"Steve?"

"Steve?"
>*sips wine
"In Smash Bros?"
"Minecraft Steve? The Blockhead? In Smash?"
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Oh, your being serious?"
"Well, allow me to explain it to you, it's quite simple. Steve is just a placeholder skin for the player to replace. He has no character and is quite boring if I do say so myself. As far as Microsoft characters are concerned, the more likely candidate would be Banjo-Kazooie of course! They were iconic figures in Nintendo's history and I myself was created by the very same company that created Banjo! And besides, Phil Spencer already showed support for Banjo's inclusion, with nothing for Steve in the slightest."

Attached: 48413458_749287328787039_4717665917004152832_n.png (960x877, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Vsatt8-o4&
youtube.com/watch?v=y1FrwSzRLRY
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77758068?page=23
youtu.be/sV6EVXxjpl0
youtu.be/UhXUdSsAJe0
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May I touch the b-belly?

Venom Snake is Big Boss.

Attached: poor bibo.png (336x290, 61K)

Fuck off Banjoke

Attached: Banjies.png (767x431, 124K)

Do you think that Steve is too OP for edgeguarding and 2v2 battles?

Attached: 1559343479785.png (1000x750, 425K)

>2 rosterfag threads on a single page
Didn't think I'd want a containment board until now

Attached: rosterfags btfo.png (630x800, 615K)

"Erdrick?"
>*slurps phazon-infused wine up
"In Smash Bros?"
"Dragon Quest Erdrick? The Literal Who? In Smash?"
"Heheheheheheh"
"Hold the fuck up, you're serious?"
"Let me laugh harder then"
"SCREEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Ahem, why don't I just give you a blunt answer. Erdrick is just a generic anime swordsman who is completely non-existent as far as the west is concerned. He has no personality, no uniqueness, and would bring nothing to the table that isn't already brought to it by literally every single swordie (Looking at you Marth and your three fucking doppelgangers). As for Square-Enix characters, the true newcomers would be Sora, one of the most beloved characters in video game history and, unlike Erdrick, is loved in the west and has unique moveset potential that Erdrick simply cannot measure up to. Not to mention that Kingdom Hearts executives has expressed support for Sora's inclusion, while the Dragon Quest guys and Japan care more about Slime, Madason and Luminary."

Attached: ridley making an announcement.jpg (1024x830, 89K)

Absolutely based.

Attached: 303a93a698d868cd9f0ca37316c26a3b.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Based K. Rool

>BAHAHAHA
>BA

Who the fuck laughs like that?

Based.

Attached: sh.gif (436x480, 366K)

fuck off banjofag
you arent getting in either

You must

>Implying I'm a Banjo-Boomer
"Wow, these Stevecucks truly are delusional. No matter, he'll be diced cubes by the time I'm done with him."

Attached: DMC4Dante.png (543x800, 274K)

"NOOOOO DANTE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I BEG OF YOU NOOOOO!

Attached: 1537648182471.png (630x758, 11K)

microsoft isnt getting a rep, neither are in

Imagine kicking Bayonetta's ass with him

Attached: dmc5 dante.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Seethie Stevie, wants to Smash!
Seethie Stevie's game is trash!
Seethie Stevie won't get in!
Cause Banjo and Kazooie win!

More like Dante getting his ass kicked and humiliated because he's not gonna be in Smash and he deserves to suffer for Dantefags being obnoxious assholes..

>implying circlejerk bear has any chance ether
Crono and Crazy Dave. Feel free to screencap and laugh at me.

What makes you think I am a Stevefag? Dantefags and Stevefags are the same kind of people. Pathetic, obnoxious scum who deserves to be put down.

>Cloudfags were obnoxious
>Ridleyfags were obnoxious
>K. Roolfags were obnoxious
>Isabellefags were just memeing

Attached: file.png (881x630, 530K)

Wow user! You seem quite mad. DESU if you ask me, you should take a break Yea Forums! It's obvious that it's making you seethe.

>"Villager?"
>>*sips wine
>"In Smash Bros?"
>"Villager? The The Mayor? In Smash?"
>"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
>"Oh, you're being serious?"
>"Well, allow me to explain it to you, it's quite simple. Villager is just a placeholder outfit for the player to replace. He has no character and is quite boring if I do say so myself."

Completely irrelevant and missing the point.

I like to think these threads and role players are sitting in their computer desk all sweaty while they proclaim their love/hatred while nobody gives a shit.

venom snake alt when

Nope, it's applying OP's same filter to a character already in the game and showing how retarded that mindset is. Inkling is also an avatar character who's appearance you can change at free will in Splatoon

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
> Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past

Villager and Inkling has character and personality. Steve do not. Not to mention that they're first party while Steve is third party.

why do so many people think Erdrick is going to be in this game anyway

>thinking the bar is the same for first party and third party candidates
Ouch... That's gonna be a "yikes" from me, dog.

Cope westacuck

Because Erdrickfags are all braindead.

Shitposting. That's all this is. Shit posting.

Sure they do

Attached: Steve Smash Support.jpg (2854x2237, 3.1M)

He was the Janetty of the N64's Library

Who else but the king himself could deliver such a based explanation?

Who guffaws? Who chortles? Who snickers?

Disgusting taste

Oh, Banjo will be in alright

Attached: Steve Palette Swap.png (288x256, 4K)

>more successful than any cereal mascot
>more popular than any cereal mascot
>more legacy
>more sales
>more relevant
>more moveset potential
>more deserving to be a Smash character
The real question is, why do so many people NOT think Erdrick is in the game?

Attached: 1546877221153.png (710x897, 267K)

Nice copeypasta

Look at this non-character. At least erdrick is part of the lore of a series running over 20 years...

>more successful than any cereal mascot
gonna stop you right there

Attached: mario-pose2.png (390x517, 36K)

Based and King.K.Roolpilled

Nice copypasta you got there. Mabey try and come up with original material next time?

Even more retarded about this is, the fags who want Erdrick are not Dragon Quest fans. Real Dragon Quest fans wants Slime, not Erdrick.

GUH-HUH OVER HERE!

Attached: with jack frost nowhere in sight, his disconfirmation was known to all.png (713x400, 231K)

King K Rool.

Good thing Erdrick isn't competing with Banjo and both have no overlap whatsoever in fanbase so it would make sense to get both.

Go ahead. Try to prove this wrong. You know this is the truth, pure of heart. He's in, and you cannot change what is set in stone.

Attached: smash x fat albert.jpg (2511x1440, 154K)

Do we really need another grappler in the game?

C O P E
seriously, cope, its for your own good, you refusteves are all too young to throw your lives away, how will your parents react when they come to wake you up for school on the 12th, only to find that you hanged yourselves?

Attached: dancing on steves grave.gif (249x187, 3.24M)

>People using patterns that don’t exist to predict Steve and Erdrick

Attached: 89B5CCC9-8D65-491E-80B0-26DBD89E0B00.png (1334x750, 1.3M)

>more relevant
not for 2/3rds of the world lol

Attached: 1538066910581.jpg (544x544, 136K)

"Shadow?"
>*sips wine
"In Smash Bros?"
"Shadow. The """ultimate lifeform"""? In this game?"
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Do you think you're in charge here? Get a load of this."
"Shadow is nothing more than a side character from a series that no longer has him in any relevant capacity aside from being an ongoing edgy joke over how terrible of an addition he was originally. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on level of critical importance, the disparity between him and me is too vast to quantify. To put it more bluntly, you're too basic to get in.
>"Is that all I've got?"
>"No but thank you for asking"
>I'm by far one of the most relevant characters in the sonic series and actually surpass Sonic, an already represented character, in terms of popularity. I have a wide variety tools from over the years that would give me far more moveset potential than any character before me

Attached: 1557814454522.jpg (990x600, 66K)

Based lizardbros

Guess who's picking the DLC? I guarantee you that Sakurai knows more about Dragon Quest than Banjo.

why does this remind me of

>Steve is just a placeholder skin for the player to replace
>meanwhile Villager exists

Attached: Nonsense.jpg (400x240, 70K)

and guess who the biggest market for ultimate is?
that's right, not japan!

