Aaaah Drangleic Castle.... SOUL

Aaaah Drangleic Castle.... SOUL.

Attached: Skärmbild (368).png (1366x768, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dark-souls-ii-pc-lead-platform-60-fpsconsoles-stil-29378897/
ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/dark-souls-2-engine-created-with-next-gen-in-mind
darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Old Akelarre
youtube.com/watch?v=OI0K3TdS_Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=sz2BKquyiCk
sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Dancing dragon mask
youtube.com/watch?v=yfqmt7JQG8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Defend this

Attached: shitsouls2_55.jpg (4840x9038, 3.25M)

This guy fugs.

>hurr duur muh cherrypicked pictures
Now post some actual good ds2 art, but you won't do that, because you don't wanna get BTFO

This thread is about Dr*ngleic Castle though
Keep boiling and coping, ShS2 fag

sometimes less is more

I find the fact that the castle is this empty stone shell to be pretty creepy and unnerving, and i like that a lot. So, try again.

Attached: cat88.jpg (1280x854, 357K)

Soul
Soul
Souless

why would it be THIS empty tho?

>tfw no phantom bros to help me in NG+2

DS2 bronies really will defend anything LMAO

Attached: shitsouls2_40.webm (540x406, 1.85M)

It isn't? Outside of that one room, there is nothing much going on in Anor Londo in either of the games. And even then, it's just pretty to look at, the level design in both Anor Londos is rather simplistic and boring. Not that Drangleic Castle has much going on either, but to if "well this one room looks pretty" is all you can say about them, then i don't really care.

Attached: jimmies 3.jpg (568x533, 224K)

What's wrong with one way loops?

The first room a designed to be a trap so that people would enter die and feed their souls to the golem. The second one may have also been designed by whoever made the bell towers in order to make sure anyone who enters is ready to fight to the death in service of the prince/princess

Outside of Demon's Souls, there was never a climbing mechanic in any of the games, so this is a problem because?

Attached: this asshole again.png (900x1174, 2.36M)

SEETHING DkS2fags

Attached: darkroot garden hydra.gif (395x270, 2M)

nothing triggers "ready to fight to the death in service of the prince/princess" like a chest-high wall

Attached: 1369711794243.png (804x804, 212K)

>trying to make it about lore
come on user
the first one is to prevent people from just activating the lift and leaving the castle unexplored
the second one is to prevent the bonfire intended for bell PvP being used to gain advantages in the PvE area

I mean, they are midgets

It's game design, not lore, ya dingus.

And again, there is 0 mechanic that lets you climb chest high walls in any of the games besidesd Demon's Souls, so this is a retarded "ludonarative dissonance" type of basedboy complaint. That type of mentality is cancerous to video games.

The statues never activated for me. I had to run around for a good hour looking for a clue until I figured it out and lured bloodseekers from a nearby room. Good thing they still kept spawning, otherwise I would have never finished this game.

So it's okay that you have to fetch quest across the whole kingdom and kill 4 of the most powerful beings just to climb a chest high wall?
lol @ DS2ponies

No it's not. If the first example is supposed be a trap then something you couldn't easily spot or get out of in-universe would make much more sense. The second example is just dark souls 2 in a nutshell. Absolute troglodyte game design choices. Why couldn't the bonfire simply be up there with the rest of the covenant? Instead a waist-high wall differentiates the areas. Dark Souls 2 is full of decisions like this and one of the big reasons why it's so heavily disliked opposed to demon souls and dark souls which weren't plagued with garbage like this around every single corner resulting in a much more immersive game world to explore, one of the necessary pillars of this series with gameplay this simple.

>next to no windows on the whole thing

>DS1 and DS3 - cluttered, too bright, poor choice of waifu
>DS2 - minimalist, misaligned textures that soothe the soul, skeleton bros, pure waifu to scale

Windows are convoluted in Drangleic.

Attached: shitsouls2_8.jpg (1920x2160, 837K)

maybe those windows are looking into a very bright storage closet?

Given how there's a room in DS3 that doesn't even have a ceiling this is pretty cringe bro

I always forget how comfy the interiors of Anor Londo are

Attached: dark souls 64 solaire cutscene.gif (450x650, 502K)

Don't be silly, this isn't the Cathedral of Blue.

And it's not this time.

You mean like half of the Undead Crypt, including the entrance that gives you a nice view of the elevator shaft?

ITT: people actually defending B-Team's shitty decision choices. DS2 is still a half-decent rpg but it's still the weakest Soulsborne title

How? There's nothing good about its RPG mechanics and the quests are garbage.

The worse it looks the more soul it has. I even mod my ds2 so I can make it look even more terrible. Now THAT is soul.

Attached: 1559454376570.jpg (472x482, 44K)

Every DS2 thread

>someone uses mods to remove dust, darkness, fog while also increasing the maximum range of view
>"WTF this game looks like ass defend this DS2fags!!!"

Attached: 1539590045104.gif (356x356, 953K)

The only place in DaS2 with fog is Shaded Woods.

Also, hit me up with this maximum range of view mod, the LoD for DaS2 is awfully low.

Aaaah Painted World.... SOLE.

Attached: 1530970788116.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Yeah it looks a bit shit but some areas do have some soul. Also 2 has the best fashion by a mile

Attached: DarkSouls2ShrineofAmana.jpg (1600x900, 306K)

sure, if you like generic WRPG Blizzard trash aesthetics

DaS2 strikes me more as pre-WoW generic western MMORPG art direction.

Unfinished assets ARE unsettling af I agree, half-assed areas always feel like I’m in some weird ‘unfinished space’ but it isn’t what I came into Souls games for - which is ironic considering how much each game cuts, but fuck me if DS2 doesn’t go the extra mile with their mess.

Attached: 57C4B2E7-B1F8-4043-B76F-9700673901B1.jpg (320x233, 72K)

Dark Souls 2 is such a fuckin joke

>ugly carpet and granny wallpaper
>better than based facebrick

The solution to the rubble and Earthen Peak’s elevator are blatantly easy to the point of being inexcusable.
I’m also just now realizing her scales look so hideous are ‘out of place’ because she was probably censored last minute for that ‘Teen/dont need mom to buy me’ rating.

