Is there a link between the Army and games like CoD? I cant find anything by googling

Is there a link between the Army and games like CoD? I cant find anything by googling.

But since they want gamers to pilot drones, and the Army funded shit like the Transformers movies I have a hard time believing they wouldn't have a finger in the gamer pie.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-081628_Chrome.jpg (1080x1328, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGpylpkEMkY
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel/syrian-white-helmets-flee-to-jordan-with-israeli-western-help-idUSKBN1KC05W
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE
globalresearch.ca/syrias-white-helmets-ngo-soft-power-and-war-propaganda-the-moderate-terrorists-myth-exposed/5485128
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/?s=white helmets&submit=Search
youtu.be/HgfTNHtKebY
observers.france24.com/en/20180514-white-helmets-allegations-fact-fiction
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbStsy11j0
youtube.com/watch?v=JskxR_0X8rM
youtube.com/watch?v=QvAMA8G-aTU
foxnews.com/world/russia-withdraws-defense-support-to-venezuela
youtube.com/watch?v=8TKr4gfR8wM
youtube.com/watch?v=YoIJPwfsbqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Army is getting into Esports, they actually have their own twitch channel and ran a Street Fighter tournament. One of their soldiers is being sponsored by them and going to some major (I think EVO) for winning the tournament.

CoD was always mutt army propaganda.

DEMAND FOR PRIVATE MILITARY COMPUTERS IS ABOUT TO SKYROCKET

Attached: 20190603041635_1.jpg (2560x1440, 371K)

>SAS
>mutt propaganda
Not today Ahmed

9/11
never forget happy day

It doesnt count what you are you go always against russians or some muslim enemy, its always bombastic "america fuck yeah" movie sections.

>what you are you go always
Please kill yourself Ahmed.

Attached: nine-eleven.png (800x318, 26K)

>HURR OUR NEW GAME IS GONNA BE CONTROVERSIAL
>it ends up being generic "russia bad america good, brits are retarded" shitshow
Won't be surprised if they kill off price or soap.
Jesus christ.

Attached: index.jpg (240x200, 6K)

One big insurance job disguised as a false flag, They are cunning cunts. The towers were built with a flaw and would cost billions to fix

Attached: 897768435822.jpg (700x897, 250K)

We get to shoot muslims again? Sweet.

White Helmets are contractors, I wonder how much do they pay the media to be portrayed as the good guys.

Luck

Attached: 69298-full.png (778x585, 245K)

I find it strange that they operate in rebel controlled areas only.
So apparently there are no people in government controlled areas, and they don't need help.
They are not neutral in this conflict, no matter what media says.

Stop asking so many questions user. Just buy it.

>I find it strange
What you should find strange is that no one else seems to notice this or the fact they never reported or report of any rebel caused damage, deaths or shellings

Lucky Larry

So we are back to facing terrorists and russians in muddy brown desert again huh

>RT

This world is maddening, every bit of breath you take, every small conversation. It all seems to lead you to a nuthouse. I feel alone

Pretty sure the military branches are usually always involved with military depictions in media as long as it's in good taste (IE not shitting on american values or the military itself.

And it's not propaganda in BF?

you can't portray us armed forces in any media without sucking their dick off. thats why they aren't portrayed in marvel movies for example even though llogically they should, CIA would have to approve the screenplay if they were to be portrayed

This is a Russian news website, they're just butthurt

Nice free advertisement. Good job, RT. Дeбилы блядь.
Can't wait for this shit to get censored like "No Russian". Oh wait, I don't play CoD.

>RT calling anyone else propaganda

lmaooo

You know soap is already dead right

>kill off price or soap
Fuck them, bring back Reznov!

They revived him from what i've heard.

(((PULL IT)))

Why is Russia so butthurt about everything? They make Americans look reasonable somehow

Attached: 1286748571954.jpg (573x555, 27K)

Halo 3 was partially funded by the US Army.

Their politics have been revolved around crying and prenteding to be the victims in everything so they kind of naturally just get mad and go "see what i told you, we are the victims".

