Imperials are best race

>Forged the most empires throughout Tamriel‘s history.
>No real special power, just the Jack of all stats of Normies in a fantasy work of empowered races
>Roman-Chinese culture
>When confronted about how oppressive they are in forcing their cultures on others, turns out they just want to end slavery and grant freedom and liberty to all.
Imperials are the best race because they are bad ass normals. The regular humans of the settings that prove that Soldiers are better than Warriors.

Attached: BAB43E97-5E65-469A-930B-A34FCA28AAC7.jpg (512x512, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Nede
skyblivion.com
tesgeneral.com/quests-and-lands-le
youtu.be/wJU_pSTbFoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute

Attached: 300px-Laughing_thalmor_sluts.png (300x330, 107K)

>>No real special power
Aside from all the divine intervention.

>Gods are literally on their side.
>This is a bad thing.

Remind me again, how the (Elven) Dragon god of time now favors mankind?

The roman inspiration is obvious, but what's chinese about their culture?

The lack of souls.

pelinal whitestrake

>No real special power, just the Mary Sues in a fantasy work of empowered races
fix'd

this black soul gem proves otherwise

The (Chinese rice farming) Nibenese that live in the South Eastern part of the heartland have been grossly under- represented and overshadowed by the (more Roman-Germanic) Colovians since Oblivion. Ironic since they are supposed to be the majority of the civilian sector of the Empire with their trade and mercantile specialities. They also are the ones where their nobles even have Akaviri blood running through them because of the last invasion from those snakemen.

>>Gods are literally on their side
>>This is a bad thing
Yeah, because they hold the shitshow that Lorkhan created together. You know, the thing even even its chief architect noped out after he realized what cage he created. Humans are literally the bad guys of this setting, at least in a more esoteric, spiritual sense.

>Rejection of physical matter
t. Gnostic

they're fucking manlets

>Manlets
>When fucking Bretons and male Bosmer exists.

Thalmor sluts? They look more like Aureals.

>ywn be like that one NPC in ESO who have female daedra constantly trying to get the dick from you.

that's like saying 5'8 isn't manlet when 5'6 exists

>force others into joining
>trashed summerset isle using a mecha
>tiber septim was an underhanded dickhead that forced barenziah to get a magical abortion and stole his battlemages soul to power said mecha
they suck actually

Are Imperials the ultimate Chads?

barenziah takes the barb

The exact race height:
>Altmer (Both)-6'8
>Orc (Both)-6'5
>Nord (Both)-6'3
>Argonian and Redgaurd (male)-6'1 (Argonian 6'1 1/2)
>Redgaurd and Argonian (female)-5'9
>Khajiit (male)-5'10
>Imperial (Both)-5'9
>Dunmer (Both)-5'9
>Khajiit (female)-5'7
>Breton (male)-5'7
>Bosmer (female)-5'7
>Bosmer (male)-5'4
>Breton (femlae)-5'4

Is this a tier chart?

Lemme guess...

Attached: descarga.png (527x594, 29K)

>tfw altmer chad cucking bosmer

Attached: Lelf.jpg (600x557, 39K)

breton females a cute! CUTE!

>>Gods are literally on their side.
not anymore
Talos himself says he doesnt like empire anymore

>Talos himself says he doesnt like empire anymore
Heh, cuck.
Destroy Empire and punch a nazi!! #Resist

Question: How do Daedra princes respond to an actual sincere worshipper of theirs? Not one that followers them for personal gain, but a mortal that genuinely loves them and remains thankful for the things they impact on this world? Imagine a worshipper that prays “thy will be done” without any desire for themselves like an actual monk or priest. Any lore about such things?

>No real special power
Like the other user said, they have deus ex machina levels of divine intervention, and the Cult of the Ancestor Moth also makes them arguably the only race able to reliably use the Elder Scrolls to their advantage since like the Dwemer

azura gives pusy reward

Depends on the prince. Malacath is very benevolent and caring to the Orcs and goblin-ken who worship him, but the ritual to become a Son/Daughter of Coldharbour shows pretty clearly that Molag Bal doesn't give a fuck about you even if you're willing to die for him.

the alternative being formless ego which isnt much better

>Ritual to become a vampire
That’s pretty much a personal gain thing. Trading your life/dignity for the chance for more power doesn’t scream faithful to me. Does Malacath even count though? He was an Aedra that was shit out and converted into a Daedra. That means that even though he no longer is tied to Mundas like an Earthbone, he did participated somewhat in creation; a little bit of his power is also part of Nirn prior to his change.

Considering nearly every major TES game main quest is about preventing the undoing or corruption of Lorhkans creation, which practically every other God wishes for. I'm willing to bet he very much likes what he created and works through the games PCs to preserve it. Just in a more metaphysical sense given his death.

>no special power
>aside for being able to manipulate other races
nice voice of the empire they got there, they clearly built it all themselves and didn't just mindjack and subvert all the other races into serving their empire through magic voice powers.

Anybody get the vibe that Azura is based on ancient Greek gods and Old Testament Yahweh?
>Guards her followers jealously
>Quick to punish those that betray her
>Loves her followers and blesses them so long they don’t break any Covenant with her.

AYYO
*smacks 2hander*
SO YOUZE BE SAYIN
*chugs mead*
WE WUZ SOM KINDA
*starts fight for no reason*
WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHEET??
*fucks family member in the snow*

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (1280x720, 349K)

Voice of the Emperor is just then having a silver tongue due to them being more focused on being capitalists that want everyone to get along so they can earn better profits

The Akaviri

Absolutely dear... kinsmen. Now will you help us fight the evil elves as we fight for our freedom?

Attached: D0145C97-76FB-464F-AADC-78E9557FA27A.jpg (500x900, 613K)

What the fuck even happened in the timeline that Nords went from glorious fucking bastards who started entire bloodlines and dynasties to the mudhut dwelling snowniggers they are now?

They were always woodhut dwelling snowniggers, Talos was a Breton.

Based St. Alessia. The local folk tells she was a futanari

Only if you let me watch you fuck that furry.

ancient elves are like aryans but modern day thalmor are like jews

>lost to a bunch of knife eared niggers
no, they're trash

Imperials absorbed their best aspects. Later Nordic generations assumed that all the good things about being a Nord were actually from the Imperials. When it comes down to it, if Imperials do it, then it’s bad. I am reminded what Tsun tells us:
>"Well met, mage of Skyrim. The Nords may have forgotten their forefathers' respect for the Clever Craft, but your comrades throng this hall. Here in Shor's house we honor it still."

Ysgramor and High King Vrage were absolute chads who dabbed on everything that was on Tamriel tho.

>Talos was a Breton
"Hjalti Early-Beard" doesn't seem like a very Breton name. He was a Nord born in High Rock.

As IRL

Fair point. Bretons are supposed to be based on Norman-French culture anyway.

Cyrodil is a JUNGLE.
JUNGLE.

they have a special power which is basically huge charisma.

>But you were once man! Aye! And ASS man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is looooooong winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I loooooove yoooooou."

UESP says he was born in Atmora though, which stills aligns with him being "born in the north" but makes his race ambiguous. What's really important is that he was man and not a filthy elf or beast.

See you in a couple of days user. You won’t be missed.

Attached: 814A05B5-748C-4E6B-8D33-B5B22F3DAA65.png (309x266, 28K)

>animu masturbators in my TES thread

Attached: 1545266120631.png (921x288, 255K)

>No ES game where Imperials are divided into two as the Colovians and Nibanease.
What a waste.

yes because every other race wants to mate with them.

Based as fuck

Attached: LG-cardart-Crowd_Favorite.png (305x512, 201K)

sounds hot

i forgot they had bloodsports
what a bunch of savages

>pelinal whitestrake
is a literal homosexual who gets fucked in the ass and sucks cock. LMAO some "crusader" you got there.

it is already said that talos unified cyrodiil.

So says the High Elf with his Wood Elf and Goblin slaves. Truly you are an uncultured lot with no sense of a strong warrior tradition.

septim being a dick was necessary for the empire to unite.

what did the empire mean by this?

Attached: OB-Demographics.jpg (395x378, 37K)

Attached: 1555540976392.jpg (2500x2500, 417K)

>Imperial Hearland with the majority being Imperials
Gee user. One could say that they are the natives of their own home land.

Do we have any idea what the snow tower is and if it's still active?

Attached: 1557888135084.jpg (750x527, 217K)

According to the Alduin prophecy what whatever stone that powered Throat of the world, became inactive when all the Dragonborn Emperors all died.