You never replace villager retard

Imagine being autistic enough to post shit like this.

Why don't mods just ban blatant falseflags? The quality of the board would rise dramatically when these autists stopped posting this shit for fear that they'll lose access to Yea Forums posting for a day or three.

Nintendo is picking the DLC :)
>inb4 sakurai turned down every option until Nintendo eventually gave him one he liked
Cope!

Stevie’s are using the Ashley arguments to think their relevancy matters

Time is repeating itself

Do you expect anyone to buy this considering K.Roolfags shit on Banjofags regularly?

>Villager
>Personality

Attached: Brain Damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

These aren't K.Roolfags, they're falseflagging blockheads.

So what are you gonna do when Reimu gets in?

Attached: 4f0905d2bb94e4e0633b280ca063b7dd.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

REIMU

You replace the Villager with other Villagers, the red-shirted kid in Smash is 1 skin of many, just like Steve. Hell, Steve is MORE of a character because he's named, we don't even get a name for any of the Villager skins.

Leak autists are a cult and need their e-celebs to be validated. It's the same reason they still pretend that Incineroar is a good inclusion, Steve is even worth mentioning, and that Joker, a character that no "insider" bothered to notice, is a bad character. I guarantee you that they also rooted for Bandanna Dee and Sora too before their verified Twitter friends told them they weren't in considering they always come from either smashboards or Reddit

Why did you post a laughing face? You’re COPEing hard right now.

An insane crocodile person

Not an argument
Cope :^)

What will the butt hurt be like if neither Steve or Banjo makes it in Smash?

based retard

>so underage he doesn't even know what Pot of Greed is
Why are Smash threads so terrible?

>implying people need to "pretend" that based roar is a good inclusion

Attached: 1478714211813.png (1366x768, 665K)

Yea Forums's obsession with hating Loto is fucking ridiculous.

If he gets in and you don't like him then that sucks. Don't buy the dlc, I hope you get someone you like down the road. But the smear campaigns and months of constant false flagging are exhausting.

Just root for your favorite characters instead of turning this party game into a fucking war.

Minecraft isn't a flagship Nintendo series and doesn't fit the visual style of the game nearly as well as AC does

I'm going to fap to Reimu furiously!

Attached: 1530506901943.jpg (1009x1134, 1.03M)

>Before Joker
>NINTENDO CHOSE THE DLC POKÉMON AND FIRE EMBLEM ALL SHILLING REEEEEEEEE
>After Joker
>OBVIOUSLY ITS BECAUSE PERSONA 5 IS COMING TO THE SWITCH
>Scramble
>ITS STILL SHILLING GUYS.....NINTENDO CHOSE THE DLC!!!!

You're alright, loser

Attached: 1549222676361.png (795x828, 122K)

The only people who aren't pretending to like Incineroar are barafags and their opinions have never counted

*is more popular and iconic than your generic swordsman in his own series*

Attached: slime.png (301x276, 91K)

It'll be like /biz/ when crypto crashes
Pink wojaks everywhere

No one can give a good reason why he is.

Erdrickfags are obnoxious, so you shouldn't be surprised to see Yea Forums tell Erdrickfags to fuck off.

How did anyone thing Venom was Boss when he doesn’t look or sound like him??

Attached: 177D84DC-3859-4BA4-B835-29809E2BCBD4.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

but @Xbox said that they really dig SSBU. sorry OP, Banjo isn't getting in. his spot has been taken

Attached: bottles.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Attached: election.jpg (697x208, 25K)

I really hope that if a DQ rep is coming that it’s Slime

sold 20 copies

Actually only Rosterfags hate joker and incineroar. You're just so far up your own ass that you can't see that reality. You are the problem, not insiders, not people who believe insiders, every bit of dissapointment you receive is your own fault. You Rosterfags are a plague and characters like Steve and erdrick deserve to get in just to make you fucks seeth that much more. The assblasting the Grinch gave you hurt so bad I bet you won't even bother replying just to ignore your failure.

Attached: 1541089997490.jpg (2538x1314, 1.06M)

Based. Stevefags are about to get fucking smashed by reality.

Filled out the obligatory Pokémon slot while simultaneously provided us with a missing fighter concept of a wrestler in Smash

refusteves btfo

Same

Attached: 5359263f5fac.gif (754x900, 3.84M)

>They hated him because he told the truth.jpg

ya boilin'?

Attached: 1542185880809.jpg (750x547, 143K)

Does anyone else _always_ try to tech off the ropes when they get grabbed by the whip?

>Filled out the obligatory Pokémon slot
>This is a good thing

Attached: 1556777818353.png (245x280, 269K)

Holy fuck smashfags are like fucking furries.

>characters like Steve and erdrick deserve to get in

Your bait was almost believable until you wrote this

I'm open to either but I'd actually prefer Loto if I had a choice.
In an ideal world it'd be "hero" with alts for all of then and slime incorporated into the moveset but that's probably not reasonable

No but we were getting a new Pokémon either way. Might as well be one with a decent concept

Then why did they pick Tony the tiger instead of a good one then?

based

>missing fighter concept of a wrestler in Smash
Why are all Pokemonfags quotafags too? We literally did not need a wrestler. Nothing he does is actually unique save for his side B.

I feel like, similar to the Joker release, adding Slime alongside a bunch of DQ protagonist Mii swordfighter costumes is a likely outcome

>Using twitterfags and drones as a gauge for quality

Attached: 1534592601919.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Not him, but Incineroar has a relatively very boring concept compared to other options in pokemon or even just Gen 7.

I already said, because he’s a wrestler and Sakurai and Co had not had the opportunity to make a wrestling character yet. Sorry you have a hateboner for Incineroar, but he’s incredibly fun to play.

You are doing that already aren't you.

Vergeben says so

Tansut, the only person who leaked Cloud and has never leaked or been wrong about
anything else, is certain that a DQ character is coming and it's from the same source as Cloud

Brave has properties that suit a DQ protagonist. also the name is a dead giveaway but tbf it could mean a lot of different characters

"Eggman"
>*continues pissing
"In Smash Bros?"
"Eggman the cuck? In Smash?"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY, Which is fine by me"
"Do you think there's time to play games? You won't even get the chance"
"Eggman is nothing more than a generic villain from a series that has had no soul since 2008. He's been diminished so far down to "Funny Evil Man" in most depictions of the media that any semblance of personality he had for a short while has been lost. Everything good about the character was drained out, He was introduced with no personality, a generic villain to make there be a reason why Sonic was going through the game, The only time he had a true personality was when he was a side character to Shadow's Character Arc in SA2, But hey Maybe if there's an open boss slot you could get your chance. By the way I fucked your wife"

Attached: 1552026196073.png (1024x1492, 628K)

I just heard about this guy for first time like maybe month ago and its because people suddenly talk about him as smash newcomer.

>Always the guy
>Drew ALL the dimes
>Recognized by billions
>Pioneered and revolutionized the SHMUP genre
>Never had a bad game
>Main evented the Golden Age of Arcade Games
>Keeps getting rereleases
>Doesn't need AAA status
>The finest member of the Taito Crew
>Their beep-boop marching hypnotized millions
>Their simple design burned in everyone's minds
>Calls themselves "The Based Invaders"
>Is video games
>No need for gimmicks
>Doesn't need another franchise to draw dimes
>Headlined the beginning of true video games
>Was so successful it caused the "yen shortage" urban legend in Japan
>Is the video game equivalent of a Founding Father
>Is still in Taito's spotlight to this day
>Kept producing kino such as Infinity Gene even in the face of """superior""" young talent
>The biggest impact they had on the business was putting video games as a whole on the map, popularizing arcade games, kickstarting a major video game genre, and doing all of this two years before Pac-Man did it himself

Attached: 0de887df874bf7ae2bfffb261b695c51.jpg (340x400, 32K)

Brawl is still the best.

