Best racing game and why

deep arguments please

Attached: car_5.jpg (723x720, 55K)

Attached: stacy.png (1280x640, 980K)

Honestly I’ve been playing the crew 2 and if you avoid the pointless shit like flying and boats the driving is pretty satisfying.

>deep arguments please
how about you kill yourself

PGR 4
Driving is balanced and easy (not retarded easy as in need for speed for example.)
Great car AND bike collection.
Based city tracks without pooftas offroad events.
Enough variety in events.
Sick af graphics for 2007 which can hold even today.
Snow Nürburgring.
Excellent OST.

gran turismo sport because i said so

Forza 4 prove me wrong

Assetto Corsa Competizione best sim for sure as for arcade racing games it's more subjective

Outrun 2

Pic related because its the only rally sim with decent graphics.
idk about 2.0 yet, but its basically just new maps and cars, driving stays the same so its the same thing

Attached: 1453987379-8813-jaquette-avant.jpg (1064x1500, 350K)

iRacing because no game has good ai so you need to play with people and iRacing is the best at keeping worst people out.

Sega rally 2 is the best pure balls to the wall arcade racing game ever. No HD remaster ever... fuck!

Apparently 2.0 is meh, FFB is pretty bad, DLC are crazy expensive for what it is. that's what i've heard so far.

Very true, which Class are you on which discipline ?

>Assetto Corsa Competizione best sim for sure
just delete "Competizione" and this is true.

While it's not the absolute best game, I'll always love V-Rally 2.

BallisticNG, everything I love about old Wipeouts but better thanks to customization and 60+ FPS. Fucking love this game, feels so good to play. Dirt Rally and RBR are right behind it but rally games are inherently flawed since the number of courses is small so you'll memorize them in no time, and as hotlap games they can get really frustrating with all the restarts. Still great fun though

Attached: bng - cassandra.webm (480x360, 2.02M)

2.0 is totally diferent game the tracks are actually narrow unlike rally 1.0 rally 1.0 still uses like 1998 teir wide rally fake tracks.

2.0 is the first attempt at a sim code has ever made bro.

I fucking home the new consoles make sim games improve and it was actually lack of CPU power that makes them feel so unrealistic. they been at the same teir of realism for 10years imo.

Sweden & Greece get plenty narrow

CPU power hasn't been an issue since the fucking Xbox for simulating car handling.

Burnout 3. That is all.

FFB is good now, and the base game has more content than 1

Not him but I've got a B-license, mostly slug around in the shitfest that is F3.

Might swap to FR2.0

open wheelers hm, never tried it, always sticked to GT3s, on A license

Racing games suck

dirt rally because you actually feel the road
every little dip and bump has to be handled with correct approach on throttle, brake, and steering wheel.

This is the best racing game

Attached: Crash_team_racing.jpg (800x810, 175K)

Depends. Do you want an actual sim racer because there's only two options.

Attached: 220px-Midtown_Madness_2_Coverart.png (220x257, 123K)

>There is an alternate timeline right now where Leclerc's engine didn't blow up in the first race, and he's leading the drivers championship

Attached: Charles_Leclerc_thumb_up_PA-700x367.jpg (700x367, 43K)

But that's any good sim