Im not russian and I am tired of American Armed Forces Wanking in every military shooter

I would rather play as an australian killing emus right now

>hey russian you are killers and terrorists and war criminals
>fuck you america
>lol why so butthurt

>Is there a link between the Army and games like CoD?
The military is heavily invested in vidya development, whether through direct involvement like America's Army or indirect involvement through things like the Institute for Creative Technologies which is mainly interested in Hollywood but has helped make a few games like Full SpectrumWarior.

This was all within the first three results on google what are you doing wrong

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1252x1775, 358K)

Of course there is a connection.
Even if the US Army isn't directly involved in the development of CoD it is still a game glorifying American militarism while reinforcing the narrative of the evil Russian.
CoD is very much American propaganda.

are you talking about russian, jews, females or niggers?

I'm an American and I have no problem in MGS V Ground Zeroes killing my " country men ". It's a fucking game. Who takes CoD seriously anyway?

>a news outlet is propaganda
whoa shit man...says a lot about our society...

I miss old games.

Attached: image.jpg (1680x790, 127K)

different company

You also don't give a fuck about niggers banging your daughters so what?

>You also don't give a fuck about niggers banging your daughters so what?

Jokes on you, I don't have a daughte

Games and movies are packed with military propaganda. Do you know how many dipsticks probably joined up because of cod.

I'd rather die than willingly serve Jews

I don’t get why people need dumbass conspiracy theories like this. Speaking of Russia, you have a perfect example of an actual FSB-perpetrated false flag terrorist bombing with literal piles of evidence everywhere, Chechnya denying any involvement, and multiple cover-ups with high-profile assassinations. That’s what a proper false flag looks like.

this time we're justified user... Putin is totally best friends with Drumpf and hates the gays!!!!

Where is proof?

>Russians again
youtube.com/watch?v=cGpylpkEMkY

Trump is the commander in chief though

>rt
>news outlet
Says lot about russian society

>RT

Attached: 1557267158221.jpg (500x470, 115K)

Well that was the time they made their own video game. You would know that if you weren't 15.

Do a flip faggot

there's a difference between a decadent private org that injects its shitty starbucks politicking into some things, and an actual dictator using his authority to wage a culture war on western countries

All anglos are scum.

>almost 0 training
One of them was certified by the FAA as a licensed commercial pilot.

>2019
>listening to RT or CNN.

Attached: 1550958558103.png (871x655, 750K)

Kys shill

>highjacked a plane with boxcutters
please tell me how big and brave you would’ve been when the guy next to you has his throat slit by a terrorist
>flew with zero training
literally press autopilot then turn stick slightly to hit the building. if i can do this is a flight sim then why couldn’t they? flying a plane into a building is easy.
>wreckage disappeared
yeah all those pics of the wreckage must have been fake right?
>3 buildings destroyed by 2 planes
you do realise that WTC7 was severely damaged by falling debris and fire? it was missing half of its facade.

9/11 is a fucking pleb tier conspiracy. so easily debunked. if you want to subscribe to conspiracy theories at least pick a believable one and not one than a fucking baby could see through.

Based

Oh cool, so Ghost is gonna survive.

*sigh*
If I could only be russian

Attached: 1558906018078.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

This. Anglos are the true Jews.

Basically the global threats IRL

Attached: 1543999279448.png (498x449, 456K)

>russian
>people
LOL
Russia has always been a shithole no matter what political system they try, jeez I wonder why...

Really, just an insurance job?, What about General Wesley Clark exposing the pentagons plan to take out 7 Countries in 5 years which started right after 9/11

Go die in a ditch

>Go die in a ditch

Attached: 1555372136797.jpg (785x731, 112K)

>culture war
holy cringe

It was good in tsars times

delet

Towers were built with the flaw of not being able to withstand an airbus flying into them?

You’re the same person

based schizo

Attached: wrong.png (379x115, 4K)

At least Russia don't demand anything, but you still keep shitting on them.

hey activision, stop with the futuristic CoD's
>they make generic as fuck WW2 about muh murrica D-Day, evil Germans and holocaust, multiplayer also sucked dick
>they make shitty futuristic battle-royale anyway
wtf activision, why can't you make another modern warfare like in the good old days
>instead of making a piece of entertainment they go for muh realism and politics while still making it black and white.

