Let's discuss some historical gaming moments

Let's discuss some historical gaming moments

Attached: 1446550157897[1].jpg (800x772, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwjMZ8nFgIM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ubcSmGCi9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=wN34nCXD5CA
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=KgblcYgiBeE
youtu.be/zOS3dliHK_o?t=977
youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEwtJPFn0o
youtube.com/watch?v=WD795Wml69Y
youtu.be/A8r87P5nAbA?t=153
youtu.be/vniPtX1PQ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: iwouldprefer.jpg (640x360, 53K)

That image has been posted countless time and never really get it. Why care what some random sperg accuses you if you are not cheating at all?

What is this guy up to nowadays anyway?

Being this much of a brainlet

Probably homeless

i liked the part where he smells the chick sitting next to him's seat

he streams occasionally and gets made fun of for dating a guy in drag

he frequents /pol/

Because they were part of a community of spergs who care deeply about having impressive speedruns under their belt. Also he was cheating.

In memory of legends:

Attached: b9f82e1.png (1626x942, 726K)

Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: 1559544934883.jpg (3200x1830, 1.57M)

ok i'll start

Who?

He was cheating? that changes it all lmao

It's so weird. No matter how weird those guys seemed at the time, they are ultra mega normalfags compared to the abominations running around GDQ now.

They were both autistic and dumb, Chibi really wouldn't shut up, caveman was an asshole.

Attached: knock.jpg (1379x735, 148K)

Can you stop?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (761x427, 80K)

He's a homo? I'm surprised

>pewdiepie
>faggot

tranny out
he is based

for me it was the guy caveman didnt know

>Youtube vlogger
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

This year when Sony buys Nintendo.

He claims he just didn't hear her but it doesn't seem like it in the video. I believe him regardless. He made a post on reddit about it.

a pair of homos and one guy who got memory holed after he threatened the girl he was stalking with a gun at the Friday's where she worked.

The two homos (middle and right) gave each other HIV, it's unclear who contracted it first. They were going to get gay married but then the black guy converted to Islam.

He definitely heard her. He probably just got annoyed and decided to ignore her.

>HEEEeeeey what goin on man? Come on in!

You ready to play?
There will be nothing more comfy than woolz sitting you down with oreos and soda to play games with for an hour

Then to hide from you and shove a broken stick at you the following morning

Attached: 1544990384353.jpg (675x1200, 179K)

>6'5 alpha male is not on the list
FeelsGoodMan

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Idk why he's lying about it. No one reasonable thinks that cunt is anything other than a cunt for pulling that shit.

mecharichter obviously

i don't get this image

What is Chibi up to these days?

>hickock45 and I think that guy who does colonial america LARP
Okay I'll admit it, I like this one

Chibi made some big grand statement about quitting streaming a few days ago because he's about to be homeless and he has no job (he quit his last one after working a month because they told him he was calling in too much and rather than get it under control he just quit).

A day later he said "you know what, fuck, I'm gonna keep doing this, I can't give up, I'm gonna stream!!!" proving he just did it to get sympathy from the 14 people in his discord.

>The entire top row is literal who's while he makes the bottom anyone relevant so he has an excuse to post his 20 minute project

Attached: 1558367462307.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

He claims he doesn't hear her but claps along with everyone else at the end?

Yup, any reasonable person can see that she was looking for attention while he was speedrunning.

>James Townsend
Qaulity choice friend

>that last scrublords where they're playing a shitty game where girls are trying to take pantyshots of each other to win
>and everyone else is playing smash
>and they're laughing about how all the other channels that started after them have surpassed them

Attached: 1395716406780.jpg (403x403, 75K)

>Not knowing at least two of those
Literally homo
Grampa with guns is based and the other guy who teaches you bout old stuff and how shit was done back then is based too

>Historic gaming moment thread
>Literally nothing but speedrunning faggots

Gaming is dead.

Attached: 1541379549747.jpg (480x480, 46K)

hello internet daddy

Is imaqtpie actually disliked here?

the diablo immortal event
watching the man fucking destroy the blizzchink was fucking glorious

Attached: red shirt guy 2.0.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

You know for a fucking fact that something happened while they were doing smash that made Matt shit himself and end the channel

Why the hell did he get to be the boss when he was such a manchild to begging with?

