Game lets you become a vampire or werewolf

>game lets you become a vampire or werewolf
>it fucks up all your stats and is extremely limiting and you can’t use your abilities that often
What’s even the fucking point.

Attached: D839451D-C6DC-4ECC-ABDF-3AF7E8F69E55.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hircine's_Ring_(Skyrim)
youtube.com/watch?v=N-oecoIDLA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>playing vanilla werewolf/vampire

>Becomes Werewolf
>Terroizes towns and cities as werewolf
>As werewolf
>is werewolf

sexlab is good though

dude balance is hard lmao
*changes your FOV so it seems like you run faster in demon mode, but you don't*

Attached: 1539127953937.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

>have to watch the same shitty animation 10 trillion times just to keep the streak up even though you aren't going to be able to get any fucking loot when you are done unless you fucking sit around

>cant open doors or interact with objects as werewolf
it has god damn thumbs
what the actual fuck
who thought this was a good idea

Attached: 1536408597821.png (759x543, 448K)

It's a curse.

This is why the choice in Dawnguard never made sense to me. Do you want to keep using all your stats, items and abilities you worked so hard for? Or, do you want to become a vampire, and be limited in all those aspects, and can’t go out in sunlight, and will be feared by NPCs?

Maybe it’s more immersive that it’s a compromise, but I just never want to sacrifice what I’ve worked for with my character. I want to use my items and normal stats. They should make it so it’s easy for new characters to immediately become a werewolf or vampire so you can make that the entire character and role play. Don’t make me choose it in a quest like late with my main character.

>game has shitty form
>mods make it way better
i mean if you're playing skyrim and you're desperate for a decent werewolf form you could always try mods, or change the ingame values so you can use doors and look in inventories

Attached: image0-58.jpg (1100x1200, 417K)

isn't there a bug where you can just immediately go back to the werewolf shrine and get it back while keeping vampire shit?

Reminder that mods do not reflect the work of the devs, and the devs are the ones being paid to make a good game. Mods should never excuse shitty dev work.

Wait what you don't ? What the FUCK I hate demons now

>can only turn into werewolf once a day for a few minutes
Who’s retarded idea was this? I want to feel like a werewolf out in the wild and on the hunt, maybe all night. Not just a very short burst of power. It’s dumb how you can only extend the time by feeding on humans, hunting animals should also extend the time.

yeah, shitsux. what's the point in killing the mage if all you get is a crummy tail attack while the church boys get the super weapons?

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hircine's_Ring_(Skyrim)

I became a werewolf, turned once and then never again, I only remembered about it when I was told I couldn't rest.

on top of that the writing justification for it is super weak, you're signing up to be a vampire hunter, go to a vampire den, kill a bunch of vampires, then meet a vampire with an elder scroll and..... DONT kill it. DONT take the elder scroll. DONT return it to your base. instead you go "oh yeah a vampire like all the rest i just killed, who refuses to answer any questions, let me just take her back to her vampire castle and talk to her evil vampire lord dad and become a vampire when shown what kind of grotesque evil form i can take and what kinda grotesque evil people i'll hang with"

I guess I'll keep the zucc and rule with my dad but shit sucks. I remember trying a warrior build the second time I played so I could pwn everyone in demon form. Even then it sucked.

Well, that tends to happen if the transformation thing is an afterthought, in a game like Underworld, its handled much better.

Vampire lord is strong as fuck actually.

This however is so fucking retarded to the point where I can't take any part of the DLC seriously when the entire premise is "your vampire hunter character instantly makes friend with a vampire he's never met before and helps her bring an elder scroll to a clan of ancient vampires who want to kill everyone"

So it makes you continually unequip and reequip to use the werewolf form? That seems pretty silly... why not just have it permanent

The worst part is that there isn't mod that improves the questline by letting you kill her and then storm the castle

Vanilla vampire was way better than Dawnguard vampire change my mind. It was a genuinely more nuanced roleplay mechanic with equal reward and drawbacks but Dawnguard effectively removed all drawbacks and buffed vampirism into overpowered super saiyan shit. It's retarded

Vanilla vampire was boring as fuck, literally did nothing but give you bigger % buffs with necromage.
Also sucking blood was a chore.

it should've just been a permanent effect instead of a ring.

Vampires are the satan-worshipping secret society of Nirn.
Werewolves are meth addicts that worship their supplier.