Slime is the option for people who are angry that dragon quest is getting in and want to bargain. Real DQ fans are fine with erdrick.

>Brave has properties that suit a DQ protagonist.
Completely wrong. Too tiny to be a DQ character. That height fits Banjo or Sora more.

>muh height
nope, height only scales the character model and does nothing else. it is not worth taking into consideration at all

Weird cope but okay

unironically because reddit said so

>Virginben

Oh fuck, guess I'm going to have to pass then. I still need to save up money for my Minecraft boss DLC that I was supposed to get on day one

>Real DQ fans are fine with erdrick.
Wrong.

No he isn't, he a physical fighter in the most boring way possible.

He brings nothing new save for the title of a wrestler. Torracat would have even been a better inclusion if we HAD to stick to the Litten line.

I don’t like Pokémon, and I don’t like incineroar’s visual design, that doesn’t mean he isn’t fun to use in the game.
>we literally did not need a wrestler
We don’t *need* anything dumbass, but obviously they’re going to take advantage of working on a fighter with a different theme than they’ve done before.
>nothing he does is actually unique
What a broad statement that could apply to most fighters. Besides, nearly every move is pulled from wrestling

Keep telling yourself that when many genuine DQ fans are fine with whatever, just as long as the series is represented.

Brawl is the best party game

>all these points apply to Leon/a RE character even more

Attached: 1551508412964.jpg (617x1024, 55K)

The CHAD Devil May Cry.
The VIRGIN mineycrafta.

Attached: 1557765555553.jpg (1024x443, 76K)

still better than using rosterfags as a gauge for quality. at least the "twitterfags and drones" actually play the game.

Attached: 1545314315900.jpg (1024x614, 83K)

I get that you don't trust him at face value but there's no denying he has at least some insider info. if he says something, if the datamine says something, and if a very trustworthy SE/smash bros leaker says something, it might be true

btw, he said before the game came out that he thought the new SE character and the minecraft content were both going to be DLC. I won't be surprised if Steve shows up in the DQ stage and places DQ builders - style blocks in the background lol

>He brings nothing new save for the title of a wrestler
Whoops I forgot to add “and the moveset of a wrestler”

>We literally did not need a wrestler.
clearly, sakurai disagrees. and smash could use as many diverse playstyles as possible to balance out all the identical sword fighters.

>One of the most iconic videogame characters of all time, and definitely one of the most iconic vidya antagonists along with Bowser
>Extremely diverse moveset potential almost on par with any Megaman due to him being almost every boss
>Staple and extremely relevant character to his series, has never missed out on even one spinoff (even Bowser has some Mario games he's not in)
>Series has a long history with Nintendo and gaming in general, one of the highest grossing franchises of all time (above even Zelda)
>Current representation in the newest Smash includes a lazy assist trophy and 2 new songs
>What's stranger is that SEGA, unlike Square Enix, has usually shown to be more than willing to work with Nintendo and has actually been a lot more loyal to them then most other 3rd party companies
What is stopping you from taking the Eggpill?

Attached: Robotnik_43.png (500x500, 186K)

Did her armpit just ejaculate?

But only if he was clearly based on the Jim Carrey version of Robotnik/ Eggman.

Based Leonbro.

Attached: 1533250626929.png (1920x1075, 1.98M)

Funny how you Blockheads accuse Banjo fans of coattailing Crocbros when your entire existence and reason to shitpost was cocktailing others.
>Started with Vergeben
"Allied" with
>Sorafags(before they were deconfirmed)
>Whodricks
>Doombros
>Hyabrosas
And when people point out your design flaws
>Game and Watch
>Villager
>Wii Fit Trainer
>Corrin
Yet Banjobros are the coattailers by pointing out the treatment Krool got before he was confirmed? Dont make me laugh, Blockhead.
You mindless Bricks-for-brains cannot form a single independent thought in your head, all you have are irrelevant Strawmen and immature insults.

Attached: 1555263687204.png (793x489, 177K)

Subspace was bad and you should feel bad

The DLC will be from new franchises, so he got deconfirmed

>user was yet again removed from the next Sonic game for this post

Attached: 1541087277581.jpg (1164x606, 99K)

Attached: 1559160718884.jpg (1007x1415, 364K)

>we literally did not need a wrestler
You come across as immature and bitter

OH NONONONONO

Attached: FFI_Erdrick%27s_Grave_NES.gif (240x240, 21K)

Yea we didn't need a wrestler, we also don't need another twink anime swordsmen, or another animal and bird duo. As long as we can agree on this.

holy cringeola! take a shower, you reek.

>that doesn’t mean he isn’t fun to use in the game.
How in the world is he fun to play?

>We don’t *need* anything dumbass
What we need is unique fighters that can bring something that is rarely if at all done in Smash.

>fighter with a different theme than they’ve done before.
All you can talk about his his theme while ignoring that wrestling in general isn't interesting. In a game like Tekken or Street Fighter maybe, but Smash has a shit ton of unique concepts in it that go beyond just a generic fighting style.

>What a broad statement that could apply to most fighters. Besides, nearly every move is pulled from wrestling
So just because it could be applied to most fighters means it's fine to keep adding derivative characters? Fine, I guess Sakurai should add more FE swordsmen then.

And his moves being pulled from wrestling means jack shit when multiple characters have moves pulled from wrestling. Incineroar literally has 5 moves that if not exactly the same as look just like moves K. Rool also has.

Should switch those actually considering how the election went down.

HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY DOESN’T LIKE WRESTLING!!!

>as many diverse playstyles as possible to balance out all the identical sword fighters.
So why did he add Incineroar then?

>villager is a character with multiple expressions, his model allows him to move in all sorts of angles while still looking believable and lively
>steve’s face is a literal 8x7 square of pixels placed on a blocky body that looks wrong bending at any angle that isn’t its default. cannot convincing move his arms without clipping horribly even in his own game
>these two are similar in any way

Attached: 4512804C-227C-4C7F-AE88-8EA975B4BA6B.jpg (225x350, 28K)

because he's a big puroresu fan and smash didn't have a wrestler yet.

Too bad that moveset isn't unique.

Why can't you smelly smashfags just wait for the next E3 insead of spamming your rosterfaggoter

he can represent Puyo Puyo

If Steve was intended to be DLC and was being worked on before the release of the game, then why has it taken so long to release him?

>No big titles coming up to try and correspond with
>Big name, well known in the United States, much better known than Joker
>Not particularly hard to model

Needs to be more bald, no Incelroar barafag has that much hair on top.

ONLY EIGHT MORE DAYS UNTIL THE STEVIES CRY AND SQUEAL,
AS VERGEBEN'S CLAIMS ARE PROVEN ONCE AGAIN TO NOT BE REAL

ERDRICKFAGS TOO, WILL BE BTFO DURING THAT FAITHFUL HALF HOUR,
SO BEARFAGS OF Yea Forums! LEND ME YOUR POWER!

Attached: gruntymagic.gif (500x281, 796K)

>I wish Erdrick got in!
Be careful with that monkey's paw, DQfags...

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-Costumes-Erdwin-Set (1).jpg (952x2160, 234K)

I guess it should be fine with you that he adds more FE characters since he's a big Faia Emburem fan and feels we could still use some more.

I CLAPPED!! I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW SWORD GOHAN!!

Attached: 1559412680866.jpg (2498x1440, 488K)

Slime would be a nonsensical choice since they're only the main character in the Rocket Slime games and you can't even get them as a party member in most of the main titles in the series.

