screen. Depends how big your hands are though

i was responding to people who were saying the 3ds didn't have a good library, retard.

Just get both. I have a 3DS, Vita and a PSTV

I wasn't expecting much from Atlus on Vita based on their PSP releases. A Devil Summoner port that interested me but wasn't localized and Persona games, ports again were all PSP got afair. On 3DS you'd expect them to release a new TC game, new DeSu game or a new spin-off maybe but nope.

What? How? DeSu 1-2, SJ, Radiant Historia were all original DS games, not ports. Won't comment on EO series as I didn't follow it but the first three games were ported with extras I think. PQ games are EO reskins. As far as Atlus games concerned, 3DS was a port city.

fuck that
It's all about Emulation
PSX vs DS
if you like DS -> 3ds
if you like PSX -> Vita
if you are a fag -> Smarthphones

Why don't you have both already? What a fucking stupid thread.

VITA games worth playing
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Shiren the dice and tower and what have you

3DS games worth playing
>Lots more

Vita is only worth it if you like weebshit, and not "weebshit" ACTUAL weebshit.

i recommend the xl because of the screen size, but the matte finish is really nice on the standard n3ds. you have to buy the n3ds used though.
slim
>standard usb port
>better battery life
>lighter but still feels good
>no risk of oled dying

Someone please give me a rundown on what the best/essential plugins and apps for the vita are. I think I got most of them but everyone misses a gem or two.

Attached: 1530859844169.gif (500x500, 1.17M)

>As far as Atlus games concerned, 3DS was a port city.
it was, but they also gave it two new SMT games, Persona Q and three EO

Mario is the most weeb fucking game ever and nobody calls it that. You know why? Because it is mainstream. You fucking retards think Japanese oriented games are weebshit because you are dumbass zoomers that ran with the label all the way home. Commit suicide immediately.

you wont get an answer because he was talking out of his ass

>As far as Atlus games concerned, 3DS was a port city.
I didn't care when we got stuff like Soul Hackers, which was never available here

It does, just to name a few.
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Oreshika 2
>Shinobido 2
>Freedom Wars
>Killzone Mercenary
>Uncharted: Golden Abyss
>Army Corps of Hell
>Dynasty Warrior NEXT
>DJ MAX technika tune
>Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Now I wait for the inevitably reply where you say none of these are good.

>weebshit, and not "weebshit" ACTUAL weebshit.
Do we get an update on acceptable weebshit? A few years ago lots of games on Vita were weebshit but after those weebshits got on Switch, everyone started loving it, not even calling it weebshit anymore.

I'm not going to say they are shit, but they don't measure up to 3DS exclusives

The vita has games worth playing. It just doesnt have as many games worth playing

I'd say get both, but the 3DS definitely has the larger and more diverse library

>On what conditions?
By having more than just weebshit games. The only way you can think the Vita library is better than the 3DS library is if you're a degenerate weeb.

There's a Vita emulator in the works.

What else can you do with a Vita and 3DS on CFW besides installing free gæms or customer themes?

Attached: 1554645193314m.jpg (1024x746, 95K)

There's been a Vita emulator in the works for like 5 years now.

>more diverse
delusional n*ntoddler

>I'm not going to say they'e shit, but they're not good
>the 3DS definitely has the larger and more diverse library
The 3DS has factually less games than the Vita AND less genres, this is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Attached: 1555780383714.png (334x424, 238K)

>Mario is the most weeb fucking game ever and nobody calls it that.
No it isn't. Weeb games appeal to a niche audience mostly through waifu pandering.

>What can you do with these hacked systems besides playing a bunch of free games
...What
Dude c'mon quantity does not equal quality. And I like both systems.

For the Vita, if I just downloaded a game and its patch from nopaystation, can I just copy the patch files over to the game before putting it onto the system?

Not weebshit
>Mario

>Weebshit
Persona

>WEEBSHIT
Dungeon Travelers 2

>Deliberately lies
>B...but muh Quality VS Quantity bruh
Too bad the 3DS has neither.

EO lovers got the best deal I guess. The reason I didn't like Atlus output on 3DS must be because I didn't care about EO series.

Right, I forgot that. It is a port but it can be considered an entire new game for the west.