Attached: 1544993582453.jpg (1036x1117, 113K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 234231451234123423141.png (677x581, 643K)

Where else could you have historic gaming moments?

*ecelebs are dead

And that's a good thing

>Blizz so assblasted that they have permabanned fans from asking questions ever again and any questions have to be written and submitted ahead of time to be read by Blizzshill employees

>get harassed by an autistic retard, potentially ruining his run
>telling him to fuck off makes him the asshole
nah dude, he did right
chibi should literally be put down with a shot to the back of the head

Are you sure about that? She's been GDQ management for years now, and was appointed not very long after that incident.

stop posting yourself
we all know it's literally you who keeps spamming this
stop it, nobody likes you, nobody thinks it was that special
it was one good line, that's it, now let it go

They all look like a bunch of fat Americans to me.

He left home because his mom finally kicked him out. Someone in his discord said he could stay there for a few months and he promised to help with chores, rides, etc.

Then he pretended that these people never said any of this. He said these people were stabbing him in the back and kicking him out for no reason and this is what he gets for having to clean up after them??? He threatened to report them to their landlord for letting him live there, said he wasn't ever fed and that it was never said it was a temporary thing and that they just expected him to clean up after them. Then the person posted their private DMs where he promised to help clean up and do choirs while living there and that it indeed would only be temporary.

Instead of spending anytime looking for a place to live he just streamed Dangan Ronpa all the time, pretending he wasn't aware of the gigantic fanbase surrounding it and that he was 6 years too late.

He also had a job at MicroCenter for one whole month, in which he called in several times to stream or hang out with friends, even publically whining in his discord several times that his friends cancelled last minute and were fucking him over because he called in for work. When his job sat him down and told him he needed to get it under control he instead panicked and put in his two weeks, stating he'd rather leave on good terms than ruin his reputation there. He also began to outright lie and say it wasn't fair they were penalizing him because he was sick, and then couldn't keep track of that lie and said it was because his mom was sick a few weeks later.

He has a 15 year old girlfriend and she's trying to convince her parents to help her get an apartment so her and chibi can live in it.

that is more of a /k/ list

youtube.com/watch?v=UwjMZ8nFgIM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ubcSmGCi9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=wN34nCXD5CA

There's just too many good ones in the FGC

Attached: 1493324411959.jpg (356x316, 32K)

The questions were always screened, he just lied about his question to the screener

Why isn't Totalbiscuit in that list?

that's really inappropriate

>he doesn't know hickock45
faggot

he's dead, user...

Fuck you user, I know what you're doing. I forgot the users ID, be it is in almost every Townsend video in the comments.

they are canadacucks.

He decided upon quitting he will now be a full time streamer and then has regularly not streamed for a variety of reasons, promising his discord he will do better. He threatened to quit streaming for a whole day to get a pity party, but ultimately couldn't commit.

He also made a patreon that had one donor for two months and he failed to give the donor their incentives and regularly ignored and removed the donor from the discord when he brought it up.

He's almost 30, has no job, no place to live, and is trying to focus on "making it as a streamer" as his life line while regularly coming up with excuses not to stream. He's currently stuck between trying to figure out how to get approved for a loan and banking on his 15 year old GF to convince her parents to buy him an apartment.

If I was caveman I'd probably tell him to shut the fuck up too

the other two for not stepping in at all

to many events, like game reveals or certain tournaments ex: wombo combo, speed running just another sub genre of events that's happened

Jerma is hilarious

At least woolie and pat still do some stuff together, albeit not that much besides the podcast and some collabs

I'm just happy the DMC5 LP was as kino as it deserved

Matt and Liam can light themselves on fire behind gamestop for all i care fuck them both

>EPIC BALD $OY FAG DESTROYS BLIZZARD WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

he's an idiot who payed like over $200 to go to shitcon and actually had hope for diablo in 2018.

It's post like these that remind me how good I really have it

/k/ list would have forgottenweapons and paul harrell

>thanks for that, guy I don't know

Attached: 1539780585843.jpg (500x376, 21K)

I don't know, maybe E3? Maybe the merger of big companies? Maybe the start of awful trends like Horse Armor in Oblivion? Maybe stories about how people literally died playing WoW for too long? There's all kinds of gaming related events that happened, it's just not the typical trannyfaggotry so Yea Forums doesn't want to discuss it. All of this shit being posted is more about cringy nerds and not really about gaming.