Dragon Quest I - Slime is a mook and not playable
Dragon Quest II - Ditto
Dragon Quest III - You made your own party but they're all human
Dragon Quest IV - One party member has a healslime as a teammate in their prologue, but they're not the regular kind
Dragon Quest V - Can be made a party member
Dragon Quest VI - Can be made a party member here too
Dragon Quest VII - Back to being just a mook, you can take on their skills with job-changing but that's it
Dragon Quest VIII - You can recruit monsters but they're effectively just a super move you can use once a battle, you can't sub them in for a party member or anything
Dragon Quest IX - Just a mook
Dragon Quest X - Recruitable and can be used as NPC allies
Dragon Quest XI - Back to being a mook again

The newest game in the series not having it seems particularly damning.

No, its from me

>placeholder skin
Villager, Mii, and Inkling

These two anime swordsmen will be in Smash and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: dumb westacucks.png (1150x330, 425K)

The closest thing that Incineroar feels like is Pre-Ultimate Ganon. Mix in a bit of Mii Brawler and Ryu if you want, but conceptually his moveset is drawing from wrestling, especially with his character expression

I remember laughing you at fags for this kinda shit.

Attached: PjJD7fF.jpg (1248x805, 125K)

It’s a yugioh card with a laughing face.

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

Not everyone that disagrees with you is immature or bitter user.

didn't the leaker himself already deconfirmed Katalina a long time ago?

not the same situation, based retard. there's a million fire emblem characters and only one (1) wrestler.
smashfags want to be taken seriously as a fighting game, you can't whine and cry about getting an archetype that is standard in actual fighting games.

Reggie did not say that.

Yes. He. Fucking. Did.

Do the people that make these threads actually play smash?

Villager is just a placeholder skin for the player to replace. I want Banjo though.

Nuh uh faggot. Sakurai loves Fire Emblem and can add as many as he wants. In fact, we don't have an Iaido sword fighter yet, or anyone who dual wields swords.

Bandana Waddle Dee?
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!
OH Y'ALL ARE PULLIN' MY LEG!
Listen here, short stuff, ain't nobody gonna want to be no minion character when you got the KING OF DREAM LAND right here! You can waddle on back to the corner with the rest of the never-evers while the big boys duke it out, YA GOT THAT HALF PINT?!?!

Attached: 1546801315654.png (225x225, 61K)

this could be a genuine problem if they give him the ability to place and remove blocks. actually it's because of this I don't think he will come at all. you could make a moveset out of his other abilities but Sakurai would have to take some big creative liberties to make Steve appealing. in minecraft you have one animation for all sword and axe swings and a really goofy walking animation. will generic things like that really be enough to carry him as a character? he could be like villager and isabelle but at least they have more appealing animations to draw from and the creative liberties are more believable since they don't fight in their games. I think Sakurai will have to give Steve the ability to place and remove blocks. it probably will be broken in doubles if he can place barriers to zone out his opponent while his teammate is fighting them.
I never noticed how much Snake looks like Venom Snake in this artwork
the people who post certainly play the game so I assume so

Skip to 3:19 retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Vsatt8-o4&

I mentioned that I think Incineroar brought a new-feeling character to the game and was met with
>pokemonfag
>quotafag
>we didn’t even NEED a wrestler!
Yeah that guy’s not bitter or anything

Attached: 2E8FD229-111C-46F6-B8A4-AAB69A324806.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

Attached: bub.jpg (741x1077, 71K)

Yep, exactly as Reggie said. With new characters come new series, meaning that the DLC won't include any character from series already represented in Smash Bros.

Placing and removing blocks would be good for an assist trophy

>character is new to smash = series is new to smash

>Granblue is the most successful gacha in the market and is fucking HUGE in Japan
>Nintendo wants in on the Gachashit market
>Nintendo owns FIVE PERCENT of Cygames
>Nintendo is worked extremely closely with Cygames on Dragalia
>Nintendo wants to shill Granblue
I don't give a shit about what any leaker thinks. Granblue is pretty much guaranteed to have a rep.

Attached: 480px-Npc_zoom_3030005000_81.png (480x400, 167K)

I'm sorry, that I didn't word it in a way that didn't offend you.

yep. Not only that, the only real legitimacy he had was that Vergeben vouched for him...and nowadays he's gone out saying Vergie's a fraud, so what does that make him?

how can you possibly want a fucking droplet with eyes as a playable character

Please stop reaching this fucking hard. He literally just said that they will be characters new to the series.

how can you possibly want a fucking generic anime swordsman as a playable character

OH LOOK, WHAT CRINGY CHILDREN! SEE THEM SHITPOST, WATCH THEM MEME
HOW I HATE THOSE SEETHY STEVIES, OH HOW MUCH THEY MAKE ME SCREAM
I'VE GOT A LITTLE SEEEECRET, THAT'LL MAKE 'EM REALLY CRY
IT'S A NASTY KIND OF MAGIC, FROM A NASTY KIND OF GUY
THIS INVITE'S MADE TO ORDER, BUT IT ISN'T TO BE READ
WHEN THEY OPEN UP THIS LETTER, THEY'RE SUCKED INSIDE INSTEAD TO THE MOST UNPLEASANT PLACE THEY'VE EVER SEEN!
THE MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!
VERY SCARY AND CONFUSING
DESTINATION OF MY CHOOSING
MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!

Attached: meen.png (856x682, 568K)

>characters that are new to the series
>characters that you would not anticipate
3rd party seems likely but saying they would be new franchises is an assumption

I know this is a shitpost but this genuinely reminded me of something.

Sakurai showed a picture of his figure collection in his new book or whatever and said that "figures of unannounced fighters are not in the picture". That Erdrick figure literally didn't release until a couple days ago and I can only find two other figures of Erdrick (one is in his armor and the other is from like 2011). Additionally, Luminary's had one for months though. Could be nothing but just some food for thought.

Attached: 82d8d85b1f66a78e5431eb430d44cf7d_1920_KR.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

erdrick would be a nonsensical choice because it would be like red getting in before pikachu did.
slime is inarguably the most popular character in dragon quest (unlike chocobo or jack frost, before anyone tries to make that comparison) and the first thing that comes to mind whenever anyone thinks of the franchise.
erdrick is a generic player avatar who only stars in one of the games. even among the generic avatars, there's no compelling reason to choose him over madason, who's getting a movie, or luminary, who stars in the newest game.

Attached: famitsu_top_50-4.jpg (562x800, 231K)

at least it'd get more appealing porn

Stop misinterpreting Reggie's words you insensitive fuck. He's probably still angry that fuckheads like you are taking his words and twisting them to mean that it's not third parties only.

What? Do you even know what you’re saying anymore? I’m just calling out your irrational hatred for a character that some (me) think was a decent addition. Best new character to play as.

>Xbox is a black woman
>Nintendo is a white kid
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1540850733896.gif (500x300, 352K)

he was speaking to a huge audience that doesn't necessarily know that all previous characters came back. obviously what he meant was that the DLC characters would be new characters who weren't playable in previous games. personally though I think it's all going to be new series because it's been confirmed now that they will all come with spirits.
yeah I don't think there will be new ATs though since there weren't any with Joker or any in the DLC of sm4sh. he should really come as a mii swordfighter sooner or later

Read this in his voice

Pokemon is bigger than everything in Smash including Smash itself and will always get a new rep. Just accept it at this point.

He also has banjo's slide

Reminder that all the rabid banjofags you're seeing in these threads are remnants of the Grinch leak. Never let them forget it.

Attached: 1559577743623.gif (1093x615, 463K)

Mii swordfighter with block head, block body, and pixel sword or axe seems very likely

Since Erdrick didn't have a figure, it clearly means that Sakurai couldn't have had an Erdrick figure, thereby disconfirming him.

Bait or can you just not see the hypocrisy in your post?

How would you react if he came back from deconfirmed hell and got in bros?

Attached: 4C83E0F7-6D05-4EB1-BAD5-198E7CD263A0.png (711x741, 504K)

*tsk tsk tsk*
It's not too late Steve. You can join the winning side. Or be branded a loser for all eternity. Your choice.

