What are some good snacks you are eating while gaming that won't make a mess out of your peripherials?

What are some good snacks you are eating while gaming that won't make a mess out of your peripherials?

For example, I love crisps/chips, but it's impossible to eat them while gaming without making your controller/keyboard/mouse sticky and disgusting. Any nice alternatives?

Attached: homemade-potato-chips.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pj2WKny3eZE?t=157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

juciy cocks

Celery and water

Learn to eat crisps with chop sticks

chop up a pineapple and eat it with a fork

Lollipops unironically

Pour them onto a plate and pick them up with your tongue like a lizard

Just grab the bowl and pick the chips with your mouth. Alternatively, use your pinky and ring finger since you rarely use those to play. Or just use a napkin or wet towels I don't know.

Ice cream

I usually eat rice with some tahini or sesame oil and cock sauce or vegetable soup as a snack. Only causes a mess if you're retarded

If you actually made the ones in your picture yourself they would be perfectly dry and clean with absolutely 0 residue on your hands and equipment. Stop buying processed grease disks.

Once I open any bag of chips, I throw them in a ziplock bag for better sealing and eat them with chopsticks just to keep my hands clean.

You fat fuck

>cock sauce
hurr hurr hurr

water
coffee without sugar or milk

Attached: DUSTY RHODES6756755ietrerete.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Apples

garnished hotdog and potato salad

btw what's a comfy game to play when you have a neck injury?

>Yea Forums
apples

i don't like the salted ones.

Attached: Kroger-Unsalted-Whole-Cashews-011110008527.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Purple Grapes. Those are the shit

Use chopsticks.

It takes some time to make a lot of them and you get no flavors or fancy shapes.
You just need a tower nearby to eat processed grease disks without making your keyboard dirty.

For me? Pizza.

Attached: pizza.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

just eat stuff with a spoon or fork, I like eating some nuts while at the computer every now and then but I do it with a teaspoon

Attached: 1469847173383.jpg (94x126, 2K)

DEVOUR CASHEWS

Eat grapes nigga, they're damn good and don't make a mess.

Attached: 1537645444642.jpg (625x350, 31K)

peanut butter crackers but just put the whole thing in your mouth so it won't make a mess.

I'd go for text heavy turn based jrpgs, like Kiseki games. Or Xcom2.

This. Especially good idea with cheese puffs.

Literally chopsticks

Attached: 1559300377067.jpg (656x979, 268K)

are you a cute lizard user?

There's something so...unwholesome about eating pizza with a fork and knife.

why this faggot "eating" pizza makes me feel so uncomfortable

Agreed. Grapes are the perfect snack

grab a carrot and imagine it's the enemy team's cock everytime you die ingame

Is eating crisps with a chopstick really a thing? This is literally the first time I've heard about it, but it does seem like a nice idea. I'm just worried I would look autistic.

Patting a pizza for grease with a napkin is understandable but the rest is just savage.

Edamame

You would but who sees you when you're gaming alone?

*click* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pon*

I just light up a smoke whenever I'm feeling hungry because I'm not a fatass

Why don't you eat, clean your hands off, THEN continue your game?

Good point.

Because I'd like to have a bowl next to me and grab one now and then while gaming, I don't want to sit down and eat the whole thing and then play.

>smoking inside
>smoking near your electronics

you might not be a fatass but you're still filthy scum

Pistachios or any other nut

>Patting a pizza for grease with a napkin is understandable
It's really not, you're getting all the flavor off. And if your pizza is actually swimming in grease, that just means it's a shitty pizza.

based and nutpilled

>Pistachios
I love them but they are insanely expensive where I live.

>Drinks
Iced Coffee
Choclate Milk
Orange Juice
Water Bottle

>Food
Curly wurly
Lollie bags
Wagon wheels

As a hole though don't eat food and play at the same time, thats why i like mints, curly wurlys and lollies cos i can sorta suck on them for ages and starve off actual food till im done with the game.

Attached: 1551034912883.jpg (500x306, 18K)

get some broad beans down co-op 99p

Attached: file.png (411x307, 126K)

disgusting

step 1 dont eat shitty grease food

step 2 ????????????

stewp 3 UNO!!!

t.husk

Tesco Finest Seasalt and Cider Vinegar crisps lads
you can thank me later

>Curly wurly
>Lollie bags
Aren't these destroying your teeth though?

>Tesco Finest Seasalt and Cider Vinegar
What, these won't make a mess for some reason? How come?

don't be a messy faggot?

don't eat when playing, but do drink some water
take breaks when you are hungry

Attached: vpVRsqZ.gif (520x348, 482K)

No?
Why would they?

>water
>not pokemon creatures

Attached: wpcwqirqjijx.jpg (124x138, 8K)

Just wipe it off on your pants

Walnuts

Based kid.

