4 years later

>4 years later
>still the best game on PS4

How'd they do it?

Attached: bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14 (1).jpg (440x621, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGcdHLVWTa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still the best game on PS4
Only according to Yea Forums Nu-Gow is better also wipeout omega and resogun.

For me it's REmake 2 >bloodborne

Attached: 3A10204A-B416-4573-AD4C-3219FB325B68.jpg (1786x2048, 609K)

>best game
No one bought it though

that's a pc game

youtu.be/mGcdHLVWTa4

Reminder

you mean its still the best game of the decade on all platforms

And?

Weird, says PS4 right there.

By having the rest of the games be really shitty. Nice quads btw

bullshit, remake was good and all but they didint put enough effort to aesthetics compared to re7 gameplaywise Remake2 is better tho.

>bullshit

It's just my opinion.

If you're a zoomer, probably. Its only competition for your kind is Fortnite and Angry Birds.

because it's still the only game on ps4

It sold 3 million on one platform go look up ds3 and how much it sold across 3 platforms.

Does it run better on Pro? I had an old PS4 and Bloodborne ran like dog shit sometimes.

They made a game that focused on game play and not a cinematic experience

this

a bit

Not really the only things you can do are rebuilding your data base and playing without internet or going on the psn store will help a bit.

Bloodborne never received a Pro patch.

>bloodborne fans
oh no no no

Attached: bloodpony.png (900x1320, 1.51M)

Attached: B325BEFF-073C-47A9-9871-D61330217E7A.gif (400x225, 1.48M)

>only according to Yea Forums
and anyone with an iota of taste

NuGod is fine; it's a decent, actiony romp with good characters and writing, but too many forced walking-cutscene segments and not nearly enough enemy variety or cool bosses. It's also gorgeous to look at and listen to.

But NuGod is also a prototypical example of what can only be called "oscar bait" games: these titles that use the Sony cinematic game format and do really well with critics and audiences alike based primarily on the plot rather than the game.

BB, on the other hand, is the best of the Fromsoft Souls-esque titles.

Can't wait to play it at 60fps on Ps5

Whats the point here? Fortnite is the biggest piece of cancer, but according to that logic its dope

Attached: D88E7CF3-134E-4C78-BA7D-E3ABCC3A3C5D.jpg (755x755, 66K)

By convincing sony to never allow a good game release on ps4 ever again

>It's also gorgeous to look at and listen to.
no it's not it looks like shit

Attached: 1551806874758.jpg (1921x2160, 2.32M)

>iota of taste.
Please Gow is better then bloodborne it’s a longer game with way more polish and if you play on the higher difficulties it’s way more challenging. Yea Forums just loves bloodborne for it’s aesthetics

if you look re 7 screen shots and how much it looks like remake1 tier and comapre that to re2 and remake2 the original resident evil looks better than remake. remake is just fucking blue and only place that recembels original is the main hall.

Attached: 4291E814-E473-477A-AF91-DA8BC98EFBDF.jpg (629x683, 81K)

name your GOTD then you insightless nigger.

Sekiro

I think Bloodborne is kind of boring.

>literally cheapest fromgame and pretty much small filler project
>the easiest most straightforward combat of all fromgames
>no fashion
>no weapons
>5 same looking areas+1 ice cave
>shit lore
insightless weebtard.

>no fashion
zoomer spotted
maybe fortnite is more your stride, friend? you can dress up there all you want.

By not having any games

It's game of the literal decade / gen, not just PS4. Keep seeting pckek

all soulsborne games are full of fashion. your agrumentation is 51% goblino tier. you are a kid or a shit gene retard.

So you've never actually played BB then? Since it's better than Sekiro in every way? Pckek

mexico was a mistake

Ds games wouldn’t be as fun without all the fashion souls.. seriously

See Sekiro

Have you tried playing Sekiro?

>2019
>still pretending bb is even in the top 3
The greatest professional video gamer in New Zealand Quin69 destroyed BB along with all the souls games in the span of a few weeks as a total newcomer to console games, pic related is his ranking list and he is absolutely correct. BB is mediocre and forgettable, highly overrated.

