Xiv

SEETHING

Attached: 1558256772653.png (559x299, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk
youtu.be/FtuwltmTp9I
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/32685-Questions-related-to-Lore?p=490835&viewfull=1#post490835
youtube.com/watch?v=T_uxcihyQPw
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/391854
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mwdn5-nMJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Healers are just bitches anyways. Fuck them faggots, they won't do anything.

what?

>*guitar rift* Shadowwwwwniggaaaaaas

What did the trailer music mean by this?

Attached: 1547820811951.gif (156x216, 1.07M)

I'm actually hype about the healer changes. I'm just hoping there's slightly more damage to heal but I'm not going to bitch until I see Eden NM.

I want to stomach bulge every lala cunny in my path

>the people in Yea Forums who cry that the removal of tp and one button aoe roations is casualization literally don't know how to dps in big dungeon pulls
why is it always shitters who don't know how to play the game crying about useless systems being removed?

Healers are entitled little bitches LMAO

Epic

Attached: buldge this.png (1461x881, 2.11M)

I really think most of the healer changes are so they can stealth-nerf the overpowered parts of healers' kits without making the game unplayable for months.

please do

Attached: __lalafell_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_muuten__b7613fc4804f21b8b60c1088bd2363ce.jpg (700x991, 467K)

Reminder that while Au Ra females are shit, Au Ra men are based

Attached: ;;onb;oui.jpg (654x711, 120K)

Because these people either don’t actually play, or they just take screenshots of their ugly faggot characters 24/7.

>anime boy with anime hair and anime eyeglow
>based

t. Highlander faggot with retarded homoerotic face

Would look prettier with a hole blown in its face by a shotgun.

Give me my main for ShB gookmoot
1-2 BLM
3-4 WHM
5-6 SCH
7-8 NIN
9-0 MNK

Attached: 1558251549032.jpg (742x560, 59K)

t. Little Sun

Because
>too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about.
>and the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have

LOOK AT THIS SMUG FUKKEN HALF ELF
SHE'S SMUG BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WE GOT FURRY FUCKING SHITS INSTEAD OF HALF ELFS FOR CHAR CREATION

Mch 60-70 was decent. Hilda's jp voice is perf but the lack of launch-chan leaves me wanting.

Attached: smug hilda.png (528x756, 505K)

>Au Ra females are shit
Rude! It's okay, I still like Au Ra men and degradation's my fetish anyway.

t. too chuuni to have a decent looking character

Were there any renders of the Machinist tool?

>race mixed

Attached: 1384582928590.png (1018x728, 1.46M)

Healers have the easiest job in the game and they still get angry about shit.

samchads, id say rise up but we still at the top

Don't know if the user who was asking for a Kugane Castle run earlier got what he wanted but don't hesitate to ask again if you need to run a dungeon.

If they did any halfbreed race then they would never fucking hear the end of
>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET LALA-ROES?
>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET MIQO'HYURS?
>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET AU RALAFELLS????
>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET MIQO'LEZENS???????

Female elves live for human dick.

>angry cucks

Ah yes, I too play japanese games and complain about anime aesthetics.

post pics of tummies of small females

How long do you think it will be before we start getting alternate ears and shit as customization options?
I figure if Viera are just elezen with different ears and Hrothgar are just roegadyn in cat masks it's gotta be soon

What was his end game here?

Attached: Dragoon Raise.webm (872x472, 2.91M)

She is just a hyur with a custom head. If we ever get a "half-elf" option, it will be a helmet.

I'm not complaining about it, I'm just saying that if you play the literal kirito race you're a faggot.

Attached: 1389148366832.gif (640x360, 439K)

Male Miqo'te are the Kirito race.

Attached: 1542520312041.webm (294x232, 1.3M)

But Hilda's father is an elezen.

I think if you play hyur males, the gayest looking males in the game, you are a faggot.

that's a man right

Post your

Main Job:
Sub Job:
Second Sub Job:

For Shadowniggers.

Main Job: GNB
Sub Job: SAM
Second Sub Job: MCH

Attached: Samurai.jpg (221x360, 27K)

Attached: beast tribe dwarf about to breed.jpg (900x1200, 99K)

Why would I complain as a healer. It's just a device to queue instantly and farm tokens for my DPS that I actually enjoy playing.

WAR
SMN
MNK

Au Ra males have the faggiest poses in the game

The "be the worst player and get the highest loot rolls" strat.

what I really want is the High Roller title

GNB
MNK
MCH/SMN

watch out

Attached: file.png (331x653, 560K)

PLD
GNB
BLM/RDM

DRK
SAM
BLM

Can we just delete this move already

>not sub sub job

Main Job: PLD
Sub Job: DRK
2nd Sub Job: SAM

For ShB -
DRK
PLD
SAM

>people complaining about healer dps

yea, spamming stone4/broil 2/malefic 3 the majority of the time was so deep

I almost went for one when they came out because they can look decent as tanks if you don't want to be a big nigga

Attached: 1546889945115.gif (460x263, 536K)

Stand back m'lady I'll handle this ruffian.

Attached: tonk.jpg (675x846, 524K)

AST.
BLM.
Possibly DNC.

I'm leveling GNB second though but I just don't think I'll be tanking a lot at end game.

>ShB SAM design philosophy is making SAM a job fully focused on iaijutsu
>trait that makes you execute iaijutsu faster
Thank you based Yoshida-sama, I feel like I'm gonna have even more fun with it.

Also, all of you DRG and MNK fags who quit playing SAM back in 4.2 can fuck off and keep playing these jobs.

Attached: DB-CMSeUQAEtGCj.jpg (2331x1575, 609K)

WE FALL

Samurai should have been a tank focused on countering.

Attached: 1559117657599.gif (375x304, 567K)

>pompador race
Based

That sounds like it would have been dope.

Nope, I'll play SAM while telling everyone I've been playing it since 4.0 and never gave up on it.

>white women

b-but muh shadow circle, muh miasma 2brap, muh infinite MP to DPS with

>start playing in February
>tfw still can't choose main job

Attached: 1559506183587.png (969x610, 1.17M)

Attached: 1535827953829.png (569x629, 656K)

>tfw I started this game as a pugilist
>got hyped for samurai when they were revealed
>SkS SAM fit like a fucking glove and I loved it ever since

PLD
SMN
MCH

For Shad:
MCH
PLD
GNB

>Not calling herself Yellow Jacket or glamming the uniform
I'll give them a 4/10.

Avatar fags, character posting and erp should fuck off to /vg/

Male hyur then male miqo'te.
The kirito job is PLD.

Attached: 2019-05-23_13_21_36-FFXIV_Online_-_Power_BI_Desktop.png (1839x857, 115K)

monster is right

wow full koenig you must have a good LS

NIN
DRK
Third I don't know, might be GNB, RDM, SMN, SAM or start a PLD. It'll depends on gameplay and glamours, I can't decide for it yet.

