Its a city of dreams...and I am a big dreamer

Its a city of dreams...and I am a big dreamer

Attached: 1529270101377.jpg (1280x576, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&t=66s
youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8
pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-support-mods-at-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=FnIRpTs3f8E
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
ign.com/articles/2013/05/01/cyberpunk-2077-putting-the-punk-back-into-cyberpunk
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cyberpunk, huh?

Attached: cyberpunk 2077.png (720x853, 1.04M)

so i guess we're some sort of cyberpunk huh?

Attached: images (13).jpg (502x611, 33K)

The sun!?

Attached: 2077 suncity.jpg (800x500, 223K)

DONT MAKE FUN OF THIS GAME!

It's from the Witcher 3 guys which is better than Skyrim and Cyberpunk is this cool purple pink Synthwave stuff! So there!

Cyberpunk in Russia would be a real kino

Attached: zcet5ijtd7j11.jpg (376x604, 77K)

Is constant gloom an absolute staple of cyberpunk? Yes. No shit.
Is it absolutely 100% necessary? No. The game may be shit, but i dont think the sun is going to play any part in whether the game is shit or not

Post the one with the traffic cop on those leg pegs or whatever

That's right....

Attached: 1528884402623.jpg (1939x1091, 983K)

>its either an exact copy of blade runner or its not cyberpunk
fuck Yea Forums's logic

Attached: images (14).jpg (500x360, 27K)

>l-look I posted a wojak so that means the bottom version isn't superior!
>memecenter.com
kys

Why did I move here?

Attached: 1529947898955.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Attached: 1528739567711.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

Attached: 20190603_151157.jpg (488x529, 128K)

shit forced meme, mainly because it looks nothing like gtav

That's the one, thanks famalamb

Attached: 1558648601568.jpg (359x347, 66K)

Yeah it looks like Saints Row The Third

i'll take a million sunlightfags over the john wick schizo who was here a while ago

I think I know who you're talking about. Is the John Wick schizo the same as Altered Carbon horsefaced waifufag though?

Attached: 1529431105481.jpg (450x437, 87K)

based and sunbropilled

Attached: 20190603_152427.jpg (544x509, 151K)

NOOOOOOOO THERE CANT BE SUN IN THE FUTURE NOOOOOO MOMMMYYYYYYYY

>the 80s aesthetic from the reveal
>gone

>The gritty feeling of scifi superstructures merged with older architecture
>gone

>The darkness created by the towering buildings blotting out the sky
>gone

Attached: artur-szymczak-7.jpg (1280x671, 159K)

>but I am le tired

You may or may not have a point about the other things, but which part of that screenshot was "80s aesthetic" exactly?

Based.

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (1248x832, 147K)

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE

Attached: 1536084792_152956177719823368.jpg (1200x1076, 334K)

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

The teaser is the #1 reason the gameplay reveal and trailer was universally accepted as a massive disappointment. It's a completely different game.

The only sun allowed is the radioactive glow on the top of the dome, where the rich can enjoy it, while the poor slog it in the bottom levels of the hive city, away from light.

Attached: russia 2077.jpg (1200x815, 286K)

This looks more like a Borderlands or RAGE game to me.

Attached: 12098266-6b4c-8073-d5a1-5121a7998325.jpg (2560x1440, 747K)

Attached: 2077.png (768x512, 740K)

Lots of things feel reminiscent of the 80s. Clothing, ads, even the buildings have a late century metro feel.

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_alt_cunningham.jpg (590x332, 48K)

#1 reason massive disappointment they showed gay shit they haven't shown straight male v

Cyberpunk was started at a time when it looked like Japan will be the world's largest economy, and globalism will quickly and decisively win. It excludes Russia as a failing, rotting, self-contained tumor.
"Cyberpunk" adjusted for reality would be Apple slick, ultra-consumerist, social credit system, rather than the punky stuff from 30-40 years ago. Punk died, user. Its gone.

Attached: IHQtmHswm2g.jpg (2560x1649, 1.22M)

The only people who care about that are the kind of people who have 15000 posts on RPGCodex, and 80% of those on the political subforum. Whats your account, fag?

Attached: what is woman on the left seeing.jpg (2560x1617, 1.24M)

Bet this E3 they're gonna show a ton of night gameplay to satisfy the spergs.

I'm giving you a nightcall...

Attached: 1535460939318.jpg (1248x701, 578K)

They already showed night gameplay. The sun isn't really the problem. I don't know why sunfags try to frame any opposing position that way.

Some retard is gonna make some ReShade pack and lighting fix for the sun anyway.

Broke: a stereotypical cyberpunk game about the evil rich oppressing the good poor.
Woke: a game about entrepreneurship and the economic, social, and literally vertical incline of a young gun in an ancap world.
Bespoke: literally GTA5, but the car can go up as well and there's neon

*GASP*

Attached: 2077.gif (500x394, 973K)

Attached: 1551255379568.png (979x2284, 1.2M)

Attached: TRANSMET01.jpg (1500x1000, 708K)

Attached: TRANSMET02.jpg (1500x1000, 557K)

>defends gay shit
>calls people fag

The only gay shit here is your post, and I am not defending that.

look here retard cdpr pushing gay shit you're defending it dumbass

>want to show off the male model
>dont have the cutscene for it
>"pushing gay shit"
A game with murder isn't promoting or pushing murder.
A game with war isn't promoting or pushing war.
A game with a homosexual isn't promoting or pushing homosexuality.
You are mentally ill.

Attached: 1530293775895 2077.png (1080x1119, 992K)

>didn't even bother creating a cutscene for straight males
lmao straight male v lowest development priority cdpr prioritizing female v and gay shit straight male v will have the least content fuck woke sjw cdpr fags

Holy shit you really are mentally ill

Fellas is this going to be the first truly ancap vidya

No.

>defending gay shit

You do comprehend the game is not done yet, not having a cutscene isn't pushing "gay shit" you fucking retard, plus if you had any knowledge about actual cyberpunk, you'd know that these are worlds where being a fag doesn't mean anything, now stop crying

when the fuck are they showing straight male v cdpr should've fucking shown straight male v first ffs lol compare witcher 3 sales straight male protagonist with fucking shit woke yaaasss kween thronebreaker sales lmao cdpr better fuck off with this woke shit before it's too late

Stop responding to it.

Should show a full 80 minutes of nothing but daytime gameplay just to egg the sunnies a bit more.

lmao

this

>gameplay will be behind closed doors
WUT???

lmao gay ass woke sjw cdpr shits on their fans

you are autistic
have you considered suicide?
if you haven't, you should

You weren't born in the 80s were you?

lol what's in it for you defending woke gay shit cdpr lmao

i am gravely serious
kill yourself

you are gravely gay lmao

Dude Cyberpunk is so epic - whose your favorite character? Mine is claptrap he is memey as hell man

Attached: borderpunk smaller 2.jpg (1517x2156, 244K)

ebin!

