What's the most bland, inoffensive and unremarkable, 100% average video game you can think of?

What's the most bland, inoffensive and unremarkable, 100% average video game you can think of?

Attached: weeg.png (310x365, 128K)

Pong

Quest 64.

Crash, any of them

Any Smash Bros game

Halo

Insert any Ubisoft open world game here

Legend of Kay.

It's such a slog, man. Doesn't do anything neat, or cool, it's just going through the levels and doing the things. Beats being bored I guess, but not by much.

Knack seems like it hits that mark

isnt this what call of duty type stuff is
so simple that basically anyone can operate the controls and know whats going on
but also moderately engaging so even a smart person might play it for 5 or 10 minutes

Final fantasy XII

breath of the wild

World War Z comes to mind

Days Gone I guess.
It's as generic as they come.

Giana Sisters for the DS
it is so completely plain

Quest 64.

Neverdead

Attached: 1629761-bryce.jpg (1920x3600, 586K)

Been my experience with this free game from Steam so far. It does everything just well enough to not suck.

Worst part is how dry and basic the aesthetic is. There's no cohesion or uniqueness, there's nothing I haven't seen in a 3D platformer before and the characters/levels/collectibles don't blend together at all.

Attached: kao.jpg (460x215, 62K)

Not bad, I would be hard pressed to say good but competent at what it tried to do.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 40K)

Destiny 2

Came here to post this.

And I liked it, bar the ending

Attached: Rage+Cover+Art+Wallpaper+1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

Your favorite one

Halo
Deus ex after human revolution
guitar hero and rock band
half life

This, but I'll also throw the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series in there, even if I personally love them.