Fire Emblem Three Houses

They're showing off Caspar today.

Profile: twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1135441485430575104
Video: twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1135441988717764609

Attached: D8GX35hUwAASYQi-orig.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ericalindbeck/status/1064277149685665792
tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-three-houses-characters-2638
tiermaker.com/create/three-houses-characters-june-3rd-102774
pixiv.net/member.php?id=31454414
twitter.com/fireemblemjp/status/1126022312065519616?s=21
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1126022312065519616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man this looks awful

>[Black Eagles] Caspar (CV: Murakami Satoru)
>The second son of Count Bergliez's family. As he is not becoming head of his family, he decided to make a name for himself through martial ability, training hard at the Officer's Academy. His hotheadedness holds him back, but he has a strong sense of justice that makes him hate lies and unfair treatment, and overall he has a very honest personality.
>"My fairly accurate instincts tell me that person is a bad guy, I'm tellin' ya."

>"Man, Teacher Yeritza (?) sure looks strong. Actually, I thought our next teacher would be Teacher Yeritza. Y'know, there was a teacher that ran off early on during outdoor activities, right? As a replacement for that one."

I would assume his full name is Caspar von Bergliez, which is on the map.

Attached: file.png (344x203, 188K)

He looks good. That background though.

Model looks fine, surprisingly. Portrait is highly punchable.

I swear his hair is doing the exact opposite of what hair is supposed to do (Grow outwards)

Attached: D8GX34PUEAEIHRa-orig.png (800x801, 293K)

Rare for them to use MByleth for promo

so theres a monk class? what are the perks

>No customization
>No romance
Yikes!

His hairstyle AND hair colour both irritate me for some reason.

You get to punch a dragon in the face.

I'm not judging personalities until I have the full game but visually this is the least appealing Black Eagle to me. Looks punchable, as others have noted.

>No romance
But that's a good thing.

He's essentially a generic shonen protagonist. Which has always been an annoying character archetype.

has this really been confirmed?

Nice source on the 2nd point.

The leaks say that romance is in, and no meme time travel kids. Keep in mind that Fates announced the romance supports 2 weeks before launch.

I just want to see Marianne's portrait, preferably where she's smiling.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-05-24-50_2.png (303x313, 132K)

I didn't know they were still making PS3 games.

Easily the worst character design in the game. Just look at that awful hair.

His ingame model looks 10 times better than his portrait. His hair looks like a helmet in 2D.

singlehandedly made me reconsider Black Eagles

Looks like a Silas clone, so a shitty bland faggot.

Attached: 1534788785705.jpg (150x150, 11K)

aaaah fuck I knew he was reminding me of somebody
this fucking asslicker fag

Attached: c0848103b61edab37d207b96a0d1374167237818_00.jpg (335x301, 18K)

Silas wasn't even half as unlikeable

Silas is both unlikeable by looks and personality.
We'll see if that Caspar faggot will at least not be total trash like Silas

at least Silas had a cute daughter

literally just Machias

Attached: 1546023022529.jpg (210x240, 19K)

No way, Machias' hair doesn't look nearly as retarded and he isn't just a shonen protagonist in personality.
Never thought I'd be comparing Cold Steel favorably to anything, christ

I dont think Caspar rages at nobles like Machias did in 1 though

Attached: 1452724143353.png (600x704, 195K)

I love Machias memes

Attached: Nobles REEEEE.jpg (662x534, 79K)

Now I want to know if Three Houses will have better or worse writing than Cold Steel

Attached: 1555985524858.png (297x391, 242K)

>haha that's our Byleth
DEAR GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY

Choosing favorites in your classes

Attached: 1559386126720.png (714x900, 692K)

>"Mom says its my turn to play!"

Meh. Post the ladies.

She’s the cutest student but I’m still into Sothis.

Please don't support this trash

I guess she isn't funny enough

for what its worth the students do seem to have a variety of backgrounds, whether being second sons or adopted or exiled nobles or whatever

Same for me yes. However, considering how Edelgard and Hubert are, he will probably soon see that he can't always be an ally of justice.

Looks like a gay shota version of the XBX2 villain. God, this game is going to suck.

Looks like an annoying prick that’s getting benched super hard.

Eh, I liked Silas’s armor.

You have only like 8 playable characters, you're not benching anyone bro.

Don't tell me what to do.
Yeah, it's pretty nice to have more details like that, which I think is already better than what we got for Awakening and Fates.

There will be more. You will most likely be able to get others teachers, and the leaks implies that Rhea, some Mercenary (from the country on the right of the Alliance), as well as characters recruited like Shura will be available.

Will we get a real leak this year?

Attached: switche3leak[1].jpg (1040x428, 106K)

3Houses looks and animates like dog shit. Needs to be retooled asap.

Xenoblade X 2 doesn't exist yet though

seethe more tranny

shitty haircut/10
Who gives the okay on these things?

That user is an E3 leaker.