Unified yes, but the geopolitics and traditions of mountain folk and rice merchants wouldn’t be eradicated.

Michael Kirkbride is not in charge of the Lore anymore.

it is the throat of the world and became inactive after alduin.

>jews
modern day thalmor are the gestapo

>High Elves are Ancient Greeks and Nazi Germany.
>Bosmer are American Indians
>Khajit are Gypsies
>Bretons are Anglo-French
>Ocs are Mongolians
>Redguards are Moors
>Nords are Norse/Germanics
>Argonians are Meso-Americans
>Dunmer are Jews
>Imperials are Romans
>Reachmen are Celts
>Dwemer are Babylonians
>Akaviri are Japanese

That is the culture inspirations for each race.

k

Attached: legigglingbananaman.jpg (256x352, 36K)

That long list. You know I think we have too many playable races. I think that 3-4 should have been the limit.

Not Padomic enough to be truly anti-elven.

Attached: 7528C005-50B9-4482-95EF-97F3A3E010D0.jpg (600x479, 75K)

The Imperials are clever, industrious thieves and con men. Their legions are invincible, but individually they are weak and cowardly. Their civilization is a shabby imitation of High Elven culture, cheapened by the common greed and grasping nature of their merchants and monopolists. They have subjugated and enslaved the various peoples of Tamriel, and called this coerced submission 'peace.'

Success breeds jealously as usual.

BASED vvardenfell dunmer

Based.
Shor, son of Shor and his wife kyne will always be the heart and soul of man

Attached: Ysmir.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

>Their legions are invincible
Not so much anymore
It's stated somewhere that the current legions are a shadow of their former selves

Despite being 6% of Empire's population, Khajiits commit 53% of the crimes

This. Consider the following:
>Bretons are half breed elf weaboos
>Imperials are copy cat elf weaboos
>Redguards while not weaboos are race traitors for being just as “Anuic” as the elves
Only the Nords truly embody the unbreakable spirit of mankind for growth and change for the better. They are the chosen race of the gods that even the elven god Akatosh finally realized that Shor was right all along.

>There are people who don't realize J'zargo was trying to kill you with his exploding scrolls and consider him a "bro"

You got me user. You got me.

Attached: 22C3391D-CF02-48A8-BC80-09417C5D4C39.jpg (600x505, 56K)

What about the (now-extinct) Snow Elves?

I’m going by only the architecture, but I want to say Byzantines considering the ruins remind me of Gondor from LoTR.

Why is there no Empire in ESO?

Attached: sdef.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>and change for the better
Like what? Nothing they ever did was for the better.

It would be good if the Elder Scrolls series had a theme like pic-related.
Every game feels like some kinda theme park vibe, never realistic or dramatic.
It essential can just be summed up as: "kiddies' shit."

They want to erase linear existence by unbinding the wheel of time and undoing convention

Attached: 2e13e20ea912d47ebb0ff2729936e7cdf52852944a120d011f00a14cc9b318e7.jpg (255x229, 16K)

The King of Worms and Molag Bal making sure the Dragon fires remain unlit and the Ruby throne empty of a rightful ruler.

Reminder that COLOVIAN BVLLS are the master race

Hjalti is Tber and Talos is not a single human being, is made up of 3 human beings

Talos is not a single man
Tiber was also a fucking wanker, although incredibly based

That isn't their heights at all. The engine calculates sizes from the set scale number.

1 is the standard. Imperials, Breton males, redguard females and orc females are here. Bosmer and Breton females are 0.8. I forget the rest bit it's on the wiki.

Pst... Orcs

RIP
I
P

We're all gonna die or get out of this wild literal nightmare soon

Hey, Pelinal is a man of the sword, after all.

ESO is setted hundred of years before Septim Empire

Nirn changes, and doesn’t stay stagnant. More importantly their own god has been trying to show you the truth that the world is not a wheal, but a “I”. You ignorant elves don’t realize the lies that the Aedra have been feeding you. The truth we have learned from Veloth who learned the secrets from the good Daedra have opened our eyes what Lorkhan have been trying to teach us this entire time.

STOP RIGHT THERE!

Attached: 0fc2648ebccde76f1ca382c89db9f531.jpg (811x727, 135K)

Redguards are more than lolsandniggerniggers
Elves aren't nazis
Orcs are NOT mongols
Reachmen are bretons
Akaviri is not a race
Poor quality list desu

Keep your mouth shut, you dirty slut.

I see. Wasn't Cyrodiil a jungle before Tiber Septim made the empire though?

>Dunmer are Jews
Only partially
They are mix of Ancient Israelis, Egyptians, Sumerians and Arabs

The lore excuse is that metatime shittery, just like what happens in dragon breaks (how akatosh has always existed but was actually just made up by humans in the 1E)
When Talos unmade Cyrodiil as a jungle, it had never been a jungle

It was and it wasn't
Welcome to TES lore

and how*

That didn't answer my question. Sithis-fags get out.

>seprating OT from NT
>using a pretentious way of saying God
cringe.
He guards everyone jealously, it takes a long until death for someone to be punished and the reason why the methods were brutal back then is because the people were retards and didn't have much internal conflict for good and evil so they go from one extreme to another, He loves everyone and as long as you are alive He is still blessing you and giving out grace.

You're a faggot or a faggot.

Talos Chim.

Talos belt buckle.

t. faggot

>want TES VI: AkaVIr
>its actually soulless TES VI: Hammerfell
>can't stand nig-Redguards
>at least modders will try their hardest to make ebony waifus

>t. faggot

t. faggot

>Nibenese
>Nipponese
>Literally rice farming nips

How does Todd continue to get away with this?

Attached: 700.jpg (680x719, 53K)

It will probably have sword singers to replace the shout mechanic, and their obsession over swords will cross into Japanese swordsmanship levels. We might have much mire dwemer content too

>Good Daedra
>Believing Veloth has ever once been right about anything

You Dunmer really just need to stop and realize you made a bad left turn like three centuries ago. Your Daedra gods actually hate you, to the point that they let some mudeating Nords almost enslave you, they blight your skin and redden your eyes, they force you to make your own gods, couldn't even stop the weakest Prince from hurling a fucking meteor at your capital city, and couldn't even help you from getting enslaved by retarded tree licking lizards

Daily reminder that auri-el's followers are bitch ass knife-ears obsessed with the stagnation of stasis

Attached: Shor.jpg (1631x2290, 545K)

Argonians never took slaves, please stop spreading fanfiction.

Only to make us stronger through adversity and conflict stupid Fetcher.

I just want satisfying melee combat.
But this is Bethesda, so I'll get lukewarm combat.

based pusy poster

The empire understands the fundamental truth that; you can't trust these knife-eared fucks.

Attached: 1385959339257.jpg (489x479, 34K)

Reminder that Sithis cocksuckers love spreading blankness and entropy and are literally suffering from stockholm syndrome.

Attached: 1538739606728.jpg (1109x830, 219K)

>Argonians never took slaves
I don't know about that. The Lusty Argonian Maid made a slave of my cock.

Oh wait no sorry they just took your land and killed you anyway, that's much better

Yeah lemme know when that happens. You had a literal walking god on your side and you still couldn't be fully independent

Finnish

Nice one
faggot

Says the cuckhold who wants to spend the rest of non-time going down the power level plughole in some mad faggots dream

>h wait no sorry they just took your land and killed you anyway
Fanfiction again, they reconquered some swamp the dunmer took from them some time ago. Please stick to the lore.

That's pretty much the enlightened state in Gnosticism and Hinduism. Meanwhile Sithis edgelords just love spreading destruction and eating their own shit.

>the acorn who does not want to become a tree and in attempting to remain an acorn grows into a tree

The time of men and mer is over, the age of Beastmen have come.

Attached: 212BC688-749F-4E02-9812-5E4E209D8367.jpg (1400x1050, 229K)

Lmao, have your own dream bootlicker
Or at least some faggots dream who LOVES you, not the mad thrashings of a mentalist who may soon wake up

>bootlicker
That's what Sithis cocksuckers are. But you just love to take that materialist cock so much that you would ever notice that.

Tang Mo when? I want to be Sun Wukong and beat the shit out of stinky Men and Mer

What kind of combat system would work for you?

>being a chr*stian in a TES lore thread

Attached: 227283121516713.jpg (988x1960, 989K)

How are akaviri not a race?

Dios mio...la creatura de Cyrodiil

A combat system that is good.

