E3

>E3
>behind closed doors showing
>people get angry
>show the behind closed door footage
>people are happy
>E3 again
>behind closed doors showing again
Anyone see a pattern here? Why are game jurno faggots and jewtube celebrities shown footage when they are just a bunch of faggots who try to impose their own narratives onto whatever they are shown?
>muh third person view
This started when a jewtube thot said that she got motion sickness in first person games.

Attached: cyberpunk2077.jpg (1524x859, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/new-cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-coming-at-e3-2019-but-/1100-6467126/
forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-at-e3-2019.11006239/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should just put all the gaming journalists in a closed door room and gas them all to death.

Don't forget the youtube cancer.

They're influencers, they'll post hundreds of identical articles promoting the game and have countless Youtube videos hyping up what they saw. Therefore getting a lot of people hyped up and ready to buy it.

Have they said they're only showing it behind closed doors this year?

Nah it's for all to see this year. Not closed doors anymore, I have no idea where OP is getting this info because they already said they're showing it for everyone.

They are only misrepresenting the game and pushing their own agendas. The lore anons here have been 100% more helpful for researching the gameplay reveal.
>lore anons have spotted the midnight lady ad
Yeah, behind closed doors again.

>Yeah, behind closed doors again
Sauce me.

It is behind closed doors since all recording will be prohibited. So it is EXACTLY like last year.

Yes no maybe I dont know...

Sure it is buddy.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

STFU YOU LYING SHILL FAGGOT

Someone link me the statement! I can't find it right now.

>yes it is open doors as long as you are there at E3 but you won't be allowed to record

there will be two demos one public and one for the press. Neither of which supposedly will be streamed. So only trailer and camrips of the gentle souls that will record it

gamespot.com/articles/new-cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-coming-at-e3-2019-but-/1100-6467126/

fucking retarded lying bitch

not even that the press and influencers get exclusive demo behind closed doors that faggot is a fucking liar

There will be no recording. Also at this point i think that the jurnos were demanding for a separate showing since they are pointless if CDPR show us the gameplay directly and skips them.

>behind closed doors showing again
You forgot to mention that they're having a public E3 showing as well, but they're not going to stream it at all, so basically only people who are there can see it. I have no idea what's going on with CDPR and who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

Attached: 1447845-8.jpg (1920x2496, 684K)

the public e3 won't have as much as behind closed doors the journo shit it still exclusive above e3 attendees

Who the fuck plays an open world game and thinks "you know what I really want, a useless npc with 3 lines of unique dialogue to pad about my fictional, uncustomizable, shitty apartment silently except for a 30 second interval where they comment vaguely on my gear."

The game jurnos are obviously asking for this since it benefits only them.

Stop spamming this in literally every cyberpunk thread.

Do you think because they didn’t show a woman with female V there won’t be an option to be a lesbian? fuck off

so cdpr are giving in to those leftist retard fucks and treating their fans like shit

they either comply or get negative articles from everyone in the game jurnos union

lmao you fucking retards conveniently say this shit AFTER THEY ALREADY SHOWED IT FOR FEMALE V AND GAY SHIT WHEN ARE THEY FUCKING SHOWING STRAIGHT MALE V

forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-at-e3-2019.11006239/
>public and behind closed doors

Attached: Untitled.jpg (680x1196, 145K)

who gives a fuck? cdpr is shitting on fans they're fucking faggots now if cdpr gets shut down it's what they deserve those fucking cunts thronebreaker bombed if cyberpunk bombs i'll fucking laugh at those traitor fucks

corporations aren't your friend you retard
the only thing that has betrayed you is your brain

>all recording is prohibited
I couldn't care less if it is open to everyone at E3 since i won't be there. If it is not on the internet it is effectively behind closed doors. And the game jurno faggots will be getting a special showing.

You're the fucking retard here, I'm saying the whole practice of putting a partner in your apartment is spasticated, let alone catering to the whole spectrum of game-ruining benders

believing anything you see at E3
It's a bonafide facade at this point. Fucking con men lying nonstop for days at a time

I mean did you SEE what anthem actually was?