>Malosblade confirmed
Absolutely based, E3 is saved and the Switch is saved.

Attached: 1524608267483.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

The same guy that hired the character designer.

Alright, what does anyone wants to know about 3H?

Lewd girls.

Is the Thani leak real

They depend on your definition of lewd.
Yes. However the part with Lysithea isn't real.

What comfirms the leak ?
All I know is that the leaker called setes , is there anything else that gives Thanibomb credibility ?

>All I know is that the leaker called setes , is there anything else that gives Thanibomb credibility ?
A shit ton. Thani named tons of characters like Catherine and many students, and even their backstories like Dorothea being a singer and Ferdinand having a rivalry with Edgelord.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUUUUUUDE

Thani is trustworthy, they gave the names for Rhea (before she was revealed), Alois, Setes, the lords promotions. So take that how you want.

So far some things regarding the characters have been true, I only want to know if the timeskip is true or not and I think E3 will reveal that.
Not really like "here is a timeskip" but more like the trailer will show the "canon" classes for the 3 main lords and while I know Thanibomb said Dimitri will not have a horse I think he will to complete the Armor/Flying/Horse thing while Byleth will stay Infantry

I'd be surprised why anyone would look forward to a game as hideous visually as this, but I suppise it's not much different to folks defending Pokemon no matter what.

I assume Thanibomb knows whoever is updating the news on the students because it all seems to line up.

As for the rest we'll just have to see. I refuse to believe Nintend intends to reveal the whole plot before the game is even out to some bottom feeding redditor to leak (They've been doing it alot lately)

this game is so ugly (lol

Does any class have lewd outfit on females?

It's generally considered that Thanibomb has reliable sources for some smaller pieces of info, but made quite a lot of the full leak up. Too much of the info they revealed seemed like fan pandering, or "just too good to be true" type things.

Can't wait to give her extra classes, if you catch my drift.

Attached: bueno.jpg (580x625, 96K)

But she has great grades user. She doesn’t need extra classes.

FE series staple is clones of clones of clones, the fuck did you expect?

Characters can only have one class at a time user.

I like kids and eugenics as a mechanic.
But time travel should fuck off.
Why can't we just have time normally pass, first generation turn into old farts and kids to continue the story?

Because that's Genealogy's gimmick.

Awakening took tons of Gaiden gimmicks, and Three Houses is taking Genealogy gimmicks.
>FE17 is going to be Thracia 2.0

Gamers today would not appreciate it, in fact they would get mad.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Unquestionably the most visually unappealing Switch game of all time.

Having shitty graphics and performance is one thing. This just bad character and art design.

I love FE, even the unpopular ones, but man this art style is making it super hard for me to get excited about this.

>FEcucks
ohnononono

Attached: 1559219840722.png (774x850, 309K)

Do you ever get tired of this?

Do you ever get tired of defending garbage?

Post yfw your favorite characters look worse post timeskip

Not defending it, just tired of every 3H thread being the same shit over and over.

I haven't been in many 3H threads mate, just looked at this one because I saw bright blue hair.
I just am finding it kind of difficult to get excited over this. Wish they'd show off some of the music.

First 3H thread I’ve been in a while, it does not surprise me people aren’t excited about it.

IS THE STORY ACTUALLY GOING TO BE GOOD

To be honest, I expect FE17 to be Shadow of Jugdral. That will redo both Holy War and Thracia.

It's just easy to pick on.
Personally I think the art style is fine, but the art itself can be, rough, and the designs sort of teeter between nice, boring, or bad.

Considering there's a lot of stuff in Three Houses that takes inspiration from Genealogy, especially Crests basically being Holy Blood, I think they are definitely setting up for a Switch remake of Genealogy after this.

Yes. Every routes is very intersting. Much much better than the trash of Fates and alright but lacking Awakening.

that's why I'm marrying a loli

It has promise so far. There is definitely a lot more world building than Fates so far. For one, the continent actually has a fucking name.

Awakening was a dumpster fire

i don't want to believe you because Fates shat all over my hype and expectations. I have 0 excitement for this game but if the story and writing actually make up for how abhorrent it's been in Fates and Awakening I might actually get into the series.

Based

Was hoping for Linhardt today, but oh well.
In general it looks like this week's reveals are going to be weak.
>Blue lions will get Annete (Ingrid please)
>Golden Deers are probably revealing FUCKING Ignace next.

Ignace has my vote for ugliest character in thew game. Don't know how we could go from goddess Lysithia to that thing.

Reminder that this game will be Maeda's masterpiece

Unironically one of the best characters in terms of appearance design.

I don't like his hair. Makes him look like a Jersey Shore guido.

Every FE needs to have its token Ricken.

But trannys are praising the game

Fucking nobles. Why do people give them so much importance and they idealize them when they have always been a bunch of lazy rich people leeching workers through massive taxation

nice falseflagging Berkut

You mean Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Elibe.

A peasant is powerless, whereas a noble has the means to improve society, if you steer the latter in the correct direction, good is surely to come out of it.