Akavir is a continent.
Akaviri are a bunch of different races.
There are dragons, Snow Demons, monkey people, snake people, other snake (naga) people, tiger people, and a bunch of extinct rats

not an argument
Enjoy being some retarded faggots unstable shitty nightmare for all of non time

Because they are not?

They completely overhauled fallouts combat system for the better even if everything else got worse so I'm sure it's possible they could improve the next elder scrolls

Akaviri means to things: the continent and the now devoured Men of Akavir. There is no race but of Imperials that intermarried with them or “devoured” (either literally eaten or culturally absorbed) by the Tsaesci (either literal vampire snakemen or Japanese looking men).

I admit i like to role play in Blades Armor while playing as a Argonian or Khajit.

man I am so dreading the day when we finally have a game that takes place in akavir and everyone is just a normal-ass person, and you even get some line thrown in there about "LOL YEAH TAMRIELIC SCRIBES REALLY LIKED TO GO CRAZY DESCRIBING THIS PLACE BUT ACTUALLY ITS VERY SIMILAR TO MEDIEVAL GERMANY"

>And the awful fighting ended again.

>Kyne's shout brought our tribe back to the mountaintop of Hrothgar, and even our recent dead rode in on the wind of her breathing, for there had been no time to fashion a proper retreat. Their corpses fell among us as we landed and we looked on them in confusion, shaken as we were by this latest battle in the war of twilight. The chieftains of the other tribes still held their grudge against our own, Shor son of Shor; more, they had united finally to destroy us and used skin-magic to trick us into disarray.

>Shor was disgusted with the defeat, and disgusted more when reminded by Jhunal that our withdrawal had been wise, for we were outnumbered eight to one. Shor took on the form of his Totem then, which he used to better shape his displeasure, rather than to shout it aloud and risk more storm-death. His shield thanes, the brothers Stuhn and Tsun, bowed their heads, collecting the spears and swords and wine-knives Shor threw about the broken pillars of the easternmost sky-temple. The rest of us looked away and to our own, not even to acknowledge the thunderclap that signaled our Queen's arrival, who stepped in from the tunnel of her own breath last.

>Kyne had taken the head of Magnar, the jarl that betrayed the weakness of our spear-lines and fled the field. Shor shook his scaled mane. "That isn't Magnar," he said, "Magnar, I fear, fell at sunrise and became replaced by mirrors. The other chieftains are using our forms to lead us astray."

>And then Shor walked away from his War-Wife to enter the cave that led to the Underworld. He needed to take counsel with his father yet again. "Our chieftain loses heart," Dibella said, Bed-Wife of Shor, hefting another body onto the corpse pile some of us were making, "And so goes to the speak to one that has none anymore. Mirrors, indeed, and in that I see no logic."

Attached: 913a1c3fbc9b42144d2db696c893a4a0dfde9d09_00.jpg (378x284, 31K)

I wish imperials got more love in ESO. They are way too often the bad guy and you can't join any imperial themed faction/questline. At least they did the general imperial aesthetic justice. Kvatch is really good looking. They also did a great job with the imperial city despite it being occupied by Molag Bal. Oblivion is a really fun game, but what they did to the imperials was mostly trash.

Attached: 20190603125023_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

How come wikis say otherwise?
Nice explanation

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-153206_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x194, 86K)

>but individually they are weak and cowardly
>What are colovians

Reminded that if you aren't an Argonian warrior you aren't doing it right

Attached: fp2c937.jpg (480x620, 69K)

>wikia
Because you are using a wiki made for skyrim spastics by skyrim spastics
Go use UESP if you have 2 brain cells, or Imperial Library if you're not an actual retard

t. dagoth

>Tsun took her by the hair, for he was angered by her words and heavy with lust. He was a berserker despite his high station, and love followed battle to his kind. "You weren't made for that kind of thinking," Stuhn said, dragging Dibella towards a whaleskin tent, "Jhunal was. And no one should be speaking to him now." Tsun eyed the Clever Man who had heard him. "Logic is dangerous in these days, in this place. To live in Skyrim is to change your mind ten times a day lest it freeze to death. And we can have none of that now."

>Kyne could have stopped all of this but did nothing but stare at the crowd of Nords around her. Stuhn and Tsun were shifting and it was still uncouth to prevent this kind of neighboring. She looked on Jhunal and did not know if he should be spoken to or not. Rules were changing. Even her handmaiden was gone, and that lack of attendance was a transgression, but Kyne knew Mara was no doubt making treaties with one of the other chieftains, and the Pact still allowed for Tear-Wives to do that. After her husband Shor had forgotten to kiss her, a tradition among the War-Married when they returned from the field together, Kyne kept her storms to herself and knew there would be no true understanding until the twilight was lifted.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nuc293kqds1rbvhsq_400.jpg (373x280, 54K)

>Shor breathed the lamplights of the Underworld to life with small whispers of fire. The dark did not frighten him-- he had been born in a cave much like this-- but nevertheless it added to the mounting disgust in his spirit. Ever since the Moot at the House of We, where the chieftains of the other tribes had accused him of trespass and cattle-theft and foul-mouthery, he knew it would come to a war we could not win. Any of those words were enough for the treason-mark, and traitors were only met with banishment, disfigurement, or half-death. He had taken the first with pride, roaring a chieftain's gobletman into dust to underscore his willingness to leave, knowing we would follow. He had taken the second by drawing a circle on the House's adamantine floor with his tailmouth-tusk which broke with a keening sound, showing the other chieftains that it would all come around again. And he took the third by vomiting his own heart into the circle like a hammerclap, guarding his wraith in the manner of his father and roaring at the other tribes, "Again we fight for our petty placements in this House, in the Around Us, and all it will amount to is a helix of ghosts like mine now spit into the world below where we fight again! I can already feel the war below us starting, and yet you have not yet thrown your first spears even here!" We took our leave of the House and would never reconvene again in this age.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nuc28isimP1rbvhsq_540.jpg (380x285, 57K)

COLOVIAN BVLLS DOMINATE WEAK NIBENESE MERCHANTS AND BRUTISH NORDIC MORONS

T-TAKE THIS BACK!

Attached: 068ec3d3ac93131b7f08159bab7248f285c158865814bfa2f13e0addc05c02b3.png (635x457, 302K)

Why are the games the least interesting part of The Elder Scrolls dreamverse?

The Moot looked to the tribe of Ald son of Ald but he would break no oath of the Pact, saying "Shor has paid ransom now three times for the the sins we accused him of, and by that we will hold him as dead and shake not our spears against him or his kin. Of the below he speaks, he is confused by it, for under us is only a prologue, and under that still is only a scribe that hasn't written anything yet. Shor as always forgets the above, and condemns himself and any other who would believe him into this cycle." Ald's shield thane Trinimac shook his head at this, for he was akin to Tsun and did not care much for logic-talk as much as he did only for his own standing. He told his chieftain that these words had been said before and Ald only sighed and said, "Yes, and always they will be ignored. As for the war you crave, bold Trinimac, and all of you assembled, do not worry. A spear will be thrown into this soon, from Shor's own tribe, and the House of We will be allowed our vengeance."

Attached: 5cQ6o.jpg (1680x945, 507K)

because little johnny needs a video game about knights and dragons to put under the christmas tree

Engine limitations and lazy writers.

>Shor found the alcove at the core of the world and spoke to his dead father. He said a prayer to remove any trickery of mirrors and the ghost of Shor father of Shor appeared, saying "Ald and the others have paid time and again for the the sins we accused them of, and by that you should hold them as dead and shake not the spears of your tribe against any of their kind again. Of the above he speaks, Ald is confused by it, for above us is only an ending, and above that still is only a scribe that hasn't written anything yet. Ald as always forgets the ground below him, and condemns himself and any other who would believe him into this cycle." But Shor shook his head at this, for he was akin to Ald and did not care much for logic-talk as much as he did only for his own standing. He told his father that these words had been said before and Shor only sighed and said, "Yes, and always they will be ignored. As for the counsel you crave, bold son, and in spite of all your other fathers here with me, that you create every time you spit out your doom, do not worry. You have again beat the drum of war, and perhaps this time you will win." Shor son of Shor returned then to us on the mountaintop.

>He didn't need to explain what he had learned, for we had been there with him. Trinimac left Dibella in his tent as we assembled, and he had not touched her, frozen in the manner of the Nords when we are unsure of our true place, and asked his brother to rearm him. Stuhn was confused for a moment, thinking this an odd shift, but Mara was returned and had made great headway into treaty with the other tribes, telling him that such Totems here in the twilight could now be trusted. Our Queen merely nodded to her War-Husband and shouted us back to the fields of our enemies, towards a weakened spot among their spear-lines that Magnar our scout would light for us.