>say the person who is fixating on faggots in every cyberpunk 2077 thread
Have you considered suicide? I hear that suicide can solve all of your problems. You should try it out.

>says the retard arguing against straight male v every thread
lmao

Hello sir, where may I take you today?
I am proud kekistani, but I move to country for meme.
This is my longcat statue, it reminds me of my ancestors.
Thank you, come again.

Why did I move here.. I guess it was the weather

Why do bladecucks get so asshurt over based sun?

Attached: F71A8B22-22AD-4CA3-B5E5-4A98DEBF59DE.png (1111x597, 620K)

the sun isn't the problem it's cdpr hasn't fucking shown straight male v ffs

It's more that the game looks hideous and boring.

Attached: cybercucked2077.png (1634x387, 39K)

Doesn't this shit board shill RDR2 though? I don't think you fucks know what a boring game is anymore

I mostly see people point out how rdr2 is boring as fuck and full of missed potential. I don't think you realize more than one person uses Yea Forums. Reddit might be more your speed if you want to consume products and just wait for more products to consume.

you are trying too hard cuck

Like fans of Cyberpunk 2077

>he thinks the bottom version is superior

Attached: 1557494045700.jpg (607x730, 84K)

Night City was supposed to be covered by a dense smog, constantly cloudy and with acid rains that harmed the plants, that's the official lore of the game whether you like it or not, apologist cuck, and now we have a sunny full of palm trees Night City, very coherent for brainlets like you right? Besides that the noir theme of rain and lights at night is constantly used in Cyberpunk beyond Blade Runner. Also most of those who defend this SJW-GTA-pink mohawk look are sóyboys

you are so stupid besides being so tryhard that you don't realize that this is an anti-cyberpunk thread, brainlet cuck

can't wait to chill at the beach on a sunny day in night city

so cyberpunk, so dystopian... based cdpr thanks for subverting my expectations

Attached: Download (1).png (1000x615, 472K)

how will cdpr fags recover from this?

if they change aesthetics it will be GOTY, stay mad shill

they won't lol that's what fucking trash woke sjw cdpr gets for betraying straight male audience lmao those fucking retards

I hope this teaches everyone a lesson not to release a teaser half a decade before you show any fucking gameplay

Stupid fucks.

It's not fair lads

Attached: 1516567818331.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Even Beijing has a sunny day. Smog isnt a valid excuse

cdpr haven't fucking learned any lessons tho they're still doing that influencers only bullshit this e3

I don't mind having daytime, but i'd expect a futuristic californian city to be absolutely drenched in smog and pollution. Sunlight should be there, but fighting to reach you through all the crap.

This. Fucking kek.

Attached: 1499683154836.jpg (600x450, 101K)

stop posting this tasteless cancer rustard

Fun fact is that there is no sunny days in Beijing anymore, if you see any then is photoshopped and the smog in Night City is more dense, you don't have anything apologist

Even Mexico City gets the aesthetic right

Attached: mexico-city-smoke-fires.jpg (741x556, 36K)

HAHAHA, enjoy the cancer beaners!

Here's another one

Attached: EOXWV5DX3YI6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg (1484x986, 40K)

>cyberpunk is neon lights splashed against darkness and tall buildings
Literally just as retarded as saying punk is ripped jeans and spikes. You're focusing on an aesthetic and not the spirit. Nowhere in Neuromancer will you find a sentence saying it's always night time.

NO NO NO NOOOOOOO THINK OF THE SALES WE NEED THE GTA AUDIENCE

>user is criticizing the shitty aesthetics of Cyberpunk 2077
>hurr durr you are just focusing on an aesthetic bla bla

fuck, I mean, you are fucking stupid

My buddy who lives in California says there's a visible layer of yellow filth that you fly through when you land in the cities. Like a bubble.

>If you're not a journo or influencer you're worthless
God CDPR went to shit

William Gibson was the first faggot to laugh on the stupid and poor aesthetic of Cyberpunk 2077 in the trailer of 2018

Kinda missing the sunburn after few seconds of exposure to the sun.

How many le fuck trump xD references we gonna see in this game?

Fuck Neuromancer and FUCK Gibson.

Considering the last "cyberpunk" game we got dedicated it's entire story to "fuck drumpf" and failed because of it, I'm willing to bet at least a little bit.

Except that everyone is jumping from "this doesn't look aesthetically cyberpunk enough" to "this isn't cyberpunk"

cdpr are fucking woke faggots now lmao it's gonna be full of that shit

>darkness created by the towering building blotting out the sky
You can see the sky. It's dark, and only somewhat illuminated by the buildings. It's called night time.

Fuck pondsmith, the lying fat piece of shit, fuck cd projekt and fuck cyberpunk.

Fuck Cyberpunk Red. Fuck this whole genre. Fuck you too.

>*Footsteps*
>"OH NO, HE IS COMMING"
>*Footsteps getting closer*
>"MY PAID SHITPOSTBOTS WILL SCARE HIM AWAY WITH SHITTALKING"
>*Shitpostbots launch their insults but CD-PROJECT-RED only start smiling because it doesent work on him*
>"NOOOOOOO I PAID FOR THEM WITH ALL MONEY FROM DUNGEON KEEPER ONLINE AND STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, HIS REPUTATION IS TOO STRONG"
>*Footsteps are getting even closer*
>"HE IS ABOUT TO CLEAVE ME WITH CYBERPUNK!!!! ITS FUCKING OVER, MY MICROTRANSACTIONS, MY DLC, MY SJW PROPAGANDA. HE WILL END THEM ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: The victory over microtransactions.png (2062x1220, 1.21M)

>almost film noire
Imagine going from this, to borderlands mixed with GTA kind of aesthetic. Absolutely pathetic.

>defending fag shit
lmao how are those thronebreaker sales

Yea Forums shits on the game, but will still buy it at launch

NOOOOOOOOOO
IT DOESN'T LOOK EXACTLY LIKE BLADE RUNNER

Attached: 1528824827962m.jpg (1024x719, 80K)

Hell no broseph. I'll pirate it on launch.

I am not buying it. And I bought all the witcher games. At least witcher is closer to cyberpunk atmosphere wise to what was shown.

>cyberpunk is an aesthetic of neon lights

Attached: 1558922872876.jpg (550x422, 35K)

And that's a bad thing

i'll buy it if cdpr fucking shows straight male v lmao

I am not interested in GTA franchise.

>cyberpunk is Saints Row 3 with Mexican dialogue

Attached: 1539303768150.jpg (599x624, 112K)

yeah like this

Attached: bonbi chernobyl.png (500x1000, 599K)

William Gibson doesn't own the genre. He's been riding the fact that he wrote one good book decades ago.