Seriously fuck off with your politics.

>At least Russia don't demand anything, but you still keep shitting on them.

Attached: 1551913810560.png (638x588, 143K)

And the white house is his kindergarten.

yeah but how can jet fuel melt steel beams?

>Rt calling anyone else propaganda
Lmao

>rt
>calling anything else propaganda

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel/syrian-white-helmets-flee-to-jordan-with-israeli-western-help-idUSKBN1KC05W

These white helmets fucks literally ran to Israel for fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Attached: 324234234234532.jpg (800x451, 80K)

we'll never be able to put the devil back in the box, politics and video games are now linked forever, thanks liberals

Only AAA games

>B-but what about...

CoD1 was kino but only the American and British campaign like the car chase or destroying the dam

>Americans will defend this

Attached: 1357199224158.png (202x184, 12K)

Lol no

Thread 404'd in 3.2.1......

Attached: 1543749400893.jpg (280x210, 16K)

uh uh REUTERS BAD
REUTERS PROPAGANDA

Fuck this actually looks "kino"! I'm definitely picking it up. Call of duty is back baby! Anybody know if theres a preorder link?

Based.

Attached: Me.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>RT
>Complaining about propaganda.

Here is your 15rub

Attached: 1519862372554.jpg (524x351, 17K)

>propaganda is okay as long as it's American propaganda

Attached: 62748.jpg (285x281, 26K)

attack the argument, not the person
oh wait you can't

haha epic man

Goyim exist to serve the Jews. Goyim live to die for Israel.

does anyone give a shit other than Dimitri

don't worry counterstrike 1.6 is still going strong

you're literally ass hurt about a fictional media

did you see Americans in outrage that the Americans were the bad guys at the end of mw2

no because we aren't giant pussies and understand nuance

get a grip Dimitri that soviet brainwashing has penetrated your soft core

Jews are a cursed, evil race so they had to come up with the Talmud and all that bullshit to cope

are these bots or something?

Jews are the chosen race and the rightful rulers of Earth.

Holy Shit

Attached: 1508985213288.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

>not a word about russians in the trailer
>russian top1 propaganda source runs ahead of the train trying to deny any accusations
You don't even need any proofs with these retards.

Attached: 1366322634494.png (336x327, 122K)

Here come the russian bots.

Attached: 153435893458942.png (402x458, 207K)

they are the new "correct the record" payed shills who shit up threads. possibly JIDF

Russians are so easily triggered.

Attached: 1550512238652.jpg (320x226, 23K)

Attached: 1541515857851.gif (320x240, 2.25M)

KGB?

Attached: hmnnn.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

But comrade, we had our greatest superpower. Sadly the it ended 30 years ago

Attached: 1551103579510.png (1052x756, 849K)

>but muh russia! release the FULL report!
2 weeks later
>w-wait n-no! don't do it!

>RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.

>Funded b Russian goverment

LMAO imagine just for a second believing literally russian state television xD

>Is there a link between the Army and games like CoD? I cant find anything by googling.
>
>But since they want gamers to pilot drones, and the Army funded shit like the Transformers movies I have a hard time believing they wouldn't have a finger in the gamer pie.

In order to feature real US military hardware or have their co-operation in any way, absolutely any media must have the US Armys approval in the form of portraying them in a positive light. I'm serious.

So yes, it's likely the US army was involved albeit only in the form of letting devs tour a base and look at some shiny guns.

Second, the US army has (or had) it's own FPS which blatantly was for recruitment.

>Hulk Hogan mutt on the right
Kek

tsk tsk tsk

Attached: 1548722687210.png (516x1599, 83K)

KGB would indoctrinate young professors in the 80s which will then indoctrinate students which will eventually become professors themselves, all to make cultural marxism destroy a country in itself.
So maybe. youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ&t=69s

maybe stop fucking assassinating journalists inside other peoples countries then, Ivan

at least their media is controlled by the state while cnn is literally owned by the nationless 1%

No, the gaps increased after DQIII, which really set the cornerstone for the series. It's been a steady 3 or 5 year gap since then.