Let’s just get this shit out of the way

>night city is SUPPOSED to be smoggy and muh nighttime
No! Canonically, night city’s weather problems have been fixed by Richard Night, who was a huge hippy. There is also a day/ night cycle and dynamic changing weather
>it’s too clean! Muh gritty underbelly of the city!
You retards didn’t even watch the gameplay trailer so your opinion is invalid and you’re just parroting shit you heard from Yea Forums
>muh neon, megastructures, darkness
There’s plenty of that in the gameplay reveal
>muh gay V retard
It’s an RPG and they will allow bisexual romance options for male and female V. Do you think because they didn’t show a girl getting out of female V’s bed there won’t be a lesbian option? Imagine being this butthurt about social degeneracy in a fucking CYBERPUNK game

Attached: CA73AB62-D1D6-4C76-976A-703AC44D8945.jpg (2000x1125, 281K)

they already fucking did so all you're arguing is against showing straight male dumbfuck

>I mean did you SEE what anthem actually was?
Yes i did and that is why i stayed away from it. I'd rather judge the fake footage for myself than let myself get fed second had lies from jewtubers and game jurno faggots.

To be fair, anybody with half a brain could see Anthem was going to be empty, boring discount Destiny with no players, nothing unique or interesting.
I don't know a single person or never saw a single post looking forward earnestly to Anthem, it's a nothing game.

You have 10 seconds to name a decent open world game, set in a modern (non-fantasy) setting that isn't made by Rockstar.
This is going to be just another piece of shit like watchdogs, true crime, mafia, full of shitty design decisions that break from Rockstar-laid convention and it'll suffer HARD for it.

Not saying R* are the greatest developer ever, but nobody's been able to make a game less shit than one of theirs.

Daaam youtube artefacting is ass. Also motion blur should be outlawed.

Hey mafia 2 was great

Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction setting retard. It is not a modern world setting.

I bet you didn't even bought a single cdpr game and now you are crying about treason. Jesus christ this board sometimes is worse than leddit

I just said modern to rule out historical, you know exactly what I meant, you pedantic mutant.

i bought all the fucking witcher games you stupid bitch back when cdpr had straight male protagonists you fucking cunt

I get what they're doing, but I still fucking detest that only (((influencers))) get to watch it. Then they can shill like no tomorrow like good goys so they get invited to the next behind closed door event.

No, i don't what you mean since Rockstar don't have any big RPGs or big sci-fi titles under their belt. The last good game from Rockstar was Vice City.

Watch Dogs 2
Sleeping Dogs
Mafia (or is that too historical for you?)
Yakuza

Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4

Obviously you didn’t because the Witcher had tons of homo stuff

Case in point Elihal the cross dressing elf who you meet during the story which means you didn’t play the game

YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT WASN'T FOR THE PROTAGONIST

There is also the faggot hunter that calls himself a freak.That's why i trust CDPR will handle faggotry the right way in Cyberpunk2077.

read this man cdpr got fucking woke they're fags now

they do this shit because mainstream journalists exist to whip people up into a frenzy. they think that they are real journalists because they publish some articles that nobody reads and occasionally do covert advertisements and campaigns for big corporate donators because that is the business model their employer runs and they purely exist as a cog in a machine to present the exact same thing they saw to people.

they take pride in their impartiality and objective observation because they are so hyper focused on letting down those two core pillars out of fear of retribution that they forget to pay attention to the third, which is that people will try to fleece them for attention because they are gatekeepers, and the cycle continues in perpeptua because that is what it was designed to do

CDPR faggotry faggot Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpunk2077

I read it and all it shows is that the game was far from ready when they showed it last E3. So how about you focus your autism on things that matter, things like this

only the "gaming" ones?

We can break the cycle. Boycott game jurnos and influencers and demand that we get a recording of the gameplay like we did last time.

Faggot game where you can only have gay male sex. More like sjwproject red. First person is fucking trash. Eat my shit rim lickers

>far from ready
>faggot shit was developed first
that shows straight male v is lowest development priority if it even exists

>a seething game jurno/influencer trying to derail the thread

Game journalists would be for gay sex though since its pc

>game is barely ready
>cutscene has same male character get out of bed because it takes less resources and they don’t have to model a whole new female love interest character just for the demo
Whoa... get woke go broke bros...

use your fucking brain retard it means they didn't have anything developed for straight male cause they focus on female v and faggot shit you already said as much

There was a jewtuber that got blacklisted for recording audio of the behind closed doors showing last E3 so it is probably him seething in every Cyberpunk 2077 thread.

have sex

go dilate

boycotting implies you ever paid attention to those retards in the first place

Well i'm suggesting that other people boycott them. I've stopped bothering with their regurgitated crap a long time ago. I try before i buy and judge games myself.