Playsation Network

Here it is, your yearly PSN price increase.

Currently it's for Europe and ASIA only.
All Asian countries are getting increase all three subscriptions (1mo/3mo/1year)
European countries increases only the monthly from 7.99€ to 8.99€.
Non Euro (Sweden Yes, Switzerland, Britbong?) are getting increases all three sub like the asians.
forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/75172-playstation-plus-price-increase-europe-asia-confirmed/

Attached: psn525.jpg (530x314, 31K)

Who the fuck is buying this shit anyway? The only good PS4 games are offline. Most of the "free" games they give away are actually free if you pirate. What the hell is the point in this?

>European countries increases only the monthly from 7.99€
Didn't we have some retarded shit like 3 months costing more than 3*1 months before?

>Who the fuck is buying this shit anyway
Diehard Sony fans and casuals.

FIFA/Call of Duty players are buying it to play it online.
But you also have idiots who got lured by the "free" games.

Nice, I don’t mind giving Sony more money for being the best.
Are you all poor as fuck?

>for being the best.
Sarcasm aside PSN is still as fragile as it was last gen.

don't worry bros they're funneling this money into making games to show off for this year's e3
Remember, we always win.

Unironically this.
Sony is destroying all competition

Attached: 1D472B50-411C-4F60-830A-58E083E65690.jpg (854x960, 378K)

Bros....

This explains why this month's PS+ titles (Sonic Mania and Borderlands 2+Pre-Sequel) are pretty good

>paying money to play video games

Attached: .jpg (645x366, 35K)

>currently playing GoW on the soistation
>next up is DMC 5
>totally need to fork over 10 goybucks a month for nonexistent server maintenance and nonexistent/shitty online games

Lol Sony, I like ya, but go fuck yourself.

Get a job

>inflation increases
>surprised prices go up

>Playsation
Cringe, who the fuck still uses that?

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

meh i dont play online

Let's sit down and watch Sonyfags defend this

You would think Nintendo setting the price for their paid online so low would encourage the other consoles to set more competitive prices themselves, not to go increasing it.

I know why they are raising the prices.
They are going to add access to a backwards compatible library when the ps5 launches.

Prices don't need to go up if sales are also going up unless the company went full retard and ended up with investors demanding constant unsustainable growth.

People who have sex

Holy shit some of those countries are getting absolutely shafted by those prices, I bet they'll still pay for it like the good little pigs they are.

So me?

100 million

Sony just realized the cash cow they've got in their hands with the CTR remake and are doing everything humanly possible to raise the subscription fees.

There are like 5 "WE'RE FINALLY GOIN HOME" threads on the catalog right now, and that shit is literally double like triple PS4 sub. People will pay for services if they get value.