Make your choice Yea Forums

Make your choice Yea Forums

Attached: 41523561.png (1607x750, 1.47M)

Definitely Bloodlines 2 because it's not open world trash.

I choose to wait until they're released to see how badly they've been fucked up.

bloodlines will have sexy goth girls

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Attached: 3.png (520x598, 563K)

spbp

Based

cyberpunk

bloodlines seems like it has a good chance of being pozzed mediocre tripe

lmao cyberpunk is pozzed shit read this man they're prioritizing gay shit over straight male protagonist

nope

they are tho lmao cdpr got fucking woke they're sjw trash now

nah

explain this then lol

bloodlines for sure

it's already been explained to you multiple times

learn to read

Both are going to be sjw shitshows

I hope there's a mod that lets me be a vampire in 2077 and a cyborg in Bloodlines 2.

lmao cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v and if it's a fucking demo that means they didn't even put effort in making straight male v content in the demo that means they didn't even put fucking effort in straight male v content for the fucking game nobody wants fag shit

>fagpires or cyber punk

gee, i wonder which one i should choose

Attached: 1559517159716.jpg (512x475, 39K)

yes to both

lmao read this man cyberpunk is fag shit too

go back to your favorite subreddit and ask them trans rights supporter

I choose Rudi

Attached: Rudi.jpg (1052x631, 87K)

Cyberpunk 2077

Every Witcher so far was improved and the Alpha Demo they showed looked promising as fuck.

cdpr they better change the font so i don't think of fo4

based

Attached: 1554565190797.png (1347x822, 260K)

there'll probably be a font mod soon anyway assuming it's half as moddable as TW3

Why not both?

It's funny you say that because there were a series of alternate reality sourcebooks that did just that. Night's Edge had rules for creating and playing vampires in CP2020.

christ, haven't seen that one

Both, because I'm not a child.

>gay shit
>promising as fuck
fuck off tripfag

based

Neither

The one without the sun

Both, of course. But my GTX 1070 is terrified of new games.

pirate

Both. Give me rpgs

Attached: 1559248297477.png (354x402, 127K)

Bloodlines 2 interests me much more in terms of premise, setting, and narrative.

Cyberpunk interests me more in what I expect the actual budget, scale, and polish of the game to be.

Attached: vtmb_blood mage.png (618x800, 198K)

Same. It feels like it's been ages since I've actually had more than one big story-driven RPG to get excited over.

Attached: malk isolated.webm (768x432, 2.95M)

Both probably.
Probably this one too RPGs are in a pretty good place now, it's fucking awesome.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the length of Bloodlines 2. If it's only 25-30 hours (side quests included), and with multiple story DLCs already announced, it will never compare to the scale of the last RPGs.

Both on my PS4

>being such poorfag that you have to choose
Poor people should neck themselves.

how many crayons do you eat a week

>mfw i realized i build my pc in 2013
I want both, but i get none. Not at launch for sure.

Attached: shit.jpg (436x600, 27K)

I'm hyped for both, but I would choose bloodlines 2 all the way, just because the cyberpunk marketing has got me worried, and it is open world, and i am tired of walking for miles in games.

>trannylines or some gay cyberpunk game
i'll pass both

Attached: 1554213024477.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>INFLUENCERS ONLY
CDPR's marketing team is full of fucking cunts

What are you talking about?

I'm going to pirate both, fuck paying for digital.
If Cyberpunk eventually gets a physical Complete Edition like the Witcher games then I'll buy it like I did the Witcher games

CDPR presents exclusive footage behind closed doors for journalists and cocksuckers. If you're not an eceleb you're nothing to them.

So just like last year? That sucks

Exactly like last year. They haven't fucking learned, burning through all their goodwill and pro consumer reputation for journalist (You)s.

Both

Attached: 1528862332714.jpg (3069x1992, 1.94M)

another shitty bandwagon that brainlets hop on, what's the point, no matter how much posturing you do every one knows you're dumb

Not getting my hopes up for either of them.

Bloodlines II is 2019
Cyberpunk 2077 is 2020.

Both because I'll have enough time and money to play both!

Cyberpunk, not even a question.
Vampire will be Outer worlds-tier garbage

cute

lmao read this about cyberpunk man it's woke sjw garbage

Shut up you braindead parrot.
Learn what corporate talk is.

>defending gay shit
lmao

>Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.

>faggot v vs based geralt

Can I choose none? I don't like how either of them look or the people involved.

I choose both.

Cp because i can choose to be hetero.
Vampires are fags by default.

>GTX 1070
You know nothing of terror. I have a 1050 and new games truly terrify me even if i can run the The Witcher 3 no sweat.

lmao cyberpunk is full of fag shit too read this v is the name of protagonist

Choose? What do you take me for, a peasant? I've preordered both limited editions already

Attached: 1558022213644.jpg (788x1000, 94K)