>Didn't have a dedicated bloodcow to return to before stage 4
If you say so vampirelet

t. Durak

This
Not to mention Serena is literally stapled to you the entire questline with no option to make her wait
You literally have 0 freedom in Dawnguard, you have to not kill Serena but you can't side with Harkon either because Sereana's opinions HAVE to be your opinions

Attached: 20190512_111813.png (194x224, 2K)

Every other site I read says the ring only grants one additional transformation per day. Either way, doesn’t seem that great

That goes for the entire game, absolutely no meaningful choices to make.

I can't figure out mods. Sad.

WEREWOLVES ARE COOLER THAN VAMPIRES. WHAT DOES A VAMPIRE EVEN DO BESIDES SUCK BLOOD (AND DICK)? Sad!

And she's terribly popular for some reason

This game is literally only good as a nature walk sim change my mind

didnt you ge tthe ability to fly with dawnguard? Thats a big deal if you're playing without mods.

Morrowind had three joinable vampire clans while the other games have almost nothing

If by fly you mean hover slightly then yes

>bethesda

Attached: 1421712124918.jpg (1300x957, 129K)

Dragonborn lets you ride dragons, that's pretty much it.

yiff in hell furry

>add perks that enhance damage
>add means of enhancing the damage of gear tenfold
>perks that enhance damage do not interact with the damage enhancements of gear and instead use the base damage
How do you fuck up that badly? And how do you not fix this with multiple post-release patches, or later releases?

Attached: 1522796996909.jpg (500x667, 38K)

I was gonna say that Skyrim is a good modding base, but it's not. The core gameplay and progression fucking sucks and is uninteresting by its nature. You can't do anything to make fighting things in Skyrim actually enjoyable since it's just DPS/HP tests where you hit LMB a lot or go Stealth Archer and one-shot people. If Skyrim had a combat system more akin to a more visceral Mount and Blade then it may be acceptable, but it's just so bland.

>forces you to cooperate with a leech
>no option to just PURGE from the beginning
I like how the crossbows feel and that's the best part of Dawnguard. Plus the Dawnguard castle is comfy.

Vampires:
>immortality
>magical powers, charisma and physical strength
>capable of ruling from the shadows and blending in to society
>receive powers in exchange for becoming Molag Bal's bitch
Werewolves:
>gain physical strength
>go berserk at random times
>gain extremely addictive pleasure from hunting
>Hircine promises to feed their addiction in their afterlife

Literally addicts, even the powers they gain are nearly the same powers meth addicts gain.

I agree, but it’s a good one. No other open world game is as satisfying for kind of just walking around and feeling like you’re on a nature walk

IT
JUST
WORKS

This pisses me off the most. There's often only one solution to solve a particular quest, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Fuck you, kill Parthuunax. No other solutions given.

>even the powers they gain are nearly the same powers meth addicts gain.
Holy fuck this is one of the funniest sentences I have ever read.

>dragonborn
>devour dragon souls
>no option to turn into a dragon

>Vampire lord is strong as fuck
Maybe if you play or easy and are level 10. Once you get to high leves and everything starts scaling like your whore mother you realize its weak as shit.

You can literally pick shit up with vampiric grips and throw them directly into the air to kill them with fall damage.

There is literally a shout for that

>werewolf is a useless at-will buff and wereism is pretty much just an excuse to ignore diseases
>they changed vampirism to not even take damage under the sun or for anyone to notice a hungry vampirism, so it's pretty much exclusively for abusing Necromage and roleplaying Twilight
Wereism and vampirism fucking sucks in Morrowind too but at least that game made them feel like curses (which they are) rather than yet another end-of-questchain power up. How the fuck is Skyrim such a step down?

Attached: seething.png (1109x991, 782K)

vampiric grip is the single most broken spell in the game

at least you'll get the best girl

Attached: 14470305785932.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

God I fucking hate how they force that Delphine cunt on you.
>we serve the dragonborn, it is our mission
>oh also you gotta kill this guy because we want that, if you don't we will refuse to serve you

Attached: mad lad.jpg (1552x668, 441K)

What are some games where I can play as a cool were-man? Only game I know is WoW with the Worgen

And more importantly, a good healthy relationship with your dad

And its still a piece of crap compared to max out heavy armour with enchanted one handed damage and enchanted upgraded axes.

Why is the vanilla werewolf model so ugly?

Terraria.

It looks like a giant rat.