Attached: 1556761182318.png (860x528, 433K)

As long as Mementos gets the P5 version of Dark Silver Wings i'm in

This. I wish we didn’t get a new Pokémon every time, I’m just glad it turned out to be a fun fighter. In general the Pokémon do provide a decent variety of movesets, unlike FE

The fact that you interpret disagreement as irrational hatred pretty much shows you have exceedingly thin skin. Sorry not everyone likes what you like nor will everyone buy into your reasoning to justify them as a totally "needed" inclusion.

Attached: Girldrick.jpg (242x251, 17K)

That's not what she would look like at all though

Attached: Reimu.png (284x340, 78K)

There are plenty of series that could bring with them new spirits. Pokemon and Fire Emblem can both bring with them plenty of new spirits.

>kenfags and belmontfags won regardless
it's almost as if the side that shitposts the least wins!

I’ll take anything that isn’t the same old Erdrick/Banjo/Steve shit at this point.

>HOW I HATE THOSE SEETHY STEVIES

Attached: 1540493869534.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

If anything, she'll look similar to her look in AoCF, which is plenty cute.

Attached: 1529719340964.png (640x720, 310K)

Is it just me or has the rosterfag shitposting intensified lately?

Attached: 1484274397668.jpg (600x800, 85K)

Normal disagreement huh? I think you should take a break from Yea Forums and discord if you consider your initial response normal.

Attached: 44D60D78-6161-4226-BA49-78082E8541AE.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

No way. Sakurai likes it classic, look at Simon

We’re a week away from E3 user, what did you think was gonna happen?

Main the fuck out of him

aniki...

I can see Steve happening if the new Mojang games gonna be on switch

I'm sorry I used the word fags, since that clearly bothered you so much.

Its fine, as long as she gets a model, fucking palutena basicly didn't exist before she got in smash now theres tons of porn, reimu already has tons of porn so I can only imagine how much more she'd get

Attached: 10ef0dcbf3a7.gif (314x314, 620K)

sauce?

>

Attached: EFFF11AD-D7D8-48BB-BA08-51686C073DEF.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

damn this make me want meen in smash now
youtube.com/watch?v=y1FrwSzRLRY

That's kinda what happens when one side suddenly goes from "irrelevant never ever" to "oh fuck we might get a series revival"

>look up the character
This game looks terrifying

That's the first time you hear of him? Where were you around 2005-2009?

College

Nor is/does Persona

lol what a nerd

Attached: 15394.jpg (591x333, 30K)

I can see it.

Attached: saints row minecraft.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Based Google Theory refuses to die

Attached: erdrincel.png (1920x1079, 2.91M)

Please, tell me you are pretending to be retarded

What does Yea Forums think the likelihood is that we don't get a character from Grand Theft Auto, Minecraft, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Halo, Crash Bandicoot, Monster Hunter, The Elder Scrolls, Tekken or Mortal Kombat? I mean these are basically the top selling video game series that have characters that could plausibly appear in smash bros

Not at all. Please explain to me what your problem is.

Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Crash Bandicoot, and Tekken are the only series you mentioned with a chance to be added

It's been dead for weeks now, are you necrophilic?

>Scorpion added
>he’s a clone of Isabelle’s moveset

Google Theory is literally the only leak that has yet to be convincingly debunked.

>not CJ from san andreas
why? he would be ideal for smash bros in so many ways and be great for bringing in new players

Man for your own sake let go of it. It was so resoundingly weak to begin with that it didn’t need a proper debunk. Besides that people were able to get other names to work

>and be great for bringing in new players
Nintendo never said they were using the DLC to bring in new players.
You've fallen for discordfag trickery.

Have you played CJ in Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3? He is just a Broly clone.

based belly poster

Attached: 1546474639875m.jpg (782x1024, 108K)

Not him but perhaps another site would be more your speed

god i relate to that little guy

When will Erdrickfags understand that nobody wants them around?

Attached: Based Goblin Slayer goes nuclear on Erdrickfags.png (1828x234, 54K)

You are a little guy compared to me

Attached: 1545462090.cephalo_king_and_krem.jpg (1280x1199, 307K)

Not him but it did read like the one guy was a rosterfag upset at Incineroar’s addition.

Die, Erdrickscum.

Attached: fuckrick.png (1299x1181, 437K)

Based Dedede poster

This isnt even a good callout though. It is quite literally some autistic rosterfag sperging out.

yeah they said in a shareholder meeting that they want the DLC to bring new people in

God I wish that were me

Attached: kkr12.jpg (800x753, 66K)

Now that it seems that Banjo has a chance, Stevefags are suddenly chimping out. This is only going to get worse until E3

No they said they want to bring in new people to buy Smash Ultimate and Pokemon Lets GO. They never once mention DLC and Lets GO, the other game mentioned, doesn't even have DLC.

We don't know exactly what they meant with that statement. But it's infinitely more likely that it refers to marketing the titles going forward. Stay retarded.

Attached: 1428000272287-1.png (188x190, 53K)

Banjo's confirmed for an E3 appearance and Steves are going nuts because they're actual delusional retards who think their shitposting affects the outcome of the roster.

K. Rool thread

Attached: 1545539582.reagan700____________belly_counter.png (1600x1297, 980K)

Attached: krool34.jpg (640x905, 123K)

Attached: 3673f9a5afdb9dff5a930031ddb61686.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

Attached: mariorool.png (2832x1080, 2.53M)

Attached: 150b3137ceb26dc86d5dec7e5805188a.png (4000x4000, 3.4M)

"K. Rool thread?"
*sips beer*
"The best kind of thread BAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Attached: D8C0WMCVUAAtMwH.jpg:orig.jpg (1380x1380, 196K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 5f7c2b25f59d92bd3199a4ac0c053182.png (1280x1155, 512K)

BAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: hahahaha.webm (936x888, 1.79M)

>dumb scalefags invade thread
Maybe steve is better after all... THAT WAS A JOKE. HAHA. FAT CHANCE. See you at E3.

Artorias is too good to be true

Fuck Steve and fuck Banjo.

It's time to finish this fight. Homerun

Attached: 8162addc7380d5892c55a04ed924eb0f.jpg (500x625, 71K)

BASED K. ROOL
MAKING ASHLEYPEDOS AND FAGGOTS SEETHE SINCE THE 90s

Not just scalefags... BUT FAT FAGS?

Attached: 215c3ebbafe5b36a15b9757bd10baa7e.jpg (800x496, 137K)

>autistic rosterfaggotry thread got invaded by scalies
Sounds based to me

Attached: zzz.gif (316x296, 2.98M)

Ridley, I thought you were based...

Based
If you’re still one of those “truce” fags, drop it. Peace was never an option in this shit posting war.

>implying ridley wouldnt want Crono over Sora

I don't have enough respect for Smash Fans to care about where they want me to be

i dont post smut but i come to krool threads expecting it

just let it happen

Quick tie up the scalefags so they stop posting K Rool!

Attached: 3729cd0f3e66b09e6434af49e74191e6.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Attached: 3f50cf0249e24ae3ba7602c6a996083f.jpg (800x780, 86K)

Who did this to him? I won't let anyone do this to my king!

Attached: DkakxZ9UUAEDxv3.jpg orig.jpg (1736x2000, 254K)

>and Lets GO, the other game mentioned, doesn't even have DLC
what did he mean by this

absolutely based

Based retard

Let's tie him up and bring to K. Rool!

Attached: pathetic2.jpg (1144x729, 57K)

>ignoring mystery gifts
based retard

as if the board that universally fell for the grinch hoax is any better

What happened to wanting characters just because you wanted them instead of because GUY ON INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD SAID THEY'LL BE IN XD HOW EPIC

banjo > chief > steve
crono > slime > erdrick > sora

based Incineroar making rosterfags seethe

>tfw I really want hat goomba and black mage, but those already have series reps
>tfw I'm also deathly afraid of Byleth being put in, but those fears are alleviated if Reggie's words mean no old franchises

Thank god we have the Smash Electoral College, Sakurai

Forget that. Why do people need emotional validation from a video game? Rosterfaggotry was a mistake.