FE Echoes : Elibe stories
FE Echoes : Blazing and Binding Swords
post more

The remakes have been in order so far.

I sure hope so. I've been avoiding playing the translations of both in hopes we'll get a remake of sorts someday like Echoes.

For sure, Caspar is a close second.

>That will redo both Holy War and Thracia.
Extremely unlikely.
FE4 and FE5 are entirely different games both gameplay and mechanic wise, the stories are also vastly different despite the fact that one is a midquel to the other. Let alone the balancing that it would take to have Leif, Nanna and Finn in Seliph's army.
A remake with both games would piss off both' game's fans.
This honestly wouldn't work at all, it's not like with FE6 and FE7 where it is at least slightly possible, given that they do share gameplay and mechanics and one is set after the other so they can even pull the "dude second gen" thing.

>I've been avoiding playing the translations of both in hopes
Why? The original is still a perfectly fine game. In fact, playing it first will probably make you appreciate the remake even more.

Looks like motherfucking shit jesus christ, I hate you nu-fe zoomers who will still buy this shit.

Here's your new Cipher cards for today, bros.

Attached: TH lords.png (1110x518, 1.32M)

For me, it's Linhardt. I'm honestly shocked some people find his design appealing when he's got such a hideous haircut.

Based

graphics have never been FE's strong point sweety

Dimitri looks a lot better when his hair doesn't look like ramen.

OH NO, THEY'RE HOT!

You mean like PoR, RD, SD and NM?

Noodlehead and Australianigga look pretty good here. Holy fuck what is with Edgelord's eyes though.

I'm not gay but I'm starting to like Claude quite a bit

maybe she has fae genes

>That red in the pupil
yandere mode engaged

Well, since Thracia only got a good translation last friday, you made the right choice to avoid it.
user... from the leaks, FE16 should be near FE4 level of story. It's more than enough to buy it in my mind.
I'm not saying as them doing first part of FE4 FE5 then last part of FE4. Just a remaster of boths games included in a single game, kinda like they did with the differents remakes and sequel of FE1.

I'm just basing it off that one interview with the producer from Echoes.

>sensei, you aren't thinking of choosing that commoner with the silly hat over me, are you?
>I AM the future Empress after all, you shouldn't want to get on my bad side

You'll follow him and defend the church against heathen sluts like Edelgard, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 0aca5c3f9b19e28b2205a12b2bdc182d.jpg (2152x2738, 472K)

Well, the hack that directed echoes said he wants to do FE6 next. Hopefully they keep him far away from another major role, he can circlejerk Gaidenshit all he wants but I like FE6 and want it to get an actual remake and not a splash of paint.

Why would he want to kill his half sister?

FE Echoes: Scars of the Scouring

They went from 1 3 then 2

Malos does that hairstyle better.

Attached: Malos does it better.jpg (480x679, 39K)

Nobody cares about your tranny game.

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

Fuck you, a coat of QoL paint over Binding Blade is exactly what I want. If they don't get him to do it, they'll probably get someone who goes overboard and adds shit like Pair Up to FE6.

They wouldn't do a 2-in-1 combo pack. Thats less money.

Writing issues aside, I want FE6 to get the New Mystery treatment.

Binding doesn't need simple QoL, it needs major overhauls like better enemy placement.

>mobile.twitter.com/ericalindbeck/status/1064277149685665792
so is she voicing Edelgard or not?

We don't know too much about English voice actors yet despite 3H being a global release because NoA hasn't been doing jack shit to advertise the game.

What's Edelgard's effects?

nice leddit faces cringelord

guess they're butthurt about being prevented to shoehorn burqas into games

Don't forget before Nintendo of Japan put them on a leash, they threw in an insult against people who don't like their rewrites into an Animal Crossing game. Amusingly enough, they had to rewrite several lines to do that as well.

Attached: D8IIrNEVUAEO7Sa[1].png (472x478, 23K)

Brown?

Attached: D8IIrNeUcAABAay[1].png (472x478, 29K)

His hair alone convinces me not to choose that house.

>Don't take it personally. For me, holding back would require sparring with no skill whatsoever
I don't get it? Is he saying he has no skill?

Kys tranny

Attached: nu FE.png (1003x291, 117K)

He's saying he is far too skilled to even bother holding back.

Didn't you see the cards? They're a new color.

Attached: D8IIrNdUIAAeuKr[1].png (472x478, 28K)

Fag

To be precise, the new symbol is "Goddess Crest". And it looks like this.

Attached: icon_megamimon[1].png (200x200, 21K)

>Spirit of Annihilation
>Dimitri's kit revolves around killing another Lord
Oh boy, this gives me hope that the leak about the plot being darker is true and Dimitri's route is just him wanting to murder everyone who's a threat to his throne.
They need to use whoever translated Echoes so we don't get Fates tier rewrites. They need to never let Treehouse touch a translation job ever again.