SHe'f a vampire waifubait, what did you expect?

Attached: literary_first_pic_on_deviantart.jpg (610x715, 149K)

Skyrim makes for a pretty good comfy sim, moreso than most games. I like to ignore the main quest and sort of just have my player house and walk around. Something about the game has this hypnotic and cozy quality if you ignore the quest lines. I like how you can walk up to a cooking pot, oven or forge and you can actually see your character doing it and it opens up its own crafting menu. Most games just out all the crafting in one menu but I like how Skyrim separates it based on what you’re using

Install
>Moonlight Tales Essentials + Halloween Overhaul
>Lupine - Werewolf Perk Expansion
>PWC - Permanent Werewolf (steam workshop)

Attached: 1434146928.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Really? I only ever played through the vanilla at release and then a couple times trying and failing to get sex mods to work, is that a DLC shout or something?

That werewolf is too gay looking. Monster werewolves are the best werewolves, though the one in the OP looks like shit too.

Never heard of the Halloween mod before, looks comfy

Morrowind is the best since you actually interact with Hircine in a meaningful way. Hopefully TES 6 adds more in-depth Daedra interaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=N-oecoIDLA4

>Hopefully TES 6 adds more in-depth Daedra interaction.
>Hopefull (future Bethesda game) adds more in-depth (anything)
Lol.

That's a pretty hot werewolf, too bad trying to mod this game takes several days just to get all the pre requisites to set up, test compability, hunt for all the necessary framework mods and then realize half the shit you need isn't updated for SE and you can't buy the normal version with the DLCs anymore so you give up. Like I did.

Both times I played Skyrim, I got as as far as unlocking the fus-ro-dah shout, and never advanced the story beyond that, and have never done any of the civil war.

If the accursed is gay, is the werewolf gay too?

Obviously yes, it's still the same person. Watch your back, wanderer!

just the fact you can is great

Where's Starfield Todd? Why is 76 so shit Todd?

>you can’t use your abilities that often
But vampire lord can be triggered at any moment. It's still retarded without mods to fix it because you're weaker the more fed you are.

>"Ah i know, I'll mod skyrim to make it fun!"
>Spends an hour modding the game
>Lose interest in playing skyrim
>repeat every 4 months

Attached: 1513842219886.jpg (313x254, 56K)

That's probably the main problem with werewolf, it's a daily power without the ring (which you need to fuck over your patron daedra to get) and yet you constantly need to turn it off because you can't interact with anything while as a wolf.

You can pretty much get all the DLCs for free, they're installed the same way a mod would, it's what I did.

>which you need to fuck over your patron daedra to get
Nah Hircine is cool with it, a hunt is still a hunt.

It’s a damn curse

Modding elder scrolls games is the fun part. The only reason you should bother playing them is to make sure you modded them correctly. Once you're sure you've got them running, you quit again. You have won.

I wish there were more games that let you turn into a werewolf. There aren't many games that let you do so, the only ones I can remember is Altered Beast and some CRPGs in which shapeshifters are usually trash even for early-mid game.

>Modding elder scrolls games is the fun part.
It's not modding Ithaca what's important. It's the fapping while browsing and installing the mods what matters.
- Homer.

I wish they got more attention in general. Although maybe it's a good thing they don't.

Attached: wolf fight.webm (1080x608, 2.42M)

I like playing Worgen in WoW but it seems like everyone hates it and makes fun of it. Maybe companies think people find werewolves lame.

The best part is when you finally find all the mods you want and get them all installed
Only for it to crash so often it's unplayable

That's because only furries play worgen

Blizzard dropped the ball pretty hard with the Worgen. They also get shit on because muh furries.

Shit man, brutal. What's this from? And what was with that gay bouncing at the end?

Love, Death & Robots on Netflix
It's pretty good

No I just like the idea of playing as a were-man because it’s cool. It’s just fun to be a wolf man, it’s not a furry thing.

Oh I heard about that, for some reason I decided not to watch it but I don't remember why.
I'll trust my past self and will continue to not watch it, neat fight though.

That's why you install mods to make being a vampire / werewolf good

Infamous did a cool vampire

Attached: greymane_0.webm (720x720, 1.01M)

>were-man
>literally means man-man
Sounds pretty gay

cute

The episodes are completrly different from one another. You can just watch the 20 minute werewolf one

I've sunk tons of hours into Skyrim, but I've never even used the transformations. They suck. I tend to forget they exist.