>having a main

laterally me

;-;

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_001549.jpg (104x102, 8K)

WAR
DRG
WHM

I just realized that the 10000 MP cap is just another way to show 100.00% on the party UI. If a skill uses 3000 MP then it would show up as 70.00% or 7000MP.

Attached: 1525898090832.png (696x678, 174K)

I don't get SkS SAM, it always always feels like I'm doing less dps and running out of TP faster. Is there a specific opener for it? and how much SkS counts?
It feels like a lot of the 390-400 gear already has a lot of SkS

are DRG's still the biggest meme or have RDM's overtaken them?

Attached: every red mage.webm (932x342, 2.87M)

I was fine with both DPS or tank, but yeah, I was hoping for it to be counter based had it been a tank.
Wanted to be the white void, the cold steel and the just sword.

Attached: DCRhgKOXkAIhn93.png (825x825, 1.02M)

Attached: every time.webm (1068x364, 2.96M)

Attached: 7o1NJ6U.png (665x580, 215K)

>Invincibility skill would last 3 seconds but have a 90 second cooldown

Attached: EfiWnkV.jpg (500x500, 210K)

Black mage
Black mage
Black mage

Attached: Vivi_Stop.png (353x439, 72K)

lucky you

youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

youtu.be/FtuwltmTp9I

Is ShB not going to have a trailer like HW and SB did?

Attached: no sir not getting out of this leyline.png (468x387, 406K)

what site is this?

there's no way this shit is accurate

There will be a launch trailer but idk about if they will do a main theme trailer again because those have heavy spoilers.

I just started
There doesn't seem to really be a use for money in the game aside from buying gathering shit on the market, right?

Is there any point to saving up my Gil?

I played his like a year ago or something but stopped. I only played DRG. Should I play again with the new expansion? And if so what class because DRG bored the shit out of me

there's actually a (fem)lala-(male)roe NPC couple in game. Their children are just regular lalas.

We're not getting an Uematsu song, and Soken is keeping his other main theme a secret because he wants it to hit us for the first time during a certain part of the story.

maybe not, they are running it really late this time

oh wait, didn't see the "kirito" filter. my bad.

Sam should have used maiming gear, fuck monk, delete it

MNK to go fast. PLD is everyone's favorite tank. BLM if you want to explode things.

This looks like Power BI. A better question would be where the dataset is from and how to get a copy.

Not a website, it's a local report I generated.

Yeah, I also removed trash alts that don't even have a minion or a mount.
The "full" set of kiritos amounts to like 12.5k characters. This figure doesn't account for misspellings like ki'rito or kiritto.

Attached: C4-H-1eVMAAy3sr.jpg (848x435, 57K)

So Duskwight Elezen are the only pure elezen right?

Tree niggers spent too long race mixing with the hyur to ever properly call themselves part of the Elezen blood line

Attached: ff14-elezen-duskwight-faces.jpg (980x700, 87K)

You're going to need gil for crafters, pentamelding, and other shit later on.

What is your preferred playstyle? DPS that is slow but hits hard? DPS that doesn't hit big but hits super fast consistently? Tank that is combo heavy? Tank that is basic? etc etc

Glad Susan is not singing. I was getting sick of her and answers will only be the only good song she's sang.

Uh dragoon bored me to death so I guess if I played again I’d try another dps class, and then one each of tank and healer.

It's indeed Power BI, and the dataset is the DB available on ffxivcensus, which is the result of a crawl of all of the lodestone character pages.

Attached: D76c2o4U0AAG08U.png (592x720, 441K)

Ishgardian Elevens probably are the purest. Its a branch of them them went to Gelmorra and then from there Gridania.

Play Ninja or Monk

RDM is what DRG used to be back in ARR. The job for retards with no brain cells. No wonder they suicide.

Hydaelyn is the one singing, so it makes sense she won't sing for the 1st Shard since they don't matter to Her

>cavenigger talking shit
lmao
Ishgardian Elezen master race.

Attached: 67030735_p3.png (900x709, 1011K)

Is that dataset accurate? From what I recall from about a year or so ago, XIVCensus had significantly different numbers from LuckyBancho.

Is it me or are NA players worse with controller than any other region?

Are you the guy who gave everyone a laugh last thread by saying "SAM main since SB"?

Ishgard... home.

Male Au Ra are by and large the worst players. Especially the "tanks". Good fucking lord.

I assume that XIVcensus and Luckybancho have different sorting criteria. Like Luckybancho counts people above level 35 while XIVcensus only counts people that are level 70.

How?

t. fem miquote

the vast majority in these threads who complain about this inane shit are armchair raiders who just watch NEST or whatever every week who are proging and read the guides the day after first-clears go up.

Ishgardian more like PissGuardian
Why don't you go suck some more hyur cock faggots

Attached: fag.jpg (323x431, 64K)

>shadowbringers is zodiac singing the theme

>tfw this game is not made for us anymore
>tanking removed
>stances removed
>pets removed
>class identity removed

Attached: sadpepethefrogwearingwarriorhelmet.png (796x1082, 94K)

Are any of my monk bros still gonna stick with it post 5.0? I really love the class, but I don’t know if I can take another hit like this.

It depends what you mean by accurate.
The XIVCensus dataset nets you all characters, "unfiltered", then you can apply more filters by yourself and get the same figures as LuckyBancho by, for instance, removing all characters under level 35. There are smarter ways to filter bots/trial accounts though, like looking at mounts, minions, or even the date of last update of the lodestone character preview picture, which is available in the metadata.
It's pretty good.
Also tells you who got permabanned, or changed names, race, gender, etc, by comparing DB versions.

No, that was another user.

Attached: 61560876_p1.png (1201x805, 1.36M)

Only got NIN left to level to 70. I'm at 69 and I'm way too fucking lazy to finish it. Someone help me.

Daily reminder because everyone got a boost of a 1k VIT but only a boost of 300 MND from ilvl400 BiS to AF4 gear at entry level 80 everyone has a significantly larger pool of HP than they do now in proportion to how much each individual cast of a heal will heal that large health pool.

This will mean that if they changed literally nothing about the raids, and everything does the same amount of damage %-wise to your max HP, healers will still need to heal literally twice as much as they do now because they can't just press the Earthly Star button and heal 70% of everyone's HP.

Crossbreeding is the greatest sin in Eorzea, the mere fact that she wasn't strangled in the cradle is a mystery

Ishgardians split off over a 1000 years ago, long before Gelmorra became a thing. Duskwights are an off-shoot race that adapted to Gelmorra for the short amount of time that it existed. Ishgardians and Wildwood are the 'true' Elezen, but Ishgardians have been altered by draconic essence in their blood.

blue, red or black sam AF4

So if older relics are still doable since most of them are fate based, how could they make eureka doable after shb?