Oh hey look, I can cherrypick too.

Attached: chad nu-emblem.png (1292x344, 160K)

Heh, kinda funny because the first time I played FE4 I didn't even realize Midir was a guy so I was trying to pair him up with Alec. Boy was that a waste of time.

I don't blame you. Look at how pretty he is!

I wanna get Lucius pregnant

I wouldn't read that much into it. They just mean the opponent's 'main character'. Holyn has a similar trigger for his first skill.

Attached: B06-029HN_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 329K)

t. Raven

>fire emblem
oof incels thread huh...

Echosfag, a discord tranny, calling other people tranny. Weird world we live in.

I like that characters have last names this time around

Why shota ? He's too old for that.

That's new even for Fire Emblem as a whole. There's only a few characters with last names in the series. Off the top of my head I can only think of Sanaki.

8-4, the people that localized Awakening, localized Echoes. They aren't saints though, they outright ruined a game they did so badly it had to be re-localized and the English dub they made could no longer be used.

They localized about 40% of the game, cut the rest out, rewrote an ambiguous character to be a tranny, added in Xim/Xer/Xer pronouns and more. Things became a problem when the character's gender was a plot point in the sequel, it was a woman.

What game?

Azure Striker Gunvolt. It was an absolute disaster of a localization. Thankfull 8-4's shitty localization has been phazed out, the only way to play the original is on 3DS, and without updates. The Switch and PC ports use the new localisation, that adds back in all the story and dialogue that the original localisation cut.

Gunvolt. It's a pity the localisation gave the game such a bad name, the game's producer literally had the game re-localised. It's worth at try if you like Megaman games. The game's equivalent of Zero is a lot of fun, he's basically /pol/ and his dream is to murder all the Reploid-equivalents. He's also ridiculously fun to play as, he's all about going fast with his dashing and flying.

That’s insane in so many ways. It seems to me that doing all that extra shit is, well, extra work. Why they can’t just translate and be done with it.

I honestly don't know. They actually put a lot of effort into half-assing a localization which is amazing. Why would you put so much effort into doing something badly?

I really don't know what the fuck anyone was thinking with Gunvolt's localization. It seems insane.

I wonder if it was to save money on the dub. If you cut out 90% of the game's dialogue, that's 90% less budget needed on dubbing.

If you want to see 8-4 rape a game on a day-to-day basis, play Dragalia Lost where everyone talks like a snarky white valley girl bitch and the gag comics have their jokes rewritten and are flipped so burgers can read them

God damn. Dragalia itself doesn't really interest me, but I did hear about the fat fairy getting censored for "fat shaming".

There's also Brendan Reed and his sons Linus and Lloyd from FE7

You should be ashamed if you are fat.

Don’t forget Shiharam and Jill Fizzart.

based

yeah but the left doesn't want people to know this

Lunatic mode?

will make Awakening's Lunatic+ look fair

but it has terrible graphics, performance AND art
is this a fucking C studio or something? wtf

Only once you have beaten Hard mode. And the major spike in difficulty will be because of what skills the enemies have (but not Awakening bullshit), as well as their battalion that will be at a much higher level, giving higher stats boosts and better Gambit for enemy units.

Is Lunatic+ even possible without grinding?

I couldn't even get past regular Lunatic tbqhwyf, got at Walhart's showdown, saw the enemy army and just said 'nope'

The gameplay and maps have to be the best in the series to compensate and they will be...right?

you're probably larping but please tell me pair-up doesn't break the game wide open again

his hair looks like a butt from far away

Attached: u547n.jpg (2273x1577, 423K)

Tell me about the map design.

Kinda? The same things as in fate is back, so the pair up can protect once a level is reached, and can also attack.
But now they can also heal the unit under some circumstances (need high support level and be able to use healing)
And depending on the support level, the effects are better as well (some str, more accuracy..., co ordinated gambits...)

Oh it's a gauge like Fates and not RNG like Awakening? That would be such a huge improvement, it's hardly even the same mechanic anymore

I like it. But then again, I've been told I have shit taste for things like that. Haven't seen any maps that were a chore to play, and a good amount of diversity.

No, they alternate between male and female for the promos. It's an even split.

Donnel Tinhead, but that's only in the localization.

Yes. All you do is reset for skills

There is nothing wrong with Lorentz you shit.
He isn't a manly man but he most certainly isn't some faggy tranny shit.

These skills remind me of SRW spirits a little bit.

based, fuck FE 3 Tranny Houses as coproduced by Koei Tecmo employees.

Seek help Awakeningbabby

Yep! Mind you, it's still a little broken but it's even more improved from what Fates was for this.

¿/ɹǝǝp uǝpןob/ ǝɹǝɥ oɥʍ

me, it has all the best girls

All the guys are ugly, so no.

Gee, Nintendo, maybe if you want this game to be successful outside of Japan, you should be releasing these tweets in English too.