>"And the awful fighting began again."

Attached: 0d6.jpg (675x599, 55K)

It seems akaviri can refer to both all the races on akavir as well as specifically the human races that live/lived on akaviri

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-154132_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x369, 81K)

Wait...
Did Tsun and Stuhn raped Dibella?
What an absolute madlads
Whore probably enjoyed it tho

The "Imperials" that actually built the empire were Nords, Balgruuf says as much when you take whiterun for the stormcloaks. That little manlet race of traders didn't do shit themselves.

Can't rape the willing sex goddess

There has been many Cyrodilic empires my fellow human ;^)

I can't stand playing as a manlet, I wish imperials were taller

balgruuf doesn't know shit, user, of course the fucking nords think that nords built the empire, go to high rock and the bretons will tell you the exact same thing about themselves.

She didn’t act like she would enjoyed it. More like she treats it as a minor annoyance for her.

The Imperials overcompensate their manletness by building empires.

>the empire
Which empire?

Akaviri is used to refer to any sentient creature that inhabits Akavir, such as the Kamal and Tang Mo. No mer have ever lived there; the men that did live in Akavir were all "eaten"
They are just an unamed akaviri race, just like other unnamed (likely) extinct or subdued akaviri races

>no real Colovian/Nibenese Imperial split in Oblivion
Dire

The original human empire and the current one

Imperials are unironically the biggest cucks in lore. Anyone who was worth anything in their fucking empire wasn't even an Imperial

those are two different empires, user

Makes sense. The guy we quoted probably meant the Tsaesci then but I can see why he'd think they were called the akaviri. Thanks for clearing it up

Nords were forefront in both they were never conquered they did the conquering

I like how in the Dawn ere that the identities of those gods were still fluid that Tsun and Trinimac would accidentally shift between each other and just role with it. No set identities not limitations. The irony that the elves have is that when Lorkhan forced them limits, he allowed them have a sense of permanence that they actually want.

Nirn is not a prison, but a shelter against the tides of Oblivion and Aetherius that would sweep away Etada’s identities and minds that would only exist for mere moments.

>Nords founded the empire
>Empire was getting absolutely mollywhopped by fucking elves until Nord imperial soldiers joined the war and brought it to a stalemate
Imperials, what's even the fucking point. Cyrodiil fucking blows too.

>biggest cucks
>canonically imperials bang the women of every race more than the men of those races themselves.
try again kiddo

Attached: 1556939276678.jpg (945x814, 118K)

>nords were never conquered

Attached: 42812628020692.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

They joined Reman Cyrodiil willingly

This tbqh. Caius alone impregnated entire balmora in a skooma fueled frenzy.

N-need a source on that user

>canonically
your kirkbride fanfiction lore from 1992 means quite literally fuck-all

>want skyrim to be open
>want to worship talos
>don't want to bend over for thalmor
>no middle option in the civil war
WHAT DO I DOOOOO?

Bring back stats Todd you fucking hack

>tfw no VERY special khajiit friend

Attached: 1539422287441.png (1920x800, 751K)

You just listed shit the Stormcloaks fight for, you dumb-dumb

ah yes, like how france "willingly" joined germany in world war 2

Go be a lorelet somewhere else, user

That's the Nord myth, Talos was a title bestowed by the Greybeards on Hjatl, there was no man named Talos from Atmora.

well the atmorans named Wulfhearth Talos (storm crown) after he shouted down the walls of old hroldan

You can't make bold statements like that without posting proofs of your claims user

Attached: 1542771848778.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Literally best province. Has a little bit of everything on the edges from the other surrounding provinces. That's why Oblivion is the best one. Skyim didn't have that much variety but snow and trees, and I'm pretty sure Hammerfell is going to be very much the same of nothing but deserts and some green cities in between.

Attached: cyrodiil_ingame.jpg (2048x1673, 3.26M)

Alchemy is underrated. Plus that extended alchemy mod is fucking great.

Nords didnt make the original IMPERIAL empire
Hjalti/Tiber is based, i'll give you that
Still loves his red legions tho

I'd say Tsaesci is what pops into most heads when they hear Akaviri
Tang Mo a best

Nords are literally the we wuz jarls of nirn

Talos of Atmora is a god comprised of three people

Everything you listed is what the Stormcloaks want too...

actually talos of atmora is one or two of the three-ish people who make up the god just called Talos by the nords

>Cyrodiil
>Best province
I truly cannot comprehend having such garbage taste. My fucking backyard is more exciting than the entirety of Cyrodiil

Reminder the reason the AD is in Skyrim is because the Imperials were shown to literally not enforcing the treaty of the great war a single bit after Ulfric had an autismo attack
Reminder that the Imperials have most of their forces in the south during the time of Skyrim preparing and arming for war
Reminder the AD has been prolonging Ulfrics rebellion as long as they can to weaken the Empire, the foe that they actually deem a threat

This

Reminder to everyone to fucking kill every elven twink you find, trap their souls in the most meaningless item you can get your hands on and throw it in a river

>Reminder the reason the AD
Reminder that the AD has no fucking business in Skyrim and making any and all excuses for their presence there is something only a cuck would do.

Are you a cuck, user?

>First (Cyrodilic) Empire
Alessia needed help from the Nords and Ayleid renegades.

>Second Empire
Reman was a Dragonborn who had the support of Akaviri.

>Third Empire
Septim dynasty was established by a Breton-Nord mutt warlord with the help of CHIM and Numidium; Mede Dynasty (Colovian) is the first which doesn't rely on divine blessings

"Muh empire" was built by invaders and literal divine intervention. Cyrods (more specifically the Nibenese) are the Han of the TES series, a race of peasants and slaves who evolved to become merchants and shopkeepers after being molded like yeast by countless foreign invaders.

SKYRIM

BELONGS

TO

THE

NORDS

OFFICIAL TES RACE TIERS

S Tier
>Breton
>Dunmer
>Dwemer

A Tier
>Nords
>Imperials

B Tier
>Argonian
>Altmer
>Akaviri

C(annibal) Tier
>Bosmer

FURRIES Tier
>Khajit

NIGGERS Tier
>Orsimer
>Redguards

They do have buisness there, per the part of the peace treaty dictating that (open) Talos worship was BANNED, a law no one listened to or enforced (because why would they?) until ulfric caused the international news incident at markarth, giving the AD due cause to step the fuck in unless the empire thinks they should declare war on the whim of a schizophrenic young lord with PTSD

Change Imperials with Bretons and i can agree

Dunmer are Germans
legendary Dunmer engineering

Reminder that Tiber Septim was an underhanded dick genius political schemer and that Talos is an agent of change and chaos that wanted to see his own empire collapse due to his divine relation to Lorkhan

Attached: 1550206216830.jpg (247x223, 14K)

further reminder that the AD brainwashed ulfric into thinking it's his fault that the imperial city fell, meaning he thinks he's personally responsible for Talos worship being outlawed, so he thinks he needs to make it legal again before he dies or Talos is gonna be seriously pissed when he gets to sovngarde. Ulfric was an imperial legionnaire in good standing, he could have petitioned the empire to grant him high king status and they probably would have been willing to give it to him, but he got a bug up his butt about "muh talos" (an idea the dominion knowingly planted in his brain) and now he's unknowingly doing their bidding by tearing skyrim in half politically so they can feast on the remains.

>CHIM is love
>Talos loves his red legions

lay off the skooma, khajit.

>no Ancient Falmer
bruh

Attached: screams of the damned.jpg (680x719, 39K)

If you mean the melting pot that current Germany has become than you are right

Attached: 1553192641493.jpg (1600x899, 454K)

I don't know what kind of stock you're from or culture, but you're genuinely a fucking pathetic sack of shit.

And this is coming from someone on a video game forum. Get your testosterone levels checked, hit the gym, join the army

Just fucking do something, you limp cunt.