Resist disease perk if you are neither a Bosmer not Argonian, but only if you have no intention to use the (very) rested or lover’s comfort buff. I played the Companion quest line, but never actually used it after that.

I remember when the companions story forced me to transform into a wolf, and then I literally just stood still and waited for it to wear off since I generally refrain from killing unique NPC's.

Attached: rockonoise.gif (774x716, 377K)

why does no tes game let you become a lich yet?
what the fuck todd

Attached: 1555651838730.jpg (558x394, 16K)

>game lets you become a warlock
>there is a hard cap on spell damage, but no hard cap on scaling enemy health at higher levels, meaning by level 35 (not even close to max) enemies will have so much HP that spells are utterly worthless
I fucking hate skyrims magic, at least in oblivion you had the option to craft new spells which scaled to your stats

Don’t kill Mario
>Greybeards will still help you find words of power
>Dragon bro lets you swap out Meditations
Kill Mario
>You go on Dragon killing quests to outside word walls you might already visited
If you get them early before Dragonrend you already can have Dragonsbane (without stolen tag) and Esbern’s Potion without killing Dragon bro. Furthermore the Blades that you recruited are still perfectly fine to continue to be followers. There is no “dilemma” here. Paarthurnax is the only one that can give you a valid reason to kill him ironically enough, but there is literally no benefit even from a villains standpoint. Screw the Blades.

Attached: 8BC9CBBB-482F-4F56-B9AA-F3B9E8390298.jpg (600x479, 75K)

Liches are OP for the player character.

This. But at that same time per , a game that needs to be so heavily missed with mods to patch the game and then have the quality content to make it enjoyable say a lot at the incompetency in making the game. They use such a buggy and out of date creation kit engine that has not changed since Morrowind. Awesome at the time, but it shows it’s age with its constant bugs and crashes.

It took too long for me to realize the only reason when enemy npc warlocks nuke your HP is when they are spamming the strongest mage attacks available.

is there anything more fun than hunting in werewolf form behind Riften from dusk til dawn?

Attached: 20190314004531_1.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

It's not the engine, Bethesda just don't give a shit. Modders have fixed most of Skyrim's bugs and Bethesda didn't bother using a single one of them in a patch or the re-releases. They don't care.

Nope, you know what's good in life.

>game lets you become a vampire or werewolf
>you can rape and knot every female
Thank you, based mods.

>crossbows are the best part of Dawnguard
and even then they have that retarded reload with the stupid bulky handle on top of it and only given steel and dwemer variants. No glass, no daedric, no ebony, no dragonbone, no auto bow which is something the dwemer would definately have made, no mini one handed crossbow, and no unique crossbows. Just two crossbows that become obsolete after getting higher level bows.

Well if you weren't in werewolf form you'd be a stealth archer, so I guess werewolf form is mildly more entertaining than that.

>Game lets you be the head of any guild you're in even if you don't really have the skills to be so and even earned the position in the slightest
lmao

The Dragon shouts are a branch of Magic themselves, and you are the only one that can do it who wanted to join. In-universe they are supposed to be more powerful than the regular spells you can learn anyway, and any player with their salt is going to max the magic school of enchanting anyway.

I remember when shitters started playing vermintide and they complained about how slow it was and just increasing the FoV "fixed" the problem

Don't forget you can be initiated in like less than a day in game.

>it fucks up all your stats
So pic not related?

>no more regional guild halls

Attached: 1481344435030.jpg (306x222, 24K)

>So you're the new recruit?
>You're our only hope!

>duhhrrrr duhhrrr duhhhhrrrrrrrrr
Here's a meaningful choice: Don't join the Companions.
Don't join the Thieves' Guild.
Don't join the Dawn Guard.
It's a choice to join those things. Once you strap in, you're in for the ride (unless you neglect your duties, another choice), but that's your choice. You're not railroaded into doing anything. Your entire adventure is your choice. There's plenty to do besides joining the Mages' Guild.

Attached: 1508116119993.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>What’s even the fucking point.

Making you whine about how being a werewolf/vampire seems cool but actually sucks balls. Every fictional werewolf or vampire does it, they wanted to give you the full experience.

>it's a choice to even play the game in the first place!
Faggot

Oh please, you're bitching that there are no choices, but as far as choices are concerned, the only other written games that even compare are Elder Scrolls games.
But you're a bitch, so bitching is what you do. Instead of bitching, come up with a game where "huhr duhr ur choice have so much meening!2"

Hunting in the forests of Riften is great in general if you have some tree and grass mods.

