Nintendo's major reveals at E3 2019

Got a list of all the important stuff you'll be seeing from Nintendo at E3. There's other minor things like other ports and indies nobody cares about but I'm not gonna bother typing all that shit up.

>2 new Nintendo Switch models.
>Nintendo Switch Lite is basically the same as the existing Switch but comes with no dock. Dock can be bought separately. Bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Costs $249.99. Original Switch is being discontinued by the way.
>Nintendo Switch Advance is the "pro" version of the system. Is a bit more powerful than the original Switch and many games will enjoy loading time and/or frame rate improvements. Docked mode can run in up to 4K. Bundled with Breath of the Wild. $399.99.
>New upcoming Switch interface. New home menu design with themes (free and paid). More NES games coming as well as SNES games, free with your existing online membership. No additional fees.
>New 2DS XL is getting a price drop and new bundle. New Red colored system comes with 3 digital games: NSMB2, MK7 and OoT3D. $129.99. All other models of 3DS are being discontinued. 3DS is done.

>New trailers for pretty much all the upcoming stuff we already know about. Pokemon Sword/Shield, Metroid Prime 4, Animal Crossing, etc.
>New F-Zero game called F-Zero Overdrive.
>Erdrick is being announced for Smash. This is actually being announced BEFORE E3 but I figured it was worth mentioning.
>New WarioWare game called WarioWare Switched coming out this year.
>Mario Golf Aces coming out this year.
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is being ported to Switch. Is advertised as being "uncut".
>The Legend of Zelda HD Collection is coming out this year as well. Port of WW HD and TP HD.
>Xenoblade Chronicles Collection with the first game and X is also coming. No release window specified.
>Notable third party ports: Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, Tekken 7, Tales of Berseria, Spyro Trilogy, Rare Replay, Ori & The Blind Forest.

Attached: ne3.jpg (1018x568, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1126148574847414272?s=19
youtu.be/_wbJVX5tm5c
youtu.be/Xtw4W0H7SbE
youtu.be/lnwXbSYcywg
youtu.be/MgNnOYpED3g
youtu.be/esQXF9UGFw0
youtu.be/r_Lw4683vkM
youtu.be/Iw3HczhsHsY
youtu.be/7f6RNTsbDYk
youtu.be/mkazX7U2PCw
youtu.be/qkHP770kiZ0
youtu.be/tHkhJ1LvtkM
reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/bw9rnm/spoiler_e3_leak_for_smash_bros_ultimate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new F-Zero
This is how I know this is fake.
LMAO

>2 new Nintendo Switch models.
Stopped reading. Nintendo already confirmed no new Switch model will be at E3 you massive faggot.

>Erdrick
Annnnnd fake.
Erdrick is pretty much a litmus test. Any leak that mentions a generic anime swordsman literal who is fake.

Ran out of room, sorry. One last thing.
>Game Boy Classic is being announced during E3 as well. Contains 30 Game Boy and Game Boy Color games. Comes in two different models, Classic Grey and Atomic Purple. The game lineups are mostly the same except Grey comes with Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold and Oracle of Seasons, and Purple comes with Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Silver and Oracle of Ages. The systems can link together via USB cable and it charges via USB as well. Retailing for $59.99 for one or $99.99 for a bundle of both.

>Nintendo literally said they aren’t showing hardwar at E3
>Dumb faggots like you still make fake leaks like this
At least try to not be such a fucking retard when making these posts

And you believed them?
Whatever, believe me or don't. I don't care. I'm just telling you what I know.

Nintendo president literally said no new model at E3

They also said no new 3ds models couple years back before releasing a new 3ds model.

Okay, let’s ignore the hardware thing then.
>Unironically thinking an enhanced switch would go up to 4k
>Witcher 3 port
>Tekken 7
>TMS being announced at E3 when Atlus never shows their shit at E3
Your “leak” is retarded and you should feel bad for wasting oxygen.

there's been multiple listings of witcher 3 for switch the last couple weeks on video game retailler websites. OP is probably using that for his larp.

Do you have anything, any tip whatsoever, on what do you do to know these things and why we should believe you?

>>Witcher 3 port
The Witcher 3 port exists. Reliable sources have indicated that MS and Nintendo discussed both Ori and Rare Replay on Switch.

No mention of the leaked Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth port = fake leak

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1126148574847414272?s=19

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>#FE uncensored
>Tales port

I fucking wished

Attached: 1559388214338.jpg (1702x1541, 368K)

You're a sick person for making this, I ought to kick your ass buddy.

