Mac Fag here

Mac Fag here.

I've seen lots of Ridely mains here and there contemplating about dropping him. Fucking don't. And that goes for every other 'low tier' character in the game. Who the fuck gives a shit what some cock gobbler thinks about your character. That goes from everyone to K. Rool to Plant fags to Isabro's to Kirby and to whoever else feels as if they got the short end of the stick.

Sure Mac has a shit ton of flaws. Sure he needs buffs. I don't care. I wanted him in every since melee and I've main him all the way since day 1. I am already happy he is in the game and at least I am happy that he is somewhat relevant (unlike duck hunt) even if he has been considered the worse.

Fuck tier lists
Fuck tier whores
Fuck mike tyson
Fuck Leffen
Fuck ZeRo
AND FUCK SUPER MACHO MAN

That is all and I hope you have a great monday.

Attached: 1553212129370.png (334x334, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LmuTfmilpU
youtu.be/Y80AINa_Q1c?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've waited too long to use Ridley for me to drop him

where is “fuck mike tyson”

Same goes for both of the big boys. Both are extremely fun to play

I wanted both, Ridley more, but I just love Ridley's playstyle a lot more. I wish he could break shields with Skewer and was a bit heavier.

Attached: Thinking Parent Murderer.jpg (929x1024, 107K)

>macfag
this is a videogame forum, you'll want the photography board

Agreed the skewer should at least do DK headbutt damage to shields.. I don't know about weight.. he feels fine to me but good golly am I mad he doesn't have a tail pogo move. Shits feral

The thing that bothers me most about him is how his Up B works. It should have been similar to how pit works.

I know its a shitty play but spamming his fireballs are so much fun. As autistic as it sounds, it makes me feel like I am vidya boss.

Attached: 1544056095288.jpg (1280x1280, 403K)

I think he's too fat without having the actually weight. Being bigger than Samus but having less weight than her feels bad.

after all the too big memes, i really expected him to be bowser level heavy. Disappointed about it now that you bring it up.

His Up B took a minute to get used to but I'd still prefer it to act like Fire Fox with armor or something.
I was expecting him to be a Super Heavy with how big his hitbox was. Maybe he'll get the Mewtwo treatment with added weight eventually.

Attached: Approving Pirate.jpg (894x894, 292K)

Based fellow macbro.
I play fuckin ONLY little mac, hes my number 1 baybee

Finally getting good with a shit character is so satisfying. I can't stop playing Puff now.

Have you seen all the new combos people have been discovering since 3.1? the dreamland express (jab loop) feels amazing to pull off. Its fucking finally feels good to hit like a boxer

Attached: 1544055713110.jpg (750x731, 360K)

Shit character that only got in because of memes, didn't deserve to be in

> B-but he's important and iconic!
Fuck off, nobody cares about Shitley outside of Smash speculations, he doesn't even have an in-game personality, just all SCREEECH BIG DRAGON LOOK AT SAMUS!

I always wondered what they could do to buff Mac

I want him to be ass in the air but on the ground one of the best in the game

Attached: Off the Hook.png (625x626, 58K)

I started using Puff in Brawl as a joke. Turns out she was pretty fun.

Attached: Watch the world burn.jpg (1024x640, 48K)

The biggest requests for buffs for mac mains are simple things. By far the biggest and most reasonable one is just to give side b back after getting hit.

The other more popular requests is basically to give him better tilt options/revert to sm4sh tilts for his combo game. His tilts knock the opponent way too far and it really fucks up his combos. They fixed his F-tilt to connect both punches which was one of the most popular requested buffs for him

honestly if it isn't spamming f-air with ike, Rool or ganon, i suck complete cock in the air. One of the reasons I enjoy Mac.

>jab loop
Got a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=0LmuTfmilpU

I know it doesn't look like its true and everyone thought so at first but it is if you do it fast enough. You can do some crazy shit with it online where the opponent DI is probably much worse than at a tourney

forgot some important things to mention. It works on 3 loops, not 4 or more. Sol also made a short video demonstrating some of the new combos.
youtu.be/Y80AINa_Q1c?t=20

>got snake back
>he's still pretty good

At least Mac got something to help him out. Now he needs his Side B back after getting hit.

No, drop Ridley, he's gay and should have been added to the game naturally

The fan demand for him out of literally any videogame character was legit some of the most autistic shit I've seen. I have never seen anyone discuss this character outside Smash and maybe if he's lucky he'll get a few posts in a Metroid thread(which are rare threads). I hate you all.

OP is right though, tiers are for queers, just play whoever's fun to you. That's the entire point of the game anyway. Sticking to only top tiers is a boring way to play and will get very stale for you. Just don't be a fag about playing a low tier though, since those people are almost as gay as tier whores. Just play whatever characters you enjoy the most. Congratulations to those who waited for him, I hope he gets buffed.

Attached: ron-burgundy-drop-kick-dog-o.gif (320x240, 1.68M)

release the bogus