It will be still less gay than microtransactions filled EA shit, you dumb EA drone

Attached: 24234332443.png (662x602, 335K)

CDPRones on suicide watch

Attached: 1522706353293s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

How pathetic do you need to be to compare your game to fucking EA trash of all things lmaaoo

>kino and soul
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&t=66s

>soulless GTA clone
youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8

The mental breakdown of the 3 autsist that spam this shitty forced maymay will be glorious.
Imagine people not defending a company but rather trying to force another blunder with their autistic rage

>better than ea
lmao what a high fucking bar

CD Project Red never made a good game

how do people not realize there's probably going to be a mod within the first week which changes all this to your likings

Neck yourself subhuman.

Attached: 1488975272309.jpg (366x562, 58K)

>memecenter.com
Go back there.

It is.
generic sci-fi + neon lights + edgy shit = cyberpunk

Nope. No mods at launch. pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-support-mods-at-launch/

Which is a PR talk for no mod support ever seeing how they pulled the same shit with Witcher 3.

Attached: 12.png (1978x1110, 2.89M)

you cant mod an entire aesthetic in a game, its built into it

mods can at most make it look less bad, but the artstyle will still be a horrible gta clone

first in these threads but the change in colors seriously made the bottom pic much more fitting

Damn you're ugly.

>capeshit tier bazinga quips
IN

Attached: blisteringsky.jpg (1002x242, 47K)

Eyes rolled inside of my skull hearing this absolute shit

Every character in every story must be sarcastic, if they aren't, that means they're dumb and it's probably weabshit made for kids.

When will you stop projecting your Blade Runner obsession? It's simply not an argument.

>night city is SUPPOSED to be smoggy and muh nighttime
No! Canonically, night city’s weather problems have been fixed by Richard Night, who was a huge hippy. There is also a day/ night cycle and dynamic changing weather
>it’s too clean! Muh gritty underbelly of the city!
You retards didn’t even watch the gameplay trailer so your opinion is invalid and you’re just parroting shit you heard from Yea Forums
>muh neon, megastructures, darkness
There’s plenty of that in the gameplay reveal

It’s literally the perfect adaptation of cyberpunk 2020 (yaknow, the source material)

Attached: 81236178-A0F4-4451-89A6-3CB46A9FF115.jpg (2000x1125, 281K)

now explain the gay shit

It’s an RPG where you can create your own character’s backstory and make personal choices, including heterosexual romances. There is a straight female V, therefore there will also be a straight male V. It doesn’t make sense that they would limit sexual choice options by gender. They probably decided to have the male V have a gay romance option in the demo because it knocks out 2 birds with 1 stone.
>1. Demonstrates that the game has bisexual relationship options
>2. They didn’t have to change the animation for the guy in the cutscene

Also, are you fags really this butthurt over someone being bisexual in a fucking CYBERPUNK game of all things? One of the main themes is literally social degeneracy

'Cuz it's a roleplayin game. It means that quests will be linear and scripted but it's ok because you get to play as a faggot.

well, have a nap

THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES

What 360 game is this

it's fucking shit straight male v is their lowest development priority they develop straight male v after female v and fag shit? WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW STRAIGHT MALE V

NO MY NARRATIVE FUCK OFF

I think Transmetropolitan worked so well as a mostly-set-in-day setting because it was all about literally and figuratively shining a light on its fucked up version of America. You get to take in every bit of depravity in the daylight.

>haha off-color catholic joke 100 years past best by date
Why can't lefties write?

fucking retard

unironically kino. the hoverbike was my favorite vehicle in the game

>Taking a screenshot of a YouTube video at 480p looks like shit
Whoa

Why are you so fragile that you’re so bootyblasted by the mere inclusion of gay shit into the game? Even Major from ghost in the shell is a lesbo

If straight V doesn’t make it into the game, then you have a genuine reason to be pissed. However, right now there is literally no reason to think that there won’t be a straight male V route considering it’s a fucking RPG you window licker

I don't know if I'd call cdpr lefties but bazinga dialogue is infectious of practically all pop literature amd film

Attached: 1449965155615.png (1193x671, 898K)

In the west at least.

fuck you retard you can't refute cdpr HASN'T FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOWED GAY SHIT

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 45632212.png (157x190, 51K)

>cdpr isn't lefties
Reddit tier writing is a symptom of leftist infection

lmao they are lefties read this shit man

They showed straight female V which implies that there will be straight romances for both genders.

You’re not a fucking baby that has no concept of existence unless something is literally right in front of your eyes are you? Can you critically think?

Do you think there won’t be a lesbian female V because they didn’t show a woman in the demos? Fuck off

I agree they practically always exist together, but I don't think the lefties are the cause of it. The nature of writing characters as borderline 4th wall breaking jesters is more deeply rooted and widespread than an effect of a political alignment. The only reason you think this is because they're both practically universal in their occurences. Quip dialogue is moreso indicative of a twisted mode of character interpretation by western thought that prevents any audience from identifying with (or even simply agreeing with) a character that does not constantly poke fun at himself. If you don't wink at the camera, how would the audience know that this is as just an act? It's mentally soothing to brainlets. This has less to do with political ideology.

THEY PRIORITIZED SHOWING THAT SHOT BEFORE STRAIGHT MALE V STRAIGHT MALE IS THEIR FUCKING AUDIENCE WHEN ARE THEY SHOWING STRAIGHT MALE V ANSWER RETARD

>Bad writing isn't always because of lefties
>But it usually coincides with them
The "quip" writing in mass effect andromeda and pillars of eternity bankrupted their respected studios, and the messages in those games were practically the leftist foundation.

Holy shit you're insane lmao

Take your pills schizo holy fuck

can't refute that they haven't shown straight male v dumbass cdpr is fucking woke sjw bullshit now prioritizing fag shit over straight male

I hope male V gets an unavoidable dick in the ass just so you'd kill yourself.

Yes, I understand, but I still don't think one directly causes the other. It's definitely apparent that there must be some link, but I don't believe quip dialogue is a product of leftism for the reasons I stated. I also don't think the fact that they're both borderline universal in the mainstream gives evidence to support the idea that one is a product of the other. There's definitely a link, but I believe either could exist in isolation from the other, as in they're not dependent on each other by nature. I also believe that conservative or right wing thinking can fall into the same bad quip dialogue. I don't think there's any causal link between quips and either side, moreso just the psychological needs of the audience to constantly disassociate from the story and be reminded that what they're watching or reading isn't actually real.

