YE SO ES MA

YE SO ES MA

Attached: Shang-Tsung-Kombat-Pack-1-1.png (742x528, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zwQPJmg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=loh0u9-Hzds
youtu.be/jNVZjNB8ptk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know you're not allowed to like MK11 on here due to SJW boogeymen and MUH GRIND (even though I had the entire Krypt done in about 25 hours), but this trailer was the best character reveal trailer I can remember ever seeing. Between that and the release trailer with the actual song, they did a great job with the trailers.

I do want my tits back though

soulless

Attached: soul.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

It's almost like they got the actor from the movie, you fucking mong.

>he can't recognize sarcasm
go away you low IQ ape

Was it just me for was his dialogue really quiet in that trailer?

Not him but that didn't read at all like sarcasm.

but does it have the klassic movie theme?

I hope the last guest in KP1 is the Joker and not fuckin Terminator.
I'd actually be interested in playing Joker.

dude is almost 70 give him a break

youtube.com/watch?v=7zwQPJmg-Kg

It's pretty dope they got Cary back, he was the perfect Shang Tsung in both the movie and Legacy. I just hope he plays well

Attached: 1551264798372.jpg (1334x750, 49K)

Why would you prefer the joker instead of the terminator? The terminator is the better choice

It's an audio mixing issue. Raiden sounded quiet too.

bros how can they finally make Shao Kahn playable in a legitimate MK game and he's the worst character in the game

FUCK

Too bad. His theme played at the end.

>mfw instead of Samsung we got Chameleon with a chink skin

Attached: 1558991441186.jpg (366x380, 20K)

what did he mean by this

He means that Chameleon would have made more sense since he has Ninja moves anyway

Attached: Ninja.jpg (700x400, 69K)

He's bemoaning the fact that, from the trailer, it looks like the only powers he uses, outside of his own, is transforming into the Color Pallet Ninjas and his current opponent

Attached: 1547014310105.png (512x512, 341K)

>he doesn't remember Chameleon and Khameleon

Attached: ChameleonxD.png (320x559, 120K)

you don't have to love the game to admit that the PR team is doing an amazing job

they know exactly what the mainstream audience wants to see

>PR team is doing an amazing job
you're fucking delusional nigger, kill yourself

The Krypt isn't the end of the grind though. Once you finish it you've only unlocked about a third of the stuff got everyone. At that point it's towers, an RNG merchant and a literal slot machine to grind out the rest.

You may be satisfied and that's fine but the grind is real.

>yfw Kieth David returning to voice Spawn

Attached: 1557089143842.png (276x295, 172K)

heh

I don't even like mk11 but i think they did a pretty good job with him

instead of just making him a generic mimick character they gave him transformations of characters that are not in the game

This. The grind is annoying since you have to deal with RNG shit. I only want Jax's Classic arms and I still haven't seen them yet.

Attached: Bug'Vorah.png (1080x1080, 720K)

The Kintaro Fatality callback was pretty fucking dope

Glad they got him back. Hope they do his cape justice.

Attached: Hellspawn.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

They are though. Every trailer has been better than the last, with the launch trailer getting me almost hyped enough to get the game.

This trailer follows suit and Shang looks cool as shit. I will pick this up eventually but only once I can get the Premium Edition for about $60. The base roster is missing too many staples for me to throw my money at it yet but KP1 is alleviating a lot of that.

the controversies are coming from the game itself, not the PR
the marketing of the game is easily the best one can make given the source material

>Every trailer has been better than the last
I still remember the "Kotal Kahn" trailer where he got bodied by Jacqui

Sounds about right since he's the biggest jobber now

Attached: 3c6.jpg (400x400, 92K)

While I think releasing an MK without all of the Klassic ninja should be illegal, this is a decent compromise and it makes Shang play in a unique way while honoring his past abilities.

The only thing I don't get is how he has Sub Zero and Scorpion. Are we to assume he comes from a timeline where he's absorbed both?

Okay. Still showed both characters doing cool shit and got people actually a bit interested in Jacqui, who most people had zero interest in prior.

>Comic Kotal was a good leader, and willingly gave up Blood Magick out of principal, keeping a cool head despite the shit going on aroudn him
>MKX Kotal was a hotheaded retard who got his ass kicked by a faggot archer
>MK11 Kotal exists to show that "racism bad", gets his back broken and leaves the game, ruining Jade in the process by making her characterization devolve completely into "muh Kotal"
Fuck NRS

UN DOS TRES QUATRO

I liked her High Tech variation in X but Jax pretty much has that with his Heated arms now. Jacqui is just boring visually and has a boring personality.

He used to be able to transform into the entire roster, so I don't see why this would be a problem.

Much as I love Shang, the biggest thing I get from this trailer is
RAINFAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: 1423854137685.jpg (532x644, 92K)

>MK11 Kotal exists to show that "racism bad",
The fuck are you talking about?