So if we're to believe you and the famitsu article, then the new pair-up:
-Is delegated in menus and rationed into limited slots, on an Attacker - Supporter basis
-Can't "swap" due to the above assignments (but if both partners are designated Attackers, can you assign one as support and let them swap?)
-Doesn't use stat backpacks?
-Bonuses come from support rank instead
-Dual strike and Dual guard use gauges
-Dual guard doesn't even reduce all damage
-Assistant healing is limited to white magic users

Is that all correct? If it is, now I'm wondering what is even the point, it seems nearly useless when I could just have two separate units fighting their hearts out instead. I guess there's a mild convenience in having an always-ready support boost and gambit boost no matter where you are without need for positioning, but that's all I get out of it.

for

>now I'm wondering what is even the point, it seems nearly useless when I could just have two separate units fighting their hearts out instead
ability to triple dance and massive movement chain with transfer

Can't wait to make him kill his father

Raphael is top bara

But we aren't talking about the Black Eagles here.
The Golden Deer house has the best males.

Dedue is more aligned to my tastes.

Someone please post the love, like, neutral, dislike chart. Also stop bullying my baby blue haired boy.

tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-three-houses-characters-2638

Bara is shit

>A brown queer australian, a bara, a trap, and the goofy joke guy
C'mon now user
At least the spaghetti master's house has Ashe

>Ashe
Excellent taste.

I agree but that won't stop the fags

Attached: 1559161047006.png (1180x1676, 2.47M)

Ashe is top twink, I want him to worship my BWC

Even though FE3 originally included a remake of FE1 when they made Shadow Dragon they split FE3 from FE1, so I really doubt they'd bundle games together now.

is it confirmed whether or not you can marry your fellow teachers?

Machias why do you have a playlist that's just two hours of 'Pumped Up Kicks'?

Yeah, but only with a very minimal team and resetting to change the enemy skills (since they're randomized).

i hate machias.

>initially side with him because jusis comes off as a prick
>later jusis opens up to you and becomes bro-tier
>machias inserts the stick up his ass even deeper and deeper

Remember when Fates looked so good at first but turned out bad?
What if this is the inverse?

They haven't revealed any S ranking stuff yet. With Fates it was literally the last reveal though, and with Awakening it also only came when they did a full in-depth look at the game video.

You can S-Rank teacher as well as some NPC.

>tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-three-houses-characters-2638
10/10 taste bro

>NoJ dedicates 15 minutes of the E3 direct to all the lewd marriage options just to fuck with treehouse

Attached: 1542385193305.gif (546x609, 60K)

Rate my hotness ranking. And tell me where I was wrong.

Attached: my-image.png (1281x765, 1.15M)

I want to see the milf teacher in heroes

>doodoo
>not in B
yikes

>doodoo
Who is doodoo?

>Bernadetta at top
My man

Attached: T(h)reeHouses.png (837x613, 667K)

My taste

Attached: FE T.png (1280x911, 1.12M)

said no one ever about Fire Emblem Three Houses

How? How does it looks so awful? Background is literally ps2

What?

imagine 3H threads with robot9000

I am cautiously optimistic for this game, the worldbuilding and character backgrounds already seem better than most FE games, how bad can it be

The thing is, 3H has a lot of potential, so I hope it was used instead of trashed like we had with Fates.
I hope at least one of the route is amazing.

Gameplay seems alright too, and stuff that I was worried about like school nonsense is skippable anyway. Really seems like the graphics were a blood sacrifice

Yune >= Eir > Naga >>> Duma

>more boring characters for their shit mobage

Yeah ok

>Having faith in I$I$
lmao

I want to fuck his boi pussy

ugh, why couldnt the artist realize she cant draw ears and just give him generic anime ones instead of that mess

His 3d model unironically looks better than the portrait

>replying to 6 hour old posts
That said I barely bother going in these threads any more either, it's always the same shit. Just like how non-3H threads are always just Fates vs Echoes shitflinging or gachashit tripfag wanking.

lack of names and portraits triggered me so I made a new tier list if anyone cares
tiermaker.com/create/three-houses-characters-june-3rd-102774

Attached: fe.png (1280x762, 1.41M)

Why do NoA and NoE refuse to talk about TH? If it's a global release why are neither of them giving us profiles or clips or official translations of Famitsu info?

Because they know its garbage.

Holy shit looks chad

Attached: FE Dimitri.png (370x518, 483K)

I think the problem is that FE has a dedicated twitter account in Japan while it doesn't in the other regions. So they have to balance every game on that single NoA account. I agree they could still do more though.

They're giving it some attention of their UK Facebook page, apparently. Still, not enough. Hopefully they kick up exposure after E3 but I fear that'd be too little too late

They know its a trainwreck

On a serious note weebgames generally don't get a lot of info. While FE has become more popular in the west, it remains primarily a game for Japan so they most likely focus their efforts on marketing it there first and the rest of the world second. Give it some time until release and I'll imagine they will up their promotions here.