I don't know jack shit about granblue or it's characters, but if we get some sort of mage as DLC then I have no problem with a granblue rep

>We get a 3d modeled ZUN art Reimu
Based

Not that much more. Smash artists don't have a chance in hell to stack up to touhou artists.
If Reimu got in, it wouldn't be her who'd get a boost in fanart, it'd be everyone else in smash.

>I showed you my dick Ada please answer me

Absolutely based

I know his chances are slim to none, but he's the go-to Microsoft rep without a doubt, also his inclusion would BTFO this Stevefag v Banjofag war on a ridiculous scale

alright so I looked up 'granblue main character' and now I'm apprehensive about a granblue pick

Attached: Fully_Voiced_Gran.png (640x940, 110K)

We got him!
K. Rool evades both Bowser and bans

Attached: 1407194868.bondagefanart_bowserdungeonslave.png (1200x800, 1.55M)

He doesn't have a counter in his soldier kit so it's fine.

So is this the thread where I post the king and his giant belly ?

Attached: 1963c1ac462231e9c3317febf2a9499a40ccc55465352e52c4c1cd32ba04795a.png (1000x1507, 908K)

True Ridleyfag would spit on Sorafags as well.

Attached: 1543117274921.png (1300x1300, 826K)

Attached: 1546474639875m.jpg (782x1024, 108K)

Perfect.
Yes.

Attached: krool28.jpg (1183x1200, 306K)

Thanks, now I get to see this spammed in every thread

Over here bub

Attached: 1552799216.tanoshi_kroolflation_gold.jpg (411x315, 12K)

>placeholder
So was kirby
>no character
Niether does villager
>Banjo Kazooie
>Nintendo
>at this time of year
>at this time of day
>in this part of the country
>in smash
May i see it?

>8x7
>square
Bruh what are you doin

K ROOL IS NOT FOR LEWDING

Attached: 46c.png (756x674, 569K)

Wew lad

nice~

Attached: king-sized-k-rool.png (1200x830, 924K)

Not for lewding, but for appreciating the cute belly.

Attached: krool34.png (700x620, 298K)

Based and truthpilled

Have you seen the lego movie? I think its a nice example of rigid limbs animating fine. Also youre acting as if clipping is a problem but you must be ignoring the obvious clipping that already happens in the game

404 this thread already faggots

I read this in his voice. Based

Attached: 1543674719081.jpg (778x679, 283K)

barafags are so fucking disgusting

Nice,banjokes on suicide watch

>Steve is just a placeholder skin for the player to replace.
Do retards still think Steve is going to get in alone? If the Minecraft player character gets in, Steve is just going to be the default costume. Other costumes can be other official Minecraft skins.

Yes, in a few days

>nobody wants Steve
>only 11 year olds want Steve
>only 11 year olds and shitposters want Steve
>the ballot was spammed by autistic kids, nobody actually wants Steve
>there's no way Steve will ever get in
>it's very unlikely Steve will ever get in
>Steve's getting in as an assist trophy
>Steve's getting in as a skin
YOU ARE HERE
>so what if Steve's on the roster, nobody's gonna play him
>so what if he's popular, he's never going to be played by the pros
>so what if a pro played him, it was a meme pick
>so what if someone won a tournament with Steve, he's still garbage
>it doesn't matter how popular Steve is, he'll never be part of smash
>Smash 6 won't include Steve

Attached: steve in smash.png (661x454, 223K)

Cringe faggot

Kingdom Hearts 3? More like Kingdom Farts Pee

Agreed

Attached: 1533854803.nixx_krool_sm.png (1200x991, 1.2M)

I wanna hug him.

Attached: kkridle.webm (570x572, 2.91M)

Well, diving into the wild dangers of Gamefaqs, Vergeben's at it again. Basically

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77758068?page=23

Basically, he backpedaled on Steve, reaffirms Erdrick and is talking about some of the people involved as being deviants. AKA, one of them being the dataminer that cracked the Pakkun, Jack and Brave files being into sexual stuff, being a Sora fan, ect. There's a whole lot of mambo jumbo.

Not that he's no saint, so fuck him, I'm just trying to understand this mess. I think Erdrick's a red herring. There is that chance of him getting in, but something's fishy.

also not sure the fuck is going on in this thread, but keep posting fat crocodile.

Honestly this.

Isn't Fate bigger than Granblue?

>nobody wants Banjo
>only boomers want Banjo
>only boomers and redditors want Banjo
>the ballot was spammed by bots, nobody actually wants Banjo
>there's no way Banjo will ever get in
>The cable guy doesn't mean anything
>Banjo's getting in as a mii costume
>he isn't in, cope banjofag
YOU ARE HERE
>so what if Banjo's on the roster, nobody's gonna play him
>so what if he's popular, he's never going to be played by the pros
>so what if someone won a tournament with Banjo, he's still garbage
>it doesn't matter how popular Banjo is, he'll never be part of smash
>Smash 6 won't include Banjo

Attached: source.gif (500x265, 491K)

yes but it's confirmed ded

Me too user, me too

Attached: DkiN4LjUUAE9JhL.png (848x1200, 793K)

holy fuck that's such a poor copy of the original
also no one said banjo is a costume, he isn't in in any way shape or form

>I am one of the first to know.
>in actuality he was one of the last ones to jump on the bandwagon

Attached: 383917.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

Man, if is Erdrick in then he will be one of the worst kept secrets of all time

909 posts beg to differ

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-213043_Samsung Internet.jpg (1452x130, 53K)

yfw he gets in

Attached: bust_1915.jpg (1915x1920, 671K)

No he isn't. That was the point of Phantom Pain.

Miller is canonically a moron. Everyone else besides the traitorous Ocelot didn't know the original Big Boss

>nobody wants Space Invaders
>only Atari nostalgiafags want Space Invaders
>only me and Atari nostalgiafags want Space Invaders
>there's no way Space Invaders will ever get in
>it's very unlikely Space Invaders will ever get in
>Space Invaders are an assist trophy
YOU ARE HERE
>Space Invaders will be a DLC Spirit
>so what if the Space Invaders are on the roster, nobody's gonna play them
>so what if they're popular, they'll never see competitive play
>so what if Space Invaders won a tourney, they're still low-tier trash
>it doesn't matter how popular Space Invaders are, they'll never truly fit into Smash
>Smash 6 won't have Space Invaders

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

brainlet

You're mad as hell ;>

Stevefags are going fucking mental, aren't they?

Man, those straws must be easy to grasp.

it's not him

Attached: product_DS_figs_oscarmain3_1024x1024.png (900x600, 97K)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Based.

Based Roman Reigns poster

So erdrick/DQ rep is confirmed at this point. And if the theory is true about the 3rd fighter being revealed as well. And it not being Steve I think it's safe to say Master Chief is in. No Twitter posts don't count as deconfirmation only official interviews and statements count.

I too want to be krushed by K.Rool's belly.

Attached: a4193c34905d005b1bf8dd828f643431.jpg (800x749, 132K)

Yikes!

>My role model makes it into Smash

I would buy a Switch immediately and git gud

>K.Rool picture
Oh hey look a Smash-
>"Steve?"
...thread...Fuckin' hell.

Attached: god i wish that were me.png (663x380, 456K)

>Steve is just a placeholder skin for the player to replace. He has no character and is quite boring if I do say so myself.

Attached: 240px-Villager_SSBU.png (240x240, 50K)

Twitter polls also said that incineroar was the least popular gen 7 starter. Why don't you ever post those?

i just wanted skull kid, is that so much to ask for

Has Yea Forums ever been right about Smash DLC?

how does this thread get to the bump limit
fuck all of you underage retards

>erdrick/DQ rep is confirmed at this point
you're completely fucking braindead
they're not adding a literal who generic anime swordsman only japan knows about from the blandest rpg series imaginable as a paid DLC guest character
the only possible square-enix rep is sora, a character with loads of moveset potential who's beloved worldwide

Still 150 posts until bump limit.

