Holy shit, this game was kino

Also, the game has better and more depressing lore than dark souls. Fight me.

Attached: horizon_zero_dawn_review_1-1152x648.jpg (1152x648, 116K)

Come at me bitch!!

Attached: 1559241093698.png (640x661, 469K)

It was a good game, especially considering it was such a huge shift for Guerilla who normally does first person shooters.

WOMEN GOOD, MEN BAD

it's kinda meh gameplay got old veryfast for me
>more depressing lore than dark souls
up the bait next time

A sequel needs to make the machine encounters more dynamic and random. It was kinda retarded to clean out an area of machines, come back later and Aloy repeats the same exact dialogue and the same exact machine you fought earlier attacks again. I'm sure that was most likely a design choice though that saves on memory. It just really stuck out to me though.
Also the human combat needs revamped. Fighting the machines was fantastic but fighting humans was close to Skyrim tier.
Fix these two things and a 7/10 could make for an 9-10/10 sequel.
Might be good to ditch the dialogue options as well or make them actually matter. It just slows things down when you just want to get back to gameplay.

The nigger Bull was good tho

>Black Muslim Women from Iran invents Robots

Note to devs, Iranians are not Black

I always respect a game for giving the player a ton of tools to experiment with, and even more props to HZD for encouraging you to do so via resource management. I probably wouldn't have used Slings at all, but I always had so much ammo for it. It ended up being one of my favorite things to use (especially the sticky bombs).

I agree the stealth parts around the humans also felt weird. More mounts would be nice and maybe some made for combat that aren't big bulls like a wolf or something.

I couldn't get more than 2 hours into this game. It wasn't fun, the characters weren't interesting, the fighting and stealth sections were fine i guess.
It just felt like a mix between asscreed, bamham, tomb raider, farcry and last of us. It didn't have any original gameplay ideas

Attached: 1555592561957.gif (250x308, 1.88M)

Awful bait.

good:
10/10 environment art

bad:
Aloy is the most boring character of all time. Why not just make her silent?
retarded melee combat
forced diversity makes everything feel weird
copy pastes too much shit from every other game in the genre (use spidey sense to track footprints! gather X herbs! climb to watchtower to unlock more of your map! collect 100 dragon dildos!)

Got bored after a few hours. Shit game.

>monster hunter but with an empty world, slowdown every time you aim or open your inventory and a character that never shut up.

Graphics are outstanding, story is ok, but gameplay is really boring unfortunately.

Attached: 1547401921142.jpg (562x800, 121K)

The diversity kinda makes sense because the old humans took a shit ton of embryos from every race to restart the Earth.

>One chance to get rid of Jews forever .
>Decide to keep them for “culture”
>All culture eventually erased by an Amerimutt

Ducking keked and redpilled

>he fell for the open world meme

Terrible game. You have awful taste, OP

>HZD
A game so bad I went back to 4U on 3DS to have some god damn content

Seriously she’d be better silent or if they kept her original design
Further proof realism is cancer

Attached: 51474829-81B5-42DC-97C1-48471BBFE6C6.jpg (1200x816, 96K)

>slowdown
NIGGA the game is locked 30.