Why do they do it?

I just spectated two Chinese random teammates (playing on KRJP server) getting +50 kills noscopeing everyone with shotguns from 1000 meters.

WHY?!?! What possible enjoyment could they get from that? And why is it only ever Chinese that do it?

Is it ruining everyone else's fun that gets them off?

Attached: china_2012784c.jpg (460x287, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LTx04_t2Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...PUBG Mobile for context.

Chinese society is all about cheating and getting ahead right now, even if it means sabotaging their gains in the future.
For example, if you are a tourist going to China, they'd gladly scam you out of 100 usd the moment you meet them, rather than building up your trust over a week to scam you out of 2000 usd.

Report them to your local social credit station

This

They are literal fucking insects feeding on whatever piece of shit slithers into their vertically limited field of view. Chinks are legit the worst flavor of Asian, and that's including Russians. They exist only to shit on eachother, the planet and you. I'm not saying we nuked the wrong gooks, but maybe we should send a couple more that way.

Attached: 1558692475692.png (500x554, 344K)

But how is just spinning around firing blindly in a game killing everyone any kind of 'win'? What's possibly fun about that?

As long as something says they are marginally better than the other 4.2 billion versions of them, they'll do anything they can for that little bit of validation. It's the same reason they value "ancestors" so much and let their parents guilt trip money out of them every month. They are not above taking advantage of ANYTHING, including but not limited to their own children, just so they can be infinitesimally "better" than the rest of the hive.

Communism does not reward effort and hard work
It rewards cheating
So these bugmen have evolved to feel good when they cheat

It's part of Chinese culture to do whatever it takes to get ahead. Even if it means cheating.

This could be as mundane has having a high price for an item in a shop and making things more expensive for foreigners, just to make a quick buck, to cheating in exams.

>I can save a few bucks on manufacturing escalators

Attached: 373496-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x300, 22K)

>cheating in exams.
I remember the outcry the public gave when some universities over there pledged to crack down on cheating and REAL people were saying "It's not fair if you don't let us cheat!" in response (yep) and other similar comments in reply to it...it was full on crazyland shit

universities in asia are all jokes, the hard part is getting in but once you do you just coast, teachers give you the answers during the exam, you can use your phone etc

Why do I think you guys have no social interaction?

Just report these guys to Winnie bruh and he will deal with them

Attached: 1415476481305.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

*with asians

Chinks are bugs.

>cheating in online games

Amazing

O SHIT IT GOT EVEN BETTER

>Public shaming

Haha oh wow

I actually admire the Chinese for cheating to get ahead, its why they as minorities and have progressed so far in america while the rest of the migrants beg for handouts.

Recent Chinese just come with millions they've stolen from other Chinese in China.

People who do this shit deserves it though

youtube.com/watch?v=6LTx04_t2Uc

theyre communist who bring communism to the states. their success has mostly to do with communal investment. for example tai ching wo is a people smuggler, he lends money to other chinese for businesses opening nail salons and hunans. once the immigrant has their business up they repay the debt and use any savings they have to prop up a relative. theyre parasite commies who extract wealth from workers with their rat infested foods and asbestos nail products.

Progress by cheating, what?