Attached: 858E2CF8-1E18-41C8-A0D5-ACB0FDEE3F2A.png (150x300, 29K)

I can't believe we are still having DaS2 hate threads in 2019. Especially since DaS3 is soulless piece of trash in comparison.

liking dark souls 2 should be considered a disability

Attached: 729-0-1496799606.jpg (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Nice deflection. We know DS2 is a half made mess

I'd argue having hbomberguy as the poster boy of Tanimuramissiles already does that.

If there was a wall climbing mechanic, there simply wouldn't be a chest high wall there. Even tho it might look stupid, this is perfectly consistent internally. Only ludonarative dissonance neckbeards give this much of a shit about it otherwise.

Yeah, let's just ignore all of the wooden doors, plank bridges, glass windows and all the other shit that you can't break with your giant fucking dragon club. Or how Blighttown doesn't just crumble with the weight of your full Havel. But when it's a chest high wall, which you can't climb anyway anywhere else (hence completely internally consistent), your autism starts raging. Fuck off.

Attached: 1509183401998.jpg (350x336, 31K)

>textures are made from stock photos of actual trash
now, thats what i call soul

Attached: 89195EDF-3DA7-41D1-8765-CACCF1EC7772.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Real people could climb that

This can't be real

>he spends all day staring at ground textures

What sad little man you are.

Am i the only one that had fun with all of them? Especially Bloodborne and Ds1. Ds2 was a nice time waste and lengthy so furfilled my autism and 3 wasn’t really as good as ds1 , but better than 2 imo. Heres my rankings: ds1>bloodborne>ds3>ds2>demon souls

Sekiro any good? Haven’t tried it

Attached: AFAFADBD-B192-4832-AB29-E682F43B235E.jpg (599x470, 170K)

Time is convoluted.

iirc it was in the gutter
but it’s fine because it’s on purpose

Attached: C6A56B72-11F4-4726-B98D-A468095B9DBB.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

>This can't be real
90% of DS2 in a nutshell

Attached: advanced shadow casting.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

What went so badly wrong?

Attached: shitsouls2_31.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

>But when it's a chest high wall, which you can't climb anyway anywhere else (hence completely internally consistent), your autism starts raging. Fuck off.
>open level editor
>load assets
>find ANY wall/rubble/rocks
>copy paste until good enough
There’s no excuse for this.

Attached: 2012CF49-C4A7-475E-8099-44C196EC74DE.png (418x498, 235K)

Also, for some reason they put in Undead Burg textures as placeholders there and forgot to replace them.

Attached: king's passage.jpg (1469x883, 589K)

Spooky

>NEW BAD
>OLD BAD
>FIRST ONE MY UNDERAGE ASS PLAYED GOOD

They also forgot to add rain sound effects.

>theres even 2 skeletons
lmao

The design was always shit.

Attached: 54-55.jpg (4728x3490, 2.16M)

They pretty much forgot everything besides the bossfight.
King's Passage is so hilariously unfinished that not even the door to it works properly.

Attached: rain is convoluted in Drangleic.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

what

I didn't know that there was a crossover for Dark Souls and Fire Emblem

>What went so badly wrong?
Bamco forcing it as a PS3/360 game in 2014

The white outlines always bothered the shit out of me, it looks like a fucking minecraft castle

they moved out

>Bamco forcing it
The DS2 engine apparently wasn't made with a next-gen focus in mind and Fromsoft simply fucked up massively during development.

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dark-souls-ii-pc-lead-platform-60-fpsconsoles-stil-29378897/

Attached: comparison.jpg (1911x2146, 748K)

>Fromsoft simply fucked up massively during development.
Yeah, by putting a literal nobody as a director.

As if Myazaki was anyone before DeS/DaS.

Hell, the whole thing consists of only like four or five textures, including those that they forgot to replace.

Attached: 20181210204924_1.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Middle one is only one that makes sense given the occupants

There's really no other game quite like this one.
It's like a mishmash of some really fantastic ideas and others that make you question their sanity. It's the most consistently inconsistent game I can think of.

The only thing close I can think of is the Rise of the Triad remake which also had some good intentions and ideas but in the end was a complete clusterfuck of dubious quality to the point where one has to wonder what was put in as a joke and what was a genuine bug/glitch.

Attached: ROTT 2013-08-10 14-11-02-92.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

If your standard is going be 'MUH REAL WORLD CONSISTENCY" then fucking apply that logic consistently, you monumental faggot. Why are unbreakable glass windows excusable? Why are wooden planks that don't break excusable? Why are wooden doors you can't just blast through excusable?

Attached: bright.png (780x713, 1.02M)

It was basically a modern day version of Kings Field, in a much more literal sense than just "spiritual successor". Hence Tanimura. That's why it's so fucked yet so interesting at the same time.

Is this why Yea Forums is so tsundere of this game? Because we're so fascinated by how much it fucks up that we can't stop talking about it?

> Those overesaturated textures.
> Dat empty throne room.
> Those dull, flat cuboid rooms.

It's actually one of my favourite locations in DaS2. It's the only place where the nonsensical geography actually somewhat works, at first the castle is far in the distance and you incrementally get closer as you pass through covered areas.

DaS2 is still the worst soulsborne game by far though.

The problem is not the lack of climbing dynamic, it's abusing this limitation in level design. I can't really think of an obvious location in the other games where they would prevent you from going back or prevent you from progressing by using a knee-high obstacle. It's just dumb.

All the dark souls are cool and fun and it doesn't matter if you don't like them

You still don't get the point. Sure maybe it might make some sense using game lore to justify a one-way trap in these locations, but why would they use such a low obstacle to do so? Is the fact that nobody can jump or climb a reality of Dark Souls' world? In this universe if you dig a shallow hole and push somebody into it, do they die of starvation?

If you want to make a one-way trap have some kind of trapdoor or something like that, not something that dumb.

>that giant console ui

lmao every time

Almost all the gulch textures are as bad, if not worse than that. They assumed that because it was dark nobody would look at them but if you have a torch it's painfully bad.

Attached: quality.jpg (2048x2048, 641K)

this isn't even the worst design of Dark Souls 2.

You have the whole "elevator in the back of a Windmill that takes you up, RIGHT INTO A VOLCANO" nonsense

And the baffling thing is that all the glaring flaws don't even take much effort to fix.