>i hope they show gay shit to annoy Yea Forums poster
lmao just admit you want gay shit cause you're a faggot dumbfuck all you're doing is arguing against showing straight male you stupid bitch

>I believe either could exist in isolation from the other
Yes
>I also believe that conservative or right wing thinking can fall into the same bad quip dialogue
Too bad there's actually no examples of that
>just the psychological needs of the audience to constantly disassociate from the story and be reminded that what they're watching or reading isn't actually real.
Dunno bro, when "twitter alter-ego self-insert" becomes a stereotype I start to wonder if it's not on purpose

cdpr already admitted their top priority is fag shit

So is it impossible to have good threads on this game? Every thread I've visited devolves into the same mess every time.

if cdpr shows straight male v it won't be a fucking problem

making a good rpg is difficult you know, which is why they'll just copy paste gtav

You ruined almost every single CP2077 thread in the past month with your autism. Yes I would love it if you could kill yourself no matter the cost.

And another thing, my confidence that this is a problem on the left stems from the comic book industry as well. Woke writers treat the story like it's their twitter feed and wonder why they get cancelled after 3 issues.

Literally just because sunlight fags and that one schizo fag guy

They both get disproven every thread and come crawling out of the gutter each time a new thread come straight up

>disproven
you haven't fucking proved anything dumbfuck where the fuck is straight male v

Do you think that there won’t be a lesbian female V option since they didn’t show a woman in her bed?

i don't give a fuck about lesbian v but if they haven't shown it you can't fucking say they've shown it can you? they haven't fucking shown straight male v but it was so fucking important to cdpr to show fag shit

>never played cyberpunk 2020
>"Why isn't cyberpunk the way I want it to be???"
imagine.

>defending reddit tier writing

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Are you actually mentally handicapped? It’s a sign of autism if you can’t understand the concept of something existing even though it’s not physically in front of you

Do you not know what virtue signalling is?

i'm not defending reddit tier writing i'm defending the source material. you'd know that if you actually played it.

But you just said that the source material is reddit and you're defending it

when will they fucking show straight male v

do you not know what zyprexa is?

Self insertion and moralistic Mary Sues definitely coincide with the quip writing I'm referring to. It's yet another way in which an audience can treat a piece of fiction as unreal, or just a projection of themselves. I think if I were to connect leftism and bazinga writing, I would do so here. The idea that fiction should be used as a mode of angst projection is inherently leftist, that I agree on. That space has this whole disgusting mode of thought that basically treats writing fiction as a method of reflecting societal woes and grievances. This narrative method basically puts emphasis on interpreting fiction only within the context of "our society," rather than interpreting fiction as a somewhat self contained, individual experience. When you combine the "everything has politics" with the "groupthink idealist" philosophies you get this shit, like the idea that minority groups should be overrepresented to boost their international representation or some cancer like that. That I can agree is inherently leftist and incredibly narcissistic. If you want to make the connection that that narcissism is shared in the audience's tendency to want to be above the film by the inclusion of bazinga dialogue and other intentionally immersion breaking moments, then I think that would make sense. All of these issues stem from the fact that people are afraid of looking at their own hands, because they love themselves too much.

Cyberpunk was written in the 80s by retards

it's possible we will create technology that negates pollution

many of our energy sources in the next 20 years will most likely be clean

I guess learn to deal with that and stop being a giant faggot

or install a fog mod

Is this cyberpunk?

Attached: 1559289671526m.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

I know what virtue signalling is, at least.

You're fucking retarded beyond belief

better than cdpr's fucking faggot shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FnIRpTs3f8E

Light source makes no sense

>it's possible we will create technology that negates pollution
That method of thinking usually is what we call "utopian"

Cyberpunk as a genre has the degeneration of society and values as a main theme. I can’t believe that you idiots are upset about homosexuality/bisexuality as a choice in a cyberpunk ******RPG******

>The idea that fiction should be used as a mode of angst projection is inherently leftist
Nice
>This narrative method basically puts emphasis on interpreting fiction only within the context of "our society," rather than interpreting fiction as a somewhat self contained, individual experience
Yes
>All of these issues stem from the fact that people are afraid of looking at their own hands, because they love themselves too much.
I don't want to get too political but radical individualism is at the core of the nu-left, all "identity politics" is the source of this problem.

Yep

Attached: Si__bvZETHs.jpg (2560x1915, 1.55M)

>It's not virtue signalling if the setting is already degenerate
Sure, that's an opinion, and one that I don't share.

>as a choice
>they show that "choice"
>but they won't fucking show straight male
fucking retard

>I don't want to get too political but radical individualism is at the core of the nu-left, all "identity politics" is the source of this problem.
Elaborate

it's actually called reality with how much sun California and the southwest gets almost all of their energy could be solar

negating this fantasy fog you dream of

>game is set in a dystopia
>there are faggots

Wow, how absolutely shocking.

>crying about representation in a video game
this sounds familiar

yeah fuck the sun xD!

People who identify themselves by what movies they watch, what books they read, what media they consume, what pants they wear, the color of their skin, their sexuality, their hair color, what bars they go to, what streets they don't wank, how they interpret "art", what games they play, what they eat, if they own cats etc etc etc. This is the leftist foundation, but it's no foundation at all.

fucking retard straight male is default in life you faggot

game is set in dystopia, even you the player character is a giant faggot, best timeline

>being THIS mentally ill
Where are your handlers user? It's clear that you are a danger to yourself.

Attached: 1542096535674.jpg (1024x558, 63K)

You deserve it for initially defending it. You should have everything you love ruined because you're fine with it being turned to shit in the first place.

yes. and you can be straight in the game. but you're buttblasted because they didn't show it and you're mad no one is paying attention to you. you sound like a games journalist.

Lmao

I think that he is the jewtuber that got blacklisted from CDPR for recording the E3 demo so he is intentionally shitting in every Cyberpunk 2077 thread.

prove you can be straight male in game cdpr haven't fucking shown it too busy showing faggot shit

The graphics are incredible.

Attached: 1545986342119.jpg (1200x900, 303K)

CDPR explicitly claimed that only the demo has your companion as a male regardless of your protagonist's sex, for the sole purpose of demonstrating the game has same sex romances as an option. You'll never be forced into any kind of romance you don't want, including any romance at all if you so wish.

that's fucking nothing they haven't explicitly fucking shown or even said you can be STRAIGHT MALE STRAIGHT FUCKING MALE NOT OPTIONS NOT CHOICES STRAIGHT FUCKING MALE

Damn, straightfags really are demented. Look how they react when they're not being pandered to. Worse than actual fags.

Attached: 8E5423FB-A2D7-4D7F-89C8-D707E4543851.png (626x617, 82K)

>worse than actual fags
lmao you faggot

what are you gonna do about you stinky breeder

>nu cdpr target audience

Actually it's the nu-audience for every game and movie now. Do you know something like 5% of twitter users account for 90% of tweets? Did you also know that twitter is used as a source now?

jesus is this what watching too many quartering videos does to you?

