Honestly Yea Forums what was the last sports game you played?

Honestly Yea Forums what was the last sports game you played?

Attached: 1557712618871.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-F5HwiGm7lg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKAowQpCKc
sbnation.com/breaking-madden/archives
youtube.com/watch?v=lWKQiZVBtu4
youtube.com/watch?v=P20LQp1ZTH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sports game
how bout you play an actual sport you fucking pussy

Madden 19 and it's shit, luckily EA takes returns no questions asked inside 24hrs

NHLPA Hockey for the Super Nintendo

god I wish I could hold kawhi's hand

This was a bunch of fucking bullshit Ben Simmons is fucking dog shit he can't play perimeter or on ball defense to save his tiny dick. And having a point guard who is deathly afraid of shooting the ball in this day and age is fucking retarded. Bret brown should have put Jimmy on point, have Ben coming off the bench or waive his ass fuck it. All for Toronto to lose to Golden dog shit in 5 games. Great stuff all around worst NBA playoffs I've ever seen.

Couldnt the other team have jumped like they were gonna dunk but just hang on to the rim and cover it with their arm?

That's pretty hype

Thats goal tending, if you goal tend the other team just gets the points

nba 2k17

i dont watch basketball can someone explain what happened?

Honestly I never ever did play a sports game and I don't even inted to. The only exception would be Colin McRae Rally (back in 2000) if you count it as a sports game.

NBA jams on wii, that game is kind of shit honestly

Nigroes put ball in hoops

He got the ball in the hoop when he had very little time to do so. He also did it in a difficult way.

Shit thanks user, didn't know there was a rule like that, always thought that people were just damn slow

NBA 2K19. Still playing up to this day. You guys have at least one sport right?
Kawhi got a buzzer beater. Shit's hype if you're a fan.

FIFA 12 on Vita back in 2011
All-Pro Football 2K8 and Blitz II on PS3 in 2008
Fight Night Round 3 on XBOX and 360 in 2006

I play NHL 19. Also The Golf Club 2019

NBA Jam on the SNES like last week

Some Gretzky Hockey game on PS2

Based Kawhi. Raps in 7.

>NBA Jam
Is there a more reddit answer?

NBA Jam is reddit now? How?

Asetto Corsa

Attached: Bourdais.png (2560x1440, 1.95M)

NHL 12 probably. Haven't touched one in a while but hockey translates so well to vidya since beating the shit out of people can be part of the game

Literally the epitome of "acceptable answer for hardcore gamers like ourselves", like Skyrim or Dark Souls.

Nothing happened, just black people being black people.

3on3 FreeStyle. Imagine a free to play game that suffers from really incompetent/inconsistent programming, with a literal pay to win scheme.

Attached: 3on3 FreeStyle.jpg (600x800, 78K)

Mario strikers charged football
sequel fucking when

Attached: ###1.jpg (251x241, 14K)

Look at the absolute tension when he squats on the ground. This moment will be immortalized in toronto basketball history.

Attached: 1557506520075.jpg (3456x2641, 2.59M)

I'm guessing you wouldn't consider driving a sport (I play Mario Kart every once in a while) so probably an NBA game at least 10+ years ago.

I've been playing a NASCAR game a lot lately. It's not great but it's kinda comfy just going in ovals while listening to podcasts. Outside of that I was playing a bit of NHL 19 last week, Threes mode is fun. I'll probably play through season mode again to kill time once the finals are over.

Attached: 1540974366165.jpg (516x679, 38K)

>Play NHL 15 demo at FUCKING gamestop before the game released
>Demo is so barebones since it was the first NHL game made on the Xbone/PS4 that penalties are somehow not in, or someone turned them off and it didn't reset
>Check my friend into oblivion

Attached: 1538153139684.png (1000x1000, 209K)

I pirate an nba 2k every year so I have something normie to play if I have guests

NHL 98

Attached: 1490419298226.jpg (278x182, 7K)

Did this recently happen? This is some movie-tier shit.

Jet Set Radio Future unless you count fighting games a sport. In which case any game I can play as a girl named Makoto

Attached: 1551371965810.png (600x600, 407K)

oh I get it. that fucking sucks

>tfw my rapties got btfo by an unhealthy warriors team yesterday
they are so fucked when kd comes back but im just glad we made it to the finals lads

Attached: raptorsnolotterypikcs.jpg (828x821, 164K)

everybody's golf, and arch rivals on nintendo, a basketball game where you can punch each other and pull each others shorts down

Haven't played one since 2001.

Attached: Star_Wars_Super_Bombad_Racing_boxart.jpg (265x375, 31K)

He is also 6'10. Way too big for a pg

these games are lenient as fuck about penalties unless you just slash/trip every single player. also the easiest way to win is just constantly one-timer until you score

most kino moment in toronto sports history
youtube.com/watch?v=-F5HwiGm7lg

You turned the Bucks into roadkill.

You guys are alright in my book. Hope you guys keep Kawhi, and I'm a lakeshit fan.

The next NBA Draft is on the 20th of this month. It'll be interesting to see the team become that much stronger, regardless of the pick number.

