Did you try out her game, Yea Forums?

Did you try out her game, Yea Forums?

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-06-03 00-55-56.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

She is a lesbian and I can not support this

I tried out Io's game

Attached: Mega Milk Io.png (320x279, 74K)

They never gave me a code

>leave her behind with random men while you go into the underground for 30 minutes
Was Io raped?

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-05-31 23-43-12b.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

No. Based Oliver, evader of taxes, killed them all before anything could happen.

she was comatose. what do you think

*blocks your path*

Deepest lore.

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-06-02 23-20-15.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

>MILK

>no boob slider
it's shit

What was her fucking problem?

she killed them

>game looks interesting to me
>love the edge for the sake of edge
>it has Dark Souls combat
I'm still mad. Why couldn't it just be an action game instead of fucking souls?

>go into Io's memories
>they reveal her killing a countless amount of people while trying to get to you
Fuck, that would be great.

When's this coming out for real again?

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-05-31 23-38-53.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

it's probably coming out right after E3
they're going to wait until then to announce it

I really hope they post that questionnaire soon. I sure hope all you faggots make sure to give some feedback so we actually get a good game. Of course you won't tho because everyone in these thread is underaged and only cares about "muh milkers"

the game is already done, so your feedback doesnt matter

>the game is already done
It clearly isn't.

it is as done as it's going to be

you cant say code vein is less finished than big western AAA games like fallout76, anthem, etc

fallout76 is not the new benchmark.

I got used to it but I was playing it like a Dark Souls and getting my ass raped by everything. Then I upgraded my stuff and the game became boring and easy.

I need time to digest the beta and think If I really should put a pre order for that €90 collector edition or not.

Now let's just see if The Surge 2 does a better job at scratching the itch for more Dark Souls or I should just wait for From to release the next game.

Attached: 1529100786842.jpg (720x960, 415K)

My complains can't be fixed.

I want this game to have Dark Souls level of architeture and level design, but it clearly won't have that and it's too late for them to change it.

I want the difficulty to be fair but challenging even for low level players, but that's impossible unless they nerf the enemy placement and aggro (some enemies are really fucking fast and will chase you all over the map), but doing that would probably change the whole flow of the game and make the dungeons too short and easy to explore.

I want not-Dark Souls and this is clearly what these guys were trying to do, but this ain't chief. But I'm sure I'm going to have fun with this game anyway.

I want to FUCK Blade Bearer!

Fallout76.... user that game it's hiw own complete different beast. It was finished and completed, the conception is just garbage.

Have they ever added NPCs to that game yet?

>It was finished and completed, the conception is just garbage.
the game was so buggy it was literally unplayable

they didn't fix shit after the delay, what makes you think they'll fix things now?

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-06-03 00-43-57.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

This
What's the point if you can't make a completely flat waifu?

they did actually improve the framerate a lot
the queen's knight fight used to be single digit framerate
on PS4pro

The character creator was almost perfect but the mask thing meaning they basically had worthless lower face options is annoying.

Attached: D8D06HKWkAA0D86.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

alright but to take that long and only fix technical issues probably means that's the only thing you should expect

Nothing personal.

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-06-03 00-37-36.webm (854x480, 2.67M)

Beat her on my second try. She's a good boss though, but I wish her and Queen's Knight would stop making the frame rate go lower than my self esteem whenever they wanna get crazy with their movesets

How do you beat the 2nd stage of the final boss? I kept getting killed. Though the assist player kept getting killed first due to them constantly trying to rush in to deal damage as quick as possible. I was level 53 btw.

> Lesbian
Pre ordering rn
> Can't make a flat vampire waifu
Not buying anymore

Attached: despair.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Pro tip: bring along Yakumo. By far the best partner.
What’re your damage numbers like?

>I was level 53
you're way overleveled

>Though the assist player kept getting killed first due to them constantly trying to rush in to deal damage as quick as possible.
you want to stay close to the boss

A finished Bethesda game.

Can't remember too much, but I was using the bayonet that had about 320 damage with Louis' gift set.

>overleveled
I remember people saying you had to be level 60 at minimum to fix the final boss.

Attached: [Retrofit]_[AI_A-F&Ishin]_Kanon_2002_Ep10v2_DVDrip_(644410CC).mkv_snapshot_17.31_[2018.06.24_12. (640x480, 48K)

it's a level 40 boss
you'd have to grind a shitload to get to 60

>mia
OH NONONO

Attached: 1559572423791.png (665x496, 20K)

> 34 votes
OH NO NO NO

>giving a shit what 34 literal whos think

Why does she wear slutty when she's the most flat girl?

Attached: 1559573135500.png (1200x675, 1.76M)

has to make up for the lack of tits somehow

Then what's the best method to take it down in its second form?

stay close to her
and you're probably using a big heavy weapon
dont
use a faster weapon

Why no PC demo?

Console have always been the beta testers.

I don't have a console.

I'm with you, dude.

Not everything needs to be Souls-esque

Rin is cute. My heart belongs to Io, but the CV girls are pretty damn great.

game is shit
only use is anime simulator

Before consoles went digital it was always the other way around.

>delay game to improve combat
>combat is still shit

jank

there are like 2 or 3 separate threads for this for some reason
anyway since the feedback questionnaire goes till the 14th so it probably won't be out right away after E3
they also mentioned on twitter possibly doing another multiplayer test later
all in all, fuck bamco release the game already

Having only played demon dark souls 1 and bloodborne and not finishing any of them to actually compare them but this is my take

Pro
game feels very responsive
graphics are nice
character creator is great (could be better)
some cutscenes to better layout the story instead of having to read item descriptions
there seem to be quite a variety of skills to learn in this game.
its easy to ask for help or help anyone without needing a special item to do so.
but can reskin your character at the hub.

Cons based on the demo
the map seems to be like in Demon Souls or Blood Borne where you go to a central hub and access the other worlds from there.
Your companion sometimes carries a big fucking weapon that blocks your view when you are running around and he/she is following close behind.
the HARD map while fun. was really small but packed with enemies and 4 bosses
the enemy AI can be atrocious as in, not spotting you 2 metres away
The lock on can be a bitch when dealing with fast moving enemies like those hell hounds that cross you up.
cant make boobs bigger nor completely flat, cant change the height of the character either.

I will. Hope they come out soon with it, I got some stuff to complain about but I am mostly pretty happy with the game.