People are just really upset about their ninjas being "deconfirmed."
There's always the next game, right?

Attached: Rain.jpg (401x370, 42K)

His and Jade's story is all about how much he fucking hates Tarkatans, and is willing to genocide them

>NRS managing to deconfirm four characters in less than two minutes

Kind of impressive, honestly. Sad for mah boi Smoke. I loved his MK9 incarnation and I'm surprised they haven't had interest in going back since.

Attached: Smokerenderexp2.png (1091x1670, 669K)

>Next game comes out
>The women are now shaped like Eugenia Cooney, and every single male is either dead or kowtowing to them
No thanks.

>deleted
rip your life

Jade went from TOO EASY PRINCESS WAIT to MUH KOTAL KOTAL WAIT KOTAL WE KNEW EACH OTHER KOTAL KOTAL

You never know, he also has Bi-Han and Scorpion in there in at least his Fatal Blow. And if fucking Nightwolf of all people is coming back, there's a faint chance of someone as popular as Smoke coming back

Attached: 1427385880415.jpg (400x704, 66K)

I've always been unclear on whether that's more of a gameplay or story mechanic -- does he need an enemy's soul (or a portion of it, as in mid-combat) to take their form or not?

Who would you guys switch out in the current roster?

Attached: Nindjers.jpg (500x500, 176K)

What are some characters we'll never actually see again?

Attached: render2.png (256x512, 86K)

>Went from a full figured, sexy fighter who trailed behind and protected Kitana to an Osh-tekk obsessed Tarkatan apologist
I want to die

Attached: 1544631221111.jpg (507x1206, 145K)

Motaro

>Hsu-Hao
>Taven
>Daegon
>Any other 3D character that isn't Frost, Havik, Li Mei, or possibly Nitara

Attached: 1457310168166.jpg (730x548, 263K)

Fuck the kombat kids

I don't think Shang Tsung deconfirms any character. He just turns into all the pallet swapped ninjas as a meme.

Attached: xxrgpudmzsb21.jpg (695x1030, 90K)

Why is sub zero in there twice, and noob saibot too

Cassie and Takeda are tolerable, and Takeda is even likable. But Jin and Jacqui can go

>yfw they'll make Arnie some weird terminator/human hybrid so he'll have a normal skeleton and organs for the animations.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-end21[1].jpg (825x464, 137K)

Man, I'm stupid hyped for Nightwolf and Sindel, but I'm a bit worried Sindel is going to get a generic body suit like Kitana and Skarlet.

The main issue I have with the new costumes is that they've completely removed the Edenian aesthetic from the game. I just wonder if that will carry into her design in this at all.

Anyone from deception. As it should be.. the only good mortal kombat characters are the ones John Tobias created

At this point, I'd prefer T-2000 over Arnold.

Takeda is okay, my main issue with them is that have no ersonality beyond being annoying brats and the kids of better characters

He looks like some random chinese faggot instead of the Tsung from the movie.
Didn't expect NRS to do a good job at doing face animations and modeling it but still disappointed.
Deleted previous post because apes don't even open the image before replying and post without it can easily be interpreted as positive, which was not my intention.

Attached: NRSpls.jpg (2392x1372, 560K)

I'm expecting the worse

I'm ok with Shang being currently relevant.

You know they're going to cover that MILF body up as much as they can get away with

Attached: 1542237437870.jpg (770x1038, 105K)

Delet this. I need those MILF tits.

>remove all the new characters from X and 11
>bring back the rest of the Technicolor Ninjas, Shujinko and Create a Kharacter

He is bottom 3. I main him because it’s extremely satisfying to win with him, but it’s a challenge. If they made his KB easier to get he would move to mid tier easily. At this point I don’t know if NRS will balance the game

Takeda actually has a character arc, where he comes to accept his father. Plus he's not a brat and has a very different playstyle to Kenshi, both of which make him pretty fucking endearing

Attached: cRINGE.jpg (734x171, 58K)

Attached: ash from evil dead.png (571x853, 445K)

I can roll with that. Since some of his moves have existing ninja, maybe you're right.

I mainly just want more Klassics. Bring back the remaining ninja, bring back Mileena, etc. Make this game as complete as possible, since they're supposedly supporting it for years.

I don't know if I'd drop anyone from the current roster except Geras. Fuck Geras. He's shit from a gameplay, story and design perspective. 0/10 worst character.