Man just look how happy he is. You will never even come close to that level of joy. I'm happy FOR this negro, this will easily be the peak of his life.

Attached: make a wish.png (559x566, 319K)

NIGGA

Attached: 20190603_113054.jpg (3264x2448, 2.24M)

that shot is fucking amazing

I bought NBA 2K14 on my launch PS4 off of some buy 2 get 1 free deal from Amazon or somewhere. I don't really care much about basketball, particularly the NBA but March Madness is entertaining to watch, especially if you're competing in the bracket challenges. The game itself was ok but their VC system is some straight up bullshit and made me end up dropping it pretty hard after a while.
I'm a big college football fan (not soccer Eurotrash) and I'll boot up some old NCAA Football games from time to time when I get nostalgic for those. Hopefully those come back soon if the NCAA starts allowing players to make money off their likeness. I hope EA doesn't get the license again though if this happens although they probably would. The engine they changed to is garbage ever since their move to the PS360 days and is still trash. I haven't bought Madden since '07 I believe because of it.

sports are for gaylords, id rather smoke weed

Based! I only rented it from a Movie Gallery.

I've only ever played two football games in my life. Madden 17 (because it was $5 on some site I was buying other shit and said "fuck it why not.") was boring as fuck and I dropped it within an hour. NFL Blitz is awesome and if I could be bothered to keep my N64 hooked up I'd probably play it more.

yes they're still playing against golden state in the finals. currently tied together for game 3.

>want to play sports
>body is so injury prone that I get injured like every day

Anyone else play sports games because you literally can't do it IRL

Attached: dead-or-alive-xtreme-beach7.jpg (351x500, 36K)

Never

The only time I cared about sports was eyeshield 21

post >your team. any game

Attached: 1540344765082.png (270x270, 12K)

JUST
U
S
T

Attached: embiidcrying.jpg (1000x600, 87K)

Same, good game tho on the Genesis

Don't worry Kawhi will also be in that situation after a few games.

There team is awful + kawhi leonard who theyve had for exactly 1 season and will be leaving next season

Punch-out for the Wii.

Attached: Jogs like a purebred mexican stallion .webm (640x360, 1.53M)

Nah, me and my friends played a lot of NHL online in highschool. We were all pretty good at the game. I very clearly remember there being no penalties whatsoever in that demo I played. EASHL was the fucking shit. Playing Goalie was so cash.

Attached: 1559577851123.jpg (1296x745, 91K)

round ball go in goal

Attached: 15973487383.png (800x729, 48K)

nba hang time on the n64.

Attached: n64_nba_hang_time_p_u09s6r.jpg (640x468, 70K)

kawhi is staying

Steep, it's by no mean better than SSX but its really good, if dev would remove that fucking high pitched sound when you have high health, it would be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKAowQpCKc

BRUH! LOOK AT THIS DUUUUDE!

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1559311555249.jpg (2048x1396, 263K)

>Have good body for sports, tall, broad shoulders, "sturdy" whatever the fuck
>Was good at sports in highschool, wrestled and played hockey
>Fucked around with drugs/alcohol in college
>Got fat
>Went to the ER for some things
>Pretty sure I have a heart issue now
>Ruined body for no reason
I have nobody to blame but myself

Attached: 1559108505069.jpg (618x496, 29K)

Based. Golden faglords will still probably get the belt though.

NBA Live 2001 back in 2001.

Nhl18 I think, I used to play with my friends a lot while in university. Haven't played any this year. Also everybody's golf, that game is comfy as fuck

Attached: IMG_20190221_075318.jpg (1191x1684, 244K)

>millionaire throws ball through a ring
>earned during those 10seconds more than a regular person does in a year
>slave idiots celebrating it

wooooooowwwwwww

>proceed to lose to the warriors

In all fairness, that guy is a bum and everyone knew it.

If its so easy why dont you do it you fucking seething manlet?

please please PLEASE im literally on my knees right now i beg you to PLEASE have sex

Not happening, I'm afraid.

Attached: minimum-height-restriction-sign-at-a-carnival-in-the-united-states-ATRWBG.jpg (866x1390, 175K)

All entertainment industries are silly like that

If the Dreamcast collection rumor is true I would love to play those 2k games again.

Wii Sports.

rFactor 2

>we need to limit ceo salaries
>but hoodlums throwing balls around should be paid millions
why are americans so stupid?

Barkley

I dont know why you think that

2K12, the last good NBA game.

most recently played? Tecmo Bowl

most recently bought? uhhhh, SSX 3 because of 4K on xbox one x?

NBA Street V2 and ESPN 2k5 a few weeks ago. I only fuck with the best

I don't play much sports games or anything but this was a fun read
sbnation.com/breaking-madden/archives

>what was the last sports game you played?
Mahjong Souls.

Basketball is such a shitty fucking sport. The scorelines are so high that the game is only ever exciting in the last couple of minutes providing it's a close game to begin with

Attached: 1551034686637.jpg (852x768, 42K)

because he told me

NBA Live 2004 or something, basically I stopped when they forced analog stick shit on PC versions.

We need to limit both, lol. Why do people think like this? "If you support X you therefore don't support Y." Are you fucking dumb?