>at least their media is controlled by the state while cnn is literally owned by the nationless 1%

Attached: 1554429163933.png (303x335, 130K)

point out a single russian nationalist itt

lol america gets shit on the whole time
grow a pair of balls

Accurate

Attached: 1528294253469.gif (487x560, 884K)

>at least their media is controlled by the state while cnn is literally owned by the nationless 1%
And russias state is owned by a 1% oil and gas oligarchs.

mockery is not an argument

do americans believe their media is any better?
looking into that shithole yours seems to be nearly worse in that it's visibly attempting to pit two opposing sides of the country against each other

imagine having a midge as president

Attached: fguGwia.jpg (1000x665, 202K)

This, Russia is a plutocracy.

Oh look we're at stage 3

>do americans believe their media is any better?
judging by this thread yes but then Yea Forums has slid so hard me white as well be reddit now

oh here we go again
if it's not trumptards arguing with sjw's
it's ukrainian shitters arguing with russian shitters

FUCK OFF /POL/ SCUM

Based /pol/ack redpilling Yea Forumsirgins

ok so you're blatantly retarded and you're jumping to conclusion JUST to support your dumb post

NOOOOO RT STRONG STOP LISTENING TO AMERICA COMRADES, YOU ARE WORKING AGAINST YOUR OWN BEST INTEREST.... JUST FUCKING TRUST ME YOU USEFUL IDIOTS

Attached: 1557193948152.jpg (843x837, 67K)

>u bot
>whataboutism
>no u
>"vatnik(175).pdn
Typical mutt "patriots".
Even bezmemeov cuck is here.

This picture is even funnier since brits are may be even worse than ruski.

>Russian propaganda outlet RT crying about supposed propaganda
Hilarious

>And then the eye logo made sense

Attached: Peter Lorre.jpg (359x368, 18K)

Oh look you are at the denying stage of >points out whataboutism
>uses one anyway
holy kek irony is lost on russians.

They have to know no one is buying it at this point.

>Oh look you are at the denying stage
ok user keep denying so you can remain deluded

also literally no one you quoted made any explicit statement that russia has never done anything wrong

yeah it's a reboot so they'll likely bring back lots of other characters
I'm kinda wondering if they'll bring back Gaz or Ghost since they use the same voice actor
>inb4 wallcroft is the new series protag

>asked to point out nationalists
>n-n-no I mean point out denial statements.

Ok look at >This picture is even funnier since brits are may be even worse than ruski.

youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

Attached: 1548191830152.jpg (4213x3120, 1013K)

>asked to point out nationalists
you didn't, you literally just picked some random posts with mild opinions on russia

if your definition of a russian nationalist is anyone that doesnt still buy red scare politics reinvigorated by modern commie liberals from the us you're fucking braindead
>n-n-no I mean point out denial statements.
that's what your picture claims though and it's why it's a misfire and does not actually work ITT, because literally no one denied that russia has done anything wrong

They were actually built to withstand an airbus flying into them. It was the burning fuel that took it down.

It was too little too late to turn the simpsons into a propaganda tool as everyone stopped watching it nearly 20 years ago

Activision is now defending Obama funded terrorism.
It's like they couldn't get worse.
globalresearch.ca/syrias-white-helmets-ngo-soft-power-and-war-propaganda-the-moderate-terrorists-myth-exposed/5485128

>Netanyahu and the islamic state propagandist glowies still trying to peddle their lie about muh gassad
sorry fren, gamers are woke and understand obama and sec of state clinton sold chem weapons to zog-backed jihadi terrorists and they're the only ones using them in syria.

>taking rt seriously
Gr8 b8 m8

>you didn't, you literally just picked some random posts with mild opinions on russia
They weren't mild you retard.
>if your definition of a russian nationalist is anyone that doesnt still buy red scare politics reinvigorated by modern commie liberals from the us you're fucking braindead
praising glorious russia doesn't make you a nationalist? You sound like a fucking retard honestly. You are stuck in the denial stage of your blind patriotism.
>that's what your picture claims though and it's why it's a misfire and does not actually work ITT, because literally no one denied that russia has done anything wrong
You are using a whataboutism to do so. It's really quite pathetic.

Attached: 1557620473188.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Someone redpill me on the white helmets.

