Will this be available on PS Now? Or on PC?

Will this be available on PS Now? Or on PC?
I really dont want to buy a PS4 to play that, I just hate the PS4 controller. But I really, really, wanna play this game.

Attached: death-stranding.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

If it does come to PC, it won't be for another year or two due to the exclusivity, by then it'll be forgotten and barely spoken about

I dont really care about what people talk or forget, I play video game for myself. I'm playing old neogeo games right now that bearly anyone know existed and that are decade old.

Actually the less people talk about it the better.

borrow a ps4 from a friend and use a third party controller

Attached: 1512707810053.jpg (600x718, 24K)

>But I really, really, wanna play this game.
Then buy a PS4.

if someone asked me to borrow my PS4 i would tell him to fuck off

It might come to PC one day but it's gonna be PS4 exclusive for at least a year, maybe longer.

My friends are 25-35 years old doctors/students, they dont play video games.
They read scientific paper as entertainment. And they works 15 hours a day.

>But I really, really, wanna play this game.
but why? the gameplay looks like ass

it will be available on Youtube

I doubt that. That may be true of sports games, Far Cry and whatever. But DS has at least some interesting gameplay ideas and unique setting.
Not that it really matters if it's talked about or not anyway. Are you only interested in flavor of the month shit?

When it comes out on PC it's gonna get more coverage and it's gonna become more active again, if it ever happens and if the game turns out to be good.
It's a big title, not as big as GTA but that's how it was iwth GTA V.

>They read scientific paper as entertainment.
Nobody thinks reading science papers is entertaining. Mind-filling for study and work purposes? Sure but if they had the option to do something else while also getting that knowledge they absolutely would.

Take the Sonypill friend
Gaming feels so soulless on PC. Also the controller is great. Adjust your hands. Feel the power of Sony flow through your fingertips.

fuck off op, nobody cares about kojima's latest embarrassment.

Sucks to be them

Attached: 0A9F3C05-80EC-4572-B00B-04114D620E58.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Stadia?

rent a ps4 for a week and rent the game

Rumours are spreading that Death stranding will be a Sony year exclusive and it will be ported to PC. Take this with a spoon of salt as it does say its a Sony product.

It was just a joke to say that they're boring/hard working and their only form a real entertainment is maybe a movie a week. English isnt my first langage, sorry.

I think I will buy a control that looks similar to the xbox one, I'm not ready to change for the sony one.
I want to try some sony exclusive like god of war, bloodborn, cage's games, catherine etc. They really have some decent exclusives.

Cage's games aren't exclusive anymore.