Why do gamers do this?

Why do gamers do this?

Attached: file.png (228x250, 68K)

Gamers will never sleep until women are literally fiction

Attached: 1458623475936.jpg (594x600, 82K)

honestly who the fuck even cares about this nonsense

Fabricate controversy? For clicks.

>outrage
That word

gaming would be a lot better without all the gamers ruining it

To guarantee clicks because they've fallen into the delusion that being a Youtuber is a legitimate career choice

>recommended

because of people like you who eat shit sandwiches for breakfast and crosspost between here and tumblr and twitter op

>female characters are invincible
>public servers are a borefest as everybody is invincible
>private servers have females disabled / ban everyone that picks females
Make it happen lads

>HAHA LOOK IT'S LE FUNNY HONK HONK CLOWN PEPE!

Attached: autistpepefans.png (634x1110, 92K)

>shilling ecelebs

gotta do something while dilating

He makes more than you i bet

how dare they using OUR frog.he belongs to Yea Forums.

Attached: 1556580163422.png (1080x1020, 475K)

why did mods delete my post but not the thread?

aren't women the majority of gamers these days

Can you stop making threads about this fucking retarded channel? Imagine actually watching his content unironically

Attached: 1550204125052.png (800x799, 704K)

>some troll says something stupid
>OUTRAGE!!!!

sure got your panties in a bunch

>another wojak

Do what?
Using Facebookfrog?
Every boomer on Facebook uses the frog i dont know what your problem is.
Pepe is literally a chat emote on Twitch lmao.
Its the bottom normie tier maymay

farmville and hidden object shit doesn't count

filtered

*mobile and games for all ages

a tripfag that actually speaks the truth, wow

Jumping on dead meme trends. This has been something since the dawn of Yea Forums. Just look at rage comics. The only difference is the speed at which people take it from here.

>posting le funny get woke go broke soi boi man
What did he mean by this?

baited for this EXACT response

you just can't help yourselves can you? you are just as obnoxious as he is but at least he makes money off of it

Fuck off, Jeremy.

>using reddit tier Yea Forums memes

So that isn't Bill Murray voicing Price, is it? It sounds like someone only heard him yell, and can't actually mimic his speaking voice.

>generic rooty tooty shooty game
>add in whamen for muh 54% of the gaming demographic is female in current year and they have to be catered to in a game they'd never buy nor want to play
>feminists: "women should be unkillable because misogynists will unfairly target female players."
>now everyone plays as a female because women are untargetable targets, rather than targetable targets.
>feminists now complain it's like a problematic japanese game made for incels because they're all playing as bigtiddy soldier women with helmet skins covered in smug anime girls.

The difference is that it was a cycle. As soon as other sites start heavily using memes taken from here user quickly abandoned them in favor of something new. This cycle was broken when /pol/ "took back" pepe by turning him into an alt-right symbol. Something happened there that resulted creative stagnation and the prevalence of pepe and wojak.

fuck off newfag

Remember Yea Forums, women either want everything or don't actually know what they want

>You will never steal random threads on Yea Forums to promote yourself so you can sell shits for incels

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Oh lord, they're ruining the clown world meme

>The Quartering

Attached: 3454565.jpg (504x568, 44K)

it was dead as soon as paul joseph watson started using it. dude's the ultimate meme killer.

I think you mean Sargon

meant for

im sure pjw used it first. i like both of them desu but still

I was meaning that Sargon is the ultimate meme killer in general

>Obsidian: gamers are no longer our audience
>also Obsidian: Microsoft, please buy us out, we went bankrupt, the gays and trannies we asked to buy our game didn't buy our game

true, but he still yeeted on destiny and nephew with nick fuentes so I like him

And then proceeded to completely destroy the political party he joined

I don't follow the party of britcucks but I highly doubt he actually killed ukip but nigel farage leaving killed ukip if I had to guess

NOOOO LE FEELS BAD FROG BELONGS TO 4CHANNEL REEEEEE

Farage marked it for death, but Carl hit it over the head with a shovel. All the edgy, abhorrent shit he said in the past on the internet with the intent of "pwning the libs epic style" completely came back to bite him in the ass when the media put him under fire, to the point where any media interaction with UKIP was basically "so what do you have to say about Sargon saying [insert edgy shit here]?"

It's not like they will ever interact with one, so they might as well be.

Have sex tranny

>still posting the frog
how much of a normalfaggot could you be?

Attached: 1558376765816.png (923x592, 285K)

Nope

>make new account
>subscribe to channels I watch
>notifications don't work
fucking jewtube

Attached: 1502314920583.png (469x452, 277K)

The eyes can’t process anything up 480p