Attached: 1544502369296.gif (220x150, 1.91M)

>Ivan look, they still aren't buying our propaganda!
>have you tried calling them glowing CIA darkies?

Attached: russian bots.jpg (790x524, 92K)

No skyscraper is built for that.

Of course I do. They spend my tax money of this shit.

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/?s=white helmets&submit=Search

There's no turning back afterwards. I mean it.

>They weren't mild you retard.
ok so you're insane
>praising glorious russia
point out a single point
>You are using a whataboutism to do so. It's really quite pathetic.
whataboutism is entirely valid, arguments and events don't exist in a vacuum

seems more like you have a flaming hateboner for russians so you're either from ukraine or a white liberal from the west

here

Attached: 1487939183570.png (300x345, 197K)

Comrade why are you still watching CNN?
Watch RT pls!

Attached: JДИИЎ.png (150x150, 24K)

>point
post*

Boxcutter or no, if you're outnumbered, people are willing to sacrifice personal safety to ensure their wellbeing. Thing is, the terrorists claimed they had bombs strapped on them too which is why no one fought back except for U22. In all honesty, if I'm on a hijacked plane I know I'm fu led so I might as well go down fighting and ensure innocent people don't have to die

I recently found a video taking about this, might interest someone.
youtu.be/HgfTNHtKebY

observers.france24.com/en/20180514-white-helmets-allegations-fact-fiction

Soiboys are crazy for LE SOAP FNG YOUR FRUIT KILLING SKILLS ARE REMARKABLE HURRRRR AND LE CAPTAIN PRICE CIGAR EPIC OLD MAN VOICE ANUVA DAY AT DA OFFISS garbage so no fucking way would they kill them off

>ok so you're insane
You are so stuck in the denial stage its starting to become scary.
>point out a single point
I already did, and you ignored it...for the third time.
>whataboutism is entirely valid, arguments and events don't exist in a vacuum
Except when they are used to defend your crimes of course.

>Pls stop picking on poor ol russia! You have hate boner.
No I have common sense and common sense dictates that nothing ever good has ever came from trusting Russia.

>They were actually built to withstand an airbus flying into them
WTC was built before Boeing 767 even existed

>I already did
you genuinely didn't as is evident from your posts ITT no one itt has done anything even close to "praising glorious russia"

doesn't matter though because any real conversation with you is impossible (ironic and hypocritical given your OP and the image posted therein) so have a nice day

>common sense dictates
that you should fuck off to /pol/ desu

>pack peddling and ignoring evidence
>Good day I'm done arguing and whille continue to deny this on my own time.
Please leaf and don't come back.

Attached: proofs.jpg (580x426, 34K)

>that you should fuck off to /pol/ desu
You mean the board that sucks off RT and daddy Putin. Christ you are dumb.

Exactly, go bother them, fucking retard.

>Meanwhile in Moscow
>Russia didn't work with terrori...

Attached: znakcom-336277-800x452.jpg (800x452, 115K)

>the russian cries out in pain as he strikes you

Russia is unironically an unstable and terrorist supporting country.

Attached: 1555937996229.jpg (640x887, 209K)

this desu
in the end we all serve the jew

dont forget the africa level HIV/aids rates

>all these channels did the same PSA calling out /pol/ for making shit up, so that basically makes them as openly propaganda as RT

remember when RT covered comic con and described it as americans using escapism to ignore their problems?

Attached: brainfart.gif (309x234, 540K)

>yeah all those pics of the wreckage must have been fake right?
right. no fuselage no plane
>you do realise that WTC7 was severely damaged by falling debris and fire? it was missing half of its facade
which would be the first time in history a broken facade resulted in all four corner supports breaking simultaneously releasing the building into perfect controlled freefall straight into its original footprint
>literally press autopilot then
lel

you're an embarrassment and if we met in person i'd hold you down and finger your prostrate until you felt like a real woman

>calling out /pol/ for making shit up
ah yes wikileaks had nothing to do with it :)

>Global threads
That's the mutts and China

whitehelm anything is as fake and propaganda as it gets.

Attached: 9b16c8fe7d6b0ce7.jpg (1222x1105, 241K)

and the russians

lmao no russia is a fucking meme

did wikileaks provide the hard evidence for pizzagate?