Hell, wasn't there a crazy long period between Fates launching in Japan and its launch in the west in the first place?

Same thing happened with Xenoblade. In the end it didn't really matter.

Attached: 1550222321779.png (577x546, 188K)

E3 duh

Attached: FE 2.png (696x696, 1.15M)

I want to be her throne.

So why did chinatsu decide not to try at all?

So they have info to dump during E3

Thanks, bing

Attached: 1515681487297.png (192x176, 78K)

Is she romanceable as Edelgard

She saved her fucks for the timeskip art.

Correct answer. It's pretty obvious. Not to mention that they've been giving information here and there. The UK Fire Emblem Facebook page gave mini bios for some of the characters earlier today. And the website will be up probably after E3.

Probably not. Edelgard and Sothis are both Bi in the game, but I doubt they have supports.

How come Golden Deer hasn't shown us a dedicated Myrmidon yet? Blue Lions has Felix and Black Eagles has Petra, but nothing for Golden Deer.

this game is going to flop isn't it

Probably won't do as good as Fates but it won't be an Echoes tier flop either.

>dedicated anything, in this game
It's not selling less than a million

we live in a world where FEW sold over 1 million, what makes you think an actual mainline will sell less than that?

>I hope at least one of the route is amazing.
I've missed most of the news for the game, are routes confirmed and will it still be one game or is it like Fates?

one game only thanks to god

Why does Edelgard have two routes

It's one game. Different routes per character has been suggested by leaks but we'll see.

It's only 1 game. With at the very least, 3 routes 1 for each Lord.
There is a potential 4th one that could be DLC.

Thanks, that's what I'd been hoping for back when the initial information was revealed.

There's gonna be a route for each house, an Edelgard (not Black Eagles, Edelgard) and a Sothis route.
Sothis route isn't a good end
also all the males are bi except for Lorentz. He's gay.
source: Chinatsu Kurahana's ass. I'm Chinatsu Kurahana.

One game, route changes depending on which house you ally with though we don't know to what extent.
Honestly I wish IS would just do a new mainline title without any multiple routes/versions bullshit. Just make a single progression path and make it good.

Because she is the canon route. Also, her problems and her wanting to get rid of the crest is much more important than fighting for mental health after seeing deads parents, or proving your worth against your father country that wants to take control of your current country (and also dealing with the fake equality of commoner in the alliance).

Attached: my-image.png (1280x1148, 732K)

That "girl" you have in the ugly category is a boy

the only true objective ranking

Attached: firefox_2019-06-03_22-54-07.png (1144x593, 698K)

Guess which house im joining.

Attached: Capture.png (1038x515, 718K)

that's kind of annoying, I mean it was a little obvious when the three of them were revealed that she would be the "face" of the game, but it kind of devalues the choice between each house

Sorry user that's not a girl.

Attached: 1559046248920.jpg (540x622, 221K)

I'd give Bernadetta the D if you catch my drift.
Also shit taste

Do people seriously believe one of the choices has twice as much content as the others?

>leonie
>not an A at the very least

poor notRicken

Is it opposite day already?

I'm worried that the info on supports in the leak was part of the BS made-up bits, which is a shame because I want those yuri supports dammit.

Attached: 3housestiers.png (1280x1062, 1.22M)

Hey, that's cool. Whatever floats your boat, gayboy.

they can still attack without weapons, and get bonus damage for unarmed attacks

More hotties when?

Attached: San-casa tier.png (1280x762, 1.23M)

Will the graphics actually improve

3H looks marginally better than 3ds titles

Attached: best boy.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

assblasted that they can't butcher it like they did Fates

Petra is aimed at Thief, I believe

She's got swords and flying so she could be a handy peg knight

check your eyes before you post more

Attached: fire-emblem-echoes-screenshot-05-big.jpg (800x480, 70K)

Come again?

God I miss this art

Why did you post a screenshot of a 3DS game?

not enough cute and funnies

Attached: FE T2.png (1280x691, 624K)

Is this a new word filter or a new forced meme?

That looks like pure fucking shit

Just a meme
Think it was after 4channel became a thing and everyone was spamming shit to chase away advertisers and they started using cute and funny so it wouldn't be deleted as quickly

>Because she is the canon route
Canon implies the game has a follow up since there is continuity

Still better than his ingame portrait?

Attached: Dimitri paint.jpg (1668x2224, 1.11M)

Ye
It's pretty easy to change his design into something decent by just making him take a fucking shower.
Good painting though.

Are you painting this? I like the face a lot

Huh. I must not hang out in the right threads. Or maybe I do and that's the issue.
His in-game portrait hair is so incredibly awful it's actually deterring me from his route. It's remarkable.

Hopefully the "leaks" at the very least get it right that he gets a haircut.
Poor boy's had it rough, his initial reveal art was the most unfinished too before the improvements in the second E3 trailer.

Nah but I really hope the artist does.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=31454414

I like that they've fixed his clothes up to something relatively decent, but that hair. I don't know how they allowed it.