I was looking at various PS4 player videos on YouTube and most of the NA server ones have a terrible controller/hotbar layout. Such as no way to monitor cooldowns unless you cycle through hotbars manually or they don't use the expanded hotbar so they just constantly swap bars in combat losing uptime for the GCD and oGCDs.

According to whom?

Blue Mage will become Eureka Mage.

Main: MCH
Sub: BRD
Second Sub: GNB

Duskwight women bounce on midlander dick when you're out robbing caravans

We’ll all be gathered back here in two years time to see 6.0. I hope the level 90 actions for jobs are intense.

According to the lore writers. Stop skipping cutscenes. The Wanderer's Palace gay couple was exiled for being mixed race, and Hilda is called the Mongrel because of it.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/32685-Questions-related-to-Lore?p=490835&viewfull=1#post490835

Not anymore

Current:
PLD
SAM
MCH

Shadowbringers:
SAM/NIN
NIN/SAM
DNC

SAM
Not sure yet, maybe WAR or DRK, or both.
Fuck getting more gear types. Striking and Fending's enough.

Attached: 62090050_p0.png (1000x1300, 917K)

By 6.0 we'll be BFA tier.

>it's another hammering my benefic 2 key because the tank is big boy pulling while undergeared episode

SAM
WAR/DRK
GNB

BRD
SAM
It was going to be AST but it got butt fucked so we are looking at either BLM or GNB.

There's a pretty significant gap between calling someone a mongrel and considering their existence to be the greatest of sins.

This. I wish they'd just mix all dps gear together

AST
RDM
DNC

Unlike wildwood degenerates, The Duskwight have class and honor

Attached: ba379f32792464dbd5bc08928521fdfc1ff10a26.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

So are healers only upset over losing their dps buttons?
I don't really get why they are so upset, dpsing on healer has always been boring, even on SCH on any savage fight it gets old quickly and they don't really look all that homogenized to me. SCH has the pet management + a lot of mitigation and more ogcds, AST still has cards and can now use both stances at the same time but looks like it might be harder MP-wise and WHM is still in the shed.

It's funny how SAM mains are suddenly so vocal.

I'm not that user, just someone else throwing in that Eorzea generally doesn't tolerate mixed race shit. There are exceptions, especially in cities. Like F'lhaminn with Niellefresne. But in a general sense the commonfolk don't like it and that's a major reason why there aren't many mixed NPCs.

>NO I DON'T WANT TO CLEAR IN LESS THAN AN HOUR
>NO BIG PULLS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF IT
>RESPECT THE CONTENT YOU SHITTER

NIN
SAM
DRK/BLM

As a pre-50 tank, is there anything I should be doing to make sure my gear is up to date other than checking the market board for upgrades?

>Duskwights
>Honour

Attached: 1541412923972.png (434x432, 347K)

>it's a pull slow as a tank episode because the healer is severely undergeared or has grandma tier reflexes

Attached: wtf is this gay shit.jpg (1185x660, 101K)

>dpsing on a healer has always been boring
>so we're removing it to make it even more boring
Maybe think about it for a second before making a retarded post like this again?

DRK
PLD
GNB

AST is looking better than ever with a system that can be built upon in the future.
Only brainlets are complaining about it.

Attached: 1559139328410.png (610x924, 55K)

Run a lower dungeon a few times to upgrade your gear before moving to the next if you can't afford to blow gil at the board

How do we fix female say Au Ras?

We're hype for our new weeaboo toys, we can't help it.
We're one of the few jobs that didn't get fucked in ShB, too.

Attached: 61726535_p1.jpg (1240x1748, 1.42M)

You alright

Attached: hakumen-wind.gif (632x451, 52K)

Dick them

Its a DPS loss to pull big while undergeared because then you lose healer DPS which is higher than tanks.

horns tied to face was a mistake

Make Xaela like highlanders.
Eradicate Raen.

>lord is melee
>lady is ranged
ranged dps confirmed for fags

Im all up for disrespecting content but when tank dies in one gcd its not fine

You make a good point
*Proceeds to stop healing*

Tranny is in my fc what do?

Did it really need confirmation?

Wait for them to talk about parses and then report

Anyone else getting this?

Attached: tdm8kfgbjk131.jpg (960x538, 81K)

Who here perma banned on the forum?

What in the world are they doing with MNK?

>Buff FoF to 10% then give us GL4 in FoW 4 levels later ensuring that we won't be using FoF at all outside of recovering stacks now
>Riddles keep us in the same stance now
>TK is useless again because of all of the new ways we can keep GL4, it taking too long to get back to it, the loss of RoW, and the new 120 sec cooldown on PB

Why don't they just remove the Fists altogether? Why didn't they just retool TK to have a longer cooldown, do less damage, and take 1 GL stack if they're so afraid of abuse? Don't get me wrong, I do like the new stuff we got but it just feels so weird that we still have these antiquated skills muddling our movelist.

Hell yeah

No because those kinds of devices are always garbage

I mean only gays and trannies play bard

What game is this?

Attached: 1534922963376.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

Yes because the only other equivalent is the discontinued Logitech G13 and those go for $300+ now

I was then they canceled it for some reason, probably because I said the truth.

After playing DPS for so long (even in other mmo) I wanna play a tank. Thing is I have no idea how to go about it. Also I still consider myself a noob at XIV, only played with BRD and BLM so far.

gays, trannies, and women.

That's blatantly wrong though. Increasing the number of targets for DPS jobs is a huge gain that far outweighs what you'd get out of eight casts of gravity, even MCH gets a bigger output. Use your fucking brain.

Yep, got permabanned in early ARR because I spoke out against the cash shop.

BRDChads ww@
youtube.com/watch?v=T_uxcihyQPw

The AF gear for Gunbreaker looks dope as fuck, got that security/mercenary aesthetic.

in my fc there are probably as many homosexuals as there are normal people

Why do Duskwights commit 90% of all violent crimes in The Black Shroud despite only making up 10% of it's population?

Attached: k471gV5.jpg (1280x1858, 503K)

The controller on this game has spoiled me, I can’t play other mmo now. It’s too good.

No thanks I don't want to be ugly

What the fuck?
Why?
I thought bards were based!
MUH CRITS DUDE

Tanking is honestly the easiest role. Keep up your very simple rotation, look up dungeons and raids, and start with Glad and go to Paladin.

Seedseer lies and propaganda. Don't believe those harlots.

I'm the opposite. I can never get gud with controller in this game. I've been playing MMOs with KB+M for almost 20 years now. It's a tough habit to break. But I can play MH and PSO just fine with controller since KB+M for those feel weird.