>loan

Oh God what an idiot. Hopefully the banks are smart enough not to give him anything.

>more about cringy nerds
>he says after saying an appropriate example for a gaming moment would be cringy nerds who died playing WoW.

>can't hold a McJob at Microcenter
>thinks someone will give him a loan

Attached: 1545206278290.jpg (787x900, 276K)

Attached: wantstogetbankrapedbykikestarter.png (664x2000, 339K)

What? No!

Excellent
>Who bitch this is?
Still can't tell if that's a woman but fuck her for putting her hands on him and then the two fatties demanding the dude get DQ'd. Fuck those losers.

He was reaching for a coke

I've yet to find a channel that features the use of a dutch oven to be shit.

>Yea Forums approved youtuber list has no video games on it
WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

Attached: trap thread.jpg (600x499, 73K)

wrong

Attached: the based and unbased compiled.jpg (3200x1830, 2.07M)

>15 year old girlfriend
i would really like to know the kind of person that would date chibi

To the untrained eye he was reaching for a coke.

I mean, people dying because of WoW was a huge deal. It sparked a lot of controversy in gaming. And then you have people like Jack Thompson and his crusade against gaming. Or the Hot Coffee mod in San Andreas that caused a shit storm. All of that is better than discussing and seeing the same faggotass stories and pictures of some shitty AGDQ run where someone was awkward for a brief moment. Great history we have here guys. Place is overrun with Zoomers now.

Attached: 1541397776222.jpg (443x455, 96K)

O B S E S S E D

>hickock45
good taste

Attached: 1477691550887.jpg (427x427, 21K)

a 15 year old who doesn't know any better about what an "older man" might be like. she probably thinks he's a down to earth kid and that she'd be cool for dating him, but man is she wrong.

This is worthy of the history books to you? This is like eceleb shit. Historical moments for me were the PS3 launch conference and the endless memes that came with it. Or the initial launnch of metal gear rising or MGS4. For modern stuff DMC5's initial trailer was off the wall around the world for months

Attached: 1487371379267.png (678x618, 647K)

how to guys like these even get gf and on top of that a ripe as hell delicious 15yo

Go away, tranny.

>i liiiiiiiiike that jump!

As a normalfaggot, you are closer to a tranny than I am.

Attached: fact.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

bruhs....how do I get this chad?

Attached: chibis.png (591x660, 588K)

High school girls are fucking retarded and will fall for anything older than them. It's pretty much the equivalent of poaching which is why it was made illegal by 2nd Wave Feminists, it made cool wine aunts mad.

>thinking there should be a history book for video games
>thinking memes of all things should be in there
the only one here who is cringe, is you

Attached: 1528876346863.jpg (428x426, 104K)

>Cr1tikal used to be Yea Forums-approved until he decided to get /fit/ and show his face, then he got addicted to the narcissism of being a chad and changed his content entirely, attracting a fanbase of podcast normies and douchebags
>the whole thing about making content and giving all the ad revenue to charities went out the window entirely bc now he just takes it all for himself
>barely even plays games anymore besides esports, FOTMs, and whatever he gets sponsored to play
>absolutely 0 redeeming qualities
oh how the mighty have fallen

Attached: 1537389832357.jpg (442x387, 52K)

>he only knows pewdiepie as "based and redpilled" and not "the annoying sweedish guy who got popular by yelling profanity at video games"

underage b&

He doesn't mean a literal history book, you literal retard.

Attached: 1519465542309.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Why'd that guy charge into the other guy?

Attached: ParryThis!.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Because he was cheating?

The whole "giving money to charities" thing fell through because it turns out 90% of charities are just money grubbing faggots looking for quick money with 0% tax because they're a tax exempt charity. He said himself recently that most if not all the money he sent to charities was just given to swindlers and conmen. I'd rather he had it.

based on her tweets it would seem they're either having relationship trouble or are broken up. how do you know they're still together?

