*breathes in*
WUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH HOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHOHOHHIHIHIHHAHAHAAH

Attached: Chinked.png (709x458, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih
youtu.be/Icdm7-df64k
youtu.be/FFW-OhRcMXs?t=344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can’t play as anyone but the Sun family, I just like them too much. Which Yellow Turban bro should I pick up so I can finally play as a different faction.

>One copy of 3 chinkingdoms please

Attached: 1558668582149.jpg (1600x800, 241K)

History > Fantasy, confirmed.

I don't give a fuck about any of these games, I just thought you guys should know that.

>Playing any Total War game released after Shogun 2
>Click here to pre-order the rest of this comment

I still play Warhammer 2 a lot. Super fun.
Glad they're finally fucking branching out, every game from Rome 2 until Warhammer 1 felt the fucking same

Why aren't you playing as the noble as fuck Yuan Shao? You aren't a disgusting peasant pretender are you.

borehammer fags BTFO lol

Attached: Cao Mengde.gif (360x200, 2.96M)

The Sun family are pretty much shounen protags in their own right.

>A game endlessly pandered to a nation that has the largest population on Earth is doing well

Attached: shocker.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

But Three Kingdoms is a fantasy game

Fuck chink bugman but Three Kingdom's is still based as fuck

Attached: 1527701541879.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Get ready for every AAA game to be set in China from now on kek

Attached: chong.jpg (902x446, 60K)

What does Mercenary Tao have to do with Mengde?

тyпaя cyкa

DADUDUUUUUUUUUU

BAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

Attached: REPORT.png (720x400, 175K)

It's based on Chinese history.......
I wonder who is playing

>doesn't include finland
Lost potential

Fuck of Yuan Shao I don’t want to be your vassal.

>all these fags attributing it to chinks
It's literally the best TW game so far
I hope they port the mechanics to the next warhammer game

time to say goodbye to Creative Assembly

they'll be put on full time chink production from now on

>warhammer 2 below warhammer
>warhammer barely above rome 2

what the hell happened, I thought basedboys loved fantasy trash and that's why we didn't get more history titles?

We have to build a region lock, and make Tencent pay for it.

Attached: Trump-v-China[1].jpg (628x356, 34K)

I’m honestly surprised, I thought Warhammer 2 had better numbers going for it.

>every game from Rome 2 until Warhammer 1
user.. they only released Attila between those two games.

What mechanics? I tried to watch a stream and couldn't stomach the game with its washed out colour,green fog and basic as fuck units

It was fun for a few months, nothing you'd play two fucking years after its release.

>It's literally the best TW game so far
It's the most brainlet one for sure. It's the perfect game for people that think spear formations were the peak of warfare.

>I thought basedboys loved fantasy trash and that's why we didn't get more history titles
You are a retard. The entire "muh fantasy supremacy" meme was pushed by autists who don't want Total War games to be anything other than historic settings.
Most people who played the Warhammer games did so because they either love Warhammer or like Total War and aren't autistic about the setting.
The Fantasy games are very fun but if you don't like them you really don't have to play them. The entire fantasy/history debate was pushed by seething retards who wanted yet another hammer and anvil simulator so they pushed this meme about fantasyfags to try and make themselves seem like the cool based side

warhammer is quite fun on a mechanical level however if you don't like fantasy there's 0 point playing as every single faction will at some point come into contact with it.

I can't wait until Trump turns China into a glowing crater.

>make game pandering to chinks
>can't even break 200k
Pretty sad desu, chink pandering usually nets 250k minimum.

>Chink total war
I don't want any more shitty fantasy trash
Give me 30 years war or empire 2
Or fuck off, go belly up and die

Ancient warfare, yes definitely. You're retarded if you think they weren't.

ONE FUCKING GAME
Anyone who did not start with S1 deserves a bullet to the back of the brain
W1 and 2 are fucking lowest common denominator trash btw
As is new chink total war, they're not even hiding their desperate appeal to popularity over any semblance of quality any more

pasty white kids in new jersey who never leave their room.

the diplomacy is insane, there's loads of formation options for individual units, loads of unit variety, there's cool "elite" units at the end of 5 or 6 research branches, there's the option for "romance" mode with hero characters and for "records" mode with general bodyguard units like historical games, the seasonal deployment mechanic is interesting, family trees and character relationships, military supplies for different regions, "extreme" unit sizes

I'm sure there's plenty more that I'm forgetting

Fuck rome. The rest are great though.

