Loot Boxes

polygon.com/platform/amp/2019/6/1/18648907/anti-loot-box-law-congress-josh-hawley-senate-nba-2k-fifa-ultimate-team

Are you worried about how the potential banning of loot boxes might negatively impact the sports genre?

Attached: 509A41F2-58AF-49AB-B977-AFFB06F6150B.jpg (400x400, 11K)

no

Good riddance

no

sports games have existed before loot boxes

I'm worried it might not affect it, I want to see more crazy sports game that don't give a fuck about realism and real athletes

>no loot boxes
>no sports genre
Ultimate win.

They'll just find a worse way to push premium content. Sports fans will eat more shit than a Rockstar/Blizzard fan.

this. I know it's a clickbait article but this one I didn't read is even dumber than the other headlines

licenses costs were lower before, duh

it created a bit of a "can't go back" situation, at least until EA actually stop making those games and they're forced to lower it again

Am i the only one who literally has never bought any loot box in any game ever?

oh no those poor multi billion dollar corporation might have to pay more money oh god oh no

OHHHH NOOOO THEY'LL HAVE TO SELL PLAYERS OR TEAMS AS DLC AGAIN, OR GOD FORBID HAVE THEM UNLOCKED WITH GAMEPLAY, OY VEYYYYY THE HORROR, IT'S THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN
Good fucking riddance to bad trash, they and anyone else who perpetrated this literal gambling shit should be glad they're not being put the death for being immoral sociopath scumfucks

Polygon's only popular due to their LoLSoRaNdUm!!! shit on YouTube.
I mean what MK11 character would unironically give the best cuddles? Click HeRe!!!!

Loot boxes can fuck off, as can the sports genre. You want sports? Go the fuck outside and stop shilling for athletes, teams and more of that groupthink.

most people don't

but then there's that handful that's really loaded and will spend literally 10k on lootboxes, and that makes it worthwhile and a huge thing

I don't care about the sports genre, but I'm really worried about Love Live School Idol Festival.
I've been playing that game daily for years and put a lot of time into it. I'd hate if the game was banned and I lost everything.

>If we can't sell loot boxes we will have to make games more expensive
Good, do it and then even more people will pirate

no they won't

there are people that buy a whole console just to play a single sports game series, they'll even buy it even if it was $200

others that are just too poor were already pirating either way

>Sport games
might aswell do some real sports outside
Other than that, I don't care. Getting rid off lootboxes is one step towards salvation. I have enough of theses lazy devs who thinks adding tons of useless hats and cosmetics is adding actual content into a game.

>I want to sell this
>I want to buy this
Better ban it lol

>I want to sell drugs
>And I want to buy them
So legalize heroine trade

>caring about the licensing costs of sports players who make 1+ million yearly
oh nooooooooooo
not the sports stars

Correct my friend. All drugs should be legal and free to trade by everyone.

Modern sports games suck dick, give me back my Slugfest games so I can charge the mound and beat the fuck out of a pitcher as a literal Taurus.

I sure hope neither of you are implying that I care

it's just a situation, and we don't have to care about it

The people who really fuel sports games use the online features.

Attached: 20190603064848_1.jpg (2560x1440, 825K)

>expecting 40% of the population to exercise
Kek

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2017_10_20171013_Obesity_FO.jpg (960x684, 61K)

Obesity is arbitrary, who gets to decide who's fat and who isn't.

>"just go outside and play sportsball!"
>needs a chair with wheels just to move around
>carries an extra 100lbs of fat everywhere
>legs and arms are weaker than average and could buckle at any moment

Attached: World_of_Warcraft_raid_boss_0.webm (1000x564, 1.95M)

Not my fault if you put yourself into this situation, my lad.

Why did she try this move she had to know it wouldn't go well...

>just stop eating
>only take the absolute minimal of calories
>do whatever movement you can do (only can swing your arms around, then do that all day)
>stop drinking anything that isn't just clean water.
playing sports or going on long hikes are ways to loose weight if you're just slightly overweight not a hambeast merican. But even then obesity IS a choice.

Food addiction is a mental disorder, just like videogames and being transgender.

not everyone who is obese has a food addiction some are just lazy with horrible food ettiquete.