ASH WILLIAMS VS JOHNNY CAGE BANTZ
FUCKING HYPE

I just want Ermac. We saw him die in the Krypt, and now we see him as a Shang Tsung move. Just give us the red ninja, NRS

He's pretty old now, they can't really do something like facial modelling to recreate the look.
They got his voice at the very least

Attached: C8_NYIZVwAAoQ-Y.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Just accept it. The days of NRS allowing any kind of sexualization are long gone. Sindel is going to be pencil thin and covered up more than a muslim wife

Attached: 1596062 - Kaihlan Mortal_Kombat Sindel.jpg (600x900, 226K)

>boogeyman
>Boon not literally throwing classic fans under the bus for ever liking sexy outfits

Damn, this guy went from Shang Tsung to Yakuza Patriarch

The switch leak confirmed it's Arnie with a reference to the 'it's not a tumor' meme.

Convince me why I should make this my first ever MK game and finally get into the series.

You are a faggot and your shit is all retarded

Thinking about it, it's crazy they haven't done a fatality like this one before. It's really obvious.

Anyway, great trailer. I'm fearing how bland Sindel will look though.

I refuse to hear the truth

delicious

if hes in, they better make him a ninja again and not some gay ass asscrack smoking butt sorcerer like in mkx

Play 9 instead

>Convince me why I should make this my first ever MK game
No, that's a terrible idea. Play Deception or MK3 first.

Oh you're that LowIQ no taste having bitch?
My bad by explaining to you the situation.
Kill yourself

You shouldn't. Start with 9, it's a better game and nowhere near as politicized

Bear in mind that they're scanning Cary's current face then trying to alter that to look more like his younger self. I agree they could have done better but they worked with what they had. I'm happy they're representing him at all an he will likely end up looking better at release, as NRS stuff often does.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-090310.png (2048x1142, 1.43M)

You think you Sindelfags have it bad? Sheevafags get a brown colored Shrek

Attached: 1546278766442.jpg (1837x3265, 619K)

and they still fap to it

No we don't.

Don't listen to the faggots saying play 9 the only reason they say it's better is because they never played it and just masturbate to the girls play X or DA

>what is 3D modeling
you realize they are just shit at their job? It's not because he got old or whatever.

i hope the original cast of the mk movie make cameos in the reboot

legs were too skinny in mk9

>tfw no Sheeva to rape me

I like this game

Really hoping they buff the bottom tier Characters

Rework KBs so they have less retard requirements and make it tougher for higher tiers

Sonya’s Projectile needs a nerf

MK9 is a better starting point if you're interested in the series as a whole. If you like the story and setting (and largely the gameplay) then you may wanna go back and visit the classic games (MK1&2, UMK3 and MK Trilogy.)

After that, MK11 may be worth it to you since you're already in love with the world and aesthetics so the disconnects may be worth getting over.

9 was much better as a fanservice to MK1-3

Attached: 1556045025210.jpg (927x1200, 300K)

nice argument there random piece of shit from the internet

Attached: 1fs.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

yeah, i don't believe you.

mk9 is still the best you nigger

No that would be UMK3

KBs for some characters are just hard to pull off and others seem too easy

mods to give the girls old clothing and bodies when?

Yeah, Sheeva got seriously fucked. I don't expect the same outfit but she looks so...normal in the face. I expect beautiful and terrifying. As it is, she looks like any normal black chick at a Starbucks or something.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I want old Sheeva to rape me though

>tfw no mod to play as this "girl"

Attached: 1547833770411.jpg (1307x729, 572K)

It's like the 6th best

Nobody wants shrek to rape them.

>never played it
9 was all I played for a good while. Has tons of fanservice and content.

It hurts so badly, knowing that this character I love has been completely ruined

Attached: 1556045759028.jpg (1920x1307, 226K)

oh my god shut the fuck u

you should not look at /y/ or /d/ where those threads actually exist then.

Watch it be like “terminator in the MKverse has a cyborg under his skin”

Attached: 2012BD03-A64B-4570-AA8C-13515AFD2A4D.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

then it would be time to turn off the game and complain about it on Yea Forums

I'm hoping they aren't that retarded or lazy but I shouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Here's your Terminator bro.

Attached: tdfvfx-101_1.jpg (1200x680, 99K)

They need to call this guy for Johnny Cage.

Attached: 15595785971365173124013826895157.png (1600x856, 1.39M)

Attached: Roger Roger.gif (488x488, 1.3M)

Attached: 9487691695.jpg (1280x673, 113K)

There's not enough button combinations for him to turn into everybody.

i wouldn't mind if they made johnny cage's dad a character, and van damme ended up being him.

Shit, you're right, sorry, wrong one. Fixed it for you.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Why are they adding Joker? Are they ok with him being eviscerated? Will it be new October Joker?

Pablo doesn't look scary at all
Yes, i'm aware he plays the ghost rider.

The two-in-one thing is pretty neat but why replace the iconic chrome with matte black?

That's why he's asking for your soul, dummy.

Stop joking, please

Attached: Spooky Scary Skeleton Burning.gif (206x176, 370K)

Something looks really off about the guy in the middle.

He's getting his own GR show too.