LegendofTotalWar here. I won't be streaming Three Kingdoms, because it sucks compared to Warhammer 2.

>people thinking that the chinks will buy a game where only the chinese die and commit genocide on their own people
It's like you don't want to be asian hitler

Attached: 1538807829648.png (426x604, 343K)

PixelatedApollo makes better content than you.

kinda makes sense that 1 sold more considering you need to own it to play the other factions in 2

>people pushing "fantasy is more popular than history" in the hopes of getting more history titles

What the fuck are you ranting about idiot? This makes no sense.

>19k reviews in Chinese
>3.6k reviews in English

Attached: 1558977092093.jpg (282x282, 14K)

>Fantasy fags weren't a real shitter blight
>They didn't destroy all conversation of any non WH game on /twg/ for years (permanently?)
Fuck off faggot, don't act like it was some autismal false flag, popularity of wh brought in the most cancerous pathetic crowed TW has had

Diplomacy is the only good thing in 3K. Warhammer 2 has far better battles and is lot more interesting too.

how did a total war game get so much players?
is it the chinks again?
I thought it was a niche genre

A lot of that is rehashed from their cutting out of features over the years however
Not that it's a point against chinkTW, just CA and their shitty fucked up cancer of a team in the first place

It's not the best TW game, it's a solid 75/100 game that requires a lot of bug fixing and feature introduction before it comes a really great game.

Everyone says how great the diplomacy is in this game, but it is actually about as good as the other games aka complete garbage. The diplomacy comes down to giving rice or gold to get whatever thing you want, say a trade, money or a region. Forget about coalitions or vassals because those two things just end up hurting you in the end. The vassal system in whole is one of the most awful systems I've ever seen, especially right now when the AI uses his magic diplomacy and vassalizes everyone, even those who are far away. My favorite things is when you're warring against a nation with a lot of vassals and then you can't separate peace with vassals or have any sort of deals with the main faction to release them and make them independent again.
When you have vassals yourself and a faction declares war on them, you're inclined to defend as they are your loyal subject. EXCEPT the game gives you a trustworthy penalty should you have a recent treaty with the faction that is attacking YOUR subject. Having vassals only hurt you in the long run because all you get out of them is some petty income and a fuck huge trustworthy penalty because either way you're gonna have to accept or decline defending them.

Coalitions don't seem to do anything in this game except working as a separate NAP because your coalition members don't usually attack you. I have yet to have any success turning coalition into military alliance because if you have three or more nations in your coalition, one of them is always declining.

mostly chinks or american chinks, 3k is like the asian game of thrones

Chinks killing other chinks by the millions is 95% of chink history
They fucking love that shit

Eh, Warhammer is way simpler, specially the campaign and diplomacy systems.

well its pretty standard for them to cash in on a cheap rehash follow up, empire>napoleon rome 2>attilla wh>wh2

personally i've just zoned out, until I see empire 2, or Medieval 3

Isn't that also Euro History?

>Warhammer 3 cancelled
holy fucking BASED

Attached: 13465596345695.png (206x187, 71K)

Alright I'm out of the loop, why is Yea Forums so autistic about this game this time? Or do they just hate it because its set in China because...I dunno, thin skin or something

Most anons are angry it's not a European game

What the fuck, why was my post deleted? Because I said "chink", because literally everyone in the thread is saying it, or because I shat on CA?

Boy did you get cucked hard.

What's stopping them from playing Thrones of Britannia?

>warhammer 2 has better score in metacritic
oh nonononono

Are you fucking kidding me is that how it works?

>The archers feel far more responsive, they attack immediately anything you tell them to.
>Cavalry doesn't feel so weak against spear units compared to shogun 2.
>Generals and Strategists are literally 1 man Kensai routing entire units.
>There is added complexity in unit stats.

Attached: 54321.jpg (1915x1063, 189K)

But user, chinks are only good at two things.
Dying, and killing chinks.

