WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-101235_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 467K)

>posting retardera
Go back. Stay back. End.

>resetera

Fuck off you cunt

>kikestarter game
You'll be lucky if it comes out at all

Go back

>resetera
>kickstarter
fuck off tranny.

Attached: 1558379268474.jpg (640x825, 88K)

Fuck off.

Can confirm:

>Hello Everyone,

>Today, Yu Suzuki & Deep Silver would like to give a message concerning the release date.

>Shenmue III will now release on 19th November 2019.

>[before] August 27, 2019

>[new] November 19, 2019

>Whilst almost ready, the game simply needs a little more refinement before being truly finished.

>We feel that the extra time we have will help us deliver the true Shenmue experience players around the world deserve!

>We thank you for your patience and understanding,

>Yu Suzuki & Deep Silver

Attached: B2Egn39IgAE7F20.png (900x674, 939K)

>kickstarter controversy
>deep silver always around

????? what's wrong with era

It's a Yea Forums boogeyman. Don't pay attention.

What's not.

fuck off there and don't come back, mentally ill freak enabler.

It's a forum run by pedos and rapists who become trannies because they can cry that anyone who accuses them of it is being transphobicand even when they do get arrested they get sent to a comfy womens prison instead of fucking murdered like they should be

time for dilation

Attached: Yuan.png (244x800, 253K)

enraged incel what's your problem

I'm fine with a delay.

sounds like a Pol lies for me

Not him, but my problem is that resetera tourist are allowed to post here

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?!?!

Attached: 1558724255536.jpg (711x724, 287K)

>phoniggers
not even once.

I can bet the a good portion of this site probably regularly uses that fucking site.

> Whats wrong with era?
> Whats wrong with gay right?
> Whats wrong with the jews and nigger?
Everything you cunt

fucking shameless homophobe

Attached: 1543503102039.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

>giving money to a kikestart
Slipping it down a sewer grate might be more productive

Attached: 1443148361551.png (800x810, 85K)

That's just your projections. Yea Forums is pretty much an antipode to trannyera in every single aspect

As it should be, gay people need to supressed and their loudest pieces who push for this degeneracy need to be culled.
This should be the norm.

fuck off you dick sucking tranny

I can't fucking imagine living and posting low quality bullshit every second, to get banned and evade to keep posting low quality shit, this is the true mental illness

Is it true that being anti-abortion will earn you an immediate ban on REEE-ERA for "misogyny"? I saw someone claiming that recently. Place sounds fucked up.

IKEEEEEE, EREEEEEN!!!

post more tranny's getting rekt

>????? what's wrong with era
The site has gone to absolute shit since about May 2018. It started out okay, but since then it's been a downward spiral of insane users, abusive admins, and the fabric of the forum coming apart at the seams.

Walking into ERA as a sane person is like walking into a country music festival dressed as an Arab in 2002.

Attached: 1557006654027.jpg (410x468, 61K)

>sidestepping that haymaker

Looked dope

It was always a pile of shit, it was entirely a power grab by the shittiest users of the already shit neogaf because there was even the tiniest pushback to them claiming it's genocide to not let them give hormones and drugs to 6 year olds

>Resetera
Fuck off

Fuck off fag, even thinking clicking that shithole makes you a fucking piece of shit

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY WHAT A SUPLEX

worked

The early days were okay-ish in terms of basic civility and some attempt at political nuance. If you look at the data for bans, there were relatively few bans in the first few months. But then around may the number of bans skyrocketed. And has continued steadily since.

That's a tranny, friend. Remember it well, for it is a foe that has a lot of ground in west and must be carefully stamped out to keep it from destroying us.

Every single THQN thread on ERA is spammed by this weird trans character who claims they were kidnapped and raped as a child thus buying THQN games is raping her? all over again. This same character claims they were a Nazi as a kid, but also trans, and... their entire story smells like bullshit. Cleverly crafted bullshit that will earn them the protection of ERA's moderators so that they can sabotage the forum from the inside by getting all the sane people who ask too many questions banned.

>phoneposter
>resetera
the absolute state of this board

was that a fucking tail that fell off at the end

>boogeyman

Attached: resetera on v.jpg (2540x1211, 370K)

S3 sales numbers are going to be abysmal competing with the AAA holiday lineup, while all the diehards already pre-ordered via kickstarter. It's killing my hope we'll ever see the series finished.

Attached: whatsshenmueHD2.jpg (700x700, 137K)

> is Yea Forums safe to visit now?
Looks like we got some visitor

wait 3 isn't supposed to be the last?

yeah, i got the email too, its unfortunate but i dont mind waiting

it's the exact opposite of this site

dilate some more

>millenial tranny meets zoomer

get aids and die your halfway anyway

>Implying that was a suplex

He started one and then pussed out and threw em.

SNOY WON!!!!
SHENMUE VAPORWARE NEVER EVER!!!
FF7 IN EPISODES!!!
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES 2019!!!

Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with this board. This is even worse than unironically browsing reddit.

This. There's retards out there thinking going to Yea Forums is the same as browsing the dark web.

It's not the end. Yu has one or two more games planned after part 3.

Attached: nozomi-wallpaper.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Fuck Mobb Deep,
Fuck Biggie,
Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then fuck you too.
Chino xl, fuck you too.
All you mother fuckers,
Fuck you too.

The end of S2 was just the beginning with a cliffhanger like that