>Mario Golf Aces
This doesn’t even make sense

>Atlus never shows their shit at E3
youtu.be/_wbJVX5tm5c
youtu.be/Xtw4W0H7SbE
youtu.be/lnwXbSYcywg
youtu.be/MgNnOYpED3g
youtu.be/esQXF9UGFw0
youtu.be/r_Lw4683vkM
youtu.be/Iw3HczhsHsY
youtu.be/7f6RNTsbDYk
youtu.be/mkazX7U2PCw
youtu.be/qkHP770kiZ0
youtu.be/tHkhJ1LvtkM

fake

>muh new models meme
>f zero
>muh erdrick meme
>monolith literally said they couldn't port X
kindly fuck off

doesnt count

h-haha

Attached: 1534489353037.jpg (640x775, 36K)

>no pikmin 4
at least give me some hope with your stupid lies

We know there aren't any new hardware revisions as no new hardware SKUs have been announced at game retailers

Sage

>Pokemon at E3 only a few days after the direct
>Metroid Prime 4 getting a trailer despite the fact it's just started up development again
>New F-Zero game
You didn't even try

Which of those are reveal trailers?
None of them, Atlus doesn’t announce things at E3

>no luigis mansion 3
>no dragon quest xi
>no animal crossing

fuck me, OP. You only listed ports.
also Nintendo have explicitly stated that they're not showing hardware at e3.
0/10. apply yourself

You never specified reveal. Put that goalpost back.

Okay I was wrong about Atlus never showing their shit off at E3, but they never reveal stuff at E3 which is what OP is saying they will do with TMS.

Okay but what about Banjo? I see that rare replay

Where the fuck is Big Marring?

>Mario Golf Aces
kek

>but what about Banjo?

Attached: 1548944853369.webm (960x540, 852K)

Pokemon won't be at E3, they are doing a Direct this week because of that

I hope you get your most wanted too, user! :)

>And you believed them?
yes. considering your "source" is an expert "prediction" sourcing Yea Forums from all place, and none of the hardware suppliersfor the console have release any plan to change the routine for this year.

Uh... here's an actual leak if anyone's interested

reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/bw9rnm/spoiler_e3_leak_for_smash_bros_ultimate/

>Docked mode can run in up to 4K
Hahahahaha ,no

what if it's mario golf asses?

I’d preorder it

It would be hilarious if that were real.

Mario Golf Holes

next year

>3DS is dead to Nintendo finally so no time wasted on that
>No/little time wasted on Pokemon because of its Direct
>No/little time wasted on Mario Maker because of its Direct
>Few indies since there's a separate showcase
>Smash will probably just be a couple minute character reveal
>20 brand new titles revealed to be in existence

What the fuck are they gonna show? I love Smash and play it almost daily but this E3 actually seems more exciting knowing it's not going to be mostly one game. Unless they pull it with Animal Crossing or something.

>Witcher 3
yeah that's a big doubt from me senpai

>Original Switch is being discontinued by the way
This is what happen when underage faggot make fake leak

>>Xenoblade Chronicles Collection with the first game and X is also coming. No release window specified.
if only..

Attached: 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg (800x450, 71K)

>>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is being ported to Switch. Is advertised as being "uncut".
ha. hahahahaha. ha. haha.

I believe them more than I believe you, you fucking retard.

Take your shitty wishlist and shove it up your ass.

>All other models of 3DS are being discontinued. 3DS is done.
will the after market for 3DS rise?

But what about old Dragon Quest games being ported to Switch?

Fake news.

I'm keeping an eye out for 3rd party ARPG/Tactic 3DS titles now. Those are the ones that always shoot up in value.

You know how I always know these are fake, no one ever seems to expect that there will be a Metroid 5 announcement which is pretty pathetic, just add that to your list and it would become 90% more believable.

>Sword and Shield trailer in the E3 Direct
>We’re literally getting a Sword and Shield Direct in 2 days
fake and gay

>lets sell a new more powerful system with the game everyone already had because they literally bought a switch for it

lol ok

No new hardware at E3, but thanks for trying to make me happy with these games.

harada I just wanted TK7 or 8 portable

Attached: a3c9a0bca608b18f3bb98e979eaf5cf1.jpg (236x218, 9K)

>Xenoblade X is coming for Switch
God please.

Nintendo X From Software reveals: Lost Kingdom 3

U wot m8. Rare is owned by Microsoft.

Metroid 5 isn't gonna happen when SR flopped and disappointed Nintendo's expectations, fuck off.

Microsoft and Nintendo seem very chummy these days, I would be more surprised by the Zelda HD Collection than I would Ori and the Blind Forest or Rare Replay getting ports.

this is so bad its probably true

>when SR flopped
Said no one ever

>Zelda HD
>no SS
If it's not happening now, it will never. Good riddance. Be forgotten in time, you gimmicky piece of shit game

>Implying Nintendo wouldn't do the easy ports as a bundle first and then sell Skyward Sword HD separately for the 10th anniversary in 2021
Both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess had a full decade prior to their remasters so I'm assuming they'll do the same for SS

>2 new Nintendo Switch models
stopped reading

Attached: 1483793443399.jpg (560x560, 80K)

those switch models and bundles are so bad and uncompetitive that they must be real. i wont buy a such a shitty old tablet for 250, it needs to be 200

>3ds shit
Lmao are you even trying

Animal Crossing but no Luigi's Mansion. Fake