We will need to see in the final release, but there is a strong possibility that WHM's pDPS is far enough ahead of the other two's rDPS that it would be worth taking one.
Still, SCH has the most overpowered oGCD options now and gets to keep ruin 2 so we'll have to see. Plus, I personally feel like the meta is going to shift to solo healing everything.

I told everyone cleric stance was fun and DPSing as a healer was fun. Now our tools are taken away. Fuck you normies for not being good and having shit taste.

Attached: images (4).jpg (260x194, 13K)

How tall are your characters, Yea Forums?

Attached: ffxiv ShB heights.jpg (4096x632, 715K)

Wait now, moonscum also commit violent crimes

>90%
Oh come on the nigger cats are delinquents too.

Main: All tanks except WAR
Sub: SAM
Sub 2: DRG, maybe NIN or SMN

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I still switch to mouse and keyboard when doing PvP though.

What does the XIV button do?

Based Hakumen bro.

Attached: hakuchibiwarewajin.png (570x800, 126K)

>tranny with a degradation fetish

Fresh

It nerfs healers so you can dab on them.

Fuck yeah. Hope the preorders don't run out super quick.

Dedicated unsub button

They just need more money for programs to lift themselves out of their caves.

Anyone else have experience with jail? I logged into it last night, never even heard of it before then, had to do some research to figure out wtf was going on. How long is this supposed to take? Everything I saw online says a gm shows up to talk to you in 5 to 10 minutes, but it's been almost 6 hours so far. I put in support tickets but no response. I haven't gotten any emails saying there's been an action taken against my account, there's nothing on the mogstation account page that indicates anything. Wtf is going on?

Pick WAR and do the newbie training. It's much, much easier than you think.
Tanking is only difficult in top-level content, which you can still do as DPS if you're not confident.
Basically
>AoE pull big groups, don't double pull unless your armor is above the level of the dungeon
>Aim enemies away from your party. Melee DPS have moves that rely on being behind the enemy and some mobs have cleave that can kill your teammates
>Cycle between enemies to hold aggro. Though, 95% of the time one or two AoE moves at the beginning will be enough to keep their interest the whole time
>Never use provoke or ultimatum, don't even put them on your hotbar, they only generate one point of enmity and fuck your hate gen if you're already at the top

press once to unsub, double tap to resub.

Greetings savages, I hope you are all playing nicely with my grandson. And remember, fuck Ala Mhiggers and fuck Hydaelyn.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

It XIVs faster

Last time I checked moon fuckers are the ones behind 90% of all the bad shit.

>mfw I wanted to start with DRK
I guess it is better to start with something simpler, you're right.

97cm

GMs have been making people wait in there for hours lately apparently. I guess jannies suck no matter where you are.

Did you disrespect the content? Are you a healer?

>SMN
>MCHad
>mnk I guess

>Monk
>Please be warned that as attainable skill speed values increase with the new gear introduced in each patch, it may become incredibly difficult to keep up with the skill rotation.

It's supposed to be fast but sometimes people get stuck there for hours on end because the GM forgot about you. They won't apologize and you'll be lucky if they even tell you exactly what you did wrong.

What datacenter? Let me guess EU. GMs hardly exist there compared to NA/JP.

>the secret GL5 button
Wooooow talk about pay-to-win.

Is there not a fucking tester like RDM and SAM had for GNB and DNC?

Sup bro, what did you do? I'll try and contact Yoshi-P and have him personally remove you from the gaol.

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

Can you link the whole thing, for other jobs?

typical limp wristed healer response
no one expected anything other than this from you

Sounds like a challenge

What's this nice old grampa going to be doing on the First?

GMs teleport you to the Mordian Gaol when they want to interview you. You were probably AFK and logged out when it happened so the GM left and now you're stuck until a GM gets you out.

It wouldn't be much of a jail if they let you out right away. Now sit there and think about what you've done.

>still have to hold the mouse for camera movement
what's the point of this over just using my keyboard

a what

Attached: 1472389654834.jpg (1200x945, 138K)

Personally I think the best class to start with is MRD. Berserk+Overpower span can almost carry bad dps in dungeons.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/391854

Yeah that's not the full story

You can't "start" with DRK because you need to unlock Ishgard first. DRK isn't really complex, none of the tanks are really. You just need to memorize the basics of tanking in general, and you learn most of it from Smith NPCs near your city's Inn.

Mercy's got some hairy fucking arms

Since most monks aren't doing it, you can already get a feel for GL4 right now if you stack the fuck out of skill speed. A GCD of 1.8s and below feels great and you can do Dragon Kick > Bootshine > Bootshine without dropping anything.

Cheers.

Famale elezen are into midgets?

It actually is. I don't give a fuck if you believe it because I'm not the only one it happened to. XIV's mods are fucking insane.

hell yeah I am

Attached: ban.png (1249x144, 22K)

>GNB
>PLD
>BRD

Attached: file.png (1039x1079, 1.72M)

Don't listen to the midmanlets delusion, female elezens only love dragon cocks

Attached: 1547077310257.png (540x810, 423K)

I hope this character is a joke.

WXHB+expanded crossbars is a helluva drug

SCH
DRG
GNB

But kirito is human

underrated

Tanking isn't exactly hard. You are indeed expected to know mechs and to dictate the flow of the run in a raid or dungeon. Do the newbie training in the hall of novice. Then move to mobs in the overwold. After you feel comfortable with your bars and think you can hold agro then move to dungeons.

and if its not?

ARR:
Main Job: BRD
Sub Job: PLD
Second Sub Job: WHM

HW:
Main Job: DRK
Sub Job: AST
Second Sub Job: BRD

SB
Main Job: PLD
Sub Job: RDM
Second Sub Job: WHM

Niggers:
Main Job: PLD or GNB
Sub Job: RDM
Second Sub Job: SCH (I really like the AF4)

What’s that?

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a Lalafell. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a Lalafell.

Attached: 6a8d4caba828e91f7481ef47aa295ad2.jpg (1260x1040, 166K)

isekai faggots play midlanders

Wait what the fuck?
>These adjustments aim to allow black mages to continue to deal damage while still moving around.
So you're removing the one thing that have BLM an excuse to deal this much damage and let BLMs say they were big brain tier because they had to plan things beforehand.
Jesus Christ. It's probably now as brain dead as RDM.

Yet all the the dragon women couldn’t hold back against the WoL.

holding L2, and then R2 brings up 8 more buttons.
holding R2 and then L2 brings up 8 more different buttons
effectively you got 32 buttons without having to switch.