S Tier
>Dunmer
>Nord
>Imperial

A Tier
>Redguard
>Khajit

B Tier
>Argonian
>Bosmer

Nigger Tier
>Orcs

Synagogue of Satan Tier
>Altmer

>he thinks Lorkhan masterminded creation because he wanted to trap the Et'Ada
>he thinks the Et'Ada are capable of reaching true godhood
>he doesn't even know that Lorkhan was the only one who realized that mortality was the only path to true godhood
>he doesn't even know that Et'Ada can't into the Six Walking Ways, only mortals can
>he doesn't even realize Lorkhan was trying to save everyone

Never

Bretons are top tier race
they are skilled mages and merchants, and the Imperials owes them a lot

Attached: 1552278150967.png (811x1053, 921K)

>tfw /pol/ is mad redguards are next

Attached: tenor.gif (220x129, 808K)

Dem orc tiddies

R E M O V E

Attached: 6144207-wulfharth.jpg (900x643, 147K)

>this is what libs actually believe

not me, i'm going to genocide the entire country

>How do international relations work?

One of two things happened:
1. Skyrim underwent a long period of decay brought on by constant warfare, the draining of the young work force and fighting force as they are thrown into a 30 year-long war grinder or they're leaving for more prosperous places to thrive, the central government siphoning their resources and putting them elsewhere, and the general decay of literacy and sophistication of culture brought by disasters and the bad economy and the replacement of it with a return to old traditions to cope with the terrible situation of the country.

2. Bethesda is lazy and incompetent and wanted to make the nords as simplistic and easily digestible for the masses as possible.

Pick one of them

I wouldn't be mad, Hammerfell seems comfy. I'd be a bit irked though that the last three games have been set in human provinces though, fucking uncreative if you ask me.

>Be Nord
>Every single bandit is now going to be primarily niggers.

yes I'm sure there are always tadpoles afraid of their new appendages, who feel their growing lungs and shrinking gills and assume that it is the end of their existence underwater and therefore an end to all things, and I'm sure, had they the power, they would keep all their tadpole brethren trapped in the puddle as the water slowly evaporates and their fates become sealed.

Imperials are just manlet nords with greasy tan

That's fine, i can live out my lawrence of arabia fantasy

who else /niggerkiller/

>last 3
?

I'm pretty "/pol/" (as in, I used to go there before 2012 and I'm still conservative irl) but I don't mind it at all. I don't hate other people for looking different or being different and I'd play a black people setting if it was cool and interesting, but I hate urban culture and how superficial, frivolous and violent it is and how it's being pushed by the media constantly, as well as the whole "genocide whitey" angle pushed by some people.

Meant last 2 + ES VI if it's set in Hammerfell

I think you would probably benefit more from distancing yourself from them at this point.

>stormfront seething
Granted, apparently none there knows shit about redguards and just go lolniggers literally over skin and stops there. Everyone else is white, high white and jews.

>Morrowind a human province.

I don't know user, I'm pretty sure most married imperials in skyrim are married to non-imperials

As long as the location is exotic I don't care what the primary race is. Skyrim isn't exotic simply because the market is frankly oversaturated with norse settings. Deserts is less so, but the redguard myths might be refreshing

The empire was created by the Nords, not Imperials.

From whom? /pol/, black people or people who talk about their politics in general? I haven't been to /pol/ in a long time now, and I don't like it when young, impressionable people (especially teens) make politics their identity and try to talk about them even though their brains haven't even fully matured yet, and /pol/ is now full of those, so I have no reason to go there anymore. But I'm still economically and socially "conservative", though it's the label that applies to me instead of me instead of me trying to apply to the label.

I think people tend to forget that quite a few disasters happened after the worldwide destruction of the oblivion crisis as well, the meteor hitting morrowind and causing red mountain to erupt, the collapse of winterhold, it's no surprise that cities like windhelm, markarth and whiterun look run down or crumbling

>Roman-Chinese culture
You might be fucking retarded.

There's gonna be a controversial mod that turns every npc white. You know it

That chart implies they aren't the majority dumbass.

you mean "controversial" as in a handful of clickbait articles and /pol/ bringing it up in every tes thread until the end of time like they did with subnautica?

>the meteor hitting morrowind
hold up, I thought red mountain just erupted, what's this about a meteor?
this had better not be some TESO nonsense

Imperials don't know the difference between majority and plurality.

Are you confusing the Empire with Akivir somehow? It's Akivir who is japanese/asian inspired.
If you mean the Emperors bodyguards the Blades, they're Akiviri.

Also the Atmorans (Nords) created the Empire after dealing with all that elven scum

>forgetting how much the Nibenese slight Asian/Mesoamerican design choice for inspiration.

Yes

vivec fucked off to someplace and without his power holding that giant meteor up that was thrown down by sheogorath, it crashed into the city vivec.

see

I never played TESO. In Oblivion there was never any Asian influence in Nibenay.

Do you not remember vivec holding up a meteor to stop it from falling on top of his city?

oh yeah, morrowind did a really bad job of making that thing seem like something that could cause damage when it falls. It comes off like just a big ball of dirt.

This was before Morrowind

>Blacks expel knifeears from hammerfell
>blacks expel pigskins from south africa
Coincidence?

Attached: b18.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>Atmorans (Nords) created the Empire
>this is what skyrimcucks actually believe

Attached: 1558991997706.png (1600x1200, 1.56M)

What? Redguards are literally L I T E R A L L Y the /pol/ race.
Bretons are /int/
Bosmer are /out/
Argonians are /lgbt/ and N'wa
Khajiits are r/tree's
etc etc

The lore states that when the magics holding it up gave out, the same exact speed continued like it never stopped in the first place.

>blacks suddenly unable to feed themselves
coincidence?

I can't read that image, it's too incoherent

>Moor inspired race
>/pol/
Are you retarded?

Is this true? I'm extremely disappointed if it is. Hammerfell is the least interesting area in all of nirn

Hopefully it's mostly Highrock with a bit of Hammerfell since they're neighbours.

God I hope the Reguards stick with Moorish/Arab culture and don't go full American.

/pol/ are non-white niggers.

Are you? It's how they act, not how they look.

Redguard '''culture''' is mostly the culture left behind by the Sinestral elves too

Another game taking place in the iliac bay would be a trip, but I think people are attached to the idea of having an entire region to explore, and might be turned off by two halves of two different regions, even though it adds up the same.

Redguards aren't even human, so it fits

>implying /pol/ cares
>implying /pol/ won't just go "NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: 301591204626491.gif (339x230, 1.21M)

Okay buddy lol if you said jews I would agree

Attached: 1496049519373s.jpg (208x249, 7K)

>/pol/ are non-jew niggers

Honestly fuck Tamriel, lets go to Akivir

Maybe this specific slice of it. that way it could have the monkey men from the archipelago, the Akiviri human race and the Tiger folk

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (502x348, 453K)

Attached: the_elder_scrolls_evolution_by_markydaysaid_d7kzbge-fullview.jpg (1600x565, 155K)

>player character is a [insert race here] shipwreck survivor from tamriel sent on an expedition
I could get behind it

Attached: 1558372488539.png (326x320, 81K)

What if I told you Wukanda was the /pol/ nation state

I wouldn't mind a literal Skyim 2.0: Japan Edition.

Attached: tiger_dragon_by_alviaalcedo-d4hhdqo.jpg (1050x754, 727K)

Make it so he's on his way to a penal colony and you got yourself a deal.

why the fuck is there no skyrim mods that add a Akiviri/asian inspired town? just a comfy little place with zipper homes and cherry tree's

I think you mean being released from a penal colony

>You assist the dragons who are facing extinction at the hands of the snake people who eat them

>"we can't hold you in a regular jail so we're just gonna ship you off across the sea and wish you the best of luck"

Attached: 1553099628209.png (1024x576, 724K)

No. Definitely on his way, then the shipwreck happens that "unbinds his chains" and thus make hims free from the tides of fate like all the other Shezzarines.

Only sargoy would belive you

>Turns out the Psijic order was hiding itself in Akivir

Stop thinking aesthetics is everything dumb fuck

>mc unbound from fate
so then the game has no plot?

I want to FUCK a Thalmor chick

The Psijic order will be either the main questline or the mages guild equivalent for TESVI, mark my words, artaeum is gonna reappear in whatever body of water is convenient

While Tamriel is in tatters with the civil war, Akivir has been preparing for it's next invasion attempt, and it might be successful if not for (you)

>moors
>white
Lol so mad dude

Alright, you're pretending to be retarded for (You's), my bad

I mean, you couldn't actually be retarded right

>moors
>niggers

>/pol/
>white

>you
>not a jizz gargling retard

They weren't anglo-saxon "white" but they weren't subsaharan african either.

Reminder that Tamriel is THE place where shit is happening
Reminder the towers going down one by one is the entire plotline at this point

Like that matters.

Lol calm down you dumb nigger prove me wrong.