3DS has a higher quantity of games but the vita wins out in the end for me thanks to psp/ps1 emulation. I have a massive soft spot for ps1 jrpgs and having that shit on the go is just too nice.

vita simply can't compete

Attached: ecXbhxvWHgi8t2RDVvBaj4YXVvNXeNK4-800x445.jpg (800x445, 142K)

>Thinking of HBing my Vita
>Realize that I already own all the worthwhile games

Attached: 1555232161562.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>Deliberately lies
Dude I can't even find figures on how many games were released for each system, I think that's complete BS to begin with. Also
>Moving goalposts
lol

Play Wild Arms 1 and 2

You own every Vita, PSP and PS1 game you'll ever wanna play, including those that have gotten English fan patches? Wow, for me there's a whole shitload of stuff

>DT2
It is as much as a WEEBSHIT as Etrian Odyssey series is.

emulators are homebrew

Ok?

>, including those that have gotten English fan patches
*cough*WEEBSHIT*cough*

You're the only one in here moving goalposts.
If you don't even care about the number of games released then why did you use it as an argument?
Just admit you're shitposting like those niggers who cry about weebshit when it's on Sony platforms but the gloat about it when it gets ported to the Switch.

>The 3DS has factually less games than the Vita AND less genres, this is not an opinion, it's a fact.
Well, for what I'm seen in Wikipedia there are:
206 Nintendo 3DS-only games
86 PlayStation Vita-only games
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Nintendo_3DS-only_games&pageuntil=WarioWare Gold#mw-pages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games

Yes, mostly it's Japanese games that get fan patches. I'm glad you're keeping up.

>You're the only one in here moving goalposts.
He says as he continues to move the goalposts even more.
>If you don't even care about the number of games released then why did you use it as an argument?
How come when I asked you to prove that the Vita has more games, you get super defensive? It's almost like you're spouting total bullshit.

The Vita list seems to be incomplete on that one, (no idea about 3DS) for example Tales of Innocence R is missing

OH SHIT NIGGA just blew you the fuck out

>Counting only exclusives
Typical Nintendo tactic.

Then provide a complete list of the games on both consoles and prove him wrong.
...You CAN actually prove your point, right?

Vita
>There are currently 1562 games across the Lists of PlayStation Vita games.
3ds
>There are currently 1299 games on this list.

Vita has inferior multiplats in nearly every instance though. Yeah lets buy a Vita so I can play a shit version of XCOM lmao.

And where is this information pray tell? I find it suspicious you neglected to provide a link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_PlayStation_Vita_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games
come on dude

Right here buddy *unzips dick*

Those numbers are still a bit relative though since they include cancelled games, Vita still has more games even when it comes to that though.
Not true, and you can say the same about the 3DS, which you're conveniently avoiding.
Nobody would play the Terraria port on the 3DS for instance, it's the worst version of Terraria ever made, worse than even the phone version.
>Too dumb to open a Wikipedia page

Attached: 1556154973445.jpg (408x408, 18K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_PlayStation_Vita_games
This straight-up counts games that have been unreleased. WTF?

>Not true, and you can say the same about the 3DS.
Ok? What does this have to do with anything?

All wikipedia game lists do.

For all other systems they're listed seperately

vita still exceeds 3ds library by about 100

both

Attached: A4E6E7CE-3844-42AA-96DF-03C9036825CF.jpg (3736x2879, 2.16M)

Is the 2ds as uncomfortable as it looks?

I doubt that, seeing as the Vita chart had to lie and mix in unreleased and cancelled games

Quality over quantity sonygshit

Barf at that list of shitty games.

Where do you even see this? All the wiki says about it is that it's documented on another part of the wiki

Are you literally terminally retarded?

Attached: Retard.png (1628x944, 171K)

i was responding to someone who wanted proof that the vita has more games than the 3ds.

Yes, you'd be uncomfortable too if you had the weeb machine™ sitting on you.

3ds games suck so bad even some n*ntendrones like you agree

Are YOU retarded? Those were all released in at least one region.

i love console wars, especially about dead handheld systems

Attached: huge.jpg (640x360, 113K)

I don't get why dead systems are considered a bad purchase, you know exactly what you're buying, no?

>Akash: Path of the Five
Is one of the first games on the Vita list, not released and is just "TBA"
And it's been that way for over 2 years

>Those were all released in at least one region.
You can't be serious, please tell me you're falseflagging

Attached: 1556738348504.jpg (480x381, 24K)

>It has the best version of every Dragon Quest from IV through to IX
3DS can literally play every single Mainline AND Joker game, no other console can do that.

Some people are very offended at the idea that you'll buy the wrong dead handheld\
That was the entire point of the post chain you were responding to, you literally ARE a retard

On 3DS you get Nes, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, Master System, Genesis and 3DS
On Vita you get NES, SNES, GB, C, A, retro Sega consoles, some N64, PSX, PSP and Vita
Vita wins considering you can use all PSP homebrew on it

it’s not that bad, although I wouldn’t recommend getting one with the intention of taking it out

I see, I was looking at "Unreleased" instead of "TBA"

>vita
>n64
lmao. you also neglect to mention the 3ds runs gba and ds flawlessly.