Get phased out inceloid

kek

lmao faggots

What do you mean by
>would be

Attached: SlavPunk.jpg (1280x854, 256K)

Imagine knowing so little about the world and being this stupid that you genuinely entertain the idea of a mainstream game made by fucking Polacks not having straight romances.

I home the Sweetie Squad guts that fat fuck one day.

Sun occasionally shines even in russia, so no.

>x was supposed to by y
I fucking HATE when retards act like because they personally thought something was supposed to be a certain way that means it's how the game was supposed to be. No it fucking wasn't you retard. This game is going to come out and people are going to expect so much shit that CDPR never promised or even mentioned and you retards are going to act like it was cut from the game just because you personally envisioned it being in the game. I remember on /mgg/ in the month leading up to MGSV people were explaining all their headcanon and expectations that involved literally nothing that was shown, it was all purely conjecture and those retards are acting like it was promised to them, now people are doing the same thing with Cyberpunk 2077.

Didn't cdpr blatantly lie about what the game was supposed to be about?

fucking read this if you can be straight male cdpr should fucking show it

No.

lmao that tranny fuck made a public apology so he didn't get sued for every last fucking cent lmao

Yeah they did, don't lie.

Threadly reminder that this autistic retard comes into every Cyberpunk thread and copy + pastes this and then samefags himself to other posters complaining about "the gay shit".

Please do not engage him in conversation. He's been doing this for a long time.

Attached: autism.png (3860x1168, 352K)

By whom? Yea Forums? I mean maybe but that's the consensus of literally every game here. The actual consensus is that people loved the reveal.

OBSESSED LMAO

>CDPR: It's not going to be blade runner.
>Faggot: abloobloobloo they said it was going to be just like blade runner!

>people who didn't have access to internet in 2013 are the main people shilling this game
So you admit literal zoomers are the only people who care

Remember when a mod confirmed its a single autist making these threads and samefagging?

Attached: v was so autistic a mod had to confirm it.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

what the fuck lmao, thats some serious autism

No I'm pretty sure there were more realistic promises they they walked back on

>Mods getting political
oh no

Like what?

Attached: 1541831034879.jpg (350x350, 13K)

What did they lie about in Cyberpunk?

lmao that ain't even me nice try retard

no fucking way, is that real?

Not going to watch whole fucking video. Say what they promised or fuck off.

No, I'm saying that acting like the overall consensus that the reveal was a "massive disappointment" is you projecting your opinion on to everyone. It's not remotely true in any way.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
yeah. Doesn't matter anyway, OP's getting deleted

Attached: 1555530614106.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

Look, I get what kinda of a look they are trying to go for here, but the "tehehee we included mandatory gay but only to show you that it was an (((option)))!" doesn't sit right with me.

They should just go full WOKE mode and get it over with and file for bankruptcy rather than this slow slippery slope shit.

Attached: 1552818701409.jpg (594x600, 152K)

>it's night like this with fog rolling in, cars, faceless people going by
OMFG WTF CDPR THE NPCS ALL HAVE FACES WHERE ARE THE FACELESS PEOPLE WTF YOU LIED??

Why should they show it? It's taken for granted. It will be in there, and it doesn't take much more than two working brain cells to figure that out, you autistic fucking incel.

>n... no cdpr don't show straight male
>showing fag shit was fine tho
lmao

Not him but he's implying that Pondsmith's ideal cyberpunk atmosphere isn't going to be conveyed in the game. That matters in a big way because it's his setting, whether user is right about it not being in the game is the valid argument.

Why do you answer that faggot seriously? Just laugh at his face and call him tranny, faggot or something.

you're the faggot tranny faggot

>Dark
>Gritty
>Rainy
>Wet
>The streets find a use for things
>It's about saving yourself
>We didn't want to stick the label of Cyberpunk on something and do something completely different
>Cyberpunk 2077 is an expanded Cyberpunk, more in depth
>The same musty dark night city you had in cyberpunk 2020 but bigger and more dangerous
>Cyberpunk as you know it, bigger, badder, stranger
>It's what we couldn't give you in the books
>The sound, feel, and movement of Cyberpunk
>We are doing Cyberpunk the RIGHT way
>We're taking our time to make sure it's done RIGHT
>Buy it

So they lied

i know the op is a spamming autist but these edits genuinely make me chuckle

>that's the official lore of the game wether you like it or not,
So why don't you actually play the game? Because the weather isn't sunless Blade Runner noir

Attached: cyberpunk2020_weather.jpg (598x347, 132K)

Kek

>Dark
Day and night cycles already confirmed
>Gritty
Marketing buzzword. Can you prove it's not gritty?
>Rainy
>Wet
Dynamic weather already confirmed
Literally means nothing. More marketing buzzwords.
>We didn't want to stick the label of Cyberpunk on something and do something completely different
>The same musty dark night city you had in cyberpunk 2020 but bigger and more dangerous
How have they lied about any of this? This video is from fucking 2013 and make no mention of any gameplay. Your definition if lying is literally this

>ignoring the source material to argue semantics
No thanks bucko, they lied.

>80s aesthetic
retard

can blade runner faggots be euthanized? all their post are shitty shit shit.

seething

Didn't they explicitly state that it was going to have all the features of blade runner?

>Dark
>Gritty
>Rainy
>Wet
How about googling day/night cycle and dynamic weather.
How are these any arguments?
In demo V is using street modified shotgun and is fighting for selfish reasons instead of saving the world.
If you had opened the cp2020 rulebook you would know how similar they are, but i don't really expect that from zoomer like you.
How are these any fucking arguments you dingus? World is just like cp2020.

Attached: 1529199657851.jpg (728x546, 49K)

I really hope both Death Stranding and CP2077 sell a lot.
It's always fun when Yea Forumseddit is angry, but it's even more entertaining when cyberpunk redditors are seething.
The most pretentious and shallow genre ever.

>DUDE, LIKE, EVERYONE IS A JUNKIE DRUG ADDICT AND THE CEOS ARE LIKE, CORRUPT AND SHIET

Very deep and thought provoking.

Attached: 1536917421309.png (640x480, 218K)

>ignoring the source material to argue semantics
Is this the zoom zoom crowd the wizard warned me about?

i dont understand how a cyberpunk themed gta is the joke you idiots chose to mock this game
I would LOVE a cyberpunk themed GTA, its what I've been waiting since I read my first cyberpunk novel
if the guys at CDPR deliver an exact copy of GTA 5 with a nice cyberpunk skin on top of it, I would purchase day -300

>source material
Oh yeah, I bet Yea Forums is full of FANATICS over that table game that absolutely no one played.
What a bunch of posers.
You are no different than those sluts who go everywhere with Marvel and Star Wars clothes and merchandise.

inb4 merely pretending

What source material you mean faggot?
I've read all the fucking books, every single one of them.