>btfo
>stop trolling me!
Calm down dude

well you'd better be at least 6 feet tall, no body fat, and have a face so pointy you could cut yourself on it.

For the glory of the Empire. Only true citizens join the Imperial Legion.
Would you like to learn more?

Attached: siege_of_windhelm_by_lordhayabusa357-d6spl36.png (1191x670, 1.25M)

>aesthetics aren't everything you dumb fuck

>moors, white. Lol so mad dude

????????

Attached: 1551051952390.jpg (640x496, 26K)

BY THE EIGHT!

They do, beth made a non white race for aethetics. Because its a video gane. Retard.

>there are people in this thread at this very moment who betrayed their bro balgruuf and replaced him with a grey-mane bootlicker
>there are people in this thread posting alongside us who allowed thonar silverblood to become jarl of the rift
>there are so-called humans posting in this so-called thread who never gave captain lonely-gale another chance at happiness by making him the jarl of windhelm, the first competent jarl the city has had in decades

It does matter, you're generalizing people from a humongous continent and believing that everyone there is the same despite the fact that it is full of many different tribes and cultures

>464615568
WEW
E
W

based and REDpilled
Talos bless Colovia

>Steal the Ebony blade
>Betray Balgruf
>Send his niece Lyida to join the Blades and give up her old life.
Like poetry

Where di i imply moors are nigs retard? Are you fucking stupid?

Is their aesthetic Arabian Nights-style? Because if so, I can't think of a single person who doesn't like that.

based

Now that I think about it there isn't a single good stormcloak jarl in the entire game

I think the stormcloak jarl of falkreath is at least portrayed as being less of a fuckup than his nephew the imperial jarl, but he comes off like a real whiner who cares less about politics and more about having his title taken away.

Little bit of west afri and north african arabians.

Forebears > Crowns

I think you might be too stupid to understand how stupid you are

based and warriorwavepilled

>There is going to be another civil war quest line but with Crowns being the Storcloack types while the Forebears bing the Imperial types.
FUCK

not the best at being normals if they weren't even a race for the first 2 games

But the Forebears are the Imperial loyalists?

that's because when (>You) broke the dragon again in Daggerfall tiber septim became a god and created a new race of man in his image, but because muh akatosh they had always existed.

STORMCLOAK DELENDA EST

Attached: 360AA294-7713-4316-A8FF-6C5B6892D70C.jpg (1600x900, 654K)

Name one thing /ourguy/ Dagoth did wrong.
Pro tip: you can't

Attached: 1528422015064.gif (480x270, 172K)

Imperials = Whites
Nords = Slavs
Khajiit = Jews
Argonians = Asians
Elves = Niggers

The more you think about the more sense it makes

Not loyalist, more like being the more cosmopolitan types with more progressive view on other human cultures.

Nice argument. Go be butthurt elsewhere.

where is that mentioned?
tiber de-jungled cyrodiil after morrowind jungled it, but I don't know about him creating a race

only races with an active tower may reply to this post

Attached: halt.gif (97x116, 21K)

Why isn't there an option to join him?
Fuck Bethesda

The only active tower left is the Numidium

BASED AND TOWERPILLED

It is time
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Attached: 1536631071458.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

>Tower Zero

It's a logical presumption based on the fact that Imperials appeared as a race beginning in Morrowind, were never mentioned in the preceding games, but are treated as if they always existed in the following ones. Same as how Talos isn't a god in Daggerfall, even though the Empire should be revering him as chief among the gods during that period. Furthermore, in Morrowind there's a whole questline centered around a "cult of talos" who revere talos above the other gods of the empire, who are treated as heretics who you have to kill to get in the imperial guard's good graces.

i think there was a way at one point but they had to scrap it i think

Oblivion was really beyond redpilled.

Why is there no option to join the Thalmor?

Attached: 1556655474149.jpg (640x710, 105K)

I'll walk you through this.

Guy called you a retard for thinking of the cultures of ES only on the aesthetic level
You reply with
>moors
>white
Lolso mad dude
When I and another user tried to more subtly walk you through this, you reply with
>they do, beth made a non white race for aesthetics. Because its a video gane. Retard

The guy called you a retard because you reduced cultures to their aesthetics, but you just keep powering through. If you are just fishing for (you's) then good on you, you've got me. But maybe you're just retarded

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Nede

What does it say about the races of Tamriel where one of the most popular pieces of erotica fiction is about an Argonian maid?

You have one quest where you help a Thalmor agent in Markarth expose a secret Talos worshipper. After that he refers to you as a friend, and even helps you serve an a distraction during the mission at the Thalmor embassy.

Most slaves are Argonians.

isn't it written by a dumbmar? makes sense that they fuck their N'wa's

does anyone know if female argonians sound like marge simpsons sisters in elder scrolls online?

you didn't give it back, did you?

Attached: symbol of daedric oppression.png (477x636, 84K)

Anti-Man Force reporting for duty!

Attached: 1503349405310.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

it was written by >(You)r personal friend, crassius curio, an Imperial

After reaching the unbreakable pick perk, there was little point in keeping it.

too bad that half of em will be essential

download WICO for attractive elves that actually look like elves

those are just humans with pointy ears

>Proceeds to make Men out of boys
How is that working out for you girls?

Should I try replaying oblivion with mods or skyrim with mods and no, I am not looking to fap to porn mods this time

Attached: 1538963258288.png (485x635, 180K)

Attached: 2136-4-1478181089.jpg (1800x1160, 929K)

Why is Yea Forums full of lorelets?
>Imperials have no powers
>Bretons are half elf
>Redguards are black
>Imperials were created by Talos
>Numidium is the only active Tower

Oblivion is the only game I struggle to mod even now, as in something goes wrong in the process and it doesn't work as intended. There's not a lot of quality mods for it compared to how many there are for Morrowind and Skyrim either. It depends what you're after really

Those are not mer.

Attached: Almsivi_Sees_All_by_Demi_urgic.jpg (744x1146, 575K)

here your elf, brah

Attached: 510d42b0e02e6bd08de7a7059581f7ca.jpg (535x645, 32K)

>The Heart of Shor was in Resdayn, as Dagoth-Ur had promised. As Shor's army approached the westernmost bank of the Inner Sea, they stared across at Red Mountain, where the Dwemeri armies had gathered. News from the scouts reported that the Chimeri forces had just left Narsis, and that they were taking their time joining their cousins against the Nords. Dagoth-Ur said that the Tribunal had betrayed their King's trust, that they sent Dagoth-Ur to Lorkhan (for that is what they called Shor in Resdayn) so that the god might wreak vengeance on the Dwarves for their hubris; that Nerevar's peace with the Dwemer would be the ruin of the Velothi way. This was the reason for the slow muster, Dagoth-Ur said.

>And Lorkhan (for that is what they called Shor in Resdayn) said: “I do not wreak vengeance on the Dwarves for the reasons that the Tribunal might believe I do. Nevertheless, it is true that they will die by my hand, and any whoever should side with them. This Nerevar is the son of Boethiah, one of the strongest Padomaics. He is a hero to his people despite his Tribunal, and he shall muster enough that this battle will be harder going still. We will need more than what we have.” And so Dagoth-Ur, who wanted the Dwarves as dead as the Tribunal did, went to Kogoran and summoned his House chap'thil, his nix-hounds, his wizards, archers, his stolen men of brass. And the Ash King, Wulfharth, hoary Ysmir, went and made peace with the Orcs in spite of his Nordic blood, and they brought many warriors but no wizards at all. Many Nords could not bring themselves to ally with their traditional enemies, even in the face of Red Mountain. They were close to desertion. Then Wulfharth said: “Don't you see where you really are? Don't you know who Shor really is? Don't you know what this war is?” And they looked from the King to the God to the Devils and Orcs, and some knew, really knew, and they are the ones that stayed.

Attached: i know where shor's heart is.jpg (1009x792, 94K)

>we literally want the Hobbit audience
Absolutely disgusting normalfag bait.

Attached: f7be2ff33d9a1ffc6d82da9378db907f--fantasy-inspiration-character-inspiration.jpg (351x640, 79K)

You are also a retard, beth chose the moors because they thought they where cool or in other words their aesthetics. I'm talking videogames here shitbrain, the only reason these guys exist in the game is aethetics.

Go be dumb elsewhere.