That's a smug looking ghost.

Attached: bb.jpg (676x700, 110K)

>Take your hands off me you greasy fuccboi

please leave dimitri alone

Attached: 1558895903271.jpg (1200x957, 120K)

Why is GARcher part of the Blue Lions and not Edgelord's group?

Get out of here fagatoni boy this is my house now.

Attached: Artwork_Byleth_M.png (1920x1743, 1.19M)

Because blue has the best army in exchange for the lord's haircut.

I hope we actually get to use that sword as a whip

>Oops, I accidentally let Dmitri get gangbanged by level 1 axe wielders

I hope the part of the leak where you can recruit one student is true so I can have goddess Lysithea in based Blue Lions. Maybe it also saves her from dying.

I'm still assuming that at some point the casts will at least partially merge. Having the three routes be totally independent would be pretty surprising given IS hasn't been in the business of providing heaps of optional content for free.

>Edelgard: "Victory will be ours... No matter what happens."
>An Eye for the Bigger Picture
>Drawing a Chance at Victory
>Dimitri: "Don't take it personally. For me, holding back would require sparring with no skill whatsoever."
>Frontpiercing Stance
>Spirit of Annihilation
>Claude: "I live my life freely. Isn't that the true victory?"
>Springing the Trap
>Precise Grasp of the Enemy Lines
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1559602024589.png (744x398, 551K)

Is this gachashit? It looks like gachashit.

>eddy is the neutralfag
>noodlehead is the lawfag
>claude is the chaosfag

>Spirit of Annihilation
Punished Dimitri boys

>Edelgard's the bland optimist and Dimitri's the cocky one
I kind of had them pegged as the other way around but Dimitri keeps sounding more based every time I learn something new about him. Claude seems to be a free spirit like I expected though.

Attached: 1557773811351.jpg (1200x744, 101K)

>bland optimist
I'm reading this as her being more of a "end justifies the means" kinda person

Edgelord is chaotic/dark neutral

Attached: 67d545df86bd9f258dfe3301d1fa32bf(3).png (1392x2106, 1.1M)

Seeing how people keep assuming her to be the "main face" of the game and how boringly safe writers always feel compelled to stay with those, I'm keeping my expectations for her about as low as Lucina.

I guarantee you Edelgard is just gonna be the generic good guy route. Dimitri sounds the most interesting now. Claude I don't know what to make of him yet but he sounds like a cool guy.

Edgelord has two routes. Conquerors and neutral

This. It's preposterous that IS would make an interesting female lead.
This is extremely unlikely.

It's from the leak. It's what's going to happen. And ISIS can't make a interesting character to save their lives in the first place.

Nonsense. They're not going to make one of the options twice as big as the others and also keep that secret.

I mean she literally has a demonic version of herself from the future that goes back in time to murder everyone. She's also a crestlet and has red and black colors. There's a decent chance she'll be a bit fucked up.

Yes they are. See

It's a card game you peabrain

Attached: Ecbjeca1sU.webm (808x482, 2.87M)

I don't understand why you guys are taking everything the leak said as true when the leaker themselves said they put in fake information.

>I mean she literally has a demonic version of herself from the future that goes back in time to murder everyone.
Not confirmed.

>Time travel
Oh, so they're going with that for child units again.

Oh shit wait a second, is there any indication that 3H is using shitty chip damage again? What a blunder that would be

Unironically SoV animations were GBA sprites-tier

Yikes spoiler such shit animations

>that leak is nonsense
>no, it's true, see this other bit of the same leak

They weren't even fucking close

uuuuuh are you doubting thani with all the evidence about his leak being real???

>the leak only matters when I want it too

It's more like we shouldn't expect everything the leaker said to be part of the final package.

It isn't. There's zero reason to doubt any of it.

Kirby Star Allies had no content and mediocre reviews and it's one of the best selling mainline games in the series, the Switch effect makes anything sell unless it's "worst game in the series" material.

lol ok

Echoes being shit =/= chip damage being bad

Oh shit you're right, they never explained how Marth fought in that tournament. And Snake died on that tanker two years ago.

What do you mean? Mycen spins his weapon around which is 80% of GBA crit animations

cope you blind 2d nigger

I only play FE for stoic characters. Are there any stoic characters here?

Can't wait for you guys who use the leak as a means for pretending the story will be good to get btfo

You mean like all the 3D games?

Why are you taking what is thus far a fan theory as fact? Was this time travel idea even in the leak?

Play Blue Lions, they have a stoic and chivalrous lord with a stoic and loyal bodyguard

This big boy. Serves Dimitri with a life-debt as his bodyguard.

Attached: dedue.png (1200x1200, 735K)

Did you respond to the wrong person?

Get some taste you delusional shit eating Echoescuck

Attached: Lyn_crit 2 (Sol Katti).gif (480x320, 546K)

Nope

Time manipulation is in the revealed gameplay so far. You timestop when you meet the loli, you have a Milla's turnwheel power due to your time powers and shit.

