Call Bell because I'm moving to see what they have to offer

>call Bell because I'm moving to see what they have to offer
>50mbps going up to 500mbps for the same price
>finally getting close to korean speed
OOOOO QUEEEEBEC! Our home and native land! True patriot love! In all our son's command!

Attached: 59E9EEC0-26A9-4026-870E-D0F2AA28959B.png (2000x1000, 29K)

>tfw have sanic speed but have quotas with videotron and can barely use the connection
I could remove the quota but it's +$25/month

Just get rid of the cable my guy, 69$ a month for unlimited and 500mbps holy shit I'm going to live the life

You might wanna first take a look if your local cables can actually support such speeds.

No point in paying for lightning speeds if your cables only could transmit a fraction of it.

Moving in a brand new condo my man [sunglassesemoji]

Speed is shit here in Korea for anything not hosted in Korea.

I live in some rural area in quebec and have 0.22mbps upload

god help me

Parle français

va te faire foutre

That's gay french (france), not quebecor french. I love that they think their faggy polite insults have power

mange don dla marde. c'est mieux que un va te faire foutre de francais fife

As an american, i love living in montreal

Attached: 1554690168812.png (591x429, 156K)

montreal is terrible..

err dude, Japan's had gigabit fiber as an industry standard for 10-12 years now. but good on you I guess.
realistically you dont notice much past 100mbits short of steam downloading games slightly faster, or being able to torrent while doing other stuff.

best music, best chicks, best cheap living, best transit, whats not to love

>Bell
oh you poor fool

Great restaurants, great people as well. Truly, apart from the city always being under construction, what is not to love?

>great people

idk about that, its not new york bad but god alot of people here are insufferable

especially all the hipsters in mile end with their gay little shops and vegan this, vegan that, oh please white people dont move into ethnic communities!

>best transit
Nigga what? Of course if you live in the heart of the city but im a rep on the road and the 40 might as well not even exist anymore or be rebranded as a parking. Going to west island or anywhere that isn't downtown for that matter is a fucking chore. I went to LA last year and I just had to laugh. The americans actually think they have it bad with their six lanes highway that move slowly but surely. They don't know the pain of being on neutral for five minutes to go forward two feet

As long as you speak both French and English, the people are just lovely. Both the Montreal equivalent of progressives and conservatives are pretty genial all and all.

I feel bad for my banlieue brothers, and recognize my urbanite privilege. That being said, the transit is great for the ones of us that live along the metro lines

free quebec

sorry to hear you drive man but i mean public transit, i've lived in LA so believe me when I say best transit

decent bus times, fast metro can get mostly anywhere on the island without having to rely on a car

Fuck off, Charles, you ruined our country with your pea-brained attempt at French solidarity.

>when you cause a crisis that resulted in the prime minister having to declare martial law due to a speech

Attached: de_gaulle_montreal.jpg (550x380, 152K)

Attached: 1554694025554.png (760x508, 124K)

Honestly, pissed off Westerners are pretty funny, and talking to them is pretty much the only times I'll even pretend to have any sort of separatist/sovereignist sentiment, just to piss them off further.

rip in peace Parti Québécois

The PQ has no future, because just as soon as the NDP elects someone who doesn't wear a turban as party leader, Quebec is likely to turn orange again. But in the meantime, unless Trudeau manages to shed off the scandal stink, or that Singh manages to charm Quebecois urbanites (unlikely), we're due for a minor revival this year. Nothing permanent, but still

Je veux habiter au Québec.

who else /2.5mb per second top speed/ here?

Attached: suicide.gif (360x240, 1.55M)

fuck bikes, cant believe the city was shut down for this

Attached: 1665.png (593x298, 26K)

votre patois imbitable n'est pas du français bande de sous nègres des amériques