Yes, and African and the rest of Asia
Difference is China stayed as a huge Rome like figure and as such had much more internal strife to deal with than little states competing with eachother

they used to make historical games for western audiences

then they sold out for autismbux from faghammer fantards

then instead of making a new historical title they make this chinkshit cashgrab

Most anons that complain about stuff like this don't actually care about the games and don't know that it exists

>people spamming pictures of some garbage tier chink show

>reshaed
Some stuff in the diplomacy has literally never been in other TWs before. In fact dipomacy options have only progressed since then. Med 2 doesn't even have non aggression pacts or military and defensive alliances like in Warhammer

Nope, euros also killed chinks, Africans, pajeets, abbos, and basically anyone else they felt like killing.
Chinks only ever killed other chinks.

I've probably been playing the series longer than you. Fantasy and history are both good. Warhamemr was amazing.

given i played shogun 1 off a magazine demo disc before it was released i very much doubt you have

Smash threads are that way.

Attached: 1540222388312.jpg (320x319, 18K)

Warhammer 2 is old by now, Chinese kombat is only a week old, I can't believe you brainlets are surprised that "new thing popular". Not to mention that a majority is probably Chinamen who plays it due to it being about one of the biggest and most famous parts in Chinese history

Only me who am a white and red pilled individual living in Detroit can play this game, Chinese people can’t.

wh1 and 2 are seperate games with different maps and playable races
if you own both you can play with the maps stitched together with every race
It's not rocket science dude

Fair enough. Other than the gunpower games the whole series is great. Total war is about the combat.

It's a ching chong world out there.

Yeah if you want to use the faction and dlc factions from 1 you need to own them

I did too.
Got it off pcformat iirc. I bought it for my dad for Christmas, and he played that shit for years.
I only played that one, Rome, medieval 2 I think, and one warhammer one. I liked the medieval one best except for the fucking op aztecs.

>they used to make historical games for western audiences
Why do you fags think they can't make games about other kingdoms besides white ones ans it still be for western audiences?

>new game is being played a lot
>new game that is about the most populous nation on earth is being played a lot
>new game that is said to be the most stable release in decades with a bunch of great new systems is being played a lot

WOOOOOWW DUDE, THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO!

>Strategists are literally 1 man Kensai routing entire units.
Are we playing the same game ? Strategists feel like a wet noodle

>History chads BFO the fantas0y

Why are american so indoctrinated?

DADODO DADODO Jing commandery is under attack!

Attached: 1542727257380.png (720x405, 394K)

Well gee, what game did you want? Medieval re-release?

It’s not like it’s complicated, it just sounds scummy.

who are you quoting?

Americans hate the fact that other countries and continents have histories and kingdoms

Home...

Attached: OHONONONONO.png (1828x852, 1.93M)

Why not just make a fucking expansion pack?
That's what steel division 2 is gonna do, and it is gay.
Should just make an expansion if they aren't gonna upgrade the game sufficiently that they're two very distinct games.

seethe

At least your parents let you keep the demo discs/diskettes. Mine kept throwing them away even when I manage to hide them in a really good spot. Decades later and I'm still butthurt.

Yes

Warhammer 2 is keeping the playerbase that likes warhammer engaged better than history games. My guess is that the first wh got more sales because history TW players gave it a try, and the ones who didnt like it just didnt buy the second one.

However, you could see the clear quality increase from TW 1 to TW 2 to Chinkdoms now. So im just happy they are actually improving the TW.

My personal favorite is He Yi, mostly because he gets to start with He Man with him and that guy is a beast. Plus he has a sweet hat and leading around giant armies of unbeatable spear militia reminds me of playing Oda in Shogun 2. It's a hard start though, no matter who you play. Fucking everyone hates you from turn 1 and nobody will play politics with you because of cultural differences. It's basically survival mode until you can establish yourself as a dominant power. I won the same way I did with Cao Cao and basically became the rice baron of the middle kingdom and extorted this shit out of all the starving guys who decided they wanted income buildings.

You're right , specially Liu Biao.

>I-i-its not chinks buying the game
Explain this

Play He Yi, he's a good lad, and he has He Man as the truest of bros supporting him.