Attached: Robbie Reyes.jpg (864x1314, 106K)

Attached: damedaneface.png (869x481, 577K)

We already knew he wasn't going to make it, and neither was Rain, due to the "no character will be dlc twice" rule. The only truly deconfirmed ninjas in this trailer were Reptile and Ermac.

Because WB lmao
and I guess Netherrealm REALLY wants to do that fatality like they originally envisioned it, but with "modern" hardware.

Yeah, that's why this guy managed to make 10 times better model for free than payed professionals at NRS
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=loh0u9-Hzds

Attached: free.jpg (1867x751, 169K)

>Because WB lmao
This is the true and only reason for Joker

Hopefully, he doesn't have that shitty Leto outfit in any form.

It's not a guy.

Alright alright. In all seriousness, what skins and accessories do you expect for Arnie Terminator? I'm hoping we get at least one skin each for T1, T2 and Dark Fate, preferably also with a full Endoskeleton look but I don't expect that, honestly.

He also needs some looks that have damage to the face but I could see that being maybe part of his head/face customization.

I really hope we get this jacket in some form. My favorite look outside of his classic T2 damaged face and hole in chest look.

Attached: 68d1e15788f0ce1327bdfcec155f86515f9e8aee.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

i bet the song never plays ingame

>Ash finally in MK

Attached: groovy.gif (498x264, 351K)

Good for GR, actor still looks like a puppy.

>People saying Shang tsungs face is shit
Wtf it's pretty damn good what are you guys talking about. Sorry they couldn't face scan him 24 years ago before you were born

>It's not a guy.
wut

I just want his damaged face and motorcycle getup. Better not be stuck behind goddamn RNG.

But NRS also had to make the model in-engine with facial rigging and considering limitations of console hardware.

Like I said above, I agree they could have done better but this is not an apples to apples comparison.

Making a still 3d model is alot easier than one with hundreds of face bones that need to retain the look

That coat is fucking sick!

Attached: tanya___mortal_kombat_4_by_zabzarock_dciun4z-pre.jpg (786x1017, 77K)

>No full version of this remix

I hate trailer-only music. Those drums and the tone at the end that plays along with the music is so damn good.

are you fucking with me or something? He doesn't even look like him, his face is plastic with no details.
>console limitations
idiot

Attached: 1559438054667.jpg (1781x891, 460K)

Just a butch woman
youtu.be/jNVZjNB8ptk

wait, the jap minister from The Man in the High Castle is Shang Tsung!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But also fuck you
>hundreds of face bones
you fucking wish, they just mocapped some janitor and called it a day.

I haven't followed a lot of recent terminator stuff but I doubt he'd be full skeleton in the intros, where he's meant to talk.

Face damage would be nice but I'm hoping that will happen during the fight. Exposing his red eye and such.

You're literally exacerbating your issue. Those are facial scans with models that largely resemble the actor portraying them. Cary doesn't have the same facial structure that he did in the movie, his face is puffier, has sagged a lot, etc. They use face scans for the lines and generally have to meld the actor's performance with the facial capture so it's not really 1:1 with the original model.

It's why Vergil's face is a bit puffy in-engine but looks better when you strip out the model in DMC5, since Dan has the chaddest jaw around, and why simply using Dante's model would have looked wrong (as mods have shown) because two actors have two different faces and it impacts the capture.

There's a lot more to this than you seem to understand.

this. just because it's "better" doesn't actually mean it's better

look at what he's wearing in fucking trailer jesus crist

Attached: fuckingdead.jpg (362x880, 49K)

Replace Cetrion, Jade and Nightwolf
Bring back Reptile, Striker and Kenshi

>Cary doesn't have the same facial structure that he did in the movie, his face is puffier, has sagged a lot, etc
I literally gave you an example where gay just modeled 1to1 face from young Cary for free, shut the fuck up already you dumb nigger.

Just look at him

Attached: 60626414_101257881105725_4395541153632582038_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Any Deception character. But are we missing much other than Havik and Ashera? Movado, Molarch and Dhramin will never appear again, Kai is also gone

>Striker
You are the niggest of dumb niggers

That looks super generic

Tanya is probably gone as well as Dairou

Attached: 56156124.jpg (736x1030, 78K)

I like the fact he is so fish out of water

I'm curious as to whether his outfit got changed or if these are two different skins. I much prefer the open chest look he has in the majority of the trailer.

I also think he looks better mid-match, likely because they aren't constrained by the facial capture having to match the actor.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-094548.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

At least she got to return in X

Tanya was fun in X. Honestly, hope she comes back eventually.

O MAH GAH

Attached: 1542337340973.jpg (545x651, 104K)

>balls

That's the fucking point, user.

