So Yea Forums. Why didn't I like it and enjoyed FFXV more?

So Yea Forums. Why didn't I like it and enjoyed FFXV more?

Attached: okaygameSevenOuttaTen).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

It's amazing how rushed the game felt despite so much time had passed.
I know they haven't been working on it all these years but they could have waited another year or so to release. Maybe if they didn't focus so much on retarded shit like the attractions and revamping the gummi system yet again they could have paced the game better.
I still had a decent time with the game, it just doesn't quite capture the magic that the first game had.

why do you ask others how you should feel about things?

boring worlds, shit story, button mash combat

It has some of the best worlds in the series though.
Certainly better than KH2's.

Why did they make Sora so thicc?

Attached: sjy.png (1280x720, 713K)

>Over one dozen kingdom hearts games with years of building up to KH3 only for Xehanort to drop everything he's doing.
>Oh btw the real villain was this guy all along!

Thank God I never played these games. I would have been mad.

Attached: 1559430350060.png (326x301, 35K)

Because youre retarded. It’s better than FFXV in every way outside of story depth. And even there FFXV shits the bed due to fucked up pacing and it being a wholly unfinished product.

>button mash content
you mean no content?

nice shitposting, Barry

Series should've been a quirky Disney/Square crossover but instead Nomura turned it into Bleach or sumshit

XV's combat was ass compared to KH3

Attached: Laughing Larxene.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

KH3's combat was ass compared to KH2

Good thing we're talking about XV and KH3. Combat in 2 was overall better though.

Attached: SCQ.png (907x1182, 368K)

Boy's a fucking stick. What are you on about?

You had built the game up too much in your mind, giving you unrealistic expectations.

Attached: SoraCharlie.jpg (1200x803, 197K)

>Why didn't I like it
Because it was a disappointment and rushed to hell.
>and enjoyed FFXV more
Because your taste is fucking abysmal holy shit.

KH3's combat was ass compared to KH1

>durr it's your fault Nomura disappointed you
Maybe he should have been upfront on how rushed the game was going to end up instead of building 7 years of hype.

>It's Nomura's fault I had unrealistic expectations
Legitimately sad

When he's the one putting trailers and interviews out on what to expect and making it seem like 3 was going to be the best KH ever then yeah? It really is his fault.

Attached: Whut.jpg (250x180, 9K)

You're not alone, I liked XV more too. There's just more shit to do in XV, plus despite its lackluster story it had a pretty kino ending whereas the Xehanort saga just kind of fizzles out.

>Admitting that you had unrealistic expectations
At least you've come to accept it.

My expectations were well within reason. "KH1 and 2 but better" should not be unrealistic with double their years of dev time.

You're both retards. KH3 isn't bad because of unrealistic expectations, it's legitimately worse than its mainline predecessor.

Maybe because it wasn't worth 15 years of waiting?
It's not a bad game, but absolutely nothing can live up to 15 years of hype.

Let's not pretend it would be better received without all that wait. If we got KH3 as it is now back in 2012 or something it would still be trash. The only thing that could salvage it is the hypothetical where they didn't focus all their effort on graphics.

because you played xv on pc where it got a lot of its shit content fixed

wait for the kh3 pc release where the same will happen

>kh3 pc release
Never ever faggot.

I unironically agree.