Makoto blown the fuck out

Makoto blown the fuck out.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01 Persona 5 - Makoto is Useless to her Sister Sae HQ - YouTube.png (1417x797, 1.52M)

She can eat away at my dick.

Do you personafags really need your daily 20 threads? Don't you have place in /vg/ to gather around?

Rather have Persona than Nintendo cancer

/pg/ is terrible

Who the fuck actually goes to /vg/ for any reason outside of sharing their mental illness with other boards?

/4xg/ and /dfg/ are ok

I'll eat away at your pussy if you don't shut the fuck up and eat bitch.

All gacha generals are good

Someone made a thread looking for me? That's very flattering, sorry I wasn't there (I was asleep). Well Part 8 isn't ready yet, unfortunately. Though it is nearing completion. I'm about 70% of the way through it. I'm expecting to be done with it in the coming weeks. I'll be sure to keep you all updated in the meantime on my progress

Attached: IMG_4467.jpg (548x656, 76K)

But /pg/ is cancer

If smash fags can shit up the board with their shitty game then it's only fair if persona fans can do the same

/dbg/ is the only good general

>/pg/

based

Persona is terrible.

Combat? Literally as simple as X is weak to Y so use Y. Not only that, X is SO weak to Y that you'd be an idiot to not use Y in the first place because you get another turn anyways. Beyond that the variety of moves is piss poor beyond "Move X but Y element", and statuses don't work on anything worth putting them on so they're borderline redundant. The only choice you really have to make is resource management in the dungeons, but even a retard can figure out physical and heals gives better return than anything, so that's your 2 strats. Weak enemy? Phys heal. Strong? X to Y. You'll be using each character almost the exact same way in every single fight.

The social sim? No impact on anything. The difference in interaction, between best buds and acquantainces outside of the specific hangout cutscenes and perks is nonexistant. So nonexistent that you can be banging your entire harem you go to school and essentially work with every day without any of them knowing. You're also incentivised, once you become bestest buds with someone, to never hang out with them again. "Friendship completed, goodbye forever".

The story? Stupid as fuck. It doesn't "deal" with themes, it just glosses over them. Nobody really learns anything because they don't have to. The "twist" comes from convenient memory loss.

The only reason I can see for this series being popular is because people too ashamed to play a social sim "play it for the combat bro".

*makes another rosterfag thread*

We'd better be able to romance Sae in Royal.

>"Do you think the Phantom Thieves are real?"
>"FUCK YOU, STOP RUINING MY LIFE, YOU PARASITE" *continues eating dinner*

I don't think that scene was supposed to be funny, but holy shit.

I rather have this than endless Nintendo and Smash threads full of zealots.

tl;dr

It was funny, but only because of how much Sae overreacted
>Hey Sis do you think Dad-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS LITTLE SHIT
like Jesus Christ, lady, calm down

These two bitches were the worst part of the game

/d2g/ is kino

Persona 5's writing was debatably the worst out of it, P4 and P3, and the localization made that even more egregious. This scene and "I think I might die" are just the cherries on top

The cat was the worst part of the game.

The persona was talking over at that point. That's why the people have random mood changes.