The pile of rubble?
Move the Shrine of Winter there or hell, even right in front of the castle so there isn't any "why don't you just go around it" excuse.
The retarded drops in Drangleic Castle and Iron Keep?
ctrl+c, ctrl+v the boobytrapped gate next to Pate.
The elevator at Lost Bastille's cliffside?
Just rotate the entire piece of the map by 180°.
Iron Keep elevator?
Don't have an elevator there in the first place and make a horizontal connection instead.

All that shit can be done by level designers in like less than half an hour.

Attached: Earthen Peak.webm (720x1276, 2.97M)

I am SL55 and I need a Vordt soul dropped for me on the PC (Personal Computation) device, please.

Attached: summoning a sunbro.gif (227x171, 1.91M)

wouldn't a world empty of ds2 be even creepier and more unnerving? wouldn't u like that even more!?

It's all about suspension of disbelief and the rules the game sets up for itself. In the other games the fact that you, as a player, can't jump means simply that the jumping mechanic is never needed anywhere in the game. In DaS2 the level design actually calls for being able to jump or climb but you can't do it. Are we to believe that nobody invented the jumping in this world? It's almost 4th wall breaking in a way.

Not being able to break windows is not realistic but it doesn't have any consequences gameplay-wise. Not being able to break doors might if it's preventing progress, but at this point it's such a common videogame trope that it gets a pass IMO.

nigga do you even know what a loop is?

You're assuming that they cared about this. They obviously didn't. Why would they? This thread is the proof that even if you do a shit job you'll have a bunch of braindead idiot defending your pile of crap.

Attached: WBDT.jpg (1663x2599, 885K)

t...time is.... wooshy mysterious.... they rebuilt that part when u were in the other room. and for idiots that critical the map... time is space so when u get timed or spaced u might find yourself in a whole new magicalkingdom.

That floating door in the sky clearly looks magical. The desert could be anywhere.

In case you were serious, you can't see anything resembling that from the approach to earthen peak. Almost none of the geography of DaS2 makes sense, this is just one of the most obvious examples. An other one would be the huge pillars supporting the dragon aerie which turn into many smaller and closer pillars when you get on top. Also none of that stuff is visible from anywhere else on the map even though it should be visible from hundreds of kilometers away at least.

time and space outtawhack like with elevator you outer spaced now time to get owned by molepeople under terra firmament

>The DS2 engine apparently wasn't made with a next-gen focus in mind and Fromsoft simply fucked up massively during development.
oh huh
that's disappointing to hear

>hundreds of kilometers
Thing is, going by the in-game map and the fact that you can see Drangleic Castle, one of the most distant areas, from multiple locations along the coastline and the Shaded Woods/Ruins area, the world in DS2 isn't/shouldn't be really THAT big and maybe "only" twice the distance from DS1's farthest points.

Attached: ds2map.jpg (2442x1736, 1.69M)

I'm gonna give it to all you From cocksuckers straight. ARPGS are for fucking brainlets. As a genre itself, it fucking sucks. It lacks the skill focused depth of a pure action game and the calculative and mental depth of a pure immersive true RPG.
It's a genre literally made for plebians like you so that you can say that "y-yeah I like action games. I'm a le epic gaymer too"
You're not. You are the movie equivalent of someone who only watches superhero movies and claims to be a fan of theater.
It's why even From themselves went to Sekiro because even they realize that RPG elements only drag a good action game down which is why Sekiro is the closest From has gotten to making a mechanically deep game but is still fairly lacking in some ways.
Soulsborne games are for babbies who can't into actually pure skill based games that require actual player effort to be good at them. They let you feel like you're playing a "muh difficult game" and "muh sense of accomplishment" even tho all you did was grind a few levels or call friends to cheese a boss. Plebs all of you.

>If your standard is going be 'MUH REAL WORLD CONSISTENCY"
No it’s “giving a damn”.
Earthen Peak could’ve just teleported you if they’re not going to put the elevator in the mountains. More rubble is easy to add to the Shrine. No excuse.

Attached: 4056973C-377D-4B52-833B-327F00FDFBA8.png (686x720, 933K)

Then cherry pick a good Drangleic Shatsle room. We're all waiting, and will be forever, because it's fucking garbage

The baffling thing is that nothing is visible from Drangleic Castle itself, not even the aqueduct or the Dragon Aerie pillars that should be nearby and instead you get some awkward looking mountains beyond the ocean that shouldn't be there.
It's like every area exists in its own dimension.

Attached: 20170709204501_1.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

I'm not answering your question because it started with "nigga"
learn how to talk outside of twitter

And even indie titles like Zeno Clash 2 managed to show you a small version of their entire world with visible landmarks from the game's highest point.

Attached: 2013-05-02_00049.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

If Ds2s world connected properly and it wasn't so fucking boxy and ugly I don't think I'd hate it nearly as much as I do now. The sad part is this is the area where From usually shines

Attached: Ds3.jpg (5046x1080, 3.69M)

I wouldn't even mind the boxy rooms if they had any details in it.
Even the DLCs were absolutely filled with bland, empty rooms with maybe a chest or chair in it.

Attached: 20190522180228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Not in this case

I'm better than you at games but I still enjoy soulskirobornes. Opinion invalidated.

Attached: Souls & Magic 6.jpg (960x540, 162K)

Interestingly, one year later they said it's future proof and was created with next-gen in mind:
ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/dark-souls-2-engine-created-with-next-gen-in-mind

Attached: 538184C6-4F79-40E2-973D-8CBD301C49E9.jpg (1024x506, 96K)

This is what makes DaS2 feel like some kind of PS1 game to me. Even in prominent areas, so much of the level design is flat square rooms with next to nothing decorating them. It feels like I'm playing a half life mode where the modder hadn't yet filled the environments with anything.

>1-4 player/simultaneous couch-op
Joke aside, that'd make it almost worthwhile.

So we were shown graphics that they knew we were never going to get? That’s just as bad, if not worse, than saying the end result was due to the “not enough time” incompetentency.

Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy

a few screenshot comparisons? what about them? none of these things are remarkable high or low points

>This is what makes DaS2 feel like some kind of PS1 game to me. Even in prominent areas, so much of the level design is flat square rooms with next to nothing decorating them. It feels like I'm playing a half life mode where the modder hadn't yet filled the environments with anything.

Didn't they have to downgrade everything to get the engine to run on PS3?

Allegedly that's why they got rid of the original lighting, although even this is called into question due to the fact that the online beta for 360/ps3 actually had the original lighting, and that build ran just as well (or just as mediocre) as the final build they put on shelves.