Oh, you didn't know? The reason GG was coopted and buried was because people discovered DARPA was involved in weaponizing videogames.

>full spectrum warrior
sounds like an autistic sjw.

If anything the media pays them to make Assad look like the bad guy and rebels like the good guys you retard. lol

You can't have a culture war with a cultureless country

their only form of direct power projection is to bully countries 1/10th of their size, which is pathetic, but their psychological warfare department deserves a raise for brainwashing hordes of unwashed mutts to rally behind them.

>mutt

Says the moor/hun/latin/ottoman rape-baby

>They are not neutral in this conflict, no matter what media says.
What? The media would lie about Syria?

WOW

kys retard

Attached: 5323.jpg (720x720, 101K)

1936-1945 never forget happy day

Price literally dies in first cod you braindead zoomer.

>russian bots
i think you mean a couple adds bought on facebook, the russia narrative is a total meme and im glad the establishment wasn't yet aware enough of the internet to stop people from arguing against them by excersizing their freedom of speech and information

america is literally burning with rage because russian spies actually did their job

fucking mutts

Attached: godspeed.png (600x746, 481K)

I got a juicy one for you

Attached: Lag is a bitch.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

>BBC isnt propoganda
>RT is
explain why

By design. Ever notice that captcha is now based on street view satellite images, like you're teaching an AI what things are/aren't? Sure is weird, huh?

Even if he was a moor/hun/latin/ottoman rape-baby, that would just mean youre the even more miscegenated version of him.

No i mean the bunch of nu/pol/ mutts ITT licking Putins balls

>CoD makes Russians cry
baste

Attached: rip kc.png (778x2411, 128K)

>Commies are the culprits of the deeds of the big corporations
Lmao, believing this.

They're definitely better at it than the discord trannies/jidf that tries to counter them. You can't even tell they exist.

oh

You know what the solution is? Get your country to make military games. Please tell me how it makes sense for USA-based developers to make military-centric games for another country. Spare me the bullshit, you people have infected culture enough.

>RT is state run propaganda
>Calls COD propaganda

lul

Attached: 1296764331122.jpg (475x559, 51K)

no its because they wanted to Rape Women dude...>!!!!!!!!
Everyone Point out and EMBARASS the Rapist SUpporter!!!!!! LOL he supports Women being Raped + Killed it looks like....

Submit to Peer pressure, weak Minded ones...

>their only form of direct power projection is to bully countries 1/10th of their size, which is pathetic
They are just like the USA but they aren't a global thread because they are poor hence they can do less shit

Isn't that video from iraq?

Imagine being a literal alien, non-resident of a country and telling the actual citizens of that country not to question the narrative of a significant terrorist event on their home soil.

>how does it make sense for USA-based developers to make military-centric games for another country
Have you not read any of this thread? Literally 80% of the MW series you play as non-Americans. Main characters are non-Americans.

I mean unless you are from the eastern europe you wouldn't give a fuck about russia projecting something and be so "omg triggered" about it.
Otherwise you're a retarded SJW who has nothing else to do except shitpost about politics on Yea Forums, in which case fuck off mate.

>implying russiaboo drones arent part of the jidf
subversion and diversion are their bread and butter, two sides of the same coin. Same goes for american muhfreedumbz shabbos goyim.

Attached: upa.jpg (960x458, 170K)

I never bought any of CoD games, and I m not gonna buy this one.
but as russian I thankful to Activision for publishing this game, simply because when our media starting screeching about something it's always nice to watch

AAAAAAAAAMEEEEEERIIIIIICAAAAAAANSSSSS

Don't you have a daughter to offer up to the lads from Somalia?

Look at this rape-baby.

>cod games mattering
>anyone basing their worldview off of cod

Hey I noticed people in this thread think CoD isn't just Five Eyes propaganda but instead has to do with "america" exclusively or something.

>Article claims game ad is propoganda
>Article is on literal propoganda site

Whether or not it's true or not, you should take it with a grain of salt from fucking RT

Rape-baby

Then what is the issue here?

slit your wrists, ivan

Attached: 1553397434487.png (516x1599, 164K)

It's an accurate picture, but did it really need to be posted three times?

