Tekken

FACT: If you play Negan you're a faggot

Attached: negan tekken 7.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqKdDwnPsDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FACT: if you play Tekken you're a faggot.

Attached: 197D4ECA-E7F7-40B9-ABCB-8A2543A968A6.jpg (729x560, 210K)

Attached: 0DA2DE8F-851D-4349-9876-AB2301D6277C.png (1064x735, 447K)

what the fuck
is this real? when did the walking dead turn into the fucking dead

i don't play tekken but negan is based fuck you.

Delete this

I hate Walking Dead but Negan is funny as shit in Tekken. I play him with karate gi, headband, katana at his side and a little ghost friend floating next to him

I only use him, Leo, Lucky Chloe and Bob.

Not cool

I play claudio

negan the vegan

Top kek

Attached: Negan and Rucky.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

BAD ASS!

PUNISHMENT!

NO! EXCEPTIONS!

I remember Tekkenfags seething on Yea Forums when he was announced. That was a fun day.

Negan is fun but I wish his stance was a bit better. You can easily react to the throw so you don't really have any reason to duck.

SHIT!

There's a TWD crossover in Tekken?

Yup, playable Negan.
OH MY GOODNESS!

Attached: Weird crossover.jpg (916x525, 68K)

Holy fuck, you got me.

Yes ALL GUEST CHARS ARE FOR FAGGOTS MISHIMAS RISE UP.

Attached: 1397049074736379.jpg (809x1300, 179K)

Attached: DWiD8RCW4AAqkaG.webm (360x358, 209K)

FACT: Negan is just American Majima

Technically, he was a guest in Soul Calibur along with HASHI!

ALL MISHIMAS ARE FAGGOTS

Feels good...

Sounds good feels good

In case you're actually wondering in that scene he's reaching for his bat, which is being held by Rick's right hand.

Neegan had so much plot armor, it would’ve had gotten Sean fucking Bean through all seasons of Game of thrones. That faggot did so much stupid shit that should have gotten him killed, and he did it in a faggy jacket 3 sizes too small for him.

NOCTIS
LUCIS
CAELUM

Negan vs Negan matches when he first launched were some funny shit. Haven't seen anyone play him since though.

youtu.be/qqKdDwnPsDM

Attached: NOCTIS LUCIS CAELUM.png (507x613, 368K)

Cause he's the worst character in the game. At least there is some reason to duck against gigas because of db2, but Negan there is literally no reason to ever duck

I'll bash your ankles with my bat desu

N-no

The way he looks and what he is makes me sad

i kinda agree with you, in comics it has a litlle more sense though.

I only recently noticed that all the guest characters except Noctis are villains

Attached: garfield.png (657x527, 46K)

Geess did nothing wrong

He did literally everything wrong though

TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP

Play Lars.

>Noctis not a villain
>spends the entire game being the pawn of Bahamut instead of teaming up with Ardyn to tell him to fuck off.

no I don't want to play anime

Geese was a good boy

Play Vader

Lei is based, right?

Attached: 924full-lei-wulong.jpg (924x520, 77K)

play marduk

>not playing a cute girl

But he's best anime.

stop playing steve.

If you don't play Katarina, Law or Lars you are a faggot

t. Red name stoner

Where the fuck is bosconovitch already

Is Tekken 7 worth buying if you only care abouy offline content? My connection is shit

it is known

No.
Unless if for some reason by offline content you mean local multiplayer then yes.

yeah, I mean the only online mode is vs and you can play that offline aswell as treasure match and tekken bowl and story mode

fucking absolutely not
Tekken 7 has zero offline content, unless like the other guy said you mean local multiplayer. If you want a fighting game with lots of singleplayer shit get mk11 it has what seems to be the most right now

are you serious? towers of time and the Krypt are online only, the only offline content you have in MK11 is story mode and local multiplayer, you can't even unlock shit offline

shit i forgot it's always online

Attached: Literally me.jpg (1200x675, 164K)

Attached: correct.png (419x615, 311K)

>get hit by Jim rageart
>SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

DAMN!

You are one of like two people to play that dlc by the point it came out.

Attached: neganposting.jpg (1068x1503, 495K)

Attached: 7A1351B0-205D-4D3B-8C07-8CB4679EFDEB-11630-000009910A2F3B87.jpg (300x400, 88K)

Based

Attached: 1558731009580.jpg (976x734, 163K)

Hey I just got to Initiate after owning the game for a few days with best girl Julia and have some questions, when a character grapples you how do you escape it and what's the general consensus on supers in this game? Seems a bit out of place.

Also is Gigas fun?

You break throws with 1 or 2. Depends on what grab they did and use Marduk since he's the original and better Gigas.

Attached: Aussie fap.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

If you don't play a cute girl you're basically a fag

Is there a point of no return with multi part throws like what King has?

There is usually a break for every part of the multi-throw

It depends on the grab, every character has generic throws that can be broken with both 1 or 2, don't have to pick, but some characters have specific throws which require 1, or require 2. there are also 1+2 breaks. With multi throws like king after the first one it just becomes a guess.
You can actually react to the throw animation to know which break it is but that's advanced shit.

okay, I suppose I don't understand then how pro players can complete those specific throws when it seems to me that you can effectively mash out of it, does it come down to timing then?

Gotta time the throw breaks. Mashing will get you killed.

Attached: RDC.jpg (576x657, 92K)

depends on the amount of twtich chat spam you are engaged in.
the more the better

Oh that makes sense, I thought I was just mashing too slow.

You have to guess between multiple breaks in a multi throw

I fought a Lei who kept taunting and drinking to refill health while he perfected me twice in a row

i don't know how many frames you have to break the multi throw breakpoints, but i think it's fairly strict, but like i said it's also a guess between every single break option i believe, so you have a 33% chance of breaking it past the initial one where you can react, unless the player is always going for one chain.

super are panic moves for newbies for when you are low.
learn to bait with them and bait them out as you go noone uses them in mid rank and people start to use the efficiently in high rank again..

yeah I've started to stomp players who whiff them and I've gotten to successfully bait them a few times, baiting players to whiff so I can use my super makes me fucking hard, it's so satisfying.

Attached: cum this far.jpg (367x21, 4K)

Alright, thanks for the info user

Yes

Which one though?

Attached: Surprise, Americans.png (1024x636, 369K)

Like the other anons said, you break grabs differently depending on the grab but I've found that most of the time people use 1+2 grabs so I just mash that.
Gigas has good damage combos, his 10 frame punisher is one of the best, and his 1+2 throw does crazy damage especially if you throw them into a wall.
However, he doesn't have a generic df1 and most of his moves are very minus on block or punishable so it's hard to maintain an offense with him. He's also big so it's hard to sidestep as him. If your opponent knows that Gigas' only good throw is a 1+2 break you'll have a hard time landing it.
tl;dr he's fun if you like landing strong looking attacks but he's not a good character

I want Lucky Chloe to dab on me

Mishimas are faggots spread the word

Is Kazumi a faggot?

Attached: Kazumi Mishima.jpg (1280x720, 104K)