Plus I don't think the flat square empty rooms is a result of downgrading, because that's something you can't just quickly overhaul. They'd need to complete redo entire levels room by room.

You don't even have to compare random areas.
The final environment, the moneyshot, the thing your entire quest is leading up to, the goal you're working towards to for the last 30+ hours, tells pretty much everything about the games.

Attached: Kiln La Kiln.jpg (1901x3239, 982K)

DaS2 sucks

How can DS2 fans even use "but it was nerfed for PS3" as an argument when DS1 looks better even on PS3?
Hell even DeS looks better, because the devs actually gave a fuck

DeS also had an equally fucked dev cycle

This texture was just insane

Would ya?

Attached: LobosJr 2019 subathon doll cosplay.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Words cannot describe my disappointment in the Throne of Want. It was so fucking obvious the entire thing was half-assed. And it was absolutely retarded how after getting the King's Ring and opening up the Throne and fighting the double boss, nothing happens and there's zero indication of what the player is supposed to do. Oh of course, you're just supposed to know to go collect the giant's soul and then come back and this time the most disappointing end boss in souls history will appear. Got it.

Despite all the graphical shit in this thread, DS2 is still the best souls game IMO. Gameplay and Content trump graphics.

That's nice.

Attached: 1289230861352.jpg (861x1265, 625K)

So you're retarded?

The combat was floaty as fuck and there was a fuck ton of waiting for everything. The areas were obviously hard glued together by people that don't understand why DaS has the best world map. The only redeeming quality of DaS2 world is the availability of multiple paths from Majula. The rest is painful to witness

Attached: LobosJr 2019 subathon doll cosplay 2.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Enemy and boss designs were awful everything about them sucked
>Uninspired visual designs
>Mechanically stiff
>Forgettable music
That's like %90 of gameplay

Attached: 1514721194141.jpg (1200x4691, 3.95M)

Kek

Considering the autism and defense of DS2, how has no one made a texture fixing mod? Or mods that fix all the other shit designs?

Why bother making texture packs for a shit game?
And why boher fixing a shit game that was way better before the expanded version? FROM made it intentionally worse. Why bother fixing that?

>Gameplay and Content trump graphics.
And DS2 is inferior to the other games in all three respects

>darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Old Akelarre
>What the fuck is an "Akelarre"?
>"Akelarre is the Basque term meaning Witches' Sabbath" - Wikipedia
>The hell does this have to do with a small prison building?
>turns out the original name of the bonfire is along the lines of "the place where the witch (Rosabeth) was"

Christ, did that translator just fart out half of the shit in the game?
Flexile Sentry, Royal Rat Authority, Harvest Valley and now this.

how did ds2 even pass quality control

If it at least looks good, it'll be worth stomaching okay game play. Just look at Skyrim. It's squeegee fights, but it's pretty. Look at Minecraft with No Cubes and Ray Tracing.

Attached: 650.gif (650x220, 4K)

>how you may live and travel in the city of 1950
Such optimism.

Attached: 1540570251059.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Real talk, how come ds3 doesnt have any fun builds or weapons

“Fixing” DS2’s look would take a lot of work, as even the fanciest textures only do so much for environmental detail. It’s elaborate foliage, worn details on ruins, fanciful designs/armcoats/tons if stuff for interiors, etc.
DS2 is missing a shitload of it.

DeS was a throwaway project. Making the second sequel to your most successful game series in recent history is simply dark souls 2 tier levels of terrible

Because it's a half-assed Bloodborne clone featuring nothing that made Bloodborne fun in the first place

>mfw the dumbest of your friends literally says he prefers DaS2 over the other games

the argument is over to me

What made bloodborne fun in the first place? rally?

Attached: .png (700x739, 239K)

Well, it was technically possible to pull that off with their level of technology. There was just no reason to put somuch money and effort into creating such a thing back then.

It's an illusion

Reminds me of Old hunters

The unarmed dick- and buttpuncher build was pretty entertaining.

Attached: 20190421231514_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

The bleed build is the most viable in DS3 in the entire series. Every other game gave most of the bosses retardedly high bleed resist. In DS3 pretty much only Midir blocks that run.

I recently started the Souls series. This part confused me in DaS2.

It blows my mind there was even an argument to begin with

elaborate

Most retarded castle ever made. NOTHING about is makes sense, the throne room is freaking outside and shit

Research Hall above Cathedral Ward.
Fishing Hamlet/Ocean behind Research Hall.

>3fags try and compare their game to 2
>"It's prettier" is STILL the best they can do

The Old Hunters' world design is logically consistent from start to finish. That part in DaS2 isn't because there is no context as why we get magically transported into a castle.

>dark souls 2 is good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Bleed was nerfed 2 years ago
Sharp Twinblades + Resins are king now.

frostbite pyromancy combo was pretty fun
trigger frostbite, thaw with pyro, rinse and repeat

Ew, are you talking about multiplayer? Only fags play multiplayer.
I'm talking about the bleed PvE build. I beat the game with it a few months ago. Just get a starter Bandit knife, it has the best bleed DPS in the entire game, and you're good.

My roomate wants me to play with him, but ive done literally every build imaginable that i dread playing with him. Since i dont know what I want to do

Wish DS2 had a proper reboot that has better designed levels rather than what we got in SOTFS.

>We will never gradually climb up a fiery mountain until you get to the entrance of Iron Keep's steelworks and then to the Iron Keep itself

One thing that annoyed me is how Iron Keep is a odd blend of steelworks and cathedrals instead of them being seperate.

>twinblades
>pvp
Are you dumb?

The refreshing designs of the weapons, the different take on Magic and items that use Quicksilver Bullets as a resource, bosses that reward the player for understanding what they're doing, a player character that was underpowered yet unique, the only game besides 2 where shields aren't broken

The game establishes that Nightmares are layered, retard.
>Nightmare of Mensis
>Nightmare Frontier (you can visibly see the Mensis Castle higher from where you are in the Frontier)
>Fishing Hamlet (you can see ship masts from the Frontier, near Amygdala's arena)
>The Hunter's Nightmare (you see the buildings of through the waters when you step into the Hamlet the 1st time and a snail woman falls from the sky from where you pick the whirligig)
Don't try to lump poor oversight in level design to a well realized world.