Attached: 1501860511068.jpg (583x435, 56K)

I'm making fun of you for misspelling his name. I don't really care for how he plays, though

You're missing the point. The ACTOR WHOSE FACE THEY ARE CAPTURING is old Cary. When he does his performance, his facial structure for the mocap is his current, older face. That's going to impact how it looks in motion with the facial rigging they have for his performance.

The examples you posted are current actors portraying themselves at their current age. It's a very different situation.

Joker is KP2

>he actually wants Gang weed over based Arnold Schwarzenegger
keep your Injustice shit Yea Forumsfaggot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Very MK3-like

Attached: 09qx7p1eepp21.jpg (1200x1800, 313K)

Not an argument.
Often studios facescan and then mocap faces of different models.
Also they could just do the animations from scratch.
Instead they made this fucking ugly monstrosity

I'm only using based Old Man Samsung when he drops.

Thank it's supposed to be a call back to MK2 Shang. Even his fatality is a call back to it.

Attached: shang.gif (400x539, 278K)

more like "very MK11-like" because it has shiny fake gold and useless decorations all over the outfit.

I miss Quan Chi

Attached: 5648715461.jpg (1920x1344, 288K)

Yea but its bad because I don't like it

>because it has shiny fake gold and useless decorations all over the outfit.
That's literally every incarnation of his after DA

Crunchy will be in 12

Yes, and when they do that, the models in game end up looking different than the actual captured actor, at least subtly. See my Vergil example above.

In any case, sorry you're disappointed. Looks great to me and has me genuinely interested in picking up the game.

BULE!

-rips your leg and beats the shit out of you even after the result screen-

I just wonder how they’ll gore him if it is Arnie, like how would Skarlet’s heart explosion fatality work

UNDAY

Friendship.
Friendship!?

Lubricant oil?

He's on vacation, you're a fool if you think he's dead dead

Source

see. They never looked so overdone and out of place like in MK11
They are same outfits with slight variations.
Same pattern like every other skin in MK11

Attached: samsung.jpg (808x820, 148K)

You mean you hope they do his cape INJUSTICE

Attached: 1559048010773m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Be honest. You don't actually own the game do you?

That and his reactions to damage would have to be totally different. No screaming or flailing in pain like the other characters.

Hopefully that means they'll just make alternative animations for him but that would mean work.

Attached: spawntas.gif (358x272, 1.19M)

>They never looked so overdone and out of place like in MK11

Attached: 2c9fa944dcbcdc579142fa8a2bae9e3b.jpg (650x1030, 74K)

I need to finish this and read the rest of his shit

They did it for Kratos

Yes, you need to capture animation of the same actor or it will look weird, that's the catch with facescanning.
That's why they should have just made model and animations of him being old from scratch.
It's a fucking disgrace how he looks and talks in trailer, he lost all his evil charisma.

Same thing happened with Baraka in Deception

Attached: Baraka.jpg (2400x3000, 882K)

The animated series is all on YouTube, user. Go have some fun and get hyped for Keith David returning to voice in MK.

Gabriel Belmont, is that you?

>D'vorah

How is that comparable to what I posted, are you dense?

Never, the mod community either doesn't care about MK11 or MK11 won't allow deep modding.

What do you mean? You know you can restore all the green ermac lamps and still get shit from the Krypt right?

Full nude T2 and T3 incarnations with physics dong

I already had it on my hard drive about a year ago. I just never got around to finishing it. Seems like a good time now.

It it overdesigned with added clothing that doesn't need to be there like his tassels and he literally looks like Gabriel Belmont in the most literal sense

Attached: f9393e52c3ca1a10dd51d1afce882897.jpg (350x390, 32K)

vamp?!

Attached: 1557413707647.jpg (104x178, 4K)

>they finally make Shao Kahn playable in a legitimate MK game
You trying to say Trilogy wasn't a legitimate game?

Diminishing returns. You'll still get stuff but it'll mostly be Konsumables and fucking augments.

>Nigger
>Wants to kill cop character
Checks out

user he was playable in Deception and Armageddon also Kotal is waaaaaaaaay worse

Switch out Cetrion and Dvorah for Bo Rai Cho and motaro

I guess they also did it with Jason? He struggles but it doesn't look out of character. Not sure if it's any different animations or if he's just mute.

I can only see his boots being a bit overdesigned.
And it's not even that bad because of how lowpoly everything is.
Now look again at my picture and tell me how this shit is acceptable in 2019 after perfection what MK9 Shang was.

remove cetrion, jacqui, jade and d'vorah
gibs rain, takeda, stryker and fujin

Attached: 1558317826490.jpg (625x622, 121K)

What asspull they will do in MK12 story? Another reboot?

kotal wasn't the greatest in mkx but they really done him dirty in 11 making him a fucking cripple

Attached: 1557838004636.png (320x311, 156K)

MK9 Shang was the same basic outfit but worse. I mean obviously it's subjective but I don't see how you can like his MK9 look and think this somehow looks ridiculous.