Attached: kkrddd.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

You don't replace Villager with skin. He wears costumes. Plus, owned by Nintendo.

Yep yep

>calls others underage whilst showing his newfaggotry

Shh, he'll just post "s-seething".

Mean and Beanpilled

Born to Feel wojak post

>Sora
Hashimoto officially deconfirmed him

You can lie under NDA. Cope, Vergedicksucker.

The villager:
>Has a varied range of facial expressions and emotes
>Has had a role besides "player character" (was the Mayor in New Leaf)
>Interacts with other characters within their home game, a major focus of the titles on top of that
>At best, you can change their gender
Minecraft player character:
>Is completely static expressions-wise
>Is intended for the player to self-insert themselves as, and thus has no role beyond "player character"
>Minecraft is in first person most of the time, unlike Animal Crossing where your character is always fully visible
>Has no real interaction with other mobs, closest thing is being able to keep certain mobs as pets
>Skins can turn the player character into another character entirely--just look at all the skin mods available for the PC version.
Apples to oranges. A better comparsion to Steve would be the DOOM Marine.

>Minecraft is in first person most of the time, unlike Animal Crossing where your character is always fully visible
multiplayer

Facing him right now. Haven't beat him yet but he's a pretty fun boss. Reminds me of Maria of the Astral Clocktower just a little bit.

The absolute cope of Sorafags, not even Dantefags and Travisfags were this pathetic when their characters got deconfirmed in much the same ways.

>>Has a varied range of facial expressions and emotes
not relevant

>>Has had a role besides "player character" (was the Mayor in New Leaf)
he's not a mayor in smash so it doesn't matter

>>Interacts with other characters within their home game, a major focus of the titles on top of that
just like steve interacts with his environment within his home game, a major focus of the title on top of that.

>>At best, you can change their gender
you can change steve's gender too.

>Apples to oranges
nope. fuck off.

You don't replace Steve with skin. He wears costumes. Plus owned by a company working closely with Nintendo.

user, it's (you). You're the new Smash Character. The last person we would see coming.

What is your moveset? Final Smash? Also you have to somehow be top tier despite being (you), because the DLC characters are all designed to be top tier so people buy them.

Attached: lambda.png (349x480, 145K)

In fact, fuck it, he may be a never ever, but I'll still root for him.

Kiryu for Smash DLC. Support your local Yakuza today.

The Villager is referred to the mayor in Smash Bros. But Smash Bros honestly doesn't do anything with the mayor concept outside of a few references.

Neutral: Autistic Screeching
Side: Golden Face
Up: Pee, Poo and Puke
Down: Trap

SEETHING

If Sora isn't getting in, neither is Whodrick.

Attached: Fact.png (375x215, 83K)

Did you know that Dragon Quest fans care more about a literal mook than Erdrick? Get fucked. Kandar is more popular.

Attached: Kandata.png (901x62, 11K)

>If a character isn't circlejerked on Yea Forums, then they shouldn't get in Smash Bros
lmao

And your final smash?

>apples to oranges
BITCH THAT PHRASE DON'T MAKE NO SENSE
WHY CAN'T FRUIT BE COMPARED?

Sudoku. Whoever is hit by the sudoku sheet is forced to go sudoku, which hits for massive damage and launches them.

That was one of the worst rhymes I have ever read. The effort is appreciated at least.

Sora not getting in makes sense since he somehow managed to retcon himself

The meme is Trump won and Trump is Steve

Isabelle literally calls Villager the mayor. Holy shit.
No, pretty sure you replace his look completely. Even in the Nintendo Minecraft thing, you're encouraged to use Mario skin instead of Steve?.

>all the tranjos missed the joke
don't spoonfeed them

steve doesn’t work like that though. he’s not like game and watch who only uses key frames. and he’s not like the lego movie which emulates stop motion work through limited movement an a low frame rate. he’s steve from minecraft and he moves like this. comepletely fluidly with unbending joints. unless he were to noodle out like a fucking Minecraft Parody music video he CANNOT bend his arms at the elbow, or his legs at the knees. Asking for lego movie styled animation on steve isn’t steve, it’s a pipe dream.

Attached: 82654B65-3C08-4BA0-B211-7E4BD1D23EB3.png (140x280, 9K)

Based

youtu.be/sV6EVXxjpl0

That doesn't look like Steve.

actually looks pretty good

Ah, so make him not Minecraft at all. Gotchya.

>bajo thread 404's
>this doesn't

nice

>That dash
The fact that you thought this was an argument in your favor is the hardest steve memes has ever made me laugh.

Attached: 1362852151926.jpg (548x575, 83K)

???

>thinking that looks even remotely acceptable
You Stevefags are subhuman scum who should be purged.

Stop posting that shit. There's nothing minecrafty about these animations.

That’s how he dashes in Minecraft

I like how Ridley is slightly more rude than k.rool

>There's nothing minecrafty about these animations.
What did he mean by this?

Which is exactly why Steve should not be in Smash.

youtu.be/UhXUdSsAJe0
Any better?

>cope
cope

>rope
rope

Alright, I will now only accept Steve in Smash on the condition that his dash animation involves him flailing his arms around like a retard.

>dope
dope

would be based if this was steve's running animation in Smash

>soap
nope

Attached: super_smash_bros_003.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

That data is faked my dude

>Edrick
"Edrick? Yeah nah bro, that's pretty cringe."

>Steve
"Steve from Minecraft? Haha I love Minecraft bro! Want to hop on my world?"

Attached: 84aa0ae064cc6b278282ad3ec24ee561.jpg (736x729, 83K)

It's true to his game and how people dash in it. Smash should be celebrating video game history, not picking up the autistic picks of a small clique on Smashboards.

but it's not the character I want so it makes me unreasonably angry

It looks like trash you autist.

sure it does lol

>Smash should be celebrating video game history
So why isn't he in yet?

Attached: 3426982_0.jpg (630x630, 68K)

mii fighter is a placeholder as well and has no personality. I don't think thats a great argument

You know, I used to be firmly against Steve over Banjo, but seeing how that fanbase attacked DQ for no reason, I started to rethink it. Clearly, they don't care about the history of gaming if they do that.

Furthermore, Minecraft just seems more interesting than "Oh yeah, here is Mario - Duck Hunt, from the uhh 5th best selling 3D platformer in the 90s (Unless I am forgetting someone beyond Mario, Crash, Spyro and DK?) ". I will be honest, I never liked BK, but it was an important game, though I guess that importance was because the 64 was Nintendo's console with the least amount of games only 300 when even the failed Dreamcast had 700, so Rare's games got 'freepoints' for sticking with them. Now that I see it, it might have been bad to even support Banjo fans because of "history", it gave them an unwarranted sense of importance when the facts do not back it. At the very least Crash should be in before them, but I would not mind Steve and Master Chief getting in before them as well.

Galaga is in Pac-Man's moveset and music user

You could say the same about a bunch of sprite work or how stiff Megaman's animation is, its about authenticity.
He should be in, yeah, he, Lara and a DQ rep would be the justifiable SE characters, being the best selling series from that company and the ones with an actual legacy.

>"Why yes, I do look forward to using Stephen as my primary character in Smash, why do you ask?"

Attached: Albert_Einstein.jpg (3250x4333, 2.35M)

>You could say the same about a bunch of sprite work or how stiff Megaman's animation is
But you couldn't, those don't look like literal "my first game" amateur work like Steve's animations.

>DQfag thinking Banjo and DQ are on the same level
lol

Your correct, Dragon Quest is much more important

Holy crap stevoids sure are mad that they're in.

Yeah, this only serves to further prove the point that Steve would not look right in Smash at all. His movements are completely stiff. And I don't think it's an accident that that there are literally no attack animations here.

