So who is going to buy Nioh 1.2?

So who is going to buy Nioh 1.2?

Attached: 1558561904048.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

if open alpha announced e3

Me since I never played Nioh 1

Thanks for beta testing fags

Almost always sequels are worse.

Ass creed 2
Spider man 2

Didn't buy Nioh 1, pirated it though. Was gonna buy it but since this honestly just looks like an improved Nioh, I'll buy this instead if it's not absolute garbage.

Also Lost Planet 2.

Didn't like the first game that much and this seems more of the same so I'll probably skip it.

AC2 is not better than first.

What's the point of a sequel if it's just a reskin?

I'll wait for a sale

Attached: super smokin spinning shekel sniffer.gif (688x684, 946K)

dark souls 2 destroys dark souls 1 fag. Kill yourself.

It also adds new levels, enemies, weapons, armour, moves, mechanics, system changes and character creation.

Me.

What the fuck happened there

This
Fucking platinum the game and never got a code
Wasn't open for the first game?

doom 2 btfo

>Get hit once
>You're now completely fucked over because of a stupid pain/wounding mechanic
>gg no re as your ass gets beat because you literally can't recover from a single hit so what the fuck is the point of even having a health bar

wooooooooooooow.

Attached: 1302075844387.jpg (367x357, 49K)

(You)

I thought it was shit that the people who bought everything from Nioh 1, beta, alpha and all the dlc did NOT get a beta code, just randoms. Hope we get an open beta. But i like the new things, Yokai skills, demon trigger mode and a character creator seems sweet.

can't remember if there was 2 or 1 alphas then 2 betas
but I think they were all open

If you never played a Nioh game, why do u feel the need to complain? You have no idea why he got stunned.

i am most likely

They don't want intelligent feedback focused on addressing the main issues of the game, the changes before the release of the first game proved as much. Sure can't wait for them to cripple Yatsu no Kami, one of the most beautiful casual filters I've ever seen.

It was because he was out of stamina buddy which he was out of because he attacked relentlessly and didn't kill the enemy or land his ki pulses. I have no idea what you are talking about with this "pain/wound" nonsense, probably just baiting.

how's it a reskin, if anything it's the issue that it has the same skin that has people complaining

player had low Ki but went in for a swing which depleted her Ki completely
axe guy hits player which makes player go into recovery stance because hit with no Ki
axe guy grapples and kills player

There was the Alpha, the Beta and the Last Chance Trial. All of them were open to anyone. I'm half expecting half hoping the Closed Alpha was a publicity stunt for the run up to E3 where they'll announce it's opened up. Did anyone who got a code here get a link for giving feedback now it's over? That was supposedly what it was for and why it was closed.

You're delusional.

Me, once the goty or whatever version is on PC. Same as I did with the original.

It has a different game mechanic which allows you to recover part of stamina used instantly but guy in that webm didn't do it and got killed stupidly.

That's a new thing in nioh 2 right? I don't remember getting stunned in nioh 1

it should be the same in the first game

Nope, getting hit always did Ki damage and taking more Ki damage than you have Ki always knocked you back and left you out of breath. It's just rare sometimes because they made it so enemies don't do much Ki damage and do large health damage on average.

>STR vs DEX

No William = no buy.

Fuck generic characters.

Not that user, but not quite

The enemy has the hatchets, which have a pin move (you can get it as well), the pin move is an axe to the foot, which immobilizes you
The lack of ki is still there which allowed for the critical hit though

wat

It is prequel, just make your character look like him or wait for PC release and William mod.

The transformation option is still in the game.

I would have preferred another historical protagonist. I'm glad the rest of the game seems mostly the same as the first one but character creation makes me feel like the player character isn't going to be particularly significant to the events happening around them.

you mean nioh 0.6 and souls 0.1
no thanks

got 400+ hours in the first game
you bet I'm getting the second
been not looking at the news for it though