Snake, its Dracula you know the vampire your father was afraid of.

Attached: master-miller-metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-20.2.jpg (210x240, 9K)

I'm gonna take a guess that it will just be a whole reboot. Not a very good guess, but makes me feel like it's possible when the ending of the MK11 story is just "LETS START OVER, SHALL WE?"

kitana and shao khan fuse like liu and raiden and she becomes a big muscle titty bitch like sheeva just let shrek looking

An even stronger entity than Kronika

terrible graphics

you have no taste or eyes.
Probably both. I see no point in talking further.

meant for

i just want a fucking reboot so we can have another deception and armageddon also give us a sequel to shaolin monks you fucks

Who's stronger, Kronika or Blaze?

DA Tsung is best Tsung.

Kronika ignored Armageddon like it was nothing so I'd say her

what the fuck were they thinking

Blaze got his ass beat by a no name jobber created just for that game, so Kronika by default.

I feel like the Krypt was some kind of precursor to an MK third person action game. I'd definitely be up for something in that vein.

I don't see Liu creating a world where everything goes to such shit that an Armageddon like clash is necessary. Unfortunately they've written themselves into a bit of a corner since I can't see Liu making dumb arbitrary rules like the Elder Gods did.

blaze can't even beat rain in a 1v1 bro he constantly fighting him in the krypt like a little bitch

Jason was just mute

nah don't worry about it they'll just sneak shinniks amulet into his pocket and boom liu is now evil again

Careful Snake, did you see that?
That's Dracula. Dracula is known to be a humanoid who can change it's form into that of a bat.
His movements make him almost impossible to be hit by an average human.

First off, try to carry cloves of garlic on you, this is the best way to deal with him and will make you more resilient from vampires in the future.
You can also try using the holy water item from your [Inventory] menu. By dabbing a few drops of holy water on yourself, you're preventing him from hitting you, as he will burn if he touches the water.
Staking them is a good idea, but my sources say that vampires are notorious for being easily enraged by sharp objects and crosses, given the high chance of him attacking you, it's wiser to take another course of action.
If worse comes to worst, you can try to use a silver bullet. The government told you that silver bullets were rendered unusable on vampires, but it was all a lie. Silver bullets are optimal but you should only use it as a desperate measure to inflict the finishing blow on Dracula. Silver bullets are rare and hard to come by.
Vampires are very hard to predict, they can change on a dime. A lot of people say it's the worst monster in the world.

Attached: 565164356314.png (201x350, 68K)

God the asian characters in this game are so ugly.

liu kang looks great kung lao looks alright but i wish they'd give him a fu manchu already

models are amerifat happas

Attached: american.jpg (602x731, 175K)

What is she?

Kitanna

Empress Kitana

Attached: JapanVSwest.jpg (647x589, 106K)

What brand of plastic is that on the top?

I meant what is she mixed with?

This is objectivrly the best Liu has looked in any game.

Hanzo looks like Polynesian or something. Sub looks okay. Kung Lao looks great. Kitana is cute but doesn't come off as regal to me.

Called "cute japanese actress vs american goblina"
mixed with shit, who gives a fuck?

Is the PC version up to snuff yet?

Me, it's why I was asking. Just curious.

doesn't matter how shitty i feel about all other designs the fact they finally gave my guy liu kang the love and respect he deserves is more than enough for me to buy this game when it gets rereleased with a komplete edition

Bottom right is cute.

>Your brothers ass is MINE
>LIU !!!
>[goes in 12 inches and raw]
>AHHHHHH!!!!

cause they are lazy and contradictorian, Joker was in Injustice 2 even thou he was dead so he basically was an extra character in the last NRS game and now they are making him a DLC even thou you can just go and play Injustice 2 if you wanna use him and they said DC doesn't wanna see their characters being killed

yes, It's the best version right now because of official 60fps support everywhere.

Attached: 1134.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

For me, it's FHM's Kronika.

Attached: kronika.jpg (1404x876, 152K)

i don't trust you i preordered it on steam and it ran like doodoo on mine

Attached: 1551633454450.gif (309x313, 1.47M)

>watch trailer
>"jesus, MK fans have no standards."
>go to internet, everyone is praising it

not a surprise

but yes, the voice acting is fucking awful. yet that's one of the big praises i hear.

Kronika does have some pretty nice legs

I have old i7 and 1060 6gb and I never had any issues except for drops in krypt.

did you even fucking read the thread before typing that shit here? You think it's your facebook page or something?
Dumb faggot

>being a kontrarian for the sake of it

those are the same as mine and it ran like shit for me i might redownload it at some point if what you're saying is true

no, i didn't
you think it's your facebook page or something?