Based
I still remember installing it off two discs on my old shitty family computer as a kid, and that wonderful paper map

Awful opinion
Despite being trash empire is the best setting, S2 is the best total war game, Otomo is the best clan and FOTS is completely and utterly GOAT

Alright, as fun as...I dunno, disliking chinks for no reason and not using actual reasons to hate them is, what is next for Total War? Are there any news or is CA still piss drunk after Three Kingdoms release celebration?

>ITT: assblasted Americans

Attached: 1441277135186.webm (720x400, 2.91M)

>marketing your game right works better than making a good game
Who would have thought?

Attached: 03373132dbb4c3ff1309bce90b94515f.jpg (1504x2125, 2.37M)

FAST TURNS, you are forgetting the just straight up improvements on how the game plays.

they're big enough to be separate games, even if it was an expansion you'd still need to buy both to play both but you couldn't just buy 2 if you werent interested in 1
are you retarded?

No, us euros are good at killing in general, we branched out literally all over the planet once we got bored killing each other.

It doesn't help that they all have the same super shallow progression system. Having a handful of upgrades for your towns and generals is neat for historical games where they're somewhat grounded in reality but you can't expect me to care for that system when I'm playing literal magic fucking elves or lizards who protect the planet.

I kept a bunch, helped that dad was a nerd from way back in the spectrum days.
Worst thing was that mom threw away 3 atari stes and like 250 original, boxed games that dad had accumulated for free from his work over the years.
Shit would be worth moonbeams now.

I'd say chinkTW tried to appeal to chinks a lot more than S2 tries to draw in nips

>mfw obnoxious fantasyfags will probably taint ahistorical TW settings forever
I like the Warhammer games, although they are extremely dumbed down in many aspects. That being said, there's a lot of fun to be had in the battles.

>Line Infantry volleys against charging hordes of skeleton infantry
>Cannons and artillery used in sieges
>That vague Napoleonic feel to the Empire faction in general
>Flying Units
>Giant Units
>Combining very fast and very powerful tanks with artillery before the infantry moves in

it's silly as shit but it's very fun

Attached: 20190226212122_1.jpg (2560x1080, 673K)

Hello Chang! How's Canada?

I see 2 chinks, 5 gooks, 4 nips, 2 russians, 1 pinoy, 1 german, 2 americans..

>lobosjr playing three kingdoms

>3 kangdom
>history
A fanfiction at best.

It sucks. Arr Canadians hele keep laping dogs

I thought it was to get more dosh, I mean british strategy was pretty much "give natives guns and come in after they are done"

user, the game sold a million fucking units in a week. No TW has ever done that. I'm pretty sure most of the staff are still busy spending the celebration money on hookers and booze

their "marketing" was two guys streaming it every wednesday for months, showing off all the flaws and bugs and crashes

>ITS CHINK I SWEAR
>showed exampled with half of gooks in it.

I am tempted by TW Bugmen but I'm unsure. I know fuck all about Chinese history and I struggle to get invested for that reason

It's so fitting Cao Cao not only failed to achieve his monstrous ambitions, but history remembers him only as a bloodthirsty deceitful monster.

Empire 2 (maybe slightly later time period or the same)
Med 3

Empire was unironically fucking amazing, it just ran like shit for most people (not for me) and had shit sieges (i prefer to autoresolve more than most people) so I never hated it like everyone else.

then don't buy it? why are you like this Yea Forums?

Holy shit, YOU are the dumb one.
Expansions don't cost the same as a full game.
100 dollar game + 100 dollar game = current situation.
Vs
100 dollar game + 50 dollar game = expansion situation.

Even better if it is a standalone expansion, like opposing fronts or tales of valour for coh.

You nigger.

ok explain this

I think we're past the point of thinking korea or japan are their own cultures. You're all chinks at this point user.

I think the massive unit variety and the abilities and spells the setting allows is the massive selling point. I wish they added more depth and complexity to it as well, but hopefully that will come with TW:WH3. With what TW chink edition shows they are doing some good shit as of late. But no matter how good the historic TW are you just burn out on the faster since most of it is samey.