>context is about a secret werewolf cult
>kill shit as a werewolf
>get a bounty

Attached: 1534286342445.jpg (263x309, 24K)

it's a curse dude

>turn into werewolf
>okay i bet i can thrash some motherfuckers like this
>die almost instantly while doing eh damage
companions are shit

Unless the mod(s) is known to have problems. If you crash so often that it's unplayable, it's most certainly because you didn't build your load order properly (ie it's your own damn fault).

lmao here's another choice, not playing the game at all

it's a curse not a super power

if it was good to be a werewolf or vampire everyone would do it

>oh man why are there large downsides to these LITERAL CURSES

Attached: 1419190745461.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Guys I think I have a fetish for portals in underwear that can't be removed

>werewolf guild
>daedra cultist guild
>tomb raider guild
>vampire friend guild

Dark Brotherhood was the only guild that had its shit together which is ironic because the whole questline is about them not having their shit together

Attached: 1530831924791.jpg (480x270, 16K)

You don't have to kill blondie Iyoujust walk past her and fuck off.

hunting at the ghost sea in werebear form

>guild of murderers who worship a concept
Yeah they sure do have their shit together.

I wanted to reinstall SSE and mod it or should I just try daggerfall?

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 12K)

VR or bust
Daggerfall is a completely different experience than Themepark Scrolls, you probably wouldn't like it. The dungeons aren't fun rides with a convenient exit, they're dark serpentine holes in the ground where monsters live and adventurers die. Sometimes the only reward for visiting one is getting back out alive.

I liked Legend Of grimrock, ultima underworld and arx fatalis a lot. What is the biggest difference to morrowind and these games?

Attached: 1504066680101.gif (256x256, 191K)

it's hot

You can't be the thieves guild leader until you build up the whole organization doing tons of small jobs in each hold

grimrock is a blobber but tedious dungeon diving in uninspired semi random levels is certainly Daggerfall
The other two aren't remotely as sandboxy as elder scrolls but that means their content is way more focused and entertaining though lesser in scope and lacking in freedom.

Is that before or after you pledge your eternal soul to Nocturnal in exchange for some shitty loot and daily power

You can't be the guildmaster until you do, doing it before the nocturnal business is better.

Anyone feeling the sudden thirst to be rutted by a sexy werewolf?

>you can choose between werewolf and vampire
>literally zero downsides to become a werewolf except you will not have well rested buff that gives you a small amount of extra exp
>if you choose vampire you can't do shit and limited in everything

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Skyrim were-ism
>downsides
>curse
Literally the only downside is that by the mid-game you're stronger in your base form than as a werewolf. That's what he means by fucking up your stats

Oh and also you miss out on the shitty 8-hour 10% exp buff you get from resting that no one even noticed

Its pretty clear she is meant to be the Dragonborns Waifu. She is completely umarriable by any normal means, bethesda even went through the effort of making sure its not just a easy toggle in the creation kit. Feels weird to have this stuff forced onto your character.

>everyone saying “it’s a curse”
It’s supposed to be a curse in the sense that normal people would fear and hate you. Otherwise, it should be fun to play as if that is your inclination. If I want to be a werewolf and live off the hunt, away from society, it should be fun and not boring or made impossible by the dumb mechanics.

Automaton will fix this issue.

Yeah and some people think cutting off their own dicks is a beautiful thing, go fuck off to your woods you filthy furfag

She's one of 3 skyrim characters with a personality and an actual voice actor.

How did they drop the ball with worgen? They have cool lore, cool racial abilitiy of not having to need a mount. And personally I like how they look though most people don’t. But I think they’re one of the more fun examples of werewolfves in vidya

I would if the game let me instead of letting me use it once a day for 3 minutes

You can ask her to marry you with an amulet of mara when you're infiltrating the castle and she declines because she hates temples but that doesn't mean she's not your gf

>>Spends an hour modding the game
I fucking wish it only took that long.

>download
>mod for two days
>run around getting gang raped by bandits
>get aggravated by NPCs constantly throwing quests at you
>uninstall

I just want to fuck a female demon.
Is that too much to ask?

How Do I into TESedit?

Attached: 1559488946255.jpg (941x941, 59K)

Is there even any other character besides Serana who can interact with the objects around and is moving arms while talking?