Attached: ватник.png (567x438, 361K)

Its pretty fucked up that a video game would paint terrorist in a good light. Then again is it any wonder? Media has always been used for propaganda purposes, but the majority of people only tend to notice after the fact such as with a certain movie released years ago that pushed that the fucking taliban were the good guys.

Attached: 1481139634688.jpg (1200x936, 231K)

If russians weren't so bad at making games, they could have made their own propaganda CoD clone.

Implying Russia isn't in permanent denial stage.

>1936
Why?

He's a right wing Spaniard

NUKE ISRAEL

But that lasted until the 70s

This is all me. Sorry, but a russian fucked my mother. Why are they so goddamn mean to us, polski bros? Russia can't keep getting away with it! They are the real bully!!

Attached: 7dd851cc1ff78ef7cf1aee7efe1df53fc6aebe34_hq.gif (500x294, 531K)

Why are you quoting me?

Those are Assad's goons pretending to be crisis actors.

LOL

Attached: 1548877938572.jpg (1024x688, 665K)

Military tried getting into gaming few years back with America's army. That eventually went no where. They now just fund projects that look interesting by tech shows and let studios do their own thing since they're way ahead of the curve anyways. There really isn't a need to "push" people to operate tech like drones because so much of it is already learned by consumer entertainment that all the military has to do is mimic their gear and add a little training so they have operators ready to go.

Military will fund movies and lend equipment so long as the forces are always shown in a good light. Its why transformers sucks them off so
hard while Marvel dropped them after iron man 1.

I wonder how the people who vehemently defend such propaganda feel when they discover they were duped.

Attached: 1476284972816.jpg (1200x852, 266K)

It was more than a simple insurance job.

Attached: 1543340952561.jpg (816x2880, 771K)

Mutts can’t meme

>hurr durr i don't even pay attention to plot but we fight some russians so cod always pictured russians as baddies

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

>Silverstein
Was /pol/ right all time along?

bin that meme

Attached: 1554970506609.png (1312x738, 1.14M)

BF is even worse. Played BC2. Not a bad game but after all every russian that we see here is your enemy

they're random islamists who do PR crap during downtime.

Who doesn't..

>RT
Literally state funded propaganda

>In all honesty, if I'm on a hijacked plane I know I'm fu led so I might as well go down fighting and ensure innocent people don't have to die
People have that mentality now, but you have to remember that suicidal plane hijackings weren't as common before 2001, plenty of planes got hijacked but most were for negotiating over hostages.
If I was on one of the planes at the time my first thought wouldn't be that they were going to fly it into a skyscraper.

Russia is shit but you'd have to be a moron to trust the White Helmets or anything the corporate media says about Syria period.
We need to get out.

it's not necessarily the Army, it's the SJW usual suspects
Modern Warfare was full of quotes on how nation states are the worst thing in the world

>payed

>source: my ass

America hasnt outright annexed a chunk of another country since pre-ww1.

debunk this motherfucker:

wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack

>Is there a link between the Army and games like CoD?
Yes, not usually a direct recruiting tool though. America's Army was. The story of a man saving someone's life with the medic training in it comes to mind.
As for the bait image, RT is correct.

Mandatory

Attached: images(5).jpg (497x617, 23K)

>As for the bait image, RT is correct.

Attached: 1551670427652.png (1000x432, 165K)

Amerimutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Its funny how people who constantly follow multiple news sources in order to understand the situation at any given time are so quickly shouted down by people who barely follow any news and rely on others to tell them how an event should be framed. Its really something when a comedy show can be more informative than most current coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHbStsy11j0

youtube.com/watch?v=JskxR_0X8rM

Attached: 1481116860404.jpg (1200x886, 244K)

Yeah but aren't news outlets basically people telling you what somebody has told them?

>Who takes CoD seriously anyway?
Politicians, most of the others couldn't care less about big bad Russia in games.