I'm actually replying to people and discussing the game/trailer and not blogging like your dumb normalfag ass here

yeah bro consuming mk garbage totally isn't normalfag activity

if you care about being a normie, you should try not being one

Why soeyboeys have such a problem with me playing as and beating up bimbos?

>discussing vidya on a board about videogames is bad
yeah buddy, go back to whatever shithole you came from and stay there.

Attached: 12141.jpg (1024x768, 585K)

Did they fix the weird dithering on hair when using AA?

>Not having her torso looking all celestial and shit

It's the most potentially interesting aspect for porn.

Attached: ue81u3qcr0d21.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

holy shit, imagine being this much of a fag. no really. think about it. you go into an mk thread (which there are tons of every day on Yea Forums), and scream at people discussing the game, calling them normies. honestly, it's better to be a normie than anything close to what you are. seriously, this is pathetic.

it will look better at release same thing that happened with sonya and cassie

>the ultimate alien menace is a mexican

Cheeky

I'm pissed that not only did they FINALLY go back to human reptile but it's only for one of Shang's moves. And worse still, they made classic ninja outfits dlc even though they showed off classic scorpion in the trailer.

Worse yet, it's not even the MK3 style look he had in that trailer.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-105825.png (1920x1080, 563K)

>AA
this will never be fixed.

>Looks like the Mass Effect Andromeda protag but with no hair.
>Her 'crown' is a fucking bicycle helmet.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmFsZWlnaC5jby51ay9tZWRpYS9jYXRhbG9nL3Byb2R1Y3Qvcy80L3M0MTA0MjkwMS5qcGc=[1].jpg (1000x665, 48K)

Attached: kronika.jpg (1468x845, 387K)

MK2 ninja > MK3 ninja

I'm sure they'll make each ninja design dlc, gotta gouge the players for everything they can. Hope the online lasts awhile after they release the all in one version, because I'm not giving them anything for this nonsense.

So what's the workaround? Just disable it in game and maybe force it through control panel?

Bo rai cho is a fucking DISGRACE

>dithering
Not sure what are you talking about.
But there is a permanent film grain in the game.

if you have an Nvidia card, apparently you can just override the AA and make it look better from the Nvidia control panel. If you don't have Nvidia, then yeah disable AA.

Supposedly he's comic relief but trust me, whenever I see this guy I'm not laughing.

Wasn't there something in the most recent update which allowed you to turn off the grain?

With Kratos they even changed fatalities to avoid humiliating him too much
Cage just splits his head without shoving the oscar in the corpse, Mileena doesn't eat his face and when Ermac makes him small to stomp him he just stays there instead of running like the other characters, like wtf

Mavado appeared in the comics briefly

Drop Cassie, Jacqui, Cetrion, Baraka, Sonya, Kitana, Skarlet and Geras
Add Mileena, Takeda, Quan Chi, Havik, Hotaru, Sektor, Nitara and Reptile

something "reflections" but I doubt it's that

I mean you can already give Sonya a T2 Sara Conner costumes

Attached: terminator-2.jpg (720x480, 273K)

That poor girl looks nothing like the downs beast they modelled. Just look at that expression in the lower right.

Same as frost

Swap out Cetrion and put in Ferra/Torr

Oh god. I didn't think Kronika looked that bad, but if that's her actual model, then big fucking yikes. That's horrible.

But I like the avatar.

For what little it's worth, Kronika's probably the least crappy looking chick in the game. If she had hair some people would probably insist that she's cute even, her face isn't quite as fucked as the others.

totally

Attached: kron.jpg (1024x512, 64K)

A game like Shaolin Monks where FG Liu Kang and Kitana run through time fucking up everything

Why was shang tsung whispering in the trailer?

The face could also use some more defined wrinkles, he just looks too smooth.

NRS ahould just make a movie fighter already

that's... kind of what MK turned into after MKX with those DLC characters.

>tfw still no Kronika porn

It's so cute how you retards keep telling us actual real factual things that are happening are "lol deh buggermens!". Did you just dismiss the character designer specifically stating he covered up the women because of his own personal beliefs? How they're actively taunting the people who want some of the characters back?

I mean if you can change into a younger version of yourself, would you pick to be 45?

>instead of just making him a generic mimick character they gave him transformations of characters that are not in the game
So he's a generic mimic character who happens to mimic characters they're not putting in the game. And that's a good thing!

don't worry about the casuals ITT, they've never seen the NRS cycle

the game will die in a few months and these threads will dissappear. nobdody on Yea Forums plays fighting games.

>the game will die in a few months and these threads will dissappear.
it's true. the first sign of death usually is when sonic fox drops this game.

Every fighting game since the late 90s has lost 90% of it's playerbase after a few months. That's par for the course for the genre.

MK11 Kitana actually looks better than her real life model.
The top one looks nothing like her model.
Her nose, eyes and lips are all different. The game model looks far more generic and like the standard "anime doll".

