Long sidequest is carrying way too long and you dont receive any reward for all the trouble

>long sidequest is carrying way too long and you dont receive any reward for all the trouble

Attached: 1559235131202m.jpg (498x1024, 125K)

>tfw I'll never be this pathetic
Today is a good day.

She's hella cute but hooooly fuck that is not worth it in a million years.

We're hitting levels of cuckoldry previously thought impossible

What if....just what IF he just sees her as a friend, you fucking retards.

kek

At least the kid is white.

only low test beta cuckold liberal söyboy manginas have "female friends"

Not even Jesus would put up with that level of cucking.

the fucked up thing is the dude is chad looking, the fuck is he doing ?

>Takes care of the child of a fat literal roastie looking slut
>Can't even call her girlfriend

Fucking YIKES

raising a kid is its own rewards
you get to guide and nurture another human being that'll be making decisions based on the life lessons you taught them long after you're dead.
the memes, jack, the dna of the soul

Attached: Jim Bexley Speed.jpg (200x218, 11K)

Unironically have sex. Only those devoid of sexual contact see them as nothing but pieces of meat.

He's not even ugly wtf.

Dude don’t kid yourself.

>being a cuck is ok if it's the same race
the absolute state of alt-right nuboys

>chad looking
(x)

Attached: 1559197948829.jpg (448x560, 47K)

>"you're my best friend and an amazing dad"

Attached: 1558321676735.jpg (579x709, 104K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: C7242F46-51F9-40F2-A8AA-0D746255ECA5.gif (385x256, 1.21M)

Damn.. He managed to get the proverbial "daughter-wife".

What the fuck would the biggest autists on the most autistic website on the internet know about having friends?
Yea Forums needs to stop pretending to be normalfags and chads and to understand society.

Attached: 1530795787737.png (908x646, 942K)

I have female friends but I'm not raising their fucking kids man, come on. And before you say but he's just babysitting or w/e no, it's clearly sank to the levels where she calls him THE FATHER like what the fuck.

She's clearly not fat user, come on. That hand tattoo ruined her beyond all salvation though.

He sets up the kid as his personally loli as she grows up like a real chad would.

This is heart wrenching

>clothing, choker and mannerism

Dude is very likely gay, literal only explanation

He's going to get a woman pregnant, the woman will leave the kid to his care and get out of there, and the friend will become the kid's mother. But they'll still be just friends.

>Take care of my child while I fuck other guys. Why are you mad? We're just good friends.
Cuckoldry at its finest

>yikes
What drives millennials to talk like 5 year olds?
What drove an entire generation to be this infantilized and useless?

Attached: pack of wild millennials.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

This

Who says she's fucking other guys?

try attacking the content of the post instead of the form, cuckie

Normal people don’t take on the responsibility of fathering a kid that isn’t theirs with a woman who only wants your friendship. There’s a lot of normalfags on Yea Forums, most just pretend otherwise.

Sick burn dude, only us rad boomers know good lang

so where did the child come from

Attached: 1558577968498.png (605x381, 187K)

You aren't a male, are you?

I do not care about the content.
>cuckie
See?
You couldn't have typed cuck, you had to type "cuckie", because a millennial creature is incapable of not showing off how much of a manchild it is.

No wonder you refer to each other as "males", because you are certainly not men.

Attached: average millennial.jpg (452x586, 38K)

When I went off to college one of the sluts got knocked up and her orbiter offered to marry her and she accepted because she had no one else. I learned that was pretty common throughout the years, some teenage slut would shack up with one of her orbiters after she got preggers.

I guess it worked out for them, since I'm hitting 35 and am single. But there's no goddamn way I'm spending a dime on another dude's children and all the single women I bump into have bastards in the house. I got bills of my own to pay.

Honestly I have a female friend that I've been friends with since kindergarten and we basically have the same exact kind of relationship. Back in high school everyone always said we should try dating but I just can't see her as anything other than a friend.

Attached: Really makes me think.png (581x612, 5K)

Bruh

Attached: 1545134398745.jpg (1241x664, 557K)

So this is the next level of cuckolding

I'd fuck that thing in the top right in their butt.

Attached: sort-of-want-face.jpg (237x344, 56K)

absolutely seething

Simps are everywhere in all forms.

This man knows what's up

You can tell he made advances on her because she makes really sure to mention them being friends every 2nd sentence.

Gnarly roast bro, it was straight up tubular

Holy shit, everyone thinking he's a cuck and this dude out-keikaku'd everyone.

I'm glad hes not with her because honestly he can a lot better. She mustve popped out that kid at 17 and she looks like a trailer park diva. He's a good looking lad obviously great with kids some much better woman is going to come and snatch up this prize while the dumb bitch is probably gonna squirt out another kid after a one night stand in the dumpsters behind golden corral

Ok