That is why its important to follow multiple sources with different perspectives and do your own synthesis. For example I personally remember when the news was reporting that the US army in Iraq found a warehouse converted to a makeshift chemical weapons factory, that was full of supplies imported from Germany and had containers with trace amount of weaponized gases left over. Shortly there after Syria, a historically moderate country that was facing a civil unrest that was a times violent, suddenly was hit by chemical attacks. Attacks that were impossible to have been carried out by the Syrian government according to multiple investigations from American sources. A fact further verified by the Syria government's complete surrender and destruction of all chemical weapon capabilities by the American military with UN observers. I also recall reading the current report point to as conclusive proof of the Syrian government's culpability in the chemical attacks which essentially says in its abstract that no evidence suggest it was them, some evidence suggest it was not them, but it was put to a vote and all present decided it was them.

Attached: 1464382542597.jpg (600x575, 94K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=JskxR_0X8rM
Is there a version of this with English subs? The other video had them.

NPCs

>No dont listen to their propaganda listen to ours!

Attached: 1548169100245.jpg (362x324, 36K)

Man I can't believe Russia has tigers

Who are you quoting?

were really no parts of either plane found?

Keeps your head cooler in the sun

>Who are you quoting?

Attached: venezuela.png (628x1138, 928K)

My dick

There was a version with English subtitles but was deleted. The video is essentially about how the Arab Spring (now referred to as the Arab winter) was very much an extremist uprising and was backed by the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvAMA8G-aTU

Attached: 1478194835150.jpg (831x590, 103K)

Shared-by-your-uncle-on-Facebook-tier image, but even Russian doesn't want to touch Venezuela anymore

foxnews.com/world/russia-withdraws-defense-support-to-venezuela

T-I-G-E-R-S

the low iq people that buy and play them

>Shared-by-your-uncle-on-Facebook-tier image, but even Russian doesn't want to touch Venezuela anymore

Attached: 1552828657864.jpg (450x338, 29K)

You realize America has used "aid" as a trojan horse to smuggle in weapons right? Say what you want about Venezuela's government but they're more than right to be skeptical about anything America does. The US government is brazen about the fact that they want a coup.

What about my "Russian tells Maduro to go fuck himself" post is pro-Russian?

there are plenty of pictures of plane debris and even giblets from corpses that were blown up

>You realize America has used "aid" as a trojan horse to smuggle in weapons right?

Attached: Russian ((((Humanitaian)))) convoy..jpg (634x455, 62K)

He's mentally ill, don't bother him.

>RT calling anything else propaganda
There's some major ironing going on here

>BUT RUSSIA
I could not give less of a fuck about your whataboutisms. I'm an American speaking about American foreign policy. I'm no fan of Russia, doesn't mean I'm not going to call out my government's bullshit.

As long as I get the most hilarious russian voiceover and giant ХУЙ on the walls - I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TKr4gfR8wM

I wish Russia would stop doing everything reflexively against America only having to backtrack, it's hurting their economy and for reasons beyond my comprehension I have a soft spot for that cunt.

Foreign aid is a common tool by which to destroy a nation's economy and topple its government (usually to install a puppet). If you don't want to spent ages researching this the documentary "life and debt" is a great way to get a basic understanding of how it all works. If I recall correctly it also has a clip of American officials openly saying that food aid is used to collapse national economy and build American dependence.
youtube.com/watch?v=YoIJPwfsbqg

Nice self portrait

They're always right you dummy, you can meme out/pol/ as much as you want but in the end, time always proves then right

RODRIGUEZ, PROTECT THE BURGER MART!

>I'm an American
>Hello fellow americans

Attached: 1568958493576.png (402x458, 207K)

Attached: 1556746672864.jpg (1733x1080, 134K)

is cod finally back to slav murdering?

>Russia Today

Attached: 1532043064627.jpg (620x670, 94K)

How's the 9/11 our failure?

>White helmets
Did you know that there are other 'White Helmets' who belongs to the UN?

Pretty much. But lately it would be: Britbongs and Amerimutts good, Ruskies bad (and using shitty technology) all while the rest of the world are good for nothing and a few bunch of separatist faggots are able to get inside to some of the most guarded russian complex to get a nuclear bomb/bioweapon thing

Do you mean blue helmets?

No. There's a White Helmets Comission, founded by argies to help in places with humanitarian crisis