Attached: Nightmare_Yharnam_Underwater.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Everyone gives Drangleic Castle shit but it's not the only example. No Man's Wharf is equally distracting. Because it connects to Heide's Tower which is more or less at sea level. You have to go down like 3 stories to get to No Man's Wharf. So logically you SHOULD be below sea level. Except you're not, you've barely gone anywhere.

yeah but only one of those paintings cursed you

guess which one

>magically transported into a castle.
Another easy, ‘last minute fix’ idea: Instead of an elevator, have a broken mirror. Touching it warps you to lavaland. So many ideas better than just an elevator.

they have good taste because they're in a better game

Dumb nigger.

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (692x960, 207K)

At least Old Hunters was a dream. Surreal impossible landscapes are acceptable and explainable. Elevator to a volcano is weird.

I'm talking about a run I did where bleed DPS mattered the most. Other weapons have overall better DPS, but the Bandit Knife applies bleed itself the fastest.

Lost Bastille is inconsistent with itself even
>go below sea level into a rocky outcrop that doesn't match up with where you came from

I fucking hate this pic. Looks like this dud his fingering his vagina

is that what I'm supposed to see?

>Dark Souls 3
>You travel to an alternate reality by...breaking an illusory wall in some swamp

the weak should fear the strong

Bleed was the strongest until it was nerfed. Its still good but it isnt top dog anymore

>weapons
They're almost as overrated as powerstancing
Quantity > Quality here
>magic & qs bullets
Absolute trash compared to any of the souls games, fuck off
>bla bla bla i'm shit at the game
Really? You're going to pull this non-argument out?
BB is easily my favorite but it's not perfect, ds3 surpasses it in many areas

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2460x3691, 3.14M)

I wasn't talking about "top dogs", or pvp meta faggotry. That user earlier said that there are literally no fun builds in it and I just mentioned a fun PvE build.

Ok? It still reminds me of each other as they're so similar.

>Fishing Hamlet (you can see ship masts from the Frontier, near Amygdala's arena)
Not the same ships, or else you’d be able to see the astral clocktower and lighthouse. Hamlet is a total of 12 or so ships, spread mostly around the start and end of the fishing hamlet level. In the Frontier, below Amygdalla, there’s like 25-30 all bunched up. Only the specifically cursed Hunter’s Nightmare is layered.

Man I remember actually being excited for this game back when I saw the first trailer. What a fucken travesty.

I like how you're the only one talking about PvP here in this comment chain

>It looks like total shit so that means it's better!

Anor Londo is distracting but that can at least be explained as Gwyndolin's illusions. We know from DaS1 that they don't go away even if Gwyndolin is dead. DaS2 doesn't even bother. The CLOSEST thing I've heard to an explanation is that your hollowed brain is so messed up that your character doesn't notice the passage of time as he travels the country

Finding out DS3 was just as rushed as DS2 was almost as bad as DS2’s launch.

seriously? because it really looks like one of those weird optical illusions to me.

it's a dude fingering his vagina, I can't be the only one seeing this.

Mentioning nerfs in any capacity implies a PvP conversation. PvE players don't give a fuck about any of that.

what is this referencing

Why is everytime i make a post or thread it keeps telling me it is spam?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-11-36-27.png (720x1280, 81K)

We can't see the entirety of the Hamlet's ocean, you mental gymnast.

The transition from Farron Swamp to Carthus to Irrythil

So Gwyndolin created an illusory wall in the King's garden because...?

>a DAS2 drone took the time to make this pic
You guys are the worst

>opening a path and going down some stairs = illusory wall
fucking what

I'm talking about Untended Graves

Untended Graves I assume, a specifically cool part of the game they took from Bloodborne and threw into DS3.

Are you typing in filtered stuff or posting links?
Or maybe it's a phoneposting.
Phoneposters have extra range bans because It's way too easy to bypass bans on phones.

Oh that I hate the Untended Graves too just because it takes an already sketchy narrative and fucks it up even more

are you spamming dumb memes, user? if not, possibly google still fucked up from yesterday. reset your cache

>nerfs dont affect pve
???

CKG isn't a swamp

Dark Souls 2 vaporwave cover

OH NO NO NO

Yes it is.

I do offline PvE challenge runs for fun.
I wouldn't even notice a sub 50% nerf on anything.

Jesus I still can't believe this. They had so many transition options and they picked the worst, least logical one.
>Let's not have a gondola take the player horizontally across a field of lava or something
>Let's not have a teleporter or warp item or something
>Let's just have an invisible fucking elevator at the top of a decrepit windmill
>And let's make the fucking thing go straight up instead of down because fuck it

Are you fucking retarded? They are ship masts. The only other time we see ship masts is from the Hamlet, nowhere else.

I tried to make a simple dark souls thread which count as spam then i tried to make a thread asking help for one of my issues i was having on one of my playthroughs on fallout new vegas which count as spam then it counted even asking what is everyones favorite childhood game as spam.

No ‘gymnastics’ here, I’m just not seeing two of a similar thing and assuming they’re the same. There’s ships in the frontier and the hamlet so they HAVE to be the same, right? It’s not like the Frontier is based heavily off of Lovecraft’s Dreamquest, in which there were actually a bunch of ships going place to place.

it really isn't, the "swamp" bits are so patchy and minor compared to the rest of the area that it doesn't really qualify. You might as well call Cathedral of the Deep a swamp since it has two small patches of liquid that slow you down which only account for like 10% of the whole area

duh... it was throne from the castle

I play exclusively pve and notice most if not all nerfs and buffs.
I noticed when refined was nerfed
When bleed was nerfed
When heavy was buffed
When frostbite was buffed

Stop being daft and assume changes to the game have zero impact on pve

So it doesn't count as a swamp because there's platforms above the poison? Are you retarded?

How much were those nerfed though? Were they over 50%?

World design is not one of those cases.

>There’s ships in the frontier and the hamlet so they HAVE to be the same, right?
Not necessarily the ones we can see. But we don't see ship masts anywhere else in the game. The Nightmares are layered, and the ship masts confirm the arrangements of these planes of existence. Don't overthink it.

>this guy is currently directing the biggest and most expensive FROM game to date

I'm convinced Miyazaki is a footfag

Refined isnt worth using anymore
Bleed doesnt drop bosses in 10 seconds anymore.
Heavy/Sharp are obscenely strong
Frostbite is on par with prenerf bleed.