>2016
>Yea Forums suddenly hates 3 kingdoms now
What's going on?

Attached: 1234810246786.jpg (432x288, 14K)

Much better than modern day America shit. I care not for the bugmen of today but ancient China is pretty cool.

shitposting for le lulzorz

It's popular to hate anytm game with a non-white just for the sake of hating it.

Empire is a dogshit setting. War got boring almost the minute guns became prevalent. S2 is fantastic. Rome 1 is the most overrated.

I just wish they'd add a proper sort of narrative/campaign proper for many of the factions.
In a perfect world I'd like to see each faction (or even groups of factions) be part of their own Vortex Campaign-esque thing.
Even if for people like Empire it just means surviving.

so your only complaint is that you're poor?
They're two completely separate games with separate campaigns, separate maps and separate races and units, fuck off

Hating anything Chinese is the current underage fad.

Eh, it's the opposite for me. For some reason I could never get myself immersed in WH despite all that unit variety. I could only ever play as Dark elves because of waifus and hammy voice acting. The vast majority of other factions don't interest me and the map is so damn big that moving around is such a damn chore and the turn times are so long that I find myself alt tabbing to shitpost on Yea Forums instead than playing the game.

If it helps the Three Kingdoms saga is basically historical fiction. It's all about larger than life figures and crazy anecdotes and battles, it's very colorful and there isn't much required in the way of historical knowledge to enjoy it. Sort of a Chinese equivalent of Arthurian myth, but slightly more contemporary and well documented.

Woah. Such great reading comprehension.
Carry on there champ.
You'll figure it out one day!

There are no niggers on it, so Americans hate it.

Attached: 1558825953356.jpg (500x327, 35K)

hate current day china all you want, ancient china was pretty based however

I guess the rest of the world mean = chinks.
rent free

Attached: Untitled.png (190x119, 4K)

Oda all the way.

Attached: 20190414165738_1.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Lol no.
Chinks have been scum since I was a kid, and I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

You know you can change your language to chinese. How about you do that and then see how the numbers shift?

I dunno, it would be nice, but i think it would also be against how a lot of people play these games, where you make your own narrative. If i wanna play Grombindal to settle some grudges against fucking knife ears, i wanna be able to travel across the planet to fuck up ulthuan. And in built narrative just egts in the way of that shit.

Empire had more problems than running like shit for people
Nappy is better in every single way besides the setting, which is the saving grace of empire

You can scroll through all of them if you want.

empire was too ambitious. But now they probably have the resources and experience to make it work.

>He thinks it's just non-Americans bitching about blacks constantly

Attached: shishilan_pasalan_by_unholy_varhell_dbbte9f-pre.jpg (894x894, 104K)

I don't own steam id or any shit that contain DRM on it, that was from browser.
The burden of proof is on you.

You think these braindead kids have any appreciation for history?

Yea, the turn times is what kills it, thats why i can only really invest myself in the vortex campaign. Since the large map takes minutes at times to go trough turns, even on an SSD. But the samey feeling was more for battles for me. Especially multiplayer, where different matchups require vastly different approaches.

>Scroll and count the 22k reviewers yourself.
I'm not a dumb idiot like you.

no you merely pretend to be retarded for the sake of shitposting.

2 points have been added to your social credit score, xiang.
Now you can strangle the neighbour's child and still have a point to spare!
Go you!

I still play S2 because it is the best total war, and is by far the most samey
That is actually it's blessing, both MP and singleplayer is GOAT because it's about rubbing braincells together
In fact FOTS multiplayer is hands down the best total war gameplay one can have, it is FAR superior to all other total war gameplay in terms of actual micro and strategic planning and knowledge

Imo, the vampire coast DLC was a good direction. If WH focused more on narrative campaigns like other RTS games did before, namely Red Alert and Dawn of War, I think WH can really find a sweet spot in balancing sandbox gameplay as well as campaign focus.
Simply telling the player to conquer 100 provinces gets you burned really quickly.

Are you afraid of getting into something new? Why would you have to know Chinese history to play a game that's loosely based on it?

>I'm not a dumb idiot like you.
>dumb idiot.
Chink detected. Only you insects use idiot and dumb together in the same insult.
So easy to spot.