It is sime time ago, but on top of everything, get caught for sending dick pics to a 17 years old because the girl leaked the pics for lulz and his trolls told his mom.

????
So threads about some streamer cheating are more worthy of the vidya history books than the launch of successful games?

Attached: The_Entire_Egg.gif (360x346, 648K)

yes?????? welcome to Yea Forums, newfag

>How does a manchild attract a high school freshman with no concept of maturity

It's not hard, user.

Attached: madden win.png (1000x500, 314K)

his last 2 gfs before this one where 15 year old aspiring cosplayers/streamers who he groomed on twitter, so I'm assuming it's the same with this one.

He's posted pictures of them meeting up and everything.

Both times he just ghosted them and they went crazy trying to get him to reply back to him. One of them is still in his discord and always says positive things to him to try and get attention and he still ignores her.

Attached: chibigf.png (592x611, 667K)

only trannies give to charity

I'm a mod in the discord.

He has had some occasional e-boyfriends, but it only seems to be for like a day so he can claim he's being oppressed by his mom who says he can't be bi because they're christian.

Attached: death stranding.png (582x610, 575K)

>was funny
FTFY, his newer content is just boring long streams with only a couple occasional laughs. Most of his fanbase is underage vinesauce fans now (read: Joel and Vinny autists) that beat his memes to death.

That stream where he actually looked at his old content was depressing as hell, he was so much funnier years ago. I remember back when several of those videos were newly posted and watched the shit out of them with friends. I actually did watch him for TF2 content years ago.

Attached: maxresdefault(13).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

you follow pathetic eceleb's 15 year old ex-girlfriends on twitter. you're as pathetic as he is. worse even.

Attached: 1394140943996.jpg (300x269, 115K)

man, every picture of her she looks like there's something really wrong with her

>all in the same day
ADHD?

>follow
>implying i use twitter
took me 5 minutes to google and look through their accounts

He was cheating and just hoping no autist would call him out, he makes that face because he knows he's fucked.

you might be looking at his ex, he's on his third 15 yearold GF

Attached: master cosplayer.jpg (843x677, 75K)

Grow up

Then instead of giving to fucking charities just donate to hospitals or buy canned foods and give it out to food pantries that need it?
>charities r da joos, there's no other way to give back to the community just let him pocket all that ad money lol it's not selling out
this is what capitalism does to your brain

Wow, last I'd kept up with him he had just made arrangements to stay with those people. Unless they were total slobs or something I can't believe he'd be so ungrateful.

Made me smile

Attached: 1554228719031.jpg (552x567, 14K)

Where's onlyafro.

So, when are we reporting chibi to the police for being a pedo?

Dropped him the day he made a patreon desu.

fuck off commie

Attached: 1495658463134.jpg (461x439, 34K)

They told him he had until the beginning of June from day 1. He keeps pretending like this was supposed to be his new home and they're kicking him out for no reason and keeps kicking/deleting people and messages that show otherwise.

Age of consent in his shithole country makes it legal

attend church heathen

>defending capitalism

for someone who hates jew so much you sure love protecting their means of control

That fucking boogie picture. Every time

Attached: F00DF340-5AA6-4A54-B2ED-F6CF79599AE8.jpg (245x245, 6K)

donating to church is probably the most cucked thing you can do

where does he live?

That's because other conmen are in cahoots with shilling the scammy charities. I'm looking at you, AGDQ and Prevent Cancer Foundation.

Literally just donate your money to St. Jude (ALSAC), they're the only charity that's remotely worth it.Even if you argue that they skim too much off the top, they run their own hospitals and treat children around the world of deadly childhood diseases for absolutely the fuck free.

She looks 30

>got rid of the dog because his girlfriend is retarded
fuck him

America

She's a teenager at a pool, so she's not wearing makeup.

She's actually 18 now as this picture was taken like 3 years ago

>
>
>Chibi has been given a lot of shit, but the fact he tried to do that frame perfect cheat makes me feel no sympathy for him.
> Sure, it's "just a game", but that's not the point. He tried to get away with this shit in a very painful 4 hour speedrun among peers who dedicate a lot of their free time to it without cheats. It's a gentlemen's agreement that you don't pull any monkey business, and this cheating incident shows he has 0 respect for other people or their time. So fuck the guy. If no one caught him, he probably would never had admitted to it while everyone else keeps working their asses off at doing it legit, thinking he is a friend.

