Buy my game

Buy my game.

Attached: 35CE75E3-F89F-468C-B573-F68A81E1491F.jpg (720x960, 63K)

do you shake your ass and watch yourself in it?

I already did. Your doujins aren't that good, but at least Jyujiro has some good cg sets of you.

I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it.

she's 20 years old, so it's ok

Attached: 1639783331.jpg (651x921, 94K)

When you come out on the switch.

this, I'll buy the switch version

>protagonist is younger than her
Dang

Attached: 389BDCAB-70A4-4CC3-82B2-1116249FE52B.jpg (500x711, 128K)

I did on release.
now give me something's worth my money, your dead pussy will do

Why can't you marry Veronica?

Switch hopefully

Why would you cuck yourself when the PC version is better.

Additional content on switch version.

Looks better but that’s it

such as?
isn't that the point? better frames/visuals.

character specific quests for each party member, being able to marry not only the village girl, retro mode.
Personally I'll just wait for steam dlc, because nothing of that sounds like a must have to me. But other people might be into it. I'm not going to play another 60 bucks for 8 quests and a marriage feature that amounts to nothing.

Veronica is presenting her butt signaling adult males to fuck her little girl butt with their huge penis while rubbing her cunny

I’ll buy the switch version thanks

I don't have a Switch, so I will only buy if SE releases the S content as DLC on the PS4, the midi OST sucks ass.

Frames look the same, visual videity and resolution took a hit. In return Switch gets

>voiced audio in both English and Japanese, new for Japanese players
>Additional character quests for each character, more characterization
>All 3DS extra quests, including the tie in quests to previous DQ games
>Orchestrated battle and overworld music
>16 bit mode
>party members following you in overworld
>additional marriage options

And there’s more to be announced

But I already have

Attached: DIQYvXsUIAA530M.jpg_large.jpg (653x977, 96K)

>Frames look the same
are you sure you weren't looking at a shit PC? very rare for games that are locked at 30 on consoles, espeically the switch, to look the same as the PC unless they also locked it on the PC or somehow got the switch to run at 60.

mashing potatoes

Hmm, it might be locked to 30, but with a turn based JRPG who really cares?

Attached: 753A3A12-9C61-46EE-AF99-E59C4A6B922E.jpg (635x900, 131K)

I'll buy the pantsu you're wearing.

Attached: 1535608567324.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

Playing the game right now. Got the silver orb near the Minimedals Academy.
Main character with 2H sword and Jade with spears are fucking nuts, but I don't know who to have in the other 2 slots. One is always a healer but Rob has cool offensive shit while Serena is a top tier healer. Last spot I have no idea what to do. got Servando with swords but hits like ass. Erik hits for shit regardless of what I do (currently with boomerangs but dumping points into knives to get dual weild) and Veronica's damage fluctuates a lot between "decent" and "borderline useless".

What do I do.

Attached: e91f51b7116118167e3d06a1329aa236.png (181x117, 20K)

Doesn't fucking matter, just use whoever you like.

Bump

Attached: 86000FC5-E0FE-479B-9EE9-AC4B3E5BB96C.jpg (394x457, 54K)

Erik is kino lategame, but he's pretty useless mid-game, from being quite useful with boomerangs early-game. Sylvando is also useless in melee early game. He has useful skills though like the enemy debuffs and party buffs/heals. I mostly used him for bossfights for the group heal and buffs.

I'm hoping for a way to make her adult again. And then marry her.
There's a literal wish granting genie and yet you can't do that.

She even temporarily grows up at the very end.

Buy my game

Attached: 3F0FD2D3-E1CF-430C-956F-A3F4440C509B.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>isn't that the point? better frames/visuals.
Autism speaks

>ask to get a sx os key
>get banned for advertising
>buy my game threads are totally ok
Fuck this shithole
No one sticks to the rules

Attached: 1559526129455.jpg (385x375, 35K)

Get Erik two knives with different status effects and he’s fantastic, at least he was for me

Attached: 1F85646B-2F0E-4B49-89BE-AB1CDC2F41BC.jpg (544x416, 69K)

Pcfag tries to grasp why people are excited for more gameplay content on the new console version when you can see prettier grass on the pc.

is dragon quest fun

Yes.

if what is saying is true then the steam DLC should have all the stuff the switch version has which means you get a game that runs better, looks better and has everything the switch version has.

Buying a multiplat on Switch for $60 is like paying Chic Fila money for a Mcdonald's quality burger. why do people do this.

Why does it matter for a turn-based game to have 60 fps when all you are doing is choosing options. this is not an action RPG.

I'm that guy, steam DLC isn't confirmed. But even if PC doesn't get it, I don't feel like it's a big loss and I'll buy it on switch 2-3 years later for 10 bucks or something.

No, it's Switch exclusive. SE is doing that on purpose because they were pay more money to do so and because Nintendo is publishing it worldwide since they don't want to do it. I mean the Switch is like two years late, better give it a reason why I should buy it then.

DLC isn’t confirmed. For now it’s Switch exclusive content

>buy it on switch 2-3 years later for 10 bucks
don't switch games stay almost the same value because nintendo are jews? someone showed me some old pokemon games that were still full price. they call it the "nintendo tax".

1st party nintendo games hardly ever get cheaper but 3rd party games do lower their prices.

That used to be the case (for nintendo first party titles only, mind you) but it changed now with the Switch. Just recently they had some sale going on where they advertised getting mario odyssey and zelda for the price of one.
I bought DK Tropical Freeze for 30 bucks in february as well. After Iwata's death, a lot of stuff has changed.

she's cute!

Attached: verenica.jpg (1920x1959, 1.62M)

are you lying to me

No.

is there any romance with thots like in Persona or at all?

does it work on craptops

I pirated it on PC but I'll buy a physical copy for Switch even though I don't have a Switch to support physical copies

bump

No
These games have actual good writing they are not dating sims

dammit, why the hell did OP advertise the game like i was going to get some virtual ass.

I bought Milf quest instead.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180911111331.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

She might be a marriage option in the Switch version, but you won’t get much beyond a one time scene

Because morons like you are easily baited

Attached: F10E9EC9-483C-49E5-B29C-3FAC20B86BF9.jpg (1051x1079, 140K)

>Personally I'll just wait for steam dlc,
Never ever

Attached: image.jpg (944x1050, 150K)

That's fine.

Attached: shruglife.jpg (550x400, 43K)

>le actually old loli wD
I hate this so fucking much holy shit fuck that meme fuck it to hell makes want to kill you

I will now buy your g-

I will now pirate your game.

Only because I know you die midway through, you rancid, unlikable, cunt.

Your knowledge is very limited. She comes back. Get fucked.

this. Fake lolis are the worst. Rock bottom.

Attached: tabitha (3).jpg (900x1200, 112K)

Actually she is a twin and was tall as her twin sister but some faggot stole her magic and some other shenanigan making her young and powerless. Pic related is what she originally use to look like

Attached: oek11yzp2kq11.jpg (1250x1125, 73K)

she looked like shit

You forgot the most important confirmed thing. x2 and x4 battle speed

Can't find a good look at her real self

Attached: zrxqvxjt8zy11.png (1280x720, 913K)

I already did back on the ps4
That said I'll probably get the better version for the switch at some point

Because more content you doorknob

>She looks more like a potato than an actual adult