Don't Starve Thread

How do you feel about Don't Starve Yea Forums?

Attached: 21140_normal.jpg (355x500, 53K)

Never gotten past the first winter. Always got one friend who is a faggot and eats everything or being shit and dying so I have to sacrifice health constantly which ends up with us both dying. Gave up on this game because of that and it isn't very fun to play alone.

The game is too open-ended for me. I never have any incentive to build anything outside of the basics and survive off of rabbit meat and nomadic play.

looked interesting, definitely not going to buy anything from these devs ever

Got to day 50 on shipwrecked and died due to my greed and rushing tiger shark, I punched my monitor and smashed it, at least I had incentive to buy a new one though.

What's wrong with Klei? They seem pretty based for making kino games like Shank and Mark of the Ninja.

The game is too hard for the beginners and way too boring for experienced players

Was pretty addicted to it a few years back, haven't played it since. I remember trying to go through the adventure mode and failing pretty hard.

The combat is weak with the poke, bait an attack, run away before it connects, repeat system they have going on.

i like it

already beated it two times waiting for moon update

I like it a lot. One of the only good survival games. They desperately need to make a sequel or expansion that combines all the items, biomes and mechanics though. I was so disappointed that Hamlet was another expansion that was missing half the content of the game and also introduced almost nothing new to use in the base game without connecting worlds which has always been wonky and annoying.

people are upset that an admittedly cool looking british explorer character got removed after the beta of the new expansion to avoid possible backlash from sjws

Attached: 1556199974903.jpg (650x918, 174K)

They never even said that was why though I suspect it was. The reason they gave was that they didn't like his character's playstyle and couldn't think of a way to change it.

Game is boring as fuck. Neat artstyle but why even bother having all these unique enemies and bosses if the general gameplay is basic and primitive?

I love it, but i really wish Klei would find a way to combine all the content in one place. Right now it feels like you're missing out on content no matter which version you're playing. Also buff Wendy, she desperately needs it

Attached: tumblr_ohp6ksXmwG1v9du60o1_400.png (400x500, 183K)

I played it a lot back when it was in beta or maybe alpha if that was ever a thing, can't remember.
Back when the maps were circles connected by bridges, no winter and shadow people and you had to use science points or something like that.

Stopped playing shortly after they started introducing insanity and other shit. Will probably come back. I heard the game now has an end goal with the man in the suit.

They need to just make a sequel with all the content from every version/expansion. I use to not want a sequel but if they are going to continue making these expansions that exclude game content when there is no reason to then fuck it now I do.

There is an Adventure mode now though it's really not the focus and never was. It is challenging though. I wouldn't get back into it unless you like the idea of trying to survive as long as you can.

The gameplay is about resource/time management, preparation and risk assessment. I enjoy games like that, I think it's just not your cup of tea.

i'd fuck wickerbottom

she cute

How do you kite Ffs

use the walking stick

I hate it
I would very much like to starve Yea Forums

i like the game but i think ive already spent enough hours on it so i dont really play it anymore

Don’t have

then you could use roads but mobs also go faster on roads, wolfgang also goes faster when powered up

Its a good game but its fucking hard to play without thinking about how you're missing out on the shipwrecked experience or any other missing content.

Its honestly a good run with friends and solo, but Shipwrecked to me just seems so much more interesting and sadly with it being single player only I don't really want to play it anymore, Shipwrecked spoiled the shit out of me.

They really fucked up with this huge single/multiplayer split. Fucking takes a million years to get content single player has, but single player was for a long time a shittier version of Together.
Great game though, I love it.

Attached: 1368597974833.jpg (1030x1462, 458K)

I'm okay with large learning curves based on knowledge of esoteric and sometimes unintuitive info, permadeath, and grinds individually but they don't go together.