Man, the next CoD looks pretty good

Attached: MW.png (845x555, 244K)

Reminder that late 80s/early 90s is peak operated fantasy setting

You should make that same image but with Nintendo's $40-$70 card board their fans will eat up.

The majority of CoD4's campaign - the best narrative with the best characters - was british SAS so surely it was propaganda aimed at people in the UK rather than americans

Americans are huge britaboos and cum themselves whenever they get to play as SAS soldiers.

Probably gonna get it since campaign seems somewhat promising, but we'll see when they show off a mission or two at E3

/pol/ please, then you can join your schizo friends and call it Israeli propaganda together.

but i thought gamers didn't like politics in their games?

>IP is so creativly bankrupt they have to make a game to play on the nostalgia of those who played it when it first came out
>gone full Hollywood with a reboot and not a sequel because writing a story to lead on from MW3 would be too hard
I rate it fan service/10

>since campaign seems somewhat promising

Attached: ryan gosling reaction image.jpg (219x352, 66K)

False flagging (((White Helmets))) Literals kikes faggots.

Attached: WhiteHelmets.png (2047x1152, 2.19M)

my friend joined the army after playing lots of call of duty. I really think it has some sort of subliminal messaging in it besides the obvious propaganda

Don't want to bother with battlenet for PC MW plus shit internet speed so I'm gonna have to get it physical on console.

CoD MW campaign is objectively the best.
So is this reboot with more modern times but same characters?

I think it would be cool to have a CoD about the Soviet-Afghan war

It's a reboot of the series but Price has been confirmed so far. Recent reveal trailer shows some modern stuff like a car bomb terrorist situation in London, and Price with some others storming a house with suspected terrorists in connection to the previous thing.

Proxy Warriors (((Freedom Fighters))) / (((Rebel Fighters))) against "Muh bad Russian", "muh bad Assad", "muh bad Iran".

Attached: ISISJewBacked.png (2048x1152, 1.44M)

Israhell/USA false flag Gas Attack against Assad.
Muh Assad evil, much Regime change needed NOW !

Attached: FalseFlagGas.png (2048x1152, 1.5M)

the fuck are you saying

Of course, mandatory based black woman and black police.

Attached: WeWUZ.png (2055x1152, 1.42M)

But delta force is literally better
>B-but muh SAS were first
Are Africans the most advanced?

>campaign seems somewhat promising

Attached: xd.jpg (852x1136, 777K)

Attached: WeWuzPolice.png (2045x1152, 1.48M)

White helmets are al-qaeda, serveral attempts to overthrow the assad regime, and russians being bad proaganda
the mossad is obvious in this game

>Yea Forums complaining that CALLADOOTY is War Propaganda

YUP. Resetera Trannies invaded this board.

>Are Africans the most advanced?
uhh yeah Wakanda my nigga are you this stupid?

I'm going to overlook any kind of politics this game has to offer because it still looks like a good game.

Attached: 1512208111368.jpg (710x532, 71K)