Any chance of this at E3?

Any chance of this at E3?

Attached: The-Sims-5-e1531573952286.jpg (680x355, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1WLeOsAA_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, TS4 already has a spot so they'll be showing something for that.

Unfortunately The Sims 4 is barely halfway through its era so no

The only thing that can make Sims 5 be appealing would be open world again and lewd mods.

fuck sims 5 i want sims online 2

what's wrong with sims 4?

Its shallow and boring

Props to its aesthetics/building though

When it came out it was extraordinarilly bare bones. It's not bad r/n (if you have everything), but it's still nowhere near it's full expansion capacity yet.

Taht said, the character customisation and lewdidity (both with mods) are the best out of all the games imo.

Attached: elle3.png (1372x1080, 1.6M)

Now? Nothing. But it was bare bones at launch

are loadscreens crippingly long? I remember that was the reason I gave up on sims 3 lewd modding

no university

Sims 3 has one LONG loading screen time because its one open world.sandbox

Sims 4 is segmented which a loading screen everytime you move to another lot, but it lasts for 4-6 seconds ala sims 2

No, but there's a lot more of them now.

stop posting this disgusting stick faggot

i want that exact character

Just rewrite Sims 3's engine for multithreading rendering and make it stop shitting itself when you run more than two expansions at the same time, and release that.

Anything else will be disappointing.

so is fitgirl a good place to start or is that garbage?

Strangeville = Impregnated

Attached: Impregnated.jpg (1242x1216, 549K)

It's fine, I think you have to redownload the whole thing when a new expansion is out though.

At the final state of Sims 3 you'd need actual black magic to fix it. There's just too much shit.

Wait for the next expansion, since they'll announce at E3

I downloaded a lot of Sims 3 mods and turned everything on in that NRAAS manager. My daughter and son are now having sex with each other even though they are both set to teens and aren't supposed to do that yet. Someone please help me fix this. I didn't want to RP Alabama. Thanks.

Attached: 5dd9fd7d5cb4b717c4f073b43d54a09c75ba7b24.png (443x519, 94K)

alright thnx fellas. time to shelve skyrim for now and lewd the fuck out of sims 4

I mean he'll still have to wait for it to be released etc. Unless he has a download limit for some reason it's not an issue.

build mode is fucking garbage, the deeper you go the more you see the flaws

It works
youtube.com/watch?v=v1WLeOsAA_Q

nah, but I'm pretty sure you need each patch before a new expansion

Is it?

Its been 3 years since i played 4

Please EA hire the mods from wickedwhims on Sims5

Attached: 1546709248423.png (1025x1080, 923K)

Please no, with lewd mods it becomes absolutely impossible to play the game normally without fapping my dick off and losing interest afterwards
inb4
>playing the sims

What's wrong with TS4 is that it has no drama. Evey single household I made ended up as a happy family where everyone succeeded at everything and everything works out. Can't make an interesting story without drama.

Also, every sim feels the same. Sims have no personalities and they all behave the exact same way. Very boring after a while.

until very recently you didn't have a way to edit terrain, foundation management is a mess and leaves cryptic errors when dealing with it, if you ever check a youtube video of maxis devs building houses you'll see they are literal monkeys

>playing the sims

>can't drive around town
>no university expansion yet
And if they do add university at some point, I hope they aren't rabbit holes.

University is the only famous expansion remaining now, and they can add cars into it too, since cars and college combine well

Other people like her. I need new ones though
Good luck! Share Sims next time :)

Attached: elle4.png (1117x1080, 1.74M)

>get basementdrugs off yiffparty
>it's worse than the free version gameplay-wise
Anyone else using this mod?

Neck yourself pedo fuck.

>No university xpac
>Everything is happy-go-lucky
I do like the cartoony maxis match style though.

Why the fuck does this make my dick feel so funny god damn it

>what's wrong with sims 4?

Pretty much nothing at this point beside the +300 dollar price tag

nothing

Attached: Beornslodge.jpg (3832x4280, 2.88M)

only if todd's in a good mood

tfw you still plays Sims 1

who /year 2001/ here?

Attached: 9WFhXP7.gif (300x225, 1.79M)

Well if the leaks are true the next DLC is tropical paradise

Attached: 000.png (1045x849, 263K)

>new town branded as an expansion
I hate this.

At this point I would just welcome more pool stuff like more slides and shit, there is next to nothing pool related so if its true and we get this I would like to see more pool stuff