>be in high school
>Winter break
>online with best friend
>Call of Duty 4
>Bloc
>2 am
>mountain dew

It'll never be the same.

Attached: 1513892990656.jpg (1920x1290, 205K)

you got me with that map selection

You opened the door for all these Fortnite faggots. Congrats.

Sitting like that is shit. The pillow gives no back support, you have to hold yourself up.

fuck off

>when your childhood memories are just a list of products you consumed

High school isn’t as glorified as American tv shows make it appear. You can do all of those things now as an adult.

kek, this.
OP is such a pathetic fuck, jesus christ.

Finally, you put it into words. I couldn’t understand why I found these nostalgic posts so sad.

>High school isn’t as glorified as American tv shows make it appear
I always tought hs in usa is glorified as similar in japan cause is the last happy period a nip\mutt has in his life. I rolled the years with some friends, nerd stuff, a lot of fucking, some night out and over... it was just a meh and sure as hell i dont want to go back with a little cash and listening hours a day some shit im not even remotely interested.

Yes you can but you don't have time as you did in high school. In high school I had 3 months off per year where I would just play games now I got only 12 fucking days not nearly enough to finish any proper game especially RPG.

>2019
>no school
>online with best friend
>MHW
>2 am
>beer
It's still the same

2007 was only 12 years ago, you still have a lot more life left. Nostalgia is for people late in life, feeling it now just shows you think your life is over.

lmao.

Same here. Don't complain to us about your life choices.

You have hours a day to play.

2017 is probably the closest it got to that feeling

Beer ruins it, totally not the same. Everyone who drinks is totally down for multiplayer gaming WHILE they have alcohol. Once they run out of beer everyone gets off.

>3 months off per year
>Not working during the summer to cash some independence money.
You lazy shmuck.

And in high school I had 3 whole months off it just cannot compare. I fucking hate being a working man.

Why would I waste my free time working?

It was pure bliss 3 whole months of not having to do anything, not having any obligations just lazying around and playing games all day, those days will never return.

Fucck off stupid ass frog

To be fair, for autistic shut-ins with no actual hobbies or social lives, being a working adult is basically the end. As other anons ITT have bitched, there just isn't time to get comfy in the same way.
We need to fix ourselves or die.

I graduated undergrad in 2007.

>not having to do anything, not having any obligations
Why? Cause hs has so much to do and so much obligations? And you still have to ask mom or dad when you wanted to buy a game\a console or go out with friends? In my country you can go full seasonal in a restaruant or bar\night and you'd had to work only on the evenings or you can do a whatever job while everyone else is on vacation. The whatever jobs are usually in the morning \ late evening and cash more than usual since is summer and you still can do your shit in your free time, but with money.

You gotta leave the Kokiri Forest sometime.

Reminder to do your part and ignore all frog reddit posts. It is now morning on the East Coast USA so all the underage faggots are awake and posting.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Fat chance, it's Monday. They're not on summer vacation yet.

fag

>unexpected relevant commentary about the complete artificiality of that shitty nostagic feeling that have been overpopulating this website for the past 10 years

based user

And you're still posting frogs like the child you are

>Running out of beer

Sure man, whatever you say