Does he have a deep voice? I hope he’s like Marx from Fates.

Is this a joke? That's one of the least impressive animations of the era. She's not even fucking in it for most of the gif.

Attached: 0 1.png (552x383, 175K)

You should probably learn to read then, because your comment makes no sense.

You could've posted a good GBA animation instead of that really shitty one.

>it's not a floaty piece of shit like Echoes, so it bad
Yikes

Very
twitter.com/fireemblemjp/status/1126022312065519616?s=21

Eerily so
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1126022312065519616

Attached: Dimitri n the lads.jpg (1200x820, 124K)

It does

Did, unlike that piece of shit from Echoes that's apparently called a "animation"

Fucking beautiful. Best character type.

can we all agree that new shadow dragon has the worst animations

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>short and sweet, doesn't waste your time
Nope, worst is Echoes

yes

>i don't believe this leaked plot info
>you guys using the plot leak
Not really.

You should have no expectations for the plot and main characters based on all previous games and what's been shown off so far

Well, at the very least, the lore is really nice.

Why isnt this game being advertised on the west?
Everyday theres new information from Famitsu in japanese but Ive heard nothing since the last direct

Why can't you read a thread

And Ashe! He's cute!

Attached: DzV4XIVVAAEWeL7.jpg (1200x851, 136K)

Okay. What's that got to do with anything?

Nintendo are extremely lazy/dumb with their western marketing so they'll wait till E3 to drop more shit, do a direct solely on 3H in July and add the leaders to three houses.

See and

>tfw if story does take a dark turn and we get a timeskip into a fucked up world this cute sweet boy's gonna get broken
pls no

Yikes

worst is unequivocally PoR

*add the three houses leaders to Heroes.

Are you dumb

Killing Ashe's step dad in front of him over and over!

NO!

Oh great, echoes fag is here

I haven't posted any expectations about the plot other than that I don't believe everything the leak says.

Male Blyeth is an S. The female version would be in the lowest tier if I could separate them.

Attached: fe tier.png (1280x912, 1.14M)

>all those fags on S
kys

Haven't seen this question so i'm gonna ask. What do you think the Fire Emblem is going to be this time?

Attached: FireEmblemFE10.png (608x448, 243K)

Look at all this correct taste.
Dimitri's hair also needs to be separated so it can be dropped into the trash.

the thing that fits into the center of Byleth's sword

He gets a new hairstyle eventually if that leak is real.

Byleth's sword or crest

Give me a quick run down on this game, I’ve only played awakening to completion and that’s it

Will I like it?

Probably.

Maybe

Yes

No

Changing anime hairstyles outside of a character having the dramatic haircutting scene is probably the least believable thing in that whole dump, and his is already too short for that to work.

I don't know

ask again

Can you repeat the question

It's supposed to be after a five year time skip, though.

Now in a no Yea Forums tier answer what’s this game about, it has anything about fire emblem at least ? How is the gameplay and that stuff, I’ve read the first statements but I never got to understand a shit about those profiles

That would invite every character to get a haircut.

It's going to be a more complicated game than what an awakeningbabby is used to but if you're up for that then I'll gladly talk your ear off about it, or you could just check serenes

The friends we made along the way.

We don't know, the game isn't out yet

Go to serenesforest and look at their news posts about recent articles. They have tons of mechanical information.

Read about the famitsu articles if you want details, but the beginning is basically managing your roster at the academy. Gameplay wise it seems to be the most flexible game yet, with classes having little restrictions on what weapons you have. We don't know anything past that in terms of story though.

Why does this game looks so unappealing and boring

Complexity is boring?

Yes, including Dimitri.

It's still FE at core (classes, skills, weapon triangle, etc...). But this one offers more flexibility in regards to which classes you want in your ranks. The profiles are just there so we can already have an idea of which characters people are going to like/hate/lewd the most.

Which is even more unbelievable.

I don't think it's unbelievable at all but we'll see. The leaker did say he put some fake stuff in there.

I'd be thrilled if they actually did it, but changing character designs, especially en masse, in an anime-looking game is so rare.

I hope they do it for Dimitri at least. He sounds the most interesting to me but I hate his hair. I'll still pick his House, though.

Black Eagles are the edgy outcasts
Blue Lions are the preppy kids.
Golden Deer are those kids at the weird lunch table.

Looks ten times as better, and even if it didn’t, it’s on a fucking 3ds. The Switch has no excuse being as shit as it is.

ok

Are there any dedicated western accounts that just retweet the Nip announcements but not in moonrunes?

The same person translate every tweet in the comments, usually like the first comment even

>Blow up the resolution of a 3DS game
>It looks uglier
Who'd have guessed?

not going to be a sword since that's already what it was in Fates

did they ever patch the fat fairy back in or is it still removed from the NA version?

Said anyone with a brain

Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff

and then Byleth, as the sole member of Gryffindor

It still looks like shit regularly