>he doesn't know that that's cropped porn

so is Kojima a fucking wizard? Is that it? Or maybe NRS is just lazy?

Attached: jp19CgO.png (1022x790, 866K)

NRS is different.

This.

>NRS LOSES MOST OF ITS PLAYERBASE A FEW MONTHS LATER
>Every fighting game since home consoles became the standard has
>YEAH BUT ITS DIFFERENT
????

Not really. Lots of fighters goes through that same problem. BB, GG, P4A/U, UNIB, happened pretty quick with SC6, and it's going to happen with Samurai Shodown. Only fighters that stay relevant usually (not super relevant, but more than the others) will always be SFV and Tekken.

>looks nothing like her model
Except it does. Including her nose, eyes and lips.
Even her eyebrows have the same texture, a bit shorter length.

Even then SFV died down much faster than any NRS game. Probably because it's an abomination of a SF game, but still. Just because most people move on to the next CoD doesn't mean the games die. You can still easily and quickly find games on them, you just aren't going to be playing any wifi Brazilian favela shitters or normies.

Just fucking put on tournament mode and you have access to all the games content, dumb bitches are the only ones who need the fucking costumes so bad they have to pick their own

T-Juanthousand right there

>Probably because it's an abomination of a SF game
This was definitely the cause.
>Just because most people move on to the next CoD doesn't mean the games die
Right again. Just means the player loss wasn't as bad as the others. Crossplay also really helped out the online ...for PC players at least.

every thread i see about mk11 is complaining about dumb shit that doesnt matter like tits and faces
none of you even play fighting games do you lmao

I do.

I don't care about tits or no tits, I just want unique characters and fun gameplay. 11 is a really solid fightan so far, just needs a few balance patches.

Hell yeah, bro, wireframes and dummy test models are all we need.

Reminder than you should absolutely not to give replies to this shitskin shill

Attached: 2tsbvo.png (484x480, 130K)

>seething incel coping so hard he made a smug anime girl reaction image to post at everyone laughing at boner culture outrage

My bad, will ignore from now on.

Mugi a cute

Now imagine picking up and actually liking D'vorah in X only to try and play her now.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Never played a fighting game before, is MX11 good? I remember I watched some MKX gameplay and seeing the fucktons of combos overwhelmed me.

I really hate how she plays in 11.

Yeah, they toned down the combos in 11. It's more about mind games and smart small damage over rushing in and mashing combos at each other like X was.

WOOLAY

This dude pushed me over the fence about getting MK11. I will definitely be getting complete rerelease.

Attached: 2.gif (180x180, 10K)

The character designer is a retard whose okay with excessive gore wne violence but not a titty and Boon is an enabler who hates classic MK characters

Also MK11 to me has a really bland roster full of characters i pretty much expected and 4 of the lamest new chatacters I've seen yet

Anyway im hoping the dlc makes up for my disappointment

Attached: 1559487667757.jpg (180x180, 6K)

JOHNNYGOTTHECAR

Attached: 358.jpg (500x305, 43K)

I know I'm in the minority but I do not care for Noob. Replace him with my boy Reptile.

"I implore you to reconsider"

AMAGURIKEN

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-in-terminator-3-rise-of-the-machines.jpg (1300x650, 56K)

>Boon is an enabler who hates classic MK characters

The entire cast from MK1 and 2 is in the game sans Reptile and Mileena. What you mean to say is he didn't put in your favorite ninjas.

Attached: 1324079367008.png (185x188, 17K)

SJW shit aside
Is it really that bad
I was planning on pirating it because i liked X

The story and gameplay are much better than X

What do you want to know?
Pirating is free, so who gives a fuck

That's not the theme, unless you have to play it backwards or something

dude, grow thicker skin.

Attached: fag.jpg (1078x1348, 285K)

>paying for characters that should be in at launch
Sad! MK9 was last good MK

MK11 was my first real fighting game and it's great. Very in-depth but understandable tutorial, fundamentals-based gameplay (not just memorizing enormous combos), great presentation. I'm very satisfied with it.

Go play Injustice then fag

>but this trailer was the best character reveal trailer I can remember ever seeing
If you're talking about strictly MK trailers, yeah but other FG character trailers were better imo

IMALUNATIC!

i mean, it literally is.
>Yea Forums in 2019 cares more about dress-up than gameplay
pathetic. end yourself tranny

>calling people out on liking dressup in a fighting game
fucking nigger kill yourself, characters are the only thing that FG has and if they look like shit you won't be playing that game.

Remember a few months back when Kamiya posted "Bayoneta x Mortal Kombat"?
What was that all about?

kamiya just wanted attention as usual

Memes

game that doesn't support his excuse for shit 3D modeling job don't exist

ALIBABALEE
JOHNNYSINTHECAR