I don't have the exact numbers.

And it's written by the wiener guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=OI0K3TdS_Yk

says who

lmaoing my ass off at those halloween boo skellies

Bad example, DS2 actually looks really good here.

Being a DaS 2 brony should be classified as a mental illness at this point. I've seen cults less zealous.than these "people".

You've seen cults?

Sound like good decisions to me.
I guess I did the bleed run post nerf. It was a lot of fun.
Maybe I'll try the frostbite run then.

>The Nightmares are layered, and the ship masts confirm the arrangements of these planes of existence.
The only other confirmation is literally in the Hunter’s Nightmare, one that is cursed. This bit about the ships is not only vague as fuck, not only inconsistent (lighthouse, hamlet, please) - but is boring as fuck: So -every- ship in the nightmare is from the Hamlet?

die

Always wanted to do the no bonfire challenge, but I just ain't that good.

>Heavy/Sharp are obscenely strong
IIRC Sharp infusing and pumping up DEX gives you better AR with most ultra greatswords. It's just dumb

They just pushed that train wreck out with what they had at that point

it doesn't count as a swamp because the poison areas are completely minimal, it's like calling Black Gulch a swamp because it has poison in general

The world is sliding into itself. The world is less like Earth and more like a plane of existence. Because the world is falling apart important places are converging at Lothric Castle.

>cherry picking

Attached: download (14).jpg (261x193, 6K)

You know you're in some deep shit when you're thinking "yeah, one FUGS just ain't gonna cut it for me right now"

Why are you such a brainlet? It's spelt out for you.
>So -every- ship in the nightmare is from the Hamlet?
Yes, because the game conveys this in the most visually blatant way possible.
Stop with the retarded conjecture.

Untended Graves is a vestige of when night was a world state that changed things. It's a cool way to have a reprisal of Gundyr. And if you never speak to the Shrine Handmaiden until Untended Graves, she'll have different dialogue when you return to Firelink Shrine.

So what makes Dark Souls 3 shit?
I get it doesn't introduce anything new and isn't very inspired, but it's fairly consistent until the end, has pretty good level design even if it doesn't have an interconnected world, and has some of the best bosses in the series. Yeah it might encourage rolling a bit too much, but calling it shit because of that seems like a stretch.
Not saying it's a masterpiece by any means, but I would love to hear criticisms from people who aren't just being contrarians

That doesn't change the fact that it's completely nonsensical as to how you actually get there.

>Dark Souls 3 isn't shit if I just understate its biggest faults

>I would love to hear criticisms from people who aren't just being contrarians
You're in the wrong place

Nothing.

hahaha... wouldn't it be weird if you waded neck deep in what i like to call... a poopoo puddle? that would really be wild. maybe you could lap up a bit and make it look like an accident.

Shit game or no, pvping with the playerbase at peak levels in DS2 was some of the most fun i've ever had in a Souls game.

Attached: backstep backstab.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I didn't understate shit. The lack of an interconnected world isn't that big of a fault, especially when Dark Souls is the only game in the series like that. I also honestly don't understand what's the big deal with the rolling critique outside of PvP

Butthurt ds2 fanboys are the only ones hating on 3. And they only prefer 2 because they started with it after the hype of 1.

That's why they complain 3 is a copy of 1 when it's really just a true sequel. They are used to 2 and think that's how the series was supposed to be, disjointed, vague, and unpolished.

If we take it as it was sealed away and forgotten by the Lothric Bros because it was their Firelink, then it makes retcon sense. Especially since Lothric seems to use Light Sorcery rather than straight up miracles. Light is Time according to something in Dark Souls or Demon Souls, so it's less rezing Lorian and more rewinding him. As Dusk and Oolacile establish, Light Sorcery is about illusions too. Again, this is all post hoc explaining shit that's really just "too cool to cut"

Invasions peaked during the console release of DaS. After Tranquil Walk got nerfed, invasions died. DeS and console release DaS were the only good invasions in the game. PvP reddit fight club faggots ruined the series.

>Yes, because the game conveys this in the most visually blatant way possible
By showing them being used in two entirely different areas and contexts.
It’s just far from convincing and too convenient to the point of stretching: You need more to show ALL the nightmares are layered, and not just the one used by Orphan/Kos to ‘protect’ the villagers and punish the hunters.

So what makes Dark Souls 2 shit?
I get that it has ugly graphics, and they nerfed I-frames and made backstabs harder to pull off, but it's fairly consistent until the end, has pretty good level design including an interconnected world, and has some of the best bosses in the series. Yeah it might encourage using your brain to manage your stamina, but calling it shit because of that seems like a stretch.
Not saying it's a masterpiece by any means, but I would love to hear criticisms from people who aren't just being contrarians.

I never got why people say it had the best PvP. I played from launch up until the release of Scholar, and there was always some bullshit that every player used. For a while it was Santier's spear, then it was that one curved sword that made it insanely easy to parry, and once your Soul memory was high enough it was just SL400 hex spamming Havel monsters

In DS2? Lobos did that pre-DLC.
It's probably way harder post-DLC
youtube.com/watch?v=sz2BKquyiCk

The trick was to keep your SM low enough so you wouldn't group with max level shitters.
yeah man

Attached: do you remember when pvp was good.webm (800x450, 2.41M)

this

Attached: 1557706922278.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

>The lack of an interconnected world isn't that big of a fault, especially when Dark Souls is the only game in the series like that.
More like Dark Souls 3 is the only game in the series that's 80% linear. Even Bloodborne wasn't as linear and that game wasn't trying to be Dark Souls.
>I also honestly don't understand what's the big deal with the rolling critique
The fact that Stamina is overpowered makes the game too easy and asks no strategy of the player. Combined with Estus Flask and Homeward Bones being instant use, enemies and bosses actually struggle with pursuing and finishing off the player. If you think roll spam isn't one of 3's flaws, then yes, you are understating what makes the game bad.

it's funny because your dark souls 2 "excellent pvp" webm is just a backstab too

When did fight clubbing duelfaggotry become so prevalent anyway? I remember fighting off some invader in Dragon's Aerie in vanilla DS2 and it was more fun than some gay ass duel in some 'community approved' pvp hotspot...