It's because it's disingenous
From its origins to the most common contexts in which people eat pizzas, it never warrants being eaten with a fork or knife. There's a sense of conviviality & comfortability off of anything you may eat with your hands. Stripping that away would naturally feel uncomfortable.

Im italian and this webm enrages me with the force of ten thousands chrysippus.

Attached: 1540759073611.jpg (229x343, 10K)

ROASTED
UNSALTED
PEANUTS

crush them in the bag and pour them into your mouth

I want to murder this little faggot

italians kinda dropped the ball with pizza anyway, it took america to make pizza great (new york specifically)

This is the biggest fucking meme

New york pizza is fucking rubbish. Its barely a fucking pizza. It's not to say that the american itallians there cant make good pizza, but the quality of every sort of cheese and meat there thats commercially affordable is fucking third world tier.

Fucking Dominoes in Australia is better than the slime that you get in new york.

Detroit perfected pizza. If you disagree you are wrong.

Attached: 49ec94d9-079b-45d9-aebb-b7bf2e4d225f-buddys_2.jpg (540x405, 43K)

is that pizza or a model of decaying detroit city block

Italian pizza is bland fucking trash. Nothing can really beat "Swedish" pizza, it's the best ones I've ever eaten.

water
Nothing wrong with gloves.

>By the slice.
Why is this a thing?
Does anywhere outside of America do this?

>Curly wurly
The ultimate pov-cunt chocolate.

Is there anything that Americans do that doesn't upset you? Pizza by the slice now? You're such a faggot.

I'm just surprised for such a fat fucking country you don't always want the whole thing.

Just dont eat shit food and drink water you disguisting american

Okay homo

put the game down for 5 minutes to eat, then go wash your hands
you fat retarded fuck

No time to snack while playing.
That's what TV show are for

what's Swedish pizza?

Search google images for "swedish kebab pizza" to get an idea. It varies a lot depending on the city and region but overall it's the same.

THe one with other men cum topping

C O P E

>love crisps/chips, but it's impossible to eat them while gaming without making your controller/keyboard/mouse sticky and disgusting.
use a fork you fucking pleb

bananas are cool

A big can of Red Bull lasts me like 4-6 hours as I mostly just sip on it for the taste, I get water if Im thirsty. For snacks I'll go with milk chocolate or soletti, if I get hungry I'll go with something quick like toast.

Use chopsticks idiot

>eating chips

lmao obese

no you dumb american, the ingredients give taste to the pizza, excess oil is just bad for your health and covers the taste

you are supposed to leave it only when it comes from the salamino

Well then don't fucking stack it up so high you end up with excess oil, that's it.

>italians kinda dropped the ball with pizza anyway, it took america to make pizza great (new york specifically)

just because you think trash tastes bettet doesnt make it that wr "dropped the ball" dumb american

>italian pizza is bad

the absolute state of you subhumans, a fucking refrigerated pre baked italian pizza for 1$ beats out any "quality" shit you may claim is superior in your country lmfao

No pork allowed

Attached: 98789789709780970.png (500x500, 326K)

beaner

crab legs

to avoid the mess i just crack them open with my buttcheeks

Attached: crablegs.jpg (183x275, 17K)

Maybe try going 30 minutes without eating something you fat FUCK

and this, is the difference between someone gay and a fag

obligatory
youtu.be/Pj2WKny3eZE?t=157

i'm with you (even if not italian)

that looks barren and overcooked - you lards are so terrible at this, it's unbelievable (xcept for chicago - they're alright)

Attached: ko1.png (1920x981, 3.73M)

Pretzels

what the fuck you can make chips?
how do you make chips?

fry in oil or microwave them, oil-free, for 5 minutes.

NEVER EAT WHILE GAMING, YOU FAT FUCK

stupid consolecuck

Toasted sunflower seeds:

one bowl for the seeds, one bowl for the husks, unless you have Parkinson's it should be clean.

>fry in oil
>not greesy
i dont get it

I've actually done this
I am also fat

chopsticks, retard

microwave them w/o the oil, dumb fuck

fried peanuts

Holy shit I've never seen anyone be so wrong. If you are baiting then gz, you got me.

hello merlini

i dont have a microwave

just dont eat while gaming?
take a break and enjoy your food and wash your hands then continue

chopsticks man

I eat raw oats.

for years I defended this a bit cause I assumed he was some like OCD patient or something and he had genuine issues with dirt and stuff
but recently I saw the actual video this came from and well, he's really just this fucking prissy, he didn't display any kind of OCD qualities or anything he just built and identity around how he eats pizza so carefully

maybe he DOES have something wrong with him and in that case I sympathise but this dudes just being a doofus from what I seen
still don't get the massive amounts of animosity people online seem to get for this but its not really defensible anymore either
maybe I'm naive and don't know a douche when I see one

weeb