This is a god damn blessing and I'm happy to use controller now.

the systems that make gamepad play so damn good in this game that's what

Attached: xiv wxhb and expanded.webm (660x196, 2.62M)

I've found the WXHB better for seeing my CDs on my second hotbar than for actually using the double tap. It just feels weird to me since I already use the L2+R2 shortcut method.

i stopped reading when i realized this isn't about fucking a lalafell

Completely forgot about the newbie trainer, thanks for the reminder. And yeah, i'm sure if I play with a tank for a bit I'll get used to it, just as I did with the other jobs.

>still some 26 days until I can make my 2 meters tall brown bunny
The days have never dragged like this... I;m not gonna make it, bros...

Attached: 1529972902723.png (500x499, 262K)

The WoL is a xaela ninja confirmed by the yanxia and steppes quests

>hrothgramp
based

>Jump is now faster
So they reduced the animation lock again?

Going to be an edgelord DRK and I don't give a fuck

Whatever I want to, savage.

it's ironic how whm now has the best dps tools with pom, thin air, assize and the blood lily

I'm sick of playing on low setting because my computer is trash

Just make a brown female elezen with the gold saucer ears for glamour in the meantime.

it is a nice fit for his classes though

>main
NIN
>sub
MNK
>sub2
GNB

SAM
DNC
NIN/DRG

Attached: 1552881368959.png (1067x625, 524K)

The WoL is a female keeper of the moon confirmed by YoshiP.

Nobody wants lizards, not even other lizards. That is why they get married with horses

Then that means you're seriously going to play a hrothgar as opposed to just fooling around on benchmark.

Yes but its unclear if its specifically tied to the high jump trait or if its a buff to jump across the board

Imagine playing on laptop low settings
I can't even play my midi tracks without going into DIrectx 11
My average is 20 fps even at low on direct9

>Hrothgar GNB or BRD
Going to look like absolute shit.

BLM
WHM
RDM

Attached: 1470826111166.png (220x283, 94K)

Women dont play video games.

That was in like ARR, things change.
Wrong.

You still have to stand still to do maximum damage. They are just reducing the hard DPS drop off if you lag or a fight screws you over.

The WoL is the same from ARR onwards.

hrothgar invented gunbreaking so they get a free pass

is machinist fun

A free pass for what, not looking terrible? I don't think so.

>Spamming healing skills is you're only requirement
>"U GUISE DUNT UNDERSTAND MY JOB IS THE HARDEST JOB IN THE GAEM"

Used PS4s are dirt cheap now and you can pick up a used Dell Optiplex with a core i7 for only $150-200 on eBay and then slap a GTX 1660 or something in it and have a gaming PC for only $400 or less.

>Main
WHM
>Sub
PLD
>SubSub
Either NIN ,MNK, or MCH I haven't decided

Maybe this count bots, in that case that number of hyur male is right.

I want custom idle stances for jobs! Give sams this!

Attached: 354453435345453.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

that's already DRK

Attached: 1532466112624.jpg (3840x2160, 579K)

I prefer the other one to double tap, the W hotbar. I share a 8 when I hold both the others.

guys is he ok? he looks very ill

Attached: happ.png (548x453, 520K)

Ask again in 30 days when they rework it.

>tainted by dragon blood
>master race

I'd rather share gear with Monks than to only ever get tank leftovers.

It doesn't. Bots don't bother getting mounts/minions. Sorry, Kirito-kun.

BRD
SAM/GRB
SMN

Tempted to try out Dark Knight seeing how everyone thinks it's job quest is kino

Attached: bulletclub.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

I'm going to fucking purge the universe if i dont get my fucking AST cards back

To say the M word

>Decide to do a levelling roulette with a levelling tank friend
>Stone Vigil
>Get a healer who uses literally nothing but Cure 3 constantly.
>Inevitably runs out of mana and lets the tank die.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The leaks were too much. They destroyed his ad revenue.

SCH
GNB
MCH

Attached: 1539977880097.jpg (600x550, 99K)

>tfw in another world these same cinematics exist with a mooncat instead

I'd take the tank leftovers and drg genji over any monk trash

Everyone's been getting sick lately, it's flu season. Hell, I'm currently having diarreah on the toilet while typing this post.

The forum mods don't work for SEQX. It's some other company that manages it

Main: WHM
Sub: AST
Sub2: MNK/DNC

numbered spells were a mistake
petition to change where

Based.

God I hope he dies

THAT WAS A WHAT-IF
A HYPOTHETICAL
NOT FUCKING CANON

GOD DAMN IT YOSHIP WHY DID YOU SAY THAT

Attached: 862BE0D0-5F53-4589-97FC-72152F176DA2.jpg (257x257, 30K)

Teach them not to do that and if they refuse to listen then kick them for "preventing the party from progressing".

I respect your courage for that is a thorny path with hurdles, though small, can stumble even the largest of giants. I pray for you, friend.

I've never understood healers who do this. Even in classic Final Fantasy games, you'd still use Cure 1 and 2 after getting the upgraded spells because of how MP efficient they are.

*kicks you for trolling*
Nice job idiot

that's reserved for the next sword wielding job for 6.0

Based good taste

>lost money to leaks
>kicked from his group
>shitty health due to lifestyle
he's not gonna make it

You've made the mistake of thinking most of XIV's players actually played any of the previous games.

I only have the one Fantasia and I'm not spending an extra 10 USD. Plus, it wouldn't be the same.

Speaking of the forums, they really need to update the design of it. The lodestone looks decent for a modern webpage and works great for desktop/mobile. But then you visit the forums and it looks like it's straight from 2006 in appearance and functionality.

>reached 60 but haven't finished the HW MSQ yet
What should I do anons? Buy SB and continue or wait for my ShB preorder and instead level another job in the meantime? Note that I don't really care about rushing to endgame.

Main Job: DRG
Sub Job: WHM
Second Sub Job: GNB

They are adopted full lala not mixed.

>Main Job:
BLM
>Sub Job:
DRG
>Second Sub Job:
GUB

Attached: 1557823305909.gif (128x119, 17K)

How about those idiots who spam their weakest heal, ignoring cure 3. Fuck whms and fuck trannies.

ShB is less than a month away. Just finish HW and wait.

>kicked from his group
story?

they used him for early info and then kicked him

BLM
BLM
BLM

Fuck every other shitty job.

I stuck with it since ARR and losing a bunch of shit isn't going to make me drop it now. I would have if the TK rotation became the hot new shit though

>Don't really care about rushing to endgame
Then wait.

If you don't really care about being ready for the new content then just wait and save money

>Running stone vigil on a new healer with shit gear
>Warn the party up front and ask the tank not to pull too large
>Immediately pulls the entire floor
>Try to keep this retard alive with the strongest heal I have
>He dies once I can't heal anymore
>Gets mad at me
>Tell him to fuck off and leave the party to look for a new healer
>W
>Queue instantly into a new less retarded group that can do what I tell them and avoid pointless damage
Feels good being in high demand.