>The fact that Stamina is overpowered makes the game too easy
*cough*

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1154x4450, 2.14M)

>I get it doesn't introduce anything new and isn't very inspired
That's a big problem.
>Has some of the best bosses in the series
It also has, by far, some of the series' worst.

My defence is I literally do not give one salty shit about anything but the combat because I'm noit a fucking dweeb lmao.

Surprised he didn't die more in DaS2. Game feels specifically designed to fuck with DSP

nigger*

>that Nashandra picture and also the whole castle
>locked house in Majula
>forgotten bastille
>forest of the fallen giants
>Vendrick's hollow husk

You can say whatever you want but ds2 is the only souls that really feels like unsettling journey through the world where everything went fucked up.

I agree subsequent playthroughs are a bit dull because of how linear it is. As for the rolling, the thing is I played Dark Souls 3 for the first time recently after taking a four year break from video games, so I admit I don't clearly remember how different it was from the earlier games. I do see how it could make the game much easier--however, I don't see how these two things make the game shit, especially when it does a lot of other things very well

I just noticed that any of these bosses could have easily been the final boss of any of the previous games. They really went all out with this shit in DS3

he used pre nerfed lightning spears

>has some of the best bosses in the series
Like who? I genuinely can't remember anyone who stuck out to me. It doesn't come anywhere near 3 in this regard and even DaS had O&S and Artorias.

PC "prepare to die" release brought in reddit, and reddit brought in the "community". The fucking PvP mechanic of the series is called INVASION, not "I challenge you to an Honorable duel". But it was too late, the damage was irreversible. Countless fun spells, mechanics, and weapons nerfed to shit to appease fight club faggots. Compare that to DeS, where you could fucking Scrap Spear, walking Firestorm, cursed DBS, full regen build etc... til the fucking days the servers shut down. Literally every single fucking thing Bamco did to this series made it worse, and From should never work with them again.

If they didn't leave the cities, who knows what could have been made.

Attached: pavement tribals.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

The ratio of great bosses to shit bosses is easily the best out of the 3

Because he spammed Lightning Spear the whole game
That's why he got his shit kicked in by Looking Glass Knight

Once you get over the initial mechanic hurdle DS2 is the easiest, especially now with SorFS making the dull ember obtainable way earlier.

>he was overlevelled and accidentally first try cheesed Isshin
>then he was all
>"Wtf this is too easy. This game sucks."
His talent in being hatable never ceases to amaze me.

How do you overlevel Sekiro?

It's how it should be desu. The arbitrary soft caps in Dark Souls 1 and 2 for scaling damage is fucking stupid.

That and DeS.

Lost Sinner
Looking Glass Knight
Smelter Demon
Ruin Sentinels
Darklurker
Velstadt, the Royal Aegis
Throne Defender and Throne Watcher
Every DLC boss except Gank Squad

>by far, some of the worst
You're exaggerating, there isn't a single boss that's offensively bad like Bed of Chaos.
Even the weaker bosses are better than the other games shit boss counterparts like pinwheel and crystal sage

Attached: Who did it better.jpg (1375x2550, 2.14M)

>You can say whatever you want but ds2 is the only souls that really feels like unsettling journey through the world where everything went fucked up.

I WILL say what I want: This feeling is just what I got out of DeS and somewhat from DS1 and DS2 sucked at it for the most part. Everytime I’d get close to getting sucked in I’d have a shitty part like the merchant in Majula getting to greedy he loses himself.

>It’s just far from convincing and too convenient to the point of stretching
Fucking retard. Ship masts from the Frontier confirm the layers. You don't see ships anywhere in the game other than the Hamlet. In order of highest to lowest:
>Nightmare of Mensis
>Frontier
>Hamlet
>Hunter's Nightmare
Stop stretching shit, 2cuck, and accept your game had a severe oversight in level design with no context to help explain why you magically turn up in a lava castle right above an inconspicuous wind mill.

True.
>dat trigger discipline tho
Oh God, them accidentally shooting each other is way more likely than them shooting somebody on purpose. You'd think that being on good terms with them would mean that you're safe around them, but not with that trigger discipline. That camera guy was in a bigger danger than anybody in a drive by.
Going out of your way to aquire every upgrade as soon as they're available and farm skill points or whatever they're called. DSP did those.
He was also guided by his chat a lot.

Attached: 1539664682205.jpg (1242x1034, 252K)

>Great
Dancer of the Boreal Valley
Darkeater Midir
Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
Pontiff Sulyvahn (If we're being generous)
>Meh
Old Demon King
Champion Gundyr
Oceiros, the Consumed King
>Shit
Everything else

You just posted a dozen bosses with the exact same moveset.

sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Dancing dragon mask

>There isn't a single boss that's offensively bad like Bed of Chaos
Dragonslayer Armour
Twin Princes
Sister Friede
Demon Prince

>It also has, by far, some of the series' worst.
The only boss in 3 that's even in the same neighborhood as Bed of Bullshit, Capra Demon, lmao3gargoyle, Covetous Demon, Old Dragonslayer, Ancient Dragon, Giant Lord, Undead Congregation, Skeleton Lords, Dragonrider and lmao2dragonrider is Ancient Wyvern.

>Fucking retard. Ship masts from the Frontier confirm the layers. You don't see ships anywhere in the game other than the Hamlet

And considering the endless possibilities of BB’s world, and now Lovecraft’s source material, I’m not going to do the retard thing and assume ships can ONLY come from the Hamlet. Do you have any, single, other shred of definitive proof between layered worlds - somethig that wasn’t assumed until the DLC? If not I feel like you’re just feeding me info you took for granted from some zooming Youtuber.

The original DLC bosses were great, with the exception maybe those of that green area with the corpse phantom dudes. Sir Allone is the peak of the game.
Smelter, and also Blue Smelter (which is extremely underrated because brainlets don't understand what makes him great),
Pursuer is pretty baller.
Lost Siinner was great but is the only one of the Lord Souls that was.
Ruin Sentinels were fun.
Old Dragonslayer was alright.
Velstadt was a bro.
Darklurker is kino.

Everything not listed is shit except maybe Flexile sentry who is only fairly shit.

You gotta understand plenty of people on this site either cheese the game with ranged shit or summons, or else went into bosses after reading the wiki and dabbed on them. The difference between going into Darklurker with a set that counters him and going into him blind is the difference between a cutscene and a great fight.