>le nobody read the source material
>le nobody even knows what cyberpunks is
>le the only blade runner I know about is about an incel
It's been over a year and you still don't have anything better?

Attached: 155659875432.jpg (325x293, 28K)

I hope CP2077 sells a lot due to it supposedly having zero microtransactions. I hope Death Stranding fails because's a moviegame and I want devs to stop pushing the movie meme with every game.

Considering absolutely everything about the cyberpunk genre is a commercial failure no, I don't think there's too many people.
Even your beloved Blade Runner movies were both flops, and Deus Ex is dead.

Of course they made 2077 a GTA clone, they want the game to actually sell.

They said the exact opposite.
Interview from 2013.

ign.com/articles/2013/05/01/cyberpunk-2077-putting-the-punk-back-into-cyberpunk

Attached: not blade runner.png (759x579, 390K)

cyberpunk is not aimed at provoking thought at all, its just fun, street-level, arcade science fiction
it's easy to get into, requires almost no previous sci fi experience, it has looks over substance so you don't need to worry about a thing

Then why do they have a video on their channel that perfectly describes blade runner?

Cyberpunk Yea Forums threads in one image

Attached: CC8C0E57-383B-445A-8AB5-4A76C23F22D5.jpg (800x450, 70K)

The problem is that cyberpunkfags are also the most pretentious fucks ever and think their setting is unironically smart when it's nothing but the non-sensical ramblings of some edgy teenager that got high back in the 70s.

people like to think their tastes somehow reflect on how they are, so most people do mental olympics to force their hobbies into fitting in the imaginary narrative of who they are
can't we all just have fun? cyberpunk is fun, let's hope for a fun game

They did it purely to spite you.

based

cdpr just needs to fucking show straight male v

None of you will ever agree on a definition of Cyberpunk

Ah so I'm crazy for believing that they were going to make a blade runner game when they explicitly stated they were going to make a blade runner game on their channel that still there today?

do you really think they're just not going to have male playable character in the game

>why did I move here, I guess it was because of the weather
But seriously after the "reveal" last year at e3 2018, all cyberpunk hype died for me and what the stupid devs did to the criticism only made it worse on top of the glassdoor reviews revealing its trouble development

IRL people are not so weak minded when sexuality is questioned or they have contact with the several flavors of it we currently have
Yea Forums is not the target for most videogames, but most people here will never accept that

>Corporate feudalism shitting all over society while maintaining the cattle class of consumers to slowly drain every inch of value from human life
It was and still is an important message. Scifi and punk makes it entertaining, sure, but to ignore the underlying critique of our society, how it's (d)evolving, is just plain disingenuous.

i don't fucking know they haven't shown it they only showed faggot male v they better have fucking straight male v content

I hope they don't so you stay seething until the game comes out.

Don't argue with him, he's a schizo in every thread.

the target for fucking video games now is resetera who gives a fuck there's a fucking difference between target audience and paying audience

>One video describes usual cyberpunk mood during night time
>retard: hurr it's blade runner
You're just like those faggots you yelled assassins creed when W3 killing monsters trailer came out.

That's what cyberpunkfags will never accept, that their shitty, creatively bankrupt genre will NEVER be popular.

based

>i hope they don't have straight male to annoy Yea Forums poster
lmao you fucking faggot you just said you hope straight male isn't an option you stupid cunt

Colombia?

okay retard

my dad works at cdpr i'm gonna tell him to cut the straight romances so you keep being a sperg

He describes every element of blade runner in that video. Name 1 (one) element that's in blade runner that's not in that video.

Ideally no videogame would have romances because they are all garbage pandering to people who have never had a girlfriend in real life.

>you just said you hope straight male isn't an option
I don't care if there isn't, i'm not wasting my time romancing anyone, that's not gameplay.

>n... no cdpr don't have straight male content
lmao fucking faggot

You're crazy for thinking it's Blade Runner so long after they have clarified that it won't be Blade Runner.
They literally came out and said "We are not doing Blade Runner" and yet here you are, 6 years later, crying about how it isn't Blade Runner.

lmao yet you fucking defend all the faggot shit you fucking retard

This is why people will act like it's a disappointment when it comes out.
>hurr durr they PROMISED me it would be blade runner

Only because it makes autistic people mad.

I'm crazy for thinking it would be blade runner when they explicitly stated it was going to be blade runner?
>lul this one article said
That's not their official Youtube channel, you know, the one with all the trailers on it?

lmao you stupid bitch

They probably changed their minds when Blade Runner 2049 flopped miserable and started realizing that the cyberpunk genre is composed entirely of commercial failures.
You should understand that they don't want to ruin the entire studio for one game.
I bet they regret even working on this game, or paying for the cyberpunk license, since cyberpunk will never be popular.

So he sleeps a lot?

>I'm crazy for thinking it would be blade runner when they explicitly stated it was going to be blade runner?
Where did they explicitly state it would Blade Runner? Show me the interview or timestamp where they said "We are making Blade Runner." They literally said the opposite. Holy shit fucking retard.

That's a message at the level of "don't be mean to other people".
We don't need an entire genre for that, even less one with aesthetic as horrible as cyberpunk.

thronebreaker ruined the fucking studio with its yaaasss kween woke sjw bullshit and they're doubling down with fucking cyberpunk lmao

>I bet they regret even working on this game, or paying for the cyberpunk license, since cyberpunk will never be popular.
Too bad they promised they wouldn't do this, huh? Almost like there is and argument to be heard?
Name 1 (one) element from blade runner that was not promised in that video.

We are getting raided by resetra and discord trannies. This fixation on faggotry and trying to make everything about one scene that is only present in an unfinished demo shown behind closed doors reeks of tranny mental disorder speak. We weren't having those threads a month ago. It was the usual sunposting.

>ongoing advancements in science, health, and technology
>global declining poverty rates
>better and faster communication like never before
>Achsually, the world is going under because this fictional genre depicts it as so
Go outside. I hate ignorant shitheads like you who pay attention to trumps feed all day instead of actual stuff that matters

What fucking video?

obvious bait.
that image is the very definition of cyberpunk

Attached: 1530825826180.jpg (600x868, 37K)

>thronebreaker
You mean that top view RPG with a budget of $20?

This has been happening ever since the gameplay reveal m8.

>Too bad they promised they wouldn't do this, huh?
Promises mean nothing when money is involved.
Wanted your genre to succeed?
Should have gone to watch those movies.
You didn't, they all flopped misserably, and now CP2077 is going to be the last big piece of cyberpunk media in history because of it.

>a bunch of vague marketing buzzwords that can describe literally any dark or depressing setting
>guys this is them totally 100% confirming it's Blade Runner!
Please just fuck off and stop being retarded.