Attached: 1554572481085.jpg (559x1024, 59K)

He's not a very good player according to his FFlogs and I guess his ego was too much for the static to handle given the stories of how much of an obnoxious guy he is IRL.

But in Ishgard hyurs suck elezens dick.

Attached: hero_EB19990711REVIEWS08907110301AR.jpg (1200x500, 78K)

The joke is that idiot tank is in higher demand and will find another group to plague before you do.

unga bunga cure III bigger number so must be better
ooga wooga what a tooltip the end of screw???

deadweights get removed

Never under stood this. Played a cleric in EQ from '97 to 2004. Priest in WoW 2004-2009. If people want to be fucktards, they can just died as I walk away. You always have the power in your hands as the healer. You are the most powerful person in the party. No tank or DPS can kill the entire group simply by doing nothing. Best case scenario, they burn all their cooldowns and barely survive. Doesn't matter. Either way, you're alive and well and half a mile away. There's never any reason to get angry. There's always another group looking for a healer.

>Hot take
Diadem 2.0 really wasn't that bad and it's still kinda fun to run

>leave party and queue instantly
Ask me how I know this story is made up
What a crybaby cuck

>gets into a new group in less than a minute

Its ok sweety, better luck next time.

He looks like a fat h3h3

I'm mainly just concerned that bosses still won't shit out enough damage to warrant all these extra healing tools. Healers arguably already had too little actual healing to be done at 60 and 70.

what artist should i look up for lala lewds

We are definitely playing as the First's WoD for these quests.

Attached: PLL_51_07.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

I like mr happy I don't really know why he gets hate. he's not a bad player and he's not a dick either

Finding a decent FC is fucking hard.

Attached: DpH-JS7WsAE4caC.jpg (640x480, 16K)

The actual content of Diadem was never the problem. It was the KMMO-esque grindy RNG reward system.

in what way does this impact me?

There's a penalty after leaving but I can do something else and when I'm ready the queue is instant. It's not made up because I do it all the time. I'd rather take the penalty than deal with a brain dead tank that can't follow one simple instruction.
#notyourhealslut

Nah we'll just see Echo visions of their past.

Slip from edge and fall to death.

SAM
SAM
also SAM
even I moonlight as my statics MT as DRK

Attached: benis.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

NuclearWasabi
DWN000
RHCL
GCFMug

>he's not a bad player and he's not a dick either
He's actually both of those things.

eureka scales by the number of people in the instance, and it's more than possible to down a nm with just a full party or less. it'll probably be fine, arsenal is probably dead forever tho

It doesn't. Healers are just self-important dumbasses.

>hit 70 on my DRG just now
>really feel like playing PLD instead
man these changes look so good

it's why you join a dead fc made of friends from other games

Someone motivate me to level my last level 69 class to 70. I just can't anymore

Attached: __bianca_and_slime_knight_dragon_quest_v_and_etc_drawn_by_nora_higuma__d7ba120b5630485476206f19f72ad (675x889, 124K)

Will we find out what happened to the Elezen female from 1.0 opening?

why does that dumb bitch minfillia get to be alive but the bros of darkness have to be dead

There will be clearly some plot twists. Why goblin in trailer speak with us like we fucked up something? Why vision of baha and 1.0 out of nowhere? Why aether still thinning? Why 4.5 reminds us about this?

Maybe 5 years from now when they remember to bump up the level cap

He's not bad, sure, but he plays with hardcore groups and is pretty much at the bottom of the poopsockers skill-wise.
Otherwise the main reason people hate him is a couple bad guides and some e-celeb drama.

>Main Job
SCH
>Sub Job
PLD
>Second Sub Job
DRG

>For Shadowniggers

>Main Job
WAR
>Sub Job
MCH
>Second Sub Job
DNC

Hope healers don't suck ass in this expansion.

Attached: ffxiv_01282019_204445_369.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

he's cleared both ultimates. as for being a dick well maybe you know more than me

and whats wrong with that

then don't

SKIP
SOAR

I preferred the 1.0 system. But it flopped mainly because they nerfed the NMs loot to the ground and it suffered from problems the game client had (and still haven't addressed today). Like too many debuffs on a enemy meant that Summoner dots were useless and they did little to no damage. It also didn't help that the loot that dropped was determined by Party DPS amount. Low DPS = no one gets shit

As someone who has unfortunately played with him, yes he is both. He fucking sucks.

AST
MCH
DRK

The twist is that we are the bros of darkness

>he's cleared both ultimates
He got carried. Look at his parses.
>as for being a dick well maybe you know more than me
Even if you're new and don't know the shit he's gotten up to in the past, you should at least know about his reaction to the leaks and his recent bragging about being Yoshida's personal shill. Happy has a massive fucking ego and he's a shitty person.

I can't even get that cause my friends dropped the game before even getting a grand company,

I think I know why you talk about this game so much.

It's because it's so fucking boring to play you would rather shitpost and speculate than actually partake.

Shit taste, all of you and fight me.

his ucob clear is literally a single clear made by elysium members that already had multiple clears and never played with him before
high chances he got piloted too

Eureka without people is not pleasure experience tho. Especially with delevel danger. But damn farming bunnies in 4-8 people instance is pure $$$

So has Larryzaur. Larryzaur literally has higher parses than Mr Happy in ucob.
>lmao caring about dps
A streak of greys looks bad regardless of what fight you are doing. Pretty much means the rest of the group is picking up your slack.

Look at the party composition, it's the same formation for a boss fight as if we were roleplaying as the WoD.

Can sombody screenshot? I got banned by Maleviera tranny's.

healers are more boring than ever this expac

>He got carried. Look at his parses.
But you don't need good parses to clear content

Market undercutters should be given the rope

Attached: 1491944589015.jpg (500x500, 119K)

hell yeah bro

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

>tfw you play as one of the jobs the WoD party did not feature
Feels bad, man

Does anyone hate the usage of Duty Roulette in party finder mostly used for recruiting? Man I just get excited to get some queues and then massive disappointment comes.

Attached: TrunksFutureBackToThePast01.png (697x762, 336K)

>planned to go Vierra day 1
>see all these Chadgars
not sure what to do

>news comes out for game during content drought.
>People want to talk about it.
Huh almost like any game ever.

drk
nin or mnk
gnb

2nd place is uncertain depending on how nin turns out. it looks a lot more like hw ninja this time around, which i loved playing and i was so dissapointed with the sb version that i dropped the class completely

lol what did you say to get banned

log out

6.0 probably, Yoshida said they'll be addressing graphical and model updates during 5.0's development in preparation for the next expansion.

>The opinions of a namefag

Attached: 2016InANutshell_2018_02_14_18_40_59_UTC.gif (359x371, 421K)

Well yeah I'm not arguing that, I just hope it doesn't get any worse SB. You had 5 dots to maintain on SCH in HW and people still did Brute Justice just fine. 1 dot and 1 GCD is a fucking joke.