Why did you delete this?

age of consent isn't 15 anywhere in america though

nowhere in the us is the age of consent 15, and even then, literally every state has added pieces to their laws that make it so it's only 16 up to a certain age distance. So what he's doing is still illegal

>a ripe as hell delicious 15yo
riiiiiiiight......

Attached: 636220812132242271-Patricia-Laws.jpg (3200x1680, 268K)

Check Arkansas or Missouri.

> Zero Punctuation
Alright, you can have that but lets drown out was kino

In the end it was mustache girl. Dont know what was her his ass, but chibi was just doing small talk. You can clearly see that mustache girl is unable to control her anger and lashes out at poor chibi. Mustache girl reached high levels of autism during this speed run.

Not video games you subhuman cocksucking e-celeb drama loving zoomers

age of consent in Arkansas is 16 and Missouri is 17

You were in your father's testicle when I first came to Yea Forums

Attached: Laugh4.gif (500x357, 358K)

Arkansas is 16, Missouri is 17 but there is an added part where you can defend yourself if you can prove that you could reasonably make the mistake of assuming they were legal.

>delicious
there's something really off about her. is she ok?

Attached: DHBjuYSXoAIgV32.jpg (1365x2048, 202K)

capitalism isnt perfect but its been more successful than anything else ever has, how do you think things should be?

>JIDF: activated
lmfao
There is nothing easier than donating directly to hospitals, you are wrong for thinking keeping the money is better when now he just buys dumb shit and plays with his overly expensive dog breed like a faggot.
If you still like his content you belong on reddit, not here.

Attached: 5afdcdaf5e48ec46008b45eb-750.jpg (504x378, 40K)

>Jews were never involved in Communism
Lmao what? I thought Commies would at least be educated given their influence in academia.

I think the jews should fuck off, so fuck capitlism

could it be the Heath Ledger Joker thing she's got going with her mouth?

Yeah, the jews made their fortunes through the machinations of....communism

Based brainlet poster

>one eye looking forward
>one eye looking down

i don't think he lied, i think he changed what he was going to ask as soon as they announced that chinky trash

The Church does more legitimate outreach, charity and community service than anyone else. Regardless of how much corruption and gold hanging from the ceilings you see that fact remains.

that doesnt really answer my question, you want capitalism without jews? if capitalism is so bad then how should things be.

Why the fuck would anyone donate to a hospital when massive portions of their funding is spent on illegals abusing the ER?

The catholic church is no different from other "charities" that enrich themselves at the expense of their stated mission, they just have a much larger income.
Oh and the whole widespread molestation of children thing as well.

Remember when we all died?

Attached: GADArticles.jpg (2160x2250, 619K)

I would rather priests molest kids than trannies.

His gf is a spic so it's not like that would be an objection for him lmfao

I'd rather nobody molested kids at all

Attached: Shrugs.png (402x239, 83K)

Catholics are not the only people that make up the church. Orthodox and Prods do just as much.

I'm still dead
:^)

>hickock45
>steve
Nice

cryin brian will always be a legend
>IM NOT A REAL NIGGA

>The only on-topic answer in this entire thread.
>Zero replies.

Great board.

Nah man, what you're talking about is the difference between an edited 5-10 minute video of a steam and the raw stream itself. Of course the video will only have the highlights and will be much funnier.

Fucking communist

Caveman really did put a John number on him.
It's only a matter of time before he goes tranny.

>WITH FACTS AND LOGIC
His question was "Is this an out-of-season April Fool's joke?"

Are you always this triggered by someone's bald head?

Attached: 1336730403574.png (305x359, 189K)

>The Church does more legitimate outreach, charity and community service than anyone else

Attached: 1440921032199.jpg (258x245, 22K)

>even chibi can get a gf
I have no excuses now.

Attached: 1417910762064.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No, he said he did it. They already revealed it. They screen you right before you step up to ask.

Friend. Some people still dream, just because we're dreamless soulless fags doesn't mean everyone has to. Let em live in their ignorance bliss while they still can.