CYBERPVNK

Attached: 6346.jpg (1615x2048, 497K)

>and now CP2077 is going to be the last big piece of cyberpunk media in history because of it.

no
I guarantee Microsoft is going to beat the dead horse that is Shadowrun once more now that they own Obsidian.

Nope.

>$20 budget
>still fucking lost money
lmao fucking cdpr better fucking get smart and quit this sjw bullshit they've got one more fucking chance at e3 they better fucking show straight male v

>It doesn't matter that they lied, haha suits you for taking their word for it
It's that enough of a reason to talk about it? Since cdpr is so based and all.

Daily reminder that the reason why they changed the aesthetic of the game is because blade runner 2049 flopped miserably. Nobody wants to see "MUH COMFY SMOGGY NEON CITY AESTHETIC!!!"

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (720x888, 81K)

It's almost like 2049 was a poorly written cash grab

They are based for not pandering for the antifas who think cyberpunk is good.
It's a garbage setting featured in garbage media that only garbage people like.
Pic related, the average cyberpunk fan.

In fact, I hope CP2077 is all about mocking the cyberpunk genre as hard as possible.
It's the only thing it deserves for being such a repetitive, ugly and shallow piece of crap that hasn't evolved in any way for 40 years now.

Attached: 1558110456656.jpg (640x480, 81K)

das rite

Attached: 28391824124.jpg (609x762, 162K)

They don't own Shadowrun do they? Also Shadowrun is substandard cyberpunk.
>magic
>dragons, elves and other shit like that

the yaaasss kween sjw bullshit came from the books. Read Baptism of Fire from the witcher books. Meve is portrayed in the game as she is portrayed in the books. I hate strong female characters just for the sake of sjw bullshit aswell, but I see no problem there. Hopeless incels nowadays see sjw bullshit everywhere, even in things that just portray a character from a book, that has nothing to do with sjw bullshit. God I fucking hate this board.

there literally isn't
the target audience is who the company expects to be the paying audience
are you so deluded to think examples like pokemon are actually aimed at children? they know who purchases their shit

So they're based for lying. Thanks for clearing that up corporate shill.

They literally didn't lie. They literally said they aren't making Blade Runner. It's right there for you to read. If you still expect Blade Runner after the devs come and and say "we are not making Blade Runner" it's your fault for being disappointed.

you are exactly who I was describing here

It could also describe several other cyberpunk media. You would know if you weren't such a zoomer.

They have the license to it same way EA "owns" Star Wars.

but romances in videogames are just like action segments: they are aimed at people who were never in danger IRL and they are sad excuses for the RL moments that are actually full of action and danger
its the same thing, its just that you dont need to play romances, you just need to play action; some people like to play romances as well

are you so fucking retarded to think sjw cocksuckers buy games

They are based for lying to cyberpunkfags and mocking them, yes, because that's all what you deserve, you and your shitty genre.

>They publicly announce that they're making blade runner
>muh IGN article
Give it a rest, it's pathetic

>some people like to play romances as well
Those people should kill themselves.

then gtfo if you hate this board dumbfuck who gives a fuck if it's accurate to the books they're retarded for adapting sjw shit

Oh so you understand that what they're making isn't actually cyberpunk and they lied?
So they're based for lying to their customers, got it.

Why do even reply to him, he, closet gay, altered tranny poster, and sunfags are here only for tortanic and because they hate cdpr.

lmao you're unironically defending gay romances you're only attacking straight male you fucking faggot

so why do resetera trannies get so upset when we point out cyberpunk is supposed to be set in a dark world with minimal sun? give one piece of cyberpunk media that has sunlight that's not the newest deus ex game

seething fucking retard cope harder retard lmao

I mean one admitted that they're a shill so there's that.

All videogame romances are faggoty shit.

>terrible written lines by virgin, kissless millennials
>terribly animated kiss scene where the lips don't even make contact
>fade to black

Damn, such engaging gameplay.
Why would I want to kill people when I can have this?

I actually thought this was an elevator in a cool city for like 10 seconds

>Oh so you understand that what they're making isn't actually cyberpunk and they lied?
Nah, that's just what the place is like during night. It's just that daytime exists as well. Or at least it does outside your basement.

So you don't know what you're talking about, got it.

>interview with the creative director for Cyberpunk 2077
>not a valid source of information
Kill yourself please, you are beyond insufferable.

>this is cyberpunk according to shills

Attached: Rage 2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.11M)

I know that you suck hundreds of miles of cock.

Disgusting, tasteless, shitty designed weapons.
Yup, it's cyberpunk.

>IGN article that nobody read
>a video on their official channel with over 750,000 views meant to hype up fans
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lmao these fucking retards argued the same thing about the eurogamer faggot interview they can't admit cdpr is fucking trash now

>according to trolls this is not cyberpunk

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (2608x3449, 2.55M)

how is Meve an sjw bullshit character? She isn't an immortal untouchable female superhero, like captain marvel or any sjw bullshit invincible or perfect woman character hollywood is pushing down our throats. She is literally a batshit crazy queen who lost her husband, hates her kids, because they aren't crazy like her, she acts on impulses and has episodes like any other woman. Sapkowski knew how to write the bad side of women, and there are some insane women in the books. Take Yen for example, she is a huge entitled whore, who cheats on Geralt, runs away when Geralt finds out and throws tantrums left and right. Adapting from a book that portrays women as they are is sjw shit? Have you ever spoke to/met or god forbid seen a woman in real life user?

Uh oh, somebody ran out of bait

lmao it's fucking retarded to base a game on that shit are you fucking joking lmao

You however never run out of dicks to suck.

cdpr is fucking trash who gives a shit they're fucking lying sjw cunts lmao the only guarantee you have is this game's full of faggot shit

>according to retards this is not cyberpunk

Attached: still cyberpunk.jpg (900x1182, 162K)

Attached: 1556763165361.jpg (1686x1820, 236K)

>night city
>always sunny

Attached: 1529677883619.jpg (395x401, 62K)

>muh deserts
>muh nomads
>muh mad max influence
America is an absolute trash setting for cyberpunk

consider suicide

fucking retard lmao

>doesn't know hit about the US outside of california

maybe you are right, but I don't really care, there are dozens of interesting characters in the books, this shitty game just gives me hope we will see a Bonhart or a Regis game.

cdpr needs to wake the fuck up and have straight male protagonists they better fuck off with this female and faggot protagonist shit

In cyberpunk you can play a male character and be straight you know that right?

show it

if we are lucky we'll get Europe as the big expansion blood and wine style

Attached: cyber.jpg (504x660, 147K)

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (400x309, 19K)

is this cyberpunk?