People at the media preview thing said the basic dungeons were hitting slightly harder so we can hope Savage will actually make you heal. But we all know how it's going to go.

You need damage to clear Ultimate fights and Happy's is unacceptable in that content.

He got carried by his static as their lowest parsing dps by far, and they've since dropped him.

He's an arrogant prick who cheatged at an event at fanfest. No one really gave a shit, but when someone mentions it on reddit he goes off on them with a tirade of denial.

using pf to advertise ingame content selling should be bannable
especially since they ask for real money too

Based MMO Grognard

why don't you just solo queue for roulette like literally every normal person?
are you some kind of autismo scared of strangers?
it's fucking roulettes

The absolute state of brainlets

>No one really gave a shit
Nah, people did. People were complaining about his behavior there all weekend and when he came back he had become a laughing stock on Sarg. He almost immediately got dumped by Legacy and then chased off the server.

H O E S M A D
O
E
S
M
A
D

that's not his fault, that's the retarded community who think static strats (specific comps and perfect burst phases) work in pugs

>looks more like HW NIN
The only thing I can think of that is similar is that shadow fang is on 2 rather than.

i saw a video of the media tour with a pld fighting an a rank and taking 8k autos with no cds on
i have zero hopes for battle designers to ramp up the damage sadly

DPS queues bruh. Damn you're mad. Had a shitty day user?

I'm brainlet but sometimes I see "gear farm for UCoB" groups in PF. Why? Something-something with how downscale works?

Great job backpedaling there, crybaby. Get a hobby so you don't have to make up stories on a vietnamese oyster shucking forum to feel good about yourself.

Oh
Ill play with your grandson, all night, multiple times

Those carry selling ads are so fucking annoying to always see first and those should be investigated on sight. If they really are accepting gil for the carries then a GM should have trade log proof. Or hell all it takes is one GM to go undercover for 5 minutes, hop on their discord, and see all the info that incriminates them that they're doing RMT.

My Final Fantasy XIV x Chan Luu bracelet just arrived, did anyone else get theirs?

>Fish fry event
>Trade in 1 fried fish for a token that can be used to buy summer outfits
>Create a culinary whats it and start cooking up a storm making about 800k gil in profit an hour
>Some nigger comes along and starts selling under the cost of even the catalytic items
>Profit is kill for everyone on the market from then in

>>JUST BUY ALL THEIR SUPPLY FOREHEAD
That's assuming they're acting in good faith and not just a whale flooding the market.

Attached: 1533543832079.png (750x550, 482K)

Yeah, it's iLvl synced so you have to go back and get lower iLvl gear for it. If you go in with higher iLvl then the sync ignores your materia melds.

I expect the garlean from the first to be still active and to complete meteor in a last stand to try to destroy one of the sin eater stronghold and completely ruining it for everyone. Also we don't know if we'll see the 1st's Louisoix.

You basically need 375 gear in order to meld without losing stats because of the way gear scaling works.

The best thing to do is expect nothing, that way it hurts less when healer optimization is just keeping your GCD rolling.

Attached: 1499847080301.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>job was eliminated due to new labor model shift
>6 months severance
>another year+ of savings
>6 months of unemployment after that

Time to get back in to MMO's lads. Have a line on a new job that will start in the late fall, so I'm going to coast for a bit.

She died during Livia's attack, her name was Aulie Meulchamps

Great job seething

>stories of how much of an obnoxious guy he is IRL.
Share.

PLD
BLM
MCH

Don't think they pursue transactions that take place outside of the game itself as a general policy.

ultimates are ilv capped so you want to maximise gear by getting the highest lv allowed which is 345 for ucob and 375 for uwu

Explain me how raid alts works. Obviously sprout with UCoB weapon is either alt or buyer/seller. But for what purpose? You can abuse drop system or something?
>especially since they ask for real money too
It is real money.

People are nothing but mad in these threads.

Apparently that isn't RMT but when I shitpost for "buying" a girlfriend, apparently that is

Check out my new Drk glam I am going to use for ShB, its so euphoric.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_HscFHYCOlw.png (475x657, 343K)

There aren't Garleans on the First. It's not a bizarro world. It's a completely divergent history that branched off 12,000 years ago. The only mirror-people we'll see will be in the Hildibrand quests for the sake of comedy.

You are supposed to be able to kill A Ranks with 4 people in any class combination. If they made those hit hard all of a sudden they'd require tanks and healers, which SE doesn't want.
Dungeons and raids where you have a preset party is something else entirely.

WHM
BLM
MNK

DRG
NIN
A tank, not decided on which for ShB yet. It was PLD in ARR and WAR in HW/SB.

Attached: 1528220138102.png (274x258, 46K)

>DD is back
AW yeah niggas, i'm gonna enjoy shadowniggers so much

>person who bitches about an unrealistic standard of beauty portrays themselves more attractive than they really are
Every. Fucking. Time

You play nice now!

when you clear ucob or uwu everyone gets a token to trade in for any weapon you want

regular alt raiding is just to funnel gear by ensuring that mains get the gear they need faster

Wol use fantasia like crazy only for new trailers he change to defalut male.

>goblin in trailer
Gremlins just love to shittalk in general, it is even their unique battle skill (Bad Mouth).
>visions
Just connect all previous trailers as part of the same storyline. And possibly the point below.
>aether thinning
That is what happens when a Calamity is near, or so I heard. Something is sucking it, that is for sure.

well then who am I supposed to give my twitch prime sub now?

Scholar is the greatest, best thing to happen for you all. Admit it, you love us

MNK, SCH, WAR in that order

Johnny... you dropped your face.

Is there still a point to BAR now that DAN is in the game? I know MAC got reworked so at least that's something for it. But BAR just feels left in the dust.

i always felt that shadow fang being a 2-step combo gave you a lot more control over not clipping your dots, which is part of why sb ninja felt like shit to me. 2 part sb and mutilate (rip) made hw ninja work on a sort of priority system since you had a lot of control over when you reapplied your shit
also i fucking hate autoattack ninki for the same reasons, it felt like something i have no real control over and changing it to weaponskills will make it feel a lot more consistent

Mizzteq at least has competent production values and is pretty cute if you aboslutely need to suck off an eceleb.

Not really much to share, imagine that one kid in your class that is a nerd but he tries to be like the "cool" nerd and assert dominance and talk a lot.
Now imagine if that kid grew up, never changed and had a youtube with slight visibility. That's pretty much Mr.happy and how he behaves.

Honestly personality wise I have a hard time believing all the shit he gets. I've also heard stories from a friend in Elysium who said they were shitty to him right back. There's the possibility that people haggle him due to just who he is and when he reacts all your see is their side of the story.
That's why policy is to assume positive intention until I see shitty behaviour myself and it's undeniable.