Attached: D6pDcJ2UwAA8mJs.jpg large.jpg (1280x613, 56K)

>they didint put enough effort to aesthetics compared to re7

Looked great on my 4K TV

Attached: 20190205_091928.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

Yes? The no build and fashion variety proves that

Holy fuck are you retarded. Lower your fucking sharpness dumbass

No but i really want to. Dissapointing that theres no gear? Not been looking at gameplay because i want no spoilers. Waiting for it to be a little cheaper than 60$

There's no variety at all and it's boring as hell

It’s really not that great. It’s become a meme at this point.

>parroting whatever a streamer says
yikes

It's the best game From ever made

“No varety” so there is gear. You had me stressing there for a second

There isn't gear, what are you even saying

fucking yikes

Cant wait

Attached: 7ECDDCDE-9438-48D7-86E6-D2059EA3CF80.gif (500x276, 508K)

Thank God From also doesn't think so, considering Great Rune is going back to Souls and not more of Sekiro

Ok fuck. Second language blabla. Tought you meant something else. Hopefully the gameplay is okay

oh, according to From then Dark Souls is better than Bloodborne since 3 came after Bloodborne

i finished it once and started two new builds on bloodborne after that, sekiro runs the same all the way trough from new game to ++++ nothing variety on gameplay or builds, if they have made prothesis tools more useful it could be interesting.

It's objectively the best FROM game. Only one that rivals it is DaS1.

Attached: IMG_1212.png (1944x1322, 624K)

the lore is what makes it greatest

I'm sorry for your shit taste and inability to play games. I played through Sekiro 5 times and had a blast every time, plus every prosthetic is extremely useful if you know how to use them.

Attached: git gud 1533145358196.jpg (488x108, 20K)

They tried to make DS3 into BB and failed so idk what your point is

the point is that you're retarded and everything you post is also retarded

It's the only game on ps4 so it's the best by default

Says someone who likes Sekiro more jsut to be contrarian

>muh 4k tv
Throw that shit in the garbage where it belongs and get a normal monitor you mouth breathing retard

Except 3 is mostly slammed for copying (and failing) Bloodborne and being a poor mix of it and old Souls

used to think the >24fps thing was a meme but when I played it I got headaches and couldn't continue
damn shame that such pretty art direction is absolute shit upon by garbage hardware. oh well. ill probably download it from the chinese spyware store when it goes up. we'll see how it stacks up then

Based Bloodborne thread gettin' them quads.

By being the only game

Attached: 1556384545925.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

its same shit every time with same weapon and bosses that you posture same in every fuking playtrough.

what exactly canges on secound playtrough exept demon bell and hardship. do need even to plan anything more carefully or anything.

Wait goku works at a burrito place?

>ill probably download it from the chinese spyware store when it goes up
lol gullible

It's not even the best From Software game on the PS4

Attached: if this bitch don't shut the fuck up.png (329x445, 208K)

the majority opinion is that sekiro is better, how am I a contrarian?

Linking to the most retarded bait post on the site isn't a rebuttal.

Cope.

Not an argument

Can't wait to play this on emulator in 20 years at 45fps, then it might actually be playable.

That's a picture of my TV, it doesnt look like this IRL. This is more like it

Attached: 2019-01-08_6-48-09_PM-izsmoam2.jpg (3461x1947, 633K)

No competition.

One shit game and two PS3 ports.

idort here
Exclusives are fucking cancer.
How the hell am I supposed to play BB at 1080p20-30fps after playing picrelated at 1800p30-40fps on the XboneX

If Smash and Mario are videogames as stupid entertainment and Pathologic and The Void are videogames at their most artistic form, then entries like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Nier and Metal Gear Solid are firmly middlebrow schlock with little to no desire to commit to either extreme in scale. This is why they appeal to critics who want to be seen as smart but they are simply not highbrow enough for legitimate art fiction. They are the vidya equivalent to a Taxi Driver or a Blade Runner. Not even close to a Marienbad or a Satantango.

Attached: 2019-06-03_10-39-33_AM-myxu1eq1.jpg (3840x2160, 708K)