Why did you stop playing Overwatch?

Why did you stop playing Overwatch?

Attached: 59B94DD7-45CB-4B7C-B9D1-D41CEA47A252.jpg (1665x2560, 822K)

The illusion that it was going to get good wore off.

After the 100th hour every match is the same

cause its fucking boring

I think it might have been the gay soldier thing, I used to log in for a quick match or events but now I don't even glance at it

Because online competitive meme games can't get past the 4th-5th season without getting shit and throwing the balance out of the fucking window, every single one of them

I still play it

me 2

>haven't played since 2016
>went back to check on it about month ago
>it still bearly has any fucking content
What the fuck is their promblem? What was even the point of the price tag if they weren't even going to bother giving us alot of shit?

1.0 felt like it had indivdual plays at the forefront, and teamplay as a good backup.
Mcree could destroy a team if he was good enough, so could Genji or Tracer. Now it just feels like you're going up against a huge blob of sheilds and healing, and there's nothing one individual player can do to carry the game.
You're just spamming into meat sheilds before you can ult and then try and break up the flow.

They wonder why the community is toxic, but the game promotes toxicity. If individual plays could make a real difference and you weren't wholly reliant on others there would be less rage over stomps (which constitute 99% of matchmaking, either you're doing the stomping or you're the one being stomped.)

Attached: hbdjgm4zrl131.jpg (640x609, 33K)

Attached: Banned.png (977x616, 67K)

The beta was a ton of fun.
Bought it, no longer fun.
nerfs, patches, nobody talked anymore.

still play.
i find it a good balanced shooter
and dota for my balanced moba
balance is key

Don't be a cunt.

this is exactly how it went for me

Like a month ago. I've been on and off with the game. Never bought any loot boxes and probably never will. I missed most events as well but I don't care much.

The best thing they added was the 3v3 mode. It adds way more strategy and team composition than I thought

>surprised

Totally justified because it made you upset. LMAO get wrekt spic

The workshop seems fun, the base game is shit.

It's not fun when almost every game is either getting completely steamrolled by enemy or completely steamrolling enemy no matter how you play.

Why is this a daily thread? Unironic free shilling or are they right when anons claim this board has paid posters on it?

Attached: 1461817375369.jpg (600x438, 64K)

The workshop is actually fun I can't wait for them to let us make maps IT HASNT WORN OUT YET user

Ranked made everything unfun
Hopefully the new make-a-mode will help alleviate that

I still play (when I'm not banned, LOL) but the game fell short on all of its promise and potential. It's quite baffling, honestly.

You expect anything less from the people who will ban you for being too good at the game?

Attached: 1559346975612.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

God-awful boring after like 1 or 2 games.
I figured it's not worth booting it up to begin with.