You forgot DS

>Jokes on you! I was only pretending to be retarded
Consider chemical castration

Attached: 1556745524364.jpg (600x800, 75K)

To be fair he said GBA just not DS

it runs gba natively, unlike the vita which has subpar emulation for it.

>He didn't actually read the reply chain
>N-no y-you were the idiot
It's cool user, I know you messed up and didn't read properly.

>CoD Vita
>Good
Next time use something like WipeOut that isn't total trash.

>subpar emulation
Prove it.

github.com/z2442/daedalus

It runs some games like SM64 really nice.

sort of in the topic. is there any use for dsi cfw? i think it allows dsiware games to be played, but is there anything else?

Is there any reason to get a vita if there's only like one game on it I actually want and already have a PSP for PSP/PS1 stuff?

You can use the PSP GBA emulator which runs great from personal experience

Should I get the latest patch for each vita game I download or are they going to be fine at 1.00?

I guess not?

*smacks lips*
oh no no muh sonyggas, we can’t let the nintencrackers have the best handheld console!

Attached: 73B77665-5279-45B8-823D-F07ECCA72E51.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>Is there any reason to get a Vita if I have no reason to get one
You're one of those personababbies, are you?

show me footage of a gba game on a psp that doesn't have audio issues.

Personababbies are the lowest form of life, lower than eroge players, lower than lootbox buyers.

*vita

Without a doubt. You can also see them port begging Golden on everywhere.

I regret selling my vita

>I made a claim
>BUT THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

Attached: 1553894545765.jpg (640x480, 162K)

I have a feeling that in a few years I might be done with mine, but I genuinely like both my handhelds. Right now I'm about to start some VNs on the Vita

How the fuck is he supposed to prove his claim? Show every single game emulated?
If he showed one you'd write it off as cherry picking.

My PSP is homebrewed and I can emulate PS1 games.

Question about the Vita: one thing I absolutely hate about the switch is that when trying to rest my thumb over the B and Y button it hits up against the analog stick and super uncomfortable and awkward. They're just too close together

Does the Vita have the same problem?

Congratulations, now your almonds are officially activated.

There are Vita fan patches too

cope

3DS has good exclusives.
Vita is just a stylish accessory.
It would have been great if Nintendo had developed and supported the Vita.

I love my 3DS.
What other games am I missing for it?

Attached: 3ds.png (800x480, 458K)

What coping, are you dumb?
Don't you realize that the reverse of your argument is also true, nigger?

First of all that's not me.
Second of all the guy asked for footage of a game. If you can provide that you win the argument. EZ.

I have both so I was wondering if I should get this for Gamecube and wii emulation

Attached: weeyou.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

only if you don't have a pc for dolphin or a crt for a wii. wii and gamecube games kind of look like ass on an hdtv.

I have a PC but no CRT unfortunately. Ill pass then

WHY DO THE TITLES NEVER MATCH THE ORDER IN THE FUCKING PICTUREEEEEE????!!!

Attached: 6de.jpg (500x486, 22K)

mfw n*ntodler jannie warned me for btfoing a n*ntendie

Attached: 1557904728770.jpg (1280x1080, 333K)

Was bored enough to find psp. The audio seems ok on some random game.

Rate my library/10

Attached: 3DS LIbrary.jpg (1586x503, 207K)

Should I get a PS2 if I already have a Vita?

If you've never played ps2 games for some reason, yes you should. This is coming from someone who hates japanese and nintendo games though so I guess it depends

I don't know if ps3 wouldn't be better but you can ask here

I never had a ps2. Also I dont have a CRT so games will look shit I guess

not really that bad. it's more like what you'd expect it to look.

Another problem is i cant find the fat PS2 version

i'd imagine it's one of the easier ones to find when it comes to consoles. but who knows, maybe all the fat ones are on some recycling center by now.
anyway at least from my experience. it's certainly not great quality on new tvs. still very tolerable imo. about wii quality. both have component cables available if i remember right but i don't know if there's much difference.

Just emulate it instead.

It's shit, you'll never even play most of them, and you should honestly just kill yourself.

>Which is the best one to homebre
Vita
>which has better games?
Vita has a slightly better library, but 95% of the good stuff you can play on other platforms, 3DS has way more exclusives.

3DS is also compatible with DS games, the Vita is compatible with PS1 / PSP games (download only)

youtube.com/watch?v=rd5w2T5Q2O4
thanks