Do you think Great Rune will be able to compete with TLoU 2 and Cyberpunk for 2020 GOTY?

Do you think Great Rune will be able to compete with TLoU 2 and Cyberpunk for 2020 GOTY?

Attached: From-Soft_12-28-18.jpg (600x337, 14K)

Stupid question, we know literally nothing about the game

Based on what I've seen so far? No.
No monsters, no locations, no weapons, no characters - I can't see how that could compete with those other games.

>what I've seen so far
You mean nothing? Because they haven't shown anything yet you fucking retard.

Attached: Woosh.jpg (720x540, 32K)

/thread

It didn't go over my head, you just made no fucking sense. Learn how to put your thoughts into a coherent sentence.

Wow

this is not even confirmed information
literally all that happened was some autistic GoT sheep posted a thread on reddit saying "omg dark souls + gay thrones omg bros" which got like 2 replies
its not real

Attached: 1534173271072.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

it's probably not called Great Rune, but it's almost sure that Fromsoft will show new RPG this E3 and it will be out in 2020
and it will be GOTY

sure maybe but there is literally nothing about game of thrones

of course it's not GoT, a game based on series with such huge audience would have to be rather caual and I can't see From doing that

TPS uncharted reskin for ResetEra users with brainlet gameplay and narrative can't be GOTY user...

I came here to laugh at you

Attached: 1555522805641.png (338x332, 207K)

no because journalists sell hype

Naughty dog games are only widely lauded because they are designed almost scientifically for brainlet game journalists. Flashy graphics, easy/braindead gameplay, cheap tv show plots, exclusive to one major console maker, 15 hour one and done plots so the review can be quickly done and over with, etc.

I predict Cyberpunk will experience a "Dark Souls 2" effect, if you will, wherein a game that became part of the industry zeitgeist so massively during its time, (Dark Souls/The Witcher 3), will inevitably cause the studio's next game to earn some degree of unjustified praise from hype mongering game journalists, (Dark Souls 2, which is quite dubiously highest rated souls game on metacritic as an example). It will still probably be very good though, in the sort of, very polished, bland open world game fashion.

That's not to say that "Great Rune" will be good though. I wouldn't say any of From's games deserved GOTY any year they've released.

>story by grrm
>souls like gameplay by FROM
It will be kino

>the dark lord squats over the hero and unleashes his stinky poopoo diarrhea shit
>kino

Imagine game of thrones but you have to fight and kill bosses like jamie lannister and khal drogo.
K I N O

good

dont know who that is
game of thrones is for subhumans