Attached: Q (12).jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

You fuckheads really aren't letting this daylight thing go, huh?

Why do you even keep coming back to these threads to bitch about the same fucking thing over and over?

Depends. Cyberpunk may be sci-fi but not all sci-fi is cyberpunk.

fuck off bitch lmao

>If you ask Cyberpunk 2020 creator Mike Pondsmith, most cyberpunk games aren’t cyberpunk at all. They’re just third-person shooters, racers or action games with a cyberpunk veneer, a grimy sci-fi aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment.
>Cyberpunk 2020 creator Mike Pondsmith seems able to better appreciate the developer’s gift for realising fictional universes in interactive form. After a few failed games based on the Cyberpunk franchise in the past, he seemed justifiably nervous about letting another developer at it
>it’s important to still keep the mood and the original feel of Cyberpunk – we don’t want to just create a science-fiction game. It’s easy to do that. We still want to balance it with those main features and the mood from the Cyberpunk original.
>ensuring that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t do what other games do: fall back on just a term and an aesthetic when cyberpunk as an idea is about so much more. Sebastian hopes that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a true realisation of that idea – not just the tropes, not just the futuristic feel, but the whole philosophy, with all its ambiguity, corruption and individualism.
>“It’s more like a Tarantino approach,”
It's not every day that a zoomer can be btfo by their own article.

Is F-Zero cyberpunk?

Attached: fzerocbp.webm (728x408, 991K)

Not even .1%

Nothing you highlighted contradicts the "We're not making Blade Runner" part you cut out.

The "we're not making blade runner" is a sentence at the bottom of the article that spends most of its time saying their not going to do exactly what we're seeing happening with the game. Good job retard.

is this cyberpunk????

Attached: luke arm.jpg (806x431, 51K)

somebody already posted here, that the demo just showed a random cutscene with what we basically call a hooker. I won't go and find it for you, If you are not reading the thread just leave and stop asking stupid questions.

cope harder Yea Forums faggot

Attached: 1555526213772.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

f-zero universe is utopian sci-fi for the most part, but some planets are poverty-stricken and suffering from political oppression, or are alien tribal societies.

Attached: 1524791595956.jpg (697x768, 84K)

OH NO YOU GOT CAUGHT BEING A RETARD, AHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1556061566545.jpg (413x395, 25K)

>cyberpunk are just purple neon lights
BIG yikes

>Los Angeles
>The Angels
>angels don't even exist
wtf

not necessarily, depends on how the rest of the setting relates to technology such as your image existing, and how common that technology is

you fucking dumbass i'm saying they should fucking show STRAIGHT MALE V

No but Extreme-G is

Attached: 27154-xgiii-extreme-g-racing-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1134, 141K)

see here

ph, my apologies...
cope harder/pol/ faggot

>bottom of the article that spends most of its time saying their not going to do exactly what we're seeing happening with the game
No it doesn't. Maybe you're thinking about something else, but it's not that article.

Cyberpunk is a perpetual vision of what people from 1980 to 2000 imagined the future would look like

In the same way Steampunk is a perpetual vision of what people from 1880 to 1900 thought the future would look like

William Gibson closed the time capsule as surely as Jules Verne did, you have to play by those rules to participate.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

It's pretty bad that once you lose an argument you have to fall back on your boogeyman.
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

Attached: 1558211869220.jpg (970x542, 84K)

what about this, cyberpunk is it?

Attached: Q (11).jpg (1280x800, 240K)

seething

Nonono! Nobody actually knows what cyberpunk is. Get out of here with your logic.

FF6 is magic-steampunk.

isn't cyberpunk the collision of ultra high tech and everyday mundanity?

Attached: Q (7).jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

>everyday mundanity
Nope

No, 'high tech low life', not 'high tech mid life'.

>article that spends most of its time saying their not going to do exactly what we're seeing happening with the game.
wtf
they said they're not doing blade runner and, what do you know, the gameplay doesn't look like blade runner.

>a grimy sci-fi aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment.
>Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t do what other games do: fall back on just a term and an aesthetic when cyberpunk as an idea is about so much more.
how do these support the idea that they originally promised blade runner?

>BUT THERE WAS A SENTENCE IN THERE THAT SUPPORTED MY POINT EVEN THOUGH THE REST OF THE ARTICLE COMPLETELY SHIT ON MY ARGUMENT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Somebody get the harpoons, this troll just wont go down.

Chernobyl-level doses of stupidity ITT.

Please stop posting pictures of shit and asking if it's Cyberpunk. The genre is dictated by it's subject matter not it's visuals.

Attached: 1463447967443.png (459x360, 353K)

>subject matter
>cdpr pushing gay shit
when the fuck are they showing straight male v

what form of coping is this?

What form of they promised not to make the game that we're seeing in the very article you posted is this?

Attached: 1556965054923.png (1523x1348, 1.87M)

It literally looks like a HD remake of Fallout 2.

don't expect anything from these retards, dude
it's all do tiresome...

literally looks nothing like Fallout 2

Please quote those contradicting parts.
There's nothing in there that contradicts what we've seen so far.

"Hey guys, we promise not to make a shooter action game with a cyberpunk veneer, a grimy sci-fi aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment." -CDPR

Attached: 1555270710681.jpg (494x605, 68K)

KEK

Yeah they basically lied about classes being a thing when its just your generic AAA "jack of all trades" skill tree RPG-lite bullshit.

bros cdpr fucking lied to us look at this high tech sci-fi aesthetic!!!

Attached: Night City.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Is that the new borderlands?

gta 6

fuck this faggot game get woke go broke cdpr lmao

I thought it looked like obsidian's Outer Worlds myself.

That's obviously Far Cry New Dawn.

based

Are you retarded, that's Rage 2.

>doesn't recognize gears of war 5

Fuck off shill, that's kingdom hearts

every time this gets posted I see Gogol from Cyber City in the thumbnail

>People think they are funny
Thats some nice cringe

>Flavor of the month game doesn't look like literally everything else released this year
Who's trying to be funny?

It's a city of memes...
and I'm a big memer.

Attached: it's only nature.png (933x769, 563K)

Attached: GladiumTonitrua.png (2713x1221, 2.79M)

Oh, so you really just are baiting.

Can someone track the straight male poster and post all the comments?

"Hey guys, we promise not to make a shooter action game with a cyberpunk veneer, and a grimy sci-fi aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment." -CDPR

Attached: 155789708658.png (600x544, 155K)

>Its not released yet
>Flavor of the month
Hmmm that some retarded shitposting mate

can someone change your diapers for you you faggot lmao

Care to explain

I was born in the 80s, he's talking about the CYBERPUNK snowcrash bladerunner cheeseball scifi aesthetic.

Please self terminate, there is no use for you in this world.

Needs the CyPu logo desu.

Awful