Not to mention, the top CEOs blow the earnings of athletes out of the water.

Played some NHL 09 to see what kind of progress had been made since NHL 98. Guess it's about time to pick up the new one.

This
>imagine being happy because your favorite bulls won a sport game
That's cringey af, fuck america

I've been playing my dynasty in MVP 2005 every year since it released

Attached: 1513976101520.jpg (209x242, 7K)

Nba jam like 20 years ago.

>It's the guys fault that the idiots pay him for it.
Basketball could have the influence of Major League Lacrosse if people stopped watching it. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. Nobody is forcing fans to watch it.

Attached: Scaramucci.jpg (1400x788, 100K)

For me, It's the Formula 1 games. Rest in piece, legend.
#respect

Attached: 171115114050-ayrton-senna-face-shot-at-mclaren-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 38K)

this
I'd rather watch a 2-1 than an 88-74

>the excitement of watching sports is reading the final score

i bet you REEE over capeshit movie spoilers.

>millionaire streamer clicks mouse on screen
>earned during those 10seconds more than a regular person does in a year
>slave idiots celebrating it

that whole building was like a golem of clenched anuses

at least CEOs do something somewhat productive. athletes get paid because people drool over them

Does Pyre count

Neither should be making the exorbitant amounts of money that they do, and neither profession or what they do in that profession, can justify it.

The excitement of watching sports comes from wondering who's gonna win retard. No one is getting excited about someone making it 118-90

imagine thinking just throwing a ball through a hoop for several hours is easy.
The absolute state of sheltered whites

Attached: 1410737435546.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

FIFA 19
Football Manager 2019
NBA 2K19
Madden 19
NHL 19
Ashes Cricket 19

Attached: west ham vs chelsea.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

yeah they should retard because they bring in billions of dollars. Welcome to capitalism where everything is decided by what the masses spend their money on.

How are the new NBA 2K games? The last one I played was 2K17 (it's also the first one I ever owned)

Attached: 1536164351147.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

that EA Boxing game with the character creator that came out in the mid 2000s was fun
I started hating sports games more and more as I grew older, because fuck normalfags
Those PS1 skiing/skateboard/hockey/football games were alright

Athletes produce billion dollars leagues that employ thousands of people if you take into account every arena/team/networks/events staff and greatly impact adjacent industries.

You're an utter brainlet, simple as that.

NBA 2K19

Haven't played any with any real consistency since ESPN NFL 2K5 on OG Xbox. Played a bit of All Pro 2k8. Tried a Madden here and there.

Downloading NHL 19 with GwG. Really enjoy Hockey actually, so I'm hoping I'll like it. Haven't played a Hockey game since NHL Hitz.

2k19 has a lot of problems in gameplay but it is a fucking huge improvement over 18
2k are dirty greedy moneygrabbers so everything requires vc

Played - Tecmo Bowl
Actually bought - Madden 07

Raptors in 6 retard

yeah and lightning in 3, right?

as a torontofag, i unironically want the bruins to win just so i can say it took the 2019 stan lee cup champions 7 games to beat the laffs

WHAT'S THAT SONG
ON THE RADIO

Attached: 61u8iS8mbKL._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x377, 22K)

Christ, leave it to >laffs fans to have awful opinions

t. salty canes fan

Kek I don't give a crap about the Canes though. Avs were my first choice for the Cup
>inb4 bing bing wahoo

>Avs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

I wouldn't be laughing as a >laffs fan m8
>1967

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden

youtube.com/watch?v=lWKQiZVBtu4

Attached: Barkley_Shut_Up_And_Jam_Gaiden.jpg (480x358, 121K)

Pretty sad that an established O6 team fails to get out of the first round to Boston for the umpteenth year while a "second rate" expansion team kills a division winner with ease in the same post-season
>1967

DID I HEAR GOAL?

Attached: 456745676589.png (579x536, 14K)

NFL Blitz a long time ago.

>sixers one lucky bounce away from being in the finals
feels bad, man

Old Tony Hawk's games.
>not a sport
Maybe but they were great games.

SCORE SAM FACKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
luv gregs
'ate pikeys
simple as

>It's a "Raptors choke in the 2nd half of the game" episode

F1 2018

MLB The Show 19

>simple as
it really is, g*d bless

That's been a thing since the 40s, when a really tall guy would just stand under the rim and redirect shots. To beat him a team just scored more points early and held the ball for 40 minuets

nhl face off '98
it was a great hockey game

athletes only have a very limited time window to make their money and could completely ruin their bodies in the process (especially with football), that's why they get paid so much

Idk why I thought I should bother with a stinky Pooronto leaf. This is the last (You) you're getting

Attached: 1540759006832.jpg (450x800, 51K)

why are they all cheering as their government fleeces them?

>Shit's hype
this is a no nigger zone

No it's not, cleetus

> Imagine being so dumb to believe this

They earn a lot because they generate a lot, it's basic economics.

youtube.com/watch?v=P20LQp1ZTH4

Attached: file.png (800x448, 836K)

>NBA 2K19. Still playing up to this day.
>2019
>still playing

Like ncaa 07 or something.

>throw a sphere into a circle
>black people go crazy