It is RMT if they are offering to do it for real money. The problem is they can work around this rule by inviting people to a discord to 'discuss payment' and GMs cant hold people accountable or investigate based on anything said or done outside the game.

>That is what happens when a Calamity is near, or so I heard
There are two separate things going on and it's confusing people on this point. Right now the aether is thinning, and crystals are losing their elemental charges. The deaspacted crystals are a sign of a Calamity, but the thinning aether is different. Calamities are supposed to basically send the aether into pure chaos, not make it vanish. The thinning aether is also something that's been happening since the Battle of Silvertear Skies according to the researcher in 2.5.

Bard as group buffs while Dancer has single target buffs
Also Dancer is locked into doing dance steps once they start a dance, like reverse Mudras

Why are healers mad?

is this a joke you have to ask me?

I haven't gotten to 50 yet on my drk. I was a pure sch and working on RDM, but then got the odin drop last night, so now I'm thinking I'm back.

DNC/WHM/AST

Attached: husbando.jpg (562x1000, 331K)

>Lala

Attached: 1516812058557.png (487x594, 409K)

They accept discord screenshots as RMT proof now as long as the PF ad matches to the discord ID in the screenshot. But players have to go out of their way to do this manually instead of the GMs doing their job and shutting this shit down in-game using common sense and logs.

BLM
DNC
WHM

if dnc is fun it'll be my main

Yeah I agree. I think I would've liked some tweaks to TCJ, though.

I should've been clearer, by that I mean the people that would be garleans in our world. About meteor, since the crystal tower is up, dalamud is guaranteed to be in the sky too, the FFXIV team is just using the ABOUNDING LIGHT OF HEAVEN to hide it up there so that people don't immediately think about it before it comes crashing down.

I dunno man, look at how it works with PAL, DAR and GUN. PAL i the way superior option, clearly.
We also don't know how MON will compare to SMR, or BLA to SUM and RED, for that matter.

Attached: 4.0.gif (476x319, 1.1M)

>it's another FC invites you to the discord episode

Attached: IRENE_LEW_(1).jpg (122x124, 5K)

I still can't believe it got 4.0

TCJ already tweaked.

throw wide the gates

>BAR
>DAN
>MAC

You're just trolling aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mwdn5-nMJ0
Time for nostalgia

You free yourself from the vile presence of a biological male with the petty attitude of a jaded roastie. Pat yourself on the back.

>it's another FC leader being super friendly with you just so you join his FC and add to his number episode
>next episode is half the FC leaving because they are sick of the leader's shit

Raid fags insist that healers dps with ACT running so they can compare big dick energy against the worst DPS in their party. Yoshi thinks they're retarded so he's taking away some of their DPS to force them to play their role. These same fags think it means healer is being reduced to just hitting the heal key on end like a zombie. What it likely means is new content will have a stronger need for healer with more damage being taken by the party so you don't have time to dps.

She also doesnt ramble, thats my main reason for hating happy. He'll drone on and on till he hits that 10 minute mark

Blue Mage when?

Attached: BLUAF2.png (552x432, 272K)

More than just not requiring Ninki? It's still 100 seconds meaning it'll still be awkwardly offset with TA. At least doton combo might be dead, though.

Wait a fucking second. Do you remember Ivalice raid ending? Garleans got their hands on Tartarus.

>discord bad

>Coolest BLU to ever exist in FF lost in time to a husk of an MMO
Feels really, really bad.

Like what happened with Mide, we'll find out that the Allagans are the 1st Ancestral race that eventually created the other races due to time travel

well FFXIV first release was terrible, I played all over 1.0. ARR and onward is a better game over all

he doesn't wash his hands after using the restroom. true fact there.

>needs 4 units of material to make leve item
>the leve gives me back 8 units of same material

Attached: 1541953240147.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Based assumption spouting retard. Yeah im sure they're totally going to make content all about constantly needing to hear after 3 expansions. Were totally not just going to be standing around for the same 90% of the encounter, this time only pushing one button.

FFXI is still alive and playable. It's great to just go solo through the story if you never have.

It is.

>He’s on the the level of a street shitter
How disgusting

It amazes me how they haven't fucked over account piloters yet. It should be very easy to see someone's login IP history and notice a very suspicious pattern when one minute someone is playing in California and the next minute they log in from New York.

I went back a couple summers ago. Had fun with the time I spent, but BLU has basically been reduced to another TP spamming melee that just happens to come with a whole slew of its own utility. Still pretty cool, but I feel like a lot of the flavor was overwritten by "Mighty Guard and spam CDC."

keep using ventrillo or mumble then boomer

Not really an assumption when Yoshi P has said increasing healing requirements was their goal.
Is it a good idea? Nah, but they're going to try.

Case in point, this angry cuck right here. Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Astro is already confirmed to have it's kit refocused to buffs without as much rng so it can always have utility without as much luck. Don't follow any of the others but they're likely the same deal.

I wouldn't be DPSing so much if the bosses didn't attack in 100% predictable manners with long pauses between heavy damage, or if MP wasn't basically infinite unless people are dropping left and right.

Any outside communication is bad unless it's solely used for raiding

That you berzerker knight ? I swear I see that guy in primal pf looking for a gf or buying one.

>talking to your raid group
>not just nodding at each other and getting a silent victory

>The world would conform to my social anxiety

Attached: 1553102658828.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>yfw the 5.X patch series adds Ilsabardian zones and we get Garlemald in 5.5

uh.. how is that different from spamming the heal keys?

theres a reason leves are limited

>Socializing with people in a multiplayer experience is bad.

God just play single player games if you want to be alone so bad.

Not the point retard.

>game has chat
???

Because it'll get your subpar healer kicked when they can't keep up and people start dropping.

>paying to play
>in 2019
I'm comfy in my GW2 but why are you guys doing this to yourselves?

That's what he's doing.

Not the point, retard.

I dont even seriously raid. Any healer worth shit should still be spending the majority of time DPSing, be in roulette dungeons or savage raiding. Its foolish to assume they will systematically change all that, let alone retroactively for content below SHB where we will be further bored to tears.

In game chat is emphemeral and ill suited for announcements and shit like that.

Because if you look at the changes to jobs, they didn't take all non heal abilities away. They just simplified then and gave a higher emphasis to healing. So if you insist on being the 3rd DPS, you can still do that, but your mana is better spent on healing and buffing your party.
>Add 10% more DPS to your party trying to DPS
>Add 30% DPS to your party by keeping everyone alive and providing buffs
Hmmmm

>Voice chat is the same as text chat

Tank chads who is going burst DMC5 OST while leveling to 80

>Healers should be dps
No.