If you have the aptitude, you should join the fan guild over at: skyblivion.com

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

cool, thats a nice lord of the rings elf. she's not a mer from nirn though

I know it is a complete pain in the ass, but I don't think I can play Skyrim quests again without it getting boring. Is there a good overhaul mod for skyrim that gives new quests n shit? Maybe even some overhaul that will change up Skyrims drab scenery.

what is sentence structure
what is punctuation
christ

>Nerevar carried Keening, a dagger made of the sound of the shadow of the moons. His champions were Dumac Dwarfking, who carried a hammer of divine mass, and Alandro Sul, who was the immortal son of Azura and wore the Wraith Mail. They met Lorkhan at the last battle of Red Mountain. Lorkhan had his Heart again, but he had long been from it, and he needed time. Wulfharth met Sul but could not strike him, and he fell from grievous wounds, but not before shouting Sul blind. Dagoth-Ur met Dumac and slew him, but not before Sunder struck his lord's Heart. Nerevar turned away from Lorkhan and struck down Dagoth-Ur in rage, but he took a mortal wound from Lorkhan in turn. But Nerevar feigned the death that was coming early and so struck Lorkhan with surprise on his side. The Heart had been made solid by Sunder's tuning blow and Keening could now cut it out. And it was cut out and Lorkhan was defeated and the whole ordeal was thought over.

Attached: Heart_of_Lorkhan_-_Morrowind.png (628x768, 541K)

I give up. It's like trying to talk to a severely autistic child

I already know about skyblivion and I can't fucking wait. I nearly nutted when they showed the dark brotherhood outfit on twitter couple of days ago.

Attached: 1552605836854.png (621x929, 138K)

So, human races are 56% of the empire, huh? What did Todd mean by this?

Attached: OB-Demographics.png (395x378, 111K)

How do you people keep falling for these. The literal only one I've seen with any hope whatsoever is the remake of NV in 4 and even then I would say it's years away.

This guy's artstyle is fucking terrible, and getting worse over time

>gets btfo
>gets mad
>no u
Every. Time.

fuck i love this stuff.

which book is this particular passage from in game?

Seeing as most redguards in skyrim are just dark skinned white dudes you don't have to worry

I can't fuck with daggerfall. it's like a bridge with no support structure

I really want to like it too.

The five songs of king wulfharth

>morrowblivion
fuck that shit when you have OpenMW tho

thanks. currently playing morrowind for the first time and im reading everything i get my hands on.

this is what all ES races believe you arent special faggot

*stops chewing and puts down half-alive cat*
how dare you

Oblivion is a fucking trash game
Don't ruin your nostalgia by seeing how bad it truly is

this. if it aint in-game, it doesnt count.
>muh muh lore!
put it in game nigger.

So what are some good quest mods?

So far I have Legacy of the Dragonborn, Vigilant and Project AHO

Falskaar and Undeath

Don't get Falskaar. It's a huge world with absolutely fucking nothing going on.
Shame on you. Undeath is ok though.

isn't falskaar a buggy mess

how is Rigmor

>Falskaar

Attached: 1466812275933.jpg (256x352, 36K)

Can't say since it just looks like waifu shit with a quest attached to it. Use this:
tesgeneral.com/quests-and-lands-le

I personally recommend the Sea of Ghosts by ThirteenOranges.

>>No real special power, just the Jack of all stats of Normies in a fantasy work of empowered races
>Imperials are the best race because they are bad ass normals. The regular humans of the settings
dumbass lorelet with a victim complex

Attached: 1520359658149.jpg (240x251, 18K)

shit

i dunno, it looks like a little more than a waifu mod

Attached: aedadea.jpg (1729x968, 731K)

Knock yourself out then. It'll be waifu shit though and everything else about it will always come back to that.

I've only used mods from nexus and worried about downloading from other sources. I have a hard enough time making my load order work

Beyond Reach

Attached: 20024-1537657945-937020373.png (3840x2160, 2.98M)

I give and I give

>that add a Akiviri/asian inspired town?
look harder

Attached: 80126-0-1479050666.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

Is that true? If so, they are extremely based.

Attached: argo-02_out.jpg (1000x883, 268K)

Attached: 1521940053243.jpg (720x791, 56K)

Good.

Attached: eSkyrimPhysics test (1).webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Implying that wont be easiest thing to turn off.

Today I will remind the ash skins

Attached: maddunmerforants.jpg (225x225, 18K)

why are argonian males so fucking hot

is this from a japanese stream a few days ago

I was wondering what that mod location is

Attached: 1554146593233.jpg (500x281, 38K)

this is giving me gothic 3 flashbacks

>posting fan art like it's canon

Maybe the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. I know for a fact you end up in Hammerfell in that mod after the first dungeon

>I was wondering what that mod location is
Quest mod called The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal

Attached: 1510104073911.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

>narsis and tear get their just desserts

Attached: Excellent.jpg (372x301, 76K)

based
we are more than farm equipment that isnt worth the hassle

Attached: Brutus.png (1600x1200, 2.66M)

>hammerfell

nevermind I guess

nerd

Attached: eSkyrimDance.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

It's a desert. Where did you think it would be

>that animation

Attached: 1544813543539.jpg (421x608, 47K)

literally Elsweyr you idiot

Oh yeah, my bad

The desert that people actually want to explore, that is host to an interesting race and culture.

hammerfell and redguards are pretty much the least interesting parts of elder scrolls

Attached: obcodex_elsweyr.jpg (729x768, 275K)

>>that animation

Attached: eSkyrim (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>hammerfell and redguards are pretty much the least interesting parts of elder scrolls

>Swords that can nuke entire continents
>Genocided the Left-handed out of pure hatred
>said genocide was aided by Yokudan and Orsimer deities
>thinking bethesda will actually make every variant of khat people

Attached: 72963-1517012466-770242658.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

kek, I love that pun.

>forgetting to animate breathing because you like ass so much
pretty damn gay

>The next game takes place with people that have this same theological views as Elves.

Attached: 856.jpg (685x371, 43K)

>he doesn't ESO features almost every Khajiit subspecies.
I hate ESO because of other reasons but Elsweyr was nice.

>>When confronted about how oppressive they are in forcing their cultures on others, turns out they just want to end slavery and grant freedom and liberty to all.

this is peak cringe

>imperial wench on her way to get spitroasted by giant redguard cocks cerca. 5E 250

>that have this same theological views as Elves.

Redguards had a much more bigoted view towards elves than stormcucks ever could

>The Lefthanded Elves (or Left-Handed Elves), also known as Sinistral Mer,[1] were a race of elves from Yokuda. They were the enemies of the Yokudans (ancient Redguards) and fought with them for a thousand years. During the Mythic Era, the Na-Totambu (Yokudan royalty) fought to a standstill among themselves to decide who would lead the charge against the Lefthanded Elves. Leki intervened and a victor emerged, and war was subsequently declared on the Elves. Diagna, an avatar of the HoonDing, brought orichalc weapons to the Yokudans, which were instrumental in defeating the Elves.[2] The Ra Gada's extermination of elven colonies along the coast of Hammerfell is due to their hatred of the Lefthanded Elves.[3] The Redguards no longer speak of the Lefthanded Elves, as recalling the elves' abominations serves only to darken their days.

Attached: 15526-1519736119-1274278912.jpg (1366x768, 497K)

I can't fucking wait, even as a black dood Redguard are the only black people I want to play in video games; fuck the rest.

I want to play as a Rim Men with all the Akaviri stuff they have, and their drive for independence from the Mane.

Tall Papa created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Yokuda from the m*r scum . Redguards are the attack force of the YOKUDAN race. This is why REDGUARDS conquered Hegathe around the same time the YOKUDAN KANGZ sank into the ocean. They destroyed the n*de DEATHLAND and replaced it with HAMMERFELL, to honour our REDGUARD BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the Yokudan KANGZDOM was destroyed HAMMERFELL was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The *ltmer subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Ansei JAMAL, fought of the y*llow beasts and created a REDGUARD utopia in HAMMERFELL. However the nefarious schemes of the *ltmer continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA REDGUARDS under Thalmor control. where they would be overwhelmed by gaymor *LVEN immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Alinor in Hammerfell, the north west ALIK'R BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Ansei JAMAL. BAURUS AT-SALAI (BAIS) rejected the WHITE GOLD CONCORDAT and restored himself as the KANGZ of HAMMERFELL. Now the KARA BOGA REDGUARDS must struggle against the th*lmor *lves to end that accursed race once and for all

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

>Implying that the Left-handed elves weren't Lorkhan worshipers like the Sea Elves.

they work really hard to bring potable water and working toilets to all Tamriel but the elf niggers, the snow niggers, the literal niggers and the high niggers don't allow them.

the ONLY way to make redguards interesting in a game is in a prequel that takes place around the start of the current kalpa and it has the left handed elves

Looks like they're only 48% actually.