I like how because of the guise of anonymity you feel like you can just be a fucking retard.

truly epic bait, here's your (you)
don't spend it all in one place

>smelter demon
>good
Ah, here come the trolls

What was wrong with him?

I also forgot High Lord Wolnir and Ancient Wyvern

@464600724
Only one (you) from me today, come back tomorrow

You're bullshitting and you know it.
>Great
Midir, Gael, Friede, Dancer, Soul of Cinder, Champion Gundyr, Prince Lothric, Nameless King
>Good
Pontiff, Abyss Watchers, Dragonslayer Armor, Demon in Pain
>Meh
The rest
>Shit
Greatwood, Deacons, and Wolnir

I will never understand when invaded hosts get upset that the invader isn't bowing down to them and tries to kill them or an invader 'ruins' their fight club by trying to kill the host (...Which is the whole point in invading anyway)

Also, It was always amusing to have some bonfire duelist in ds2 wait for you to duel in the closed-in bonfire room only to smoke the whole room with acid mist/toxic mist

Attached: IMG_1210.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

The most egregious boss when it comes to hitting you even though you've clearly evaded its attacks and likely the boss who gave birth to the shockwaves meme

Deacons did it best because you only needed to concentrate on one fuckhead at a time instead of wailing on all of them

>Those bosses aren't shit! They've got particle effects and loud music!

Forgot about Ancient Wyvern, put that in shit too.
Dark Souls 2's best bosses are only as good as Dark Souls 3's good bosses. Same with Dark Souls 1 other than O&S and Artorias, honestly

t. Baby who can't focus on more than a single enemy

What the fuck are you talking about?

you mean defense? twerp... defense is for losers who get beat on.

@464601117

Roll Souls 3 bosses might be better but the stupid spam combat stops them being better fights.

Don't pretend souls combat doesn't shit the bed with more than 2 combatants.

>3 hit combo
>overhead slam
>AoE

Which Shit Souls 2 boss am I talking about? Anyone know?

People are still complaining about this, yet didn't seem to notice that the ninja shortcut in Kuro's room leading to dilapitated temple in Sekiro makes just as little sense.

Think of it as a parry dweeb

Ancient Wyvern would have been really neat if it wasn't a boss and if the area was invadable

what would be the use of a ninja shortcut that made sense to a pleb like you? if it made sense to you it would be a pleb shortcut instead

>Damage Sponge Gael
He's garbage
>Soul of Cinder
Glorified NPC mixed with "DUDE REMEMBER GWYN?!", his second phase reveal would've been more exciting if it weren't for the fact that literally every boss has an anime powerup
>Champion Gundyr
The definition of jank
>Prince Lothric
Not when he floods the screen with particle effects and teleports off-screen so you can't see or prepare for whatever the fuck is happening
>Overtuned King
No
>Abyss Watchers
A boss that can easily be stunlocked and backstabbed, what the fuck were they thinking
>Dragonslayer Armor
The only way it can actually kill you is if it pushes you off the shitty bridge you fight it on, or if you get blasted by the ugly Butterflies that you can't keep your camera on. This is evidenced by how it's a total pushover when they lazily recycle it in Ringed City.
>Demon in Pain
Easily one of the worst fights in the series, the definition of overblown

Hate how poison sucks in DS3 compared to 2...

It doesn't when they're balanced against one another. Demon in Pain and Demon from Below are probably the best examples of this working properly in the entire series.

Literally none of the bosses the guy listed fit the bill of what you just typed.

i can't think you into a winner. i don't have that kind of power. sorry for your loss

i like to think that this boss was a reference to King's Field's Widda Queen, a snake woman where you also had to fight in a poison arena.

would be better if player was the same size as those bosses, really pisses me off being a manlet

>Can't actually say why most of the bosses are bad
>Half of the few explanations are just cases of being fucking bad at the game
If you can't track Lorian when he teleports across the room with his big fuckoff glowing sword held up on the air for several complete seconds then I really don't know how to help you.

So, no other pieces, as I thought. I already responded to that post by the way, that’s why you’re talking to me now.

Time to reveal my plebeian nature. I just don't like the washed out looking graphics of DS2.

All of them except Korean MMOlurker do

I'm not going to bother arguing with criticisms like "he's garbage, jank, no, overblown" so we can agree to disagree (I do agree that abyss watchers are too easy and that they do overuse the anime powerup thing, however)
What bosses from Demon's, 1, and 2 do you think are great?

>We never got Scorpiones Najka scenes
>We never got the Lich boss

youtube.com/watch?v=yfqmt7JQG8Y

>lich

*wraith

that's entirely reasonable, although the game clearly has other flaws. to be fair, however, i suspect many people had an extra bad time if they played the pc version since it had more issues with input lag

Nameless King > All DaS2 DLC bosses

>Think most of DaS2 itself looks like shit and empty.
>But the armors and characters are pretty much the only good looking in From games post DaS1
>From managed to ruin the lighting and armor coloring by upping the lighting to max shit in DSR.

DaS3 is just so fucking ugly it all looks so plasticy.

I can't

>A mediocre boss that is only decent in Phase 2
>Even the Princes are a better fight overall
>Being better then Fume/Alonne.

Adorable.

>talking about mediocre bosses while praising Fume in the same post

PFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: shitsouls2_48.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

First one is your stereotypical castle like room.

Second one is clearly the most soulful, something tragic happened in that room to make it so barren. The one large image that remains clearly has a deep meaning to it as it stands looking at a skeleton. Could this be a reference that following the queen will surely lead to one's own demise?

Third one is your typical gothic room that's way overused now in modern media.

This is the hardest and "best" boss from Shit Souls 2. Say something nice about it!

Attached: shitsouls2_18.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Attached: 1555325084458.jpg (336x476, 41K)

Makes you wonder why people cry so much about ADP

glad to see Ds2 has good hitboxes

Because if you don't know what ADP is and try to roll through his Phase 2 attacks like every other boss in the series, then you will die consistently.

t. Guy who was stuck on Fume Knight for a full weekend

The middle one is the only one when there's a drawn out fight against multiple enemies and a red phantom.
Also the painting inflicts curse.

OVERCOMPENSATING

Ya cause a loser like you has no concept of winning anyways everyone knows the best defence is a good offence and mine WAS the best defence ergo it was, in fact, an attack. Save yourself the embarassment and don't @ me dweeb.

I guess I may as well reinstall ds2 and try it again