They aren't, yeah. DQ has more history, is on the vanguard of its genre and has a great legacy and sold more. I mean, Banjo Tooie sold just 1.4 million, which is the exact same as Dragon Quest 9 sold in the west (with four million more at home), but nobody in the west cares about Dragon Quest, according to the Banjo fanbase, so I am taking that amount of games sold is completely irrelevant?

Looks like he's in, fellas.

Attached: 1556580279034.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Are you retarded?

Nah I’m completely fine with Crash, Spyro and Chief

That's correct, DQ is the cornerstone of, and genre defining RPG.
Reddit-Twittooie is just an above average collectathon in an age full of collectathons.

Relax. Your phoned in Wizardry clone is getting in with Banjo at E3.

Erdrick can’t leave his good friend Steve

this looks bad bro

It looks how Steve will look like in smash

that's why neither of them are in

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (1366x768, 324K)

>Banjo sales
Holy shit, why did I never look at this before?
BK: 3.6 Million
Tooie: 1.4 Million
N&B: 0.7 million
Each sequel sell less than half the game that game before, whoa, such loyal fanbase.
"But muh Nuts and Bolts was bad"
And Tooie?
I guess the entire fanbase really was brought about by youtubers like JonTron, huh?

You forgot the two GBA games

Tooie was at the dead end of a console lifespan dumbass

>so I am taking that amount of games sold is completely irrelevant
Correct. All that matters is how much a small part of the Smash Bros fanbase circlejerks the series.

Dragon Cringe just ripped off (and CASUALIZED) Wizardry and Ultima. It isn't important at all. Keep this cancer out of Smash.

Attached: 1544567776881.png (282x347, 60K)

This thread in one minute.
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>selling 1 million+ is bad

>exposed armpits

Attached: Sniff sniff.gif (500x280, 884K)

> wizardry
dead and buried
> ultima
dead and buried
> draque
got its 11th game recently

Attached: 665F6F92-25B3-475B-8A9A-7884794655C3.gif (403x500, 142K)

which is bad. just like i said. he’s stiff even in his basic movements like spot dodges and dashes. his attack animations would only be worse. steve’s only chance was base, he can never be a character worth 5 dollars, not when he looks like this.

The 500 or so Banjokes are on SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Steves Invitation.png (1152x648, 575K)

Don't deny it

Attached: 1553151056940.jpg (3328x4693, 2.14M)

... I'm all about history, but Dragon Quest is like, one jRPG out of twenty thousand that do exist. I don't think people would even tell it's missing given the big bad face of one of the most revered jRPG titles is in it (Cloud). It did some new things.

That's it. No one would even dare say first Dragon Quest is by far, their favorite DQ game. It was very common as a story. It helped inspire a hell of a lot jRPGs, but it's also pretty cut and dry. Kudos on its evolution though and maintaining Akira Toriyama as its artist for all these bloody years though.

It took the best of both, Ultima kept adding dumb gimmicks while DQ3 and DQ4 actually delivered a neat game.
And of course, you needed to simplify those games to get then to run on consoles, they were all based on an autistic amount of computer imputs, you had to fucking COMMAND your character to go down a stairs or open a door, the first flaw even being present on the first DQ.
Not that you would know about any of this, you haven't played Wizardry, Ultima or DQ.

No, but a subsequent title selling less IS bad

DQ is the prototypical archetypal JRPG.

Shitty fake, but thank you for showing how well and quirky Steve would animate in Ultimate. God I can't wait, he's going to be so much fun to play as

Attached: Crisp render.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

OH FUCK

Attached: 1521384636571.gif (500x281, 1.13M)

>Banjo sequel sells 1 million+ worldwide
he's iconic as fuck and everyone knows who he is
>DQ sequel sells 1 million+ in the west
literally nobody knows what DQ is in the west

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

And that justifies shoehorning it into Smash over actual beloved JRPGs like Nier, Tales of, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG, how?

Banjo Kazooie got marketed heavily by Nintendo and Tooie didn't because the N64 was nearing the end of its lifecycle and the goddamn PS2 just came out

And I'm sure Sakurai sees it as a absolute necessity to put in the grandfather of all jRPGs right after putting the thousand jrpg pretty boys.

I'm actually not even questioning it, he's crazy enough to do it.

>Dragon Quest
>not beloved

I don't see Dragon Quest being beloved anywhere in the west.

Wtf, this looks amazing.

>Inb4 he's in, but Sakurai didn't make his animations this good

>It's Fire Piranha Plant

Attached: Unfortunate.jpg (432x409, 81K)

You overestimate many things.

Attached: 1629DD22-B9A4-4FE9-93A2-2738E99BD746.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Gamer moment

delete this you fucking nitger

run

Attached: he has airpods on.png (922x766, 646K)

Well, you did shit yourself from happiness over Cloud, who is the archetypal anime fuckboi and has minimal relation to Nintendo.

First, let's consider Tooie
>Banjo-Tooie
>November 20, 2000
>1,490,000
The PS1 was released before the 64. Here is a random PS1 game from the same year as Tooie's sales.
>Dragon Quest VII
>August 26, 2000
>4,110,000
And here is another platformer, if you want to make it fair
>Spyro: Year of the Dragon
>October 24, 2000
>3,283,077
Oh, but baby wants a 64 game? Do you want a 64 game baby? Ok, I will give you a 64 game
>The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
>April 27, 2000
>3,360,000
Is Zelda too much competition? Silly bear can't compete with the big boys? How about a new IP?
>Perfect Dark
>May 22, 2000
>2,520,000
And Pokemon Stadium was released AFTER it, and look at the sales
>Pokémon Stadium 2
>December 14, 2000
>2,540,000
So nah, Tooie didn't sell only 1mi because "The 64 was dead", Tooie only sold one million because 2/3 of the people who played Banjo were like "Uh... ok, I'd rather play something else, something fun, I have had enough of this bear." And then they moved on, I would say you should have done the same, but you weren't even born in the 90s, were you? No, little baby just likes the bear because le funny internet man sang "I will always love you" while playing Nuts and Bolts in 2012, when little baby user was like 10 years old, that is the "nostalgia" for Banjo you people have. At least most kids played Minecraft by 2010.

>It’s not something I like, so it has no value.

>JRPGs like Nier

Attached: 4C33F781-64AB-4ECC-8543-2C0A5215AF7C.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: 1538240557241.jpg (320x299, 25K)

I want to fuck Kaname

>Perfect Dark sold more
Would Stevefags still go on suicide watch if we didn't get Banjo, but got another Rare character like Joanna or Rash or Fulgore?

Holy shit you can’t refute his argument

Stevefags would latch on that character to shit on Banjofags. It'd be really fun to watch, honestly.

>No moustache
one job

Both banjo and Steve fans would unite to kill themselves

>Bub and Bob as an ice climbers duo
would be cute af

>using japan sales for DQ VII

It sold 210k in the west.

It'd work even if it was Solo Bub, really.

Attached: image.png (700x3000, 305K)

I am using worldwide sales for all titles.

this ain't undertale thread.

>Joanna
Who?
>Rash
Who?
>Fulgore
Who?

>Banjo
Who?

>Japan
>mattering
Fuck off. Western DQ sales are the only ones that count.

user, you're retarded. All of those games sold significantly less than the original games on the console.
Tooie sold less than Kazooie
The first Spyro the Dragon sold way more than the other 2.
Majora's Mask dropped way further from OOT than Tooie did from Kazooie. Same with Perfect Dark for Goldeneye and Stadium 2 for Pokemon Stadium.

You picked 3 of the only series on the N64 that sold more than Banjo-Kazooie, of course their sequels are going to sell more than Tooie.

Attached: 14339E59-AA06-45B9-B035-893E66276799.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Nope, that would be awesome.

He's called Loto in Japan, though, isn't he? Of course "Erdrick" wouldn't come up often.

No zoomies would know who Banjo is if it wasn’t for Jonton

Hang in there Stevechad, it’s almost time

Attached: DB38E0A9-1989-4201-BECA-9E6DECA0F778.gif (593x250, 114K)

That’s the point.