Attached: 400.jpg (585x392, 91K)

Nope. Serana’s AI was a deliberate design choice, and was never implemented to any other followers after that.

skyrim was dogshit and an insult to our intelligence

let it die

Werewolf mastery is the name of your mod

I can't remember if Teldryn Sero can but they put about as much effort into him he has comments all over Skyrim and Solstheim

>uninstall because it's taking up like 70GB

>Dragon spawns Everytime I fast travel to dawnstar
>Vampires spawn Everytime I ft to whiterun
>All my NPCs get gang raped before I can finish one question line
I cannot keep vampire and dragon cock off my poor npcs

They fixed the vampires in the special edition I haven't seen whiterun or any major cities get attacked since the legendary edition. You have to talk to Isran and get Serana before the smaller towns get attacked.

>become the Archmage
>that faggot Farengar still tells me to join the Mages guild

>become Thieves guoldmaster
>Maven threatens me, she will send thieves guild after me.

Attached: 1466459505537.jpg (535x462, 64K)

Werewolf in Skyrim is good for one reason.

Immunity to all diseases.

I want you to take what you just typed and paste it into a search engine of your choice.

>What's the point
The point is "Oh fuck we do not feel like balancing this shit because it's too mechanically separated from the core gameplay standards"

Even if it had fucking crab clwas it should be able to kick down a door

I don't even remember any diseases in Skyrim, what were they? -1 to magicka or something?
Meanwhile in Daggerfall I'd die from rabies just leaving the first dungeon.

Are vampires usually cannibals? I know they suck blood, but i was surprised when I got to the castle and they were straight up eating humans. It was more gross than I was expecting.

They probably enjoy chewing on the bloody bones like a dog

They're already drinking blood so why not

You need roughage or you get diarrhea

Two of them reduce your defense and damage by 25%. There is also one each for health, stam and mag that makes the regeneration piss poor.

Literally all of Dawnguard questline is obsolete. Just fucking kill Harkon. The bow should be a side quest and then maybe only for vampires since blotting out the sun is all it’s good for.

Your lightsettings hurt my eyes

Attached: IxJJh3x_d.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Harkon and his group are too powerful to kill alone at least that's the excuse you have to give Isran

You can kind of do this, I've done fucking hours and hours of testing all kinds of combat mods and tweaking stuff, but the leveling/RPG nature will eventually fuck it up anyway. The best combat is when you don't have to hack a bandit wearing a fur loincloth 500 times with your two-handed sword to kill him, but tweaking damage like this makes the combat sometimes insane and everyone is one-shotting everyone else.

I only mess with combat and magic mods and play nature walk/camping simulator anymore.

You can do that? I went with the demon and just killed the dad and made myself king IIRC. It's been a while.

Uh that's like what meth addicts think is happening vs. what is actually happening. Sorry, you don't gain magical powers, charisma, strength, and can blend in and rule society from the shadows.
You gain terrible health, your teeth fall out, you become increasingly emotionally unstable and destructive, and you ruin everything in your life chasing the high until you die miserably and alone.

It was a funny try though lol.

You should have been able to just fucking kill serana and take the scroll. That would have been the most responsible thing to do in that situation. Who allows a vampire to go back to their castle with a fucking elder scroll?

>shits on a game released almost 10 years ago
‘b-but le dumbing down!!’
fallout 4 fixed the issues you listed, it’s clear bethesda isn’t proud of their work on the guilds

>no ebony
but user!
there is an ebony crossbow!
in the kreation klub :^)

I think he meant werewolves

Fallout 4 didn't have guilds at all so I guess you're right. Guilds can't have issues if you don't have guilds.

This could make some sense if you are a vampire already, but then the part before with the Dawnguard would be stupid. Does being a vampire when they shine light on you even do anything?

Yeah until you decide to do your own thing but run into half the dungeons and they're locked behind some guild's quest you didn't decide to join. Such amazing exploration and radiant, dynamic gameplay.
I especially love when you get all the way through a hard dungeon only to not get the item you're supposed to at the end because you didn't do the proper quest line, so instead you get "Iron greatsword of dick slapping" that's worse than every other weapon you have.

Who would try to stop a vampire with a fucking elder scroll?

Gee, I dunno user, maybe a vampire hunter?

>body changes
>can' t use skills or abilities anymore

"Hurr, durr. Drumpf is finished!!!11one"

That is how you sound.