>All 19k reviewers are chinks I swear, because only two language exist in the world.
>post shit streaming site saying it got lot of chinks in it when its only two of them.
pot calling kettle etc.

chink chank chink chonk, i eat dog and sleep inside my cocoon at night.

God bless the USA!

Attached: 1559456215128.jpg (528x660, 78K)

i spot 4 homos in this pic
boy they really start them young huh

Thanks lads. May the Yellow Sky bless you both.

Attached: 1559347782147.gif (280x188, 478K)

Explain this history character loooool

Attached: ZHENG-JIANG.png (1920x1227, 2.21M)

Three Kingdoms is such a classic and relatable tale you don’t need to know anything about history to enjoy it.

You do know that the most infamous pirate ever was a Chinese woman, right?

>HYW
>Boring

>Hussites wars
>Boring

>15th + 16th century Italian wars
>Boring

>Reformationist wars
>Boring

>Portuguese colonial wars
>Boring

Spanish colonial wars
>Boring

>Habsburg - Ottoman wars
>Boring

>30 years war
>Boring

>English civil war (three kingdoms)
>Boring

>9 years war
>Boring

>War of Spanish succession
>Boring

>Silesian wars
>Boring

>7 years war
>Boring

Ect...

You sure do think about homosexuals a lot, you must be pretty repressed.

Why would he? Public education is shit

WE CANT COMPETE FANTACHADS ITS OVER

i didnt know blackbeard was a chinese woman

It's okay user, you can suck my dick. No need to project.

>new game in series played more than older games in series
>one of the most popular games on steam is highly played currently
>game about one the biggest markets' country sells well
>good game sells well

Why is anyone surprised by any of this?

>History
user I hate to tell you this but 90% of RotTK is made-up. It was written hundreds of years after the fact, by people with a biased view of history interested in pushing a specific narrative about people who were basically being deified while they were still alive (literally, in Guan Yu's case).

White cucks

Attached: 1548106815438.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I wish it was Dynasty Warriors designs instead of the ones they've gone with. Taishi Ci is just some old chink instead of a badass Roman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih

Made for breeding

Attached: 1557392216266.jpg (1000x5000, 604K)

Have gay anal sex already you two.

Whiny Euros.

so what total warhammer 2 is still better

>instant butthurt damagecontrol on this comment

Attached: 1559124485361.png (512x512, 162K)

The porn she’s getting is worth it.

>Wahhwahh I want to make peace with CA

hot
mind break is pretty based tbqh

He's talking about Ching Shih and Blackbeard was a cuck that only had omtwo ships in his lifetime while this bitch commanded 300

Where

Well, it makes more sense at least. At least he got a unique portrait unlike my boy Zhou Tai

>Blood and gore DLC set to be released on the anniversary of TSqaure

Attached: 132213673425.png (623x619, 364K)

I see you havent dealt with Yea Forums falseflaggers or are to stupid to know when someone is being superflous

Attached: 1535563077698.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

I half expect you to actually believe Jack Sparrow is real or something.

Take your meds

You can change it in browser

I hate chinese "people"

Domesticate that wild mare.

They actually were, Alexander the Great and Swiss/German/Spanish pikemen dominated the battlefields they were in

Attached: 123094871023134.jpg (602x269, 69K)

>starts with he-man.
Mods please.

Once the Steam Workshop support gets there I'm sure there will be dozens of Dynasty Warriors art/model swaps.

Hope we get more lewds from her

Attached: 1559534285380.png (358x915, 177K)

has nothing to do with the quality of the games but advertisement and timing
the chinky total war game is probably played a lot by the chinks who just view it as a historic game and not a genre they like or don't like

>medieval 3 fucking never
I hope you're all proud of yourselves

Remember when Yea Forums used to be racist ironically? Good times.

Because TB is shit and it's not Medieval 3 that people actually wanted.

During the decent ones guns weren't very prevalent. But yes there's a lot of boring shit there. Musket warfare was shit.

Muskets are the problem, not guns. Everything becomes firing lines vs people without guns. It remains boring until WW1 eta tech shows up and equalizes people.

