Which was the biggest dumpster fire?

Attached: shitshows.jpg (3132x1500, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQjn5nCzEyY
youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anthem easily, at least the others are still alive.

Attached: 0FC3A37D-0E64-46EA-A470-961FC590D78B.jpg (727x1251, 456K)

>bfa still the #1 MMO regardless of how shit it is
>anthem literal who when you think about it
>76 hyped so hard people quit their jobs to prepare for it

Attached: 1534282298308.jpg (655x527, 36K)

It might still be going, but 76 was non-stop fires after another.

76 was a commercial, technical, and legal disaster. It failed miserably in every conceivable way a AAA title can. Meanwhile, Anthem may have been a commercial failure but at least it actually works. BfA may not be fun or be able to save WoW but it's a technically stable expansion and broke even with development costs.

Anthem of 76. Battle of Azeroth is a culmination of long, steady, decline, and if you think about it in terms of financial success, all the microtransactions and shit are keeping it well afloat despite the development effectively being on maintenance mode.

Considering that 76 is the only game talked about in /fog/ and outsold FNV, WoW still has it's fanboys, Anthem

>Considering that 76 is the only game talked about in /fog/
to be fair it's an online game that lets /fog/ play together. if skyrim got a shitty online knockoff, I guarantee /tesg/ would also make the switch.

76 is a huge ongoing dumpster fire. Both the sorry buggy shitty state of the game and the related merchandise like the canvas (nylon) bags and the Glass (plastic) rum bottles caused a huge disaster. FFS my third world supermarket gives out canvas bags for free. Anthem is just a shitty game for many, many, many reasons but at least bioware is not committing blatant fraudulent advertising like bethesda is. Holy shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=lQjn5nCzEyY

probably anthem, at least other two were functioning as intended
shit design choices aside, anthem wins in both categories bugs and design.

Probably 76. Every time people thought it was over, some new ruinous problem came out. BfA isn't all that popular, and plenty of subscribers (including streamers) have jumped ship in between patches, but it still had a successful launch and there are still significant numbers of players, despite the questionable choices Blizzard has made. Anthem was in a terrible state at launch, and any attempt to add content to the game has long since fallen by the wayside as they try to fix the millions of problems that came up as a result of the game's inept development, but they've only managed to cheat their customers out of the game's cost. 76 was a godawful mess at launch, customers were given terrible cut-cost preorder items and offered five in-game dollars as an apology in lieu of a refund, and their support website doxxed everyone who's ever requested a refund from Bethesda, not just people who played 76.

more please
youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok

Anthem was a flop, but 76 was the true dumpster fire that hasn't been put out yet.

>people quit their jobs for 76

Surely this can’t be true.

>my third world supermarket gives out canvas bags for free

Meanwhile we literally get charged for plastic bags in Canada...fucking kikes I swear.

Holy shit I forgot Anthem even happened.

they both sold 4m copies though.
there is exactly 4m retards to fall for it. probably same people.

Anthem no contest. F76 is still being worked on. Anthem will literally be unplugged in like a month.

Anthem is definitely the largest failure, but nothing beat the sheer amount of glorious fuckups and controversies after the first few weeks of Fallout 76. Anthem just kind of petered out by comparison.

I agree. If we were to compare the amount of bugs, glitches and fuckups, it'd be a pure landslide win by F76.

76 is quite possible the biggest industry fuckup in AAA market yet to be witnessed, it's fucked on every level.

They were testing waters with how deep they can shove their cut jewish dicks