How about the dragonborn, slayer of Alduin (who could not be stopped by a mere elder scroll)?

This, just because it sucked too much balls didnt mean it wasnt SUPPOSED to suck balls
Being a cursed human with a daedric disease should fuck your life over, not be a win win
Skyrim is just trash

A member of a group of vampire hunters so extreme and radical they got excommunicated by the vigilants of stendarr?
>moments later
>Serana has her own personal dorm in Dawnguard castle and Isran is baking her a cake

Makes a little more sense I suppose. I live in methtown USA so had to chime in!

It was way, way better in Morrowind and Daggerfall.
No idea why they felt like they needed to fuck it up after that.

Because wolfs and vampires are fucking gay

Or one of the 34 mods has a nude patch tied to it, so you leave dead naked bodies around town like a fucking psycho.

It would have made for a much better plot if Serana was using a vampire power to charm you since the moment she met you,it would make sense with the way the plot moves and that Serana has been planning on rebelling against Harkon,and if it means saving the world she will manipulate and be dishonest to achieve it,but no,we got the dull garbage

>Think Werewolves are cool because of how scary and powerful they are.
>Can't talk about them without either being called a furry, or having the discussion invaded by a bunch of furries.

Just kill me now.

Attached: 1497380760815.png (375x475, 424K)

>take damage
>cant heal or use pots
what the fuck are you supposed to do then. Its only okay versus bandits but these guys are a pushover even without transforming

>haha being "mind controlled" is such a great vidya plot device
WOULD YOU KINDLY

I know that feel. Vampires had a rough time with Anne Rice and Twilight but furries another cancer entirely.

Not like vampires have it any better

Serana
>daddy issues and mommy issues won't shut up about either of them
>actually uses the word "toxic" to describe her family situation
>considered it an "honor" to be raped by Molag Bal in front of her family
>gets angry at you if you ask if she's ever thought about curing her vampirism
>"UMMM WHAT DO U MEAN CURE ITS A BLESSING THANK U VERY MUCH"
>can never disagree with her
>can never even be remotely mean or dismissive to her
>force the player character to say lines like "I believe in you, Serana" or "I trust you with my life" or "We'll do this - together"
>only allowed to stay with the Dawnguard because she is useful
>after Harkon is killed, she is no longer useful
>still allowed to stay with the Dawnguard
written by a woman who wanted to be her
designed by a man who wanted to fuck her

Better than the game railing you without even a single excuse

maybe you should play VTMB. its far better than shitty skyrim

Attached: malkbtfo.jpg (500x374, 10K)

She’s weak from having been asleep for thousands of years.

It's not like simply having the elder scroll on her back gives her any special power. She can't even read it. She's not that strong on her own, dragonborn could just kill her quite easily.

They assumed everybody would fall in love with her

What the fuck are you saying?

Literally nothing wrong with the word toxic you just heard an sjw say it once so now you hate it.
She called it an honour because she was mocking he parents who forced her to do it because they believed it was honourable.
She only gets angry if you ask her in a way that offends her. If you choose the right dialogue options and ease her into the idea of it she'll get herself cured. Which makes sense, if you went through hell to get something you'd probably try to justify it and flip out at people who try to tell you that your suffering was for nothing.
And there are literally dialogue lines to be rude to her user stop lying.

Serana is a shit character but you did a great job showing you don't even actually know why.

>Werewolves and werecreatures are cool as all shit
>You can't like them without being called a furry

Fuck off you porn obsessed weirdo I like it where they do the thing where they maul shit

Attached: Sabrewulf.jpg (871x960, 153K)

They've always been my favorite supernatural creatures.

you alright user.

sadly there are no good supernatural creature games and only 5 good werewolf movies.

Attached: 1487426146555.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

It actually gives you infinite transformations. Or rather, it gives you so many that you just never run out.

At least Vampires have good movies and games

>Literally nothing wrong with the word toxic you just heard an sjw say it once so now you hate it.
Not him but the modern definition of toxic ('ie to describe people') was coined by the feminist movement and brought into the mainstream by Riot trying to coddle it's fanbase. It's become a dog-whistle word

>American werewolf in London
>Wolf with Jack Nicholson
>Dog Soldiers
>Underworld
>???

I guess Van Helsing counts?

How would you design the game mechanics for a vampire Yea Forums?

shit stats and turning into a Vampire