> autismbux from faghammer fantards
LMAO all that anger

>feints rout over rough terrain
heh, nothing personal

>weren't very prevalent
Yes they were

>Musket warfare was shit
Only your tastes are shit

Attached: 1559366183026.png (1000x5000, 996K)

Well that's Chinese players. They finally get a Total War set in their homeland and are really happy.

>Zheng Jiang keeps wanting to marry Cao Ren every other turn

FUCK
OFF

You ain't taking my fucking boy

>Everything becomes firing lines vs people without guns
Besides when it isnt that at all???
Are you mentally handicapped?

>Seems like a cool scene without sound and subtitles
>Check out the actual series
>CHING CHONG XIAOMI DING DONG
Jesus, I'd rather watch this in Finnish. What an ugly language Chinkinese is.

That's how battles in FoTS were. Firing lines are boring.

>you will never have a rough and tough bandit queen offer your lord money so she can marry you and make you her house husband

Attached: magic.jpg (221x286, 19K)

>actually stealing a CK2 chinkmeme

Cavalry can't be used in rough terrain either, but it doesn't mean that cavalry it's shit. All units have their place in the battlefield.

That's not true though
Go and play the game, your custom battle setup is not reality to how either the campaign or MP battles play out, or the unit composition or tactics within them
Stop being a fucking spastic

>Dude
>Dude lmao
>What if
>What if we fought on anything other then an open plain with a tactic other then run directly at the pikes
Macos eternally BTFO

My armstrong guns and levy spam say otherwise.

>no lubu campaign
Nani the fuck

>Cavalry can't be used in rough terrain either
Wrong
Im not saying they dont have their place, their place is being cut up and raped by the STRONG ROMAN BVLL

Someone needs to be translating these.

Attached: 1508305368174.jpg (297x297, 40K)

You have cavalry, heavy infantry with swords, skirmishers (archers, slingers, peltasts), covering the flanks.

Say what about the enemies unit composition?
>Everything becomes firing lines vs people without guns
And if you leave troops to just shoot each other you are dogshit
Go play online

I played Fall of the Samurai mostly using melee infantry backed up with cannons and outrider cavalry. Gun lines are effective sure but it's more fun to skirmish them at long range and then bumrush them once they are all haggard from having to march to you.

I like the diplomacy, but I completely agree with this user re: the mechanics. They need some ironing out that hopefully will actually happen soon to make them work as intended.

I have also had bad experience vassalization minor factions. The cost is outrageous even if they love you and are incredibly week, and it seems like they will declare two wars on your behalf, then leave you in 15-20 turns, causing a war to break out. This is particularly a pain when you use vassalization to essentially cover a flank of your empire to free up armies, because honestly it seems like non-aggression pacts and coalitions are far better (and infinitely cheaper) options to keep surprise wars from happening.

Dorks lining up and shooting each other is the worst warfare has ever been.

Apparently you can unlock him and Dong Zhuo.

>Play as Dong Zhou
>Make Lu Bu faction heir
>Kill off the Donger
>Enjoy Lu Bu campaign

Zheng is for establishing tributaries, not sex!

Tell that to the romans Macaboo

I always wished there was an 1812/American Revolution Total War
>British
>French
>Americans
>Natives
I guess it's a long shot but it'd be cool

>Dorks lining up and stabbing each other is the worst warfare has ever been.

med 2 chads

Attached: 1553692778187.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

There is an 1812 total war
and an american revolution one
It's called Napoleon and Empire

Oh wow you're right, I can't believe I've never played Empire. I started with Shogun 2, so I haven't played any games before that. Thank you for telling me user

So you're one of those who still think that the roman victory over the phalanx was because of shortsword > than pike brainlets.
It was tactics and the use of War Elephants that won the day:
youtu.be/Icdm7-df64k
youtu.be/FFW-OhRcMXs?t=344

>Not playing with a fully mechanised army and putting down traditionalist revolts and watching them get pounded to oblivion by cannon and the proud lords get last samuraid by Gatling guns
You haven't lived until you watched a man's belief system crumble to dust before him user.

Attached: 1504630228330.jpg (480x640, 41K)

>thai
>pinoy

>Big Dong dies three turns in unless you play him.
Fucking bullshit.