Leak for Smash Bros Ultimate!

saw the video on reddit! So crazy!!

Attached: leak for smash.png (849x453, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/bw9rnm/spoiler_e3_leak_for_smash_bros_ultimate/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvE0MWh_v1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure faggot, I believe you

reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/bw9rnm/spoiler_e3_leak_for_smash_bros_ultimate/

If it's fake, it's pretty convincing

Seems like a lot of work but it's pretty low quality animation wise. Probably just an SFM animation with what's probably this guy's Brawl mod slapped on the end because that doesn't look like Ultimate gameplay.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvE0MWh_v1E

It’s a shoop. I can tell.

i respect the effort but you can tell the video is fake as fuck a second in.

It's just a photoshopeed little mac!!

NINTENDO

>peach's model is off
>those stiff animations
Very convincing

>1 week of this crap, maybe less if nintendo does a direct/update video in this sundays invitational.

You must feel so proud... you cant tell right now since i dont have a proper pic at hand, but im giving (you) the finger.

>1 week
you know we're getting this until February 2020 at the latest, right?

The gameplay at the end is not Ultimate, still a good fake.

i understand it doesnt look that bad but it definitely does look fan made, i wonder why going through all that effort and then claiming its real, its like building a jigsaw puzzle and then saying its a real painting, cmon dude you can see the outlines all over that shit

uploading it as "Smash Bros Ultimate. Fan Made Toad Trailer" would have probably gotten it more positive reception

>those jank as fuck animations
It would at least be okay if the guy was like "here's my mock up for a Toad trailer".

And that is if sakurai doesnt decide to make a fighter pack 2.

Believe me, i know perfectly what i said, it is only on these events weeks where the fake leaks/shitposting goes up to eleven, and by eleven i mean 'enough to make fake videos in SFM'

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!

Have you idiots seen any of the animations that are used to promote Smash? Shit is immaculate, this isn't even close to that.

>Peach looking extra whorish with that make up
it's real

Attached: 1558143118480.webm (640x640, 1.37M)

I haven't opened the spoiler yet but let's see...
>Opens spoiler
Toads don't have such arms and such round cheeks, fake and gay