>ywn be an ebon crusader against the *lf menace; storming their decadent island; raping their wenches; impaling their disgusting knife-eared children on spears and slaying their ps*j*c order in righteous anger.

Attached: 1545477055520.jpg (800x554, 154K)

A Elsweyr game could literally ONLY have playable Khajiits and still fulfil all the functions of the 10 races. Mounts too even.

I want to play as one of those retarded Golum-looking khajiits who are adept at magic

I can't take redguards seriously when they have those inflatable pirate swords

the absolute state

Let me guess, redguards had it all wrong when they killed all the left-handed and you go back in time to avert this and find out that some group that predates Thalmor but has similar goals caused the genocide

I guess, I mean fallout 4 did have the house cat model in game

Attached: 21048-1541497083-519039286.jpg (2560x1440, 874K)

>Hjalti is Tber and Talos is not a single human being, is made up of 3 human beings
But that's wrong. Talos is the name Hjalti took when he was still just a general, and then Tiber is the name Talos took when he became the emperor. Hjalti was called Talos before he was called Tiber.

Second, even if you want to talk about Mantling (a concept that only exists in the Imperial Library and not the games) - The Arcturian Heresy shows Hjalti personally kill and soul-trap the other souls he supposedly mantles with. If he does combine with them, it doesn't happen until after his worldly death.

Even then, the "three souls that make up the divine talos" were people that had regularly disguised themselves as each other in life.
>Ysmir, mindful that it might seem as if Tiber Septim is in two places at once, works behind the scenes.
There's no reason Hjalti couldn't continue the practice after his achievement of CHIM, hence his Wulfharth appearance in Morrowind, etc., which is what gave others the impression that they had combined.

I know Imperial Library is heavy on the 3-people Talos, and I like Imperial Library, so I won't call it wrong or impossible. I just hated the idea that Talos the divine was actually three indeterminate people, despite achieving CHIM - which Vehk describes as a process that involves an overwhelming understanding of the insignificance of self while also maintaining your complete sense of "I". Talos as 3 has no sense of "I". He could not have achieved CHIM by Imperial Library's own description of the process.

It always felt so backwards to me.

No, I want it to go into how the left handed elves and redguards passed through the kalpa

I'm guessing it's something the elves did, and redguards got swept up, and later used their own super weapon against them, singing the continent as a result

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: alfiq.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>ywn be a nigger and do nigger things
Feels good

>redguard
>human
no

they are from a different timeline, so maybe they should have their own classification

Imperials are also supposedly based on medieval brits too though that's been getting downplayed in favor of the roman aesthetic

one race can be more than one culture or identity lorelet

Attached: 22586-1547397670-1757256002.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

They are Anunic in their religious beliefs just like the Elves of Tamriel. Who's to say they that the "left-handed elves" they drove to extinction were followers of Lorkhan like real Humans?

I hope the next game half and half of vallenwood and elsweyr. nice mix of biomes and there's a lot going on, with khajiits and bosmer hating each other, and the thalmor deeply involved in both

I like their policy of killing people crossing the border illegally.

That was a paperwork mix up

Redguards are based. Moors who have cannons and sailed ships while everyone else just being ni99ers

>literally Elsweyr
thalmor were a trash creation. totally shit on an entire race.

>redguards
>ni99ers
Khajits are the niggerest of ni99ers

Attached: 1547598021954.jpg (1274x1906, 494K)

Moor came to refer to any Muslim, including the tons of Iberian converts and Christian renegades throughout the centuries, so there were plenty of European Moors. Moor is not a racial term and went beyond the limitations of today's nationalistic thinking.

Attached: 1535148864132.jpg (1125x1125, 999K)

why is he aloud to write?

>If he does combine with them, it doesn't happen until after his worldly death.
I'm fairly certain that much didn't happen until after The Underking reclaimed the Mantella, hence why there was no deification of Talos until after the Warp in the West.

Attached: tes___the_underking_by_lorded_dcoe08h-pre.jpg (725x1102, 76K)

Then who were the Korean's?

Altmer is Japanese

Attached: 1531519554011.jpg (1000x2832, 455K)

God I just want a haughty High Elf gf that says degrading things about me while we fuck like animals.

>valenwood is controlled by the dominion, eleswyr is ruled by the Mane who is loyal to the empire
>crossing between the regions is only (initially) possible through official checkpoints where you have to pay a toll and get searched for contraband
>bounties tracked separately between the two, slightly different laws
>the thieves guild equivalent is a smuggling ring that runs moon sugar and such across the border

>haughty High Elf

Attached: 1513464031454.jpg (2560x1440, 241K)

Which part? Cause

>The Underking arrives and is ambushed by Imperial guards. As he takes them on, Zurin Arctus uses a soulgem on him. With his last breath, the Underking's Heart roars a hole through the Battlemage's chest. In the end, everyone is dead, the Underking has reverted back to ash, and Tiber Septim strolls in to take the soulgem. When the Elder Council arrives, he tells them about the second attempt on his life, this time by his trusted battle mage, Zurin Arctus, who was attempting a coup. He has the dead guards celebrated as heroes, even the one who was blasted to ash... He warns Cyrodiil about the dangers within, but says he has a solution to the dangers without. The Mantella.
>The Numidium, while not the god Tiber Septim and the Dwemer hoped for (the Underking was not exactly Lorkhan, after all), it does the job. After its work on Summerset Isle a new threat appears -- a rotting undead wizard who controls the skies. He blows the Numidium apart. But it pounds him into the ground with its last flailings, leaving only a black splotch. The Mantella falls into the sea, seemingly forever.

still has them separate while Hjalti is man, and while the Mantella is lost for ages (until Daggerfall), yet Hjalti is still revered as a god after his death.

>modded skyrim shit
Disgusting

can your toaster not run modded skyrim?

Attached: 1520520155214.jpg (2560x1440, 333K)

No, it very much can. I just find the characters you people make with it disgusting looking. TES Elves don't look how you people make them look.

>those burns
W-What happened to her?

burned in the War

Attached: 1509456668241.jpg (1440x2560, 1.08M)

ayy lmao

>Redfall coming out a decade or two from now.
>You know it will be a disappointment compared to Beyond Skyrim mods.
youtu.be/wJU_pSTbFoI

Someone swap Breton and Redguard.

>tfw no Thalmor inquistor wife to breed little half-elves

Elder Scrolls needs to have a game centered around Malacath and the Orcs.

Attached: 974BB77B-152C-4A3D-BFEB-5EE30C1F82EC.jpg (720x1138, 74K)

NEVER EVER

>the Mane is loyal to the empire, but the people are loyal to the Thalmor for bringing back the moons

Here let me finish the job for ya

Attached: MacReady_Flamethrower.jpg (1280x544, 70K)

If we are lucky, ES6 will be in Highrock, where Orcs are most prominent.

>Redfall coming out a decade or two from now.
it will release after the next gen consoles so bethesda can sell it on all platforms

Attached: 19364-1541301326-1503985442.jpg (1920x1080, 2.19M)

>next gen consoles so bethesda can sell it on all platforms
So coming out a decade or two from now?

>meanwhile, the population of valenwood is feeling increasing resentment towards the dominion for what they see as altmer ways supplanting their own society and customs

Based Heimskr poster.

>So coming out a decade or two from now?
more like 2021

redfall won't come out until at least five years after skyrim: redux is released for next-gen consoles

>More rural villages in Valenwood live by the Green Pact while others are followers of Hircine, leaning into the lore of Bosmer being shapeshifters

Was sad to learn there's no thundercats Khajits/Elf khajits. But I am glad there are the housecat ones.

The woodland man (Herma-mora) makes another appearance trolling the player character.

I'm pretty sure hermaeus mora is set up to be the primary antagonist for VI, he does a lot of implying that he has big things in store whenever you meet him in skyrim.

yeah it turned into the best questline of the entire series dumb morrowfag.

Why don't the imperials just give free moon sugar to the khajiit to have them rejoin the empire?
I'm sure they would rejoin in a heartbeat.

STOP IT TODD
STOP IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why would they want a race of criminals. All elves need to die, and people too often forget that Khajiit have elven roots

because you breed them

Attached: 1510936918736.jpg (1240x1754, 2.4M)

wtf user, dont consort with N'wa's