>tranny frog
Another one added to the mute list, mhmm

At this point I actually feel bad for him.
He clearly suffers from mental illness. He should be trying to get on disability or something. I can empathize with struggling with homelessness as a mentally ill person.

trannies are way more often the victims of sexual assault than offenders though, you can't say the same about priests, and they dont have the church engaging widespread coverups to protect pedos either

>doesn't know townsends

Attached: 1559494364121.png (374x321, 154K)

I'm not going to sift through 2-4 hours of content for only 5-10 minutes of cheap laughs. Twitch clips don't really work well either. You would either have to be autistic or have a fuckton of time to waste being bored for most of the stream until something remotely funny happens.

It's also his experimental humor from the past that's so good. He rarely goes full ham anymore, it's just overly long gags, laughing at the game being wonky, or weak improv.

No, trannies have the entire media to help them protect their pederasty.

that's normal with white women, most of them age like garbage. why do you think makeup is marketed toward them so heavily?

>No Gary Chynne
You first

Attached: gc.png (1633x909, 3.39M)

People that sympathize with sweater kid need to get their fucking chords clipped.

I saw him streaming danganronpa and it was painfully obvious he had already played it and was pretending to be blind.

Attached: UNIMPRESSED_FELINE.png (476x477, 258K)

As opposed to priests who merely have the catholic church and legions of blinkered followers.

Vinesauce is a cautionary tale

the shit vinny has to put up with is astounding. I'm surprised he hasn't cracked yet

>hurrrrrr people should take their privately earned money and give it all to other people!
He probably started earning enough for it to be taxable and then realised the government is going to take 40% of everything he owns for the rest of his life so why the fuck should he donate to anyone?

Attached: 1509127303431.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

Can you expplain how he was cheating and post me a video?

Thank you for the new recommendation, user.

A 5 second google search:
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0

>implying commies belong on Yea Forums
Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: consensual voluntary waifuism.png (1020x1020, 773K)

There's a skip which requires you to be frame perfect at the very top of a jump. He wasn't frame perfect and by coincidence the autist who discovered the skip was watching Chibi and could tell he was too late on the jump.

I'm all for saying fuck off to scam charities, but donations are tax deductible.

Sure you were Chibi, sure you were.

caveman did NOTHING wrong

it is literally GDQ's fault for letting anyone sit on the couch, and now they have a rule against it

>Vinny will probably have to deal with pride f(l)ag shit in his fan"""art""" for an entire month now
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1503386900923.png (720x629, 878K)

Maybe she's just a shit smiler but her eyes look like those wide open crazy eyes bitches have.

I'm aware of Giant Bomb, Game Grumps, that donkey dude and pewdiedie (as in, I know they exist but I haven't watched any full videos from them). Everyone else in that picture is a literal who to me. I have no idea who these people are and I don't understand why you obsess so much over them. I feel like I'm the only person on this board who truly doesn't give a shit about e-celebs. And no, constantly talking shit about them doesn't mean that you don't care about them. You certainly care enough to know and recognize all of them, be familiar with their content and personal life and constantly make thread about them. By not caring I mean "I have no idea who these people are because I truly do not give a shit".
>inb4 someone asks me whether I've been living under a rock
I'm not on social media and I do not follow e-celebs. If that qualifies as living under a rock then I'm happy to live there. I wish you all did the same instead of filling this board with Twitter screencap threads and threads about some literal who's relationship drama. Today's Yea Forums is just a combination of Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Youtube's recommendations.

Subscribed.

classic internet history

Attached: kjttn622d7f11.jpg (1360x768, 153K)

>ctrl+f numbers
>0 results

>Cr1tikal used to be Yea Forums-approved until he decided show his face
ftfy faggot no one cares how fit or not he is but goddam I can't stand youtuberfags shoving their face infront of the content

Hey Hey People

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

to be honest I'm more intrigued by the ssseth/mbeke cinematic universe at this point than the marvel capeshit one
the reviews are just a bonus

>ppl on Yea Forums still make the same 5 year old threads about a man who by now has found his own place, got a gf, works out, has a job

Like if he was still a faggot id understand but hes just another normie now

Thank god they are gone it was really annoying seeing these fucks on Yea Forums all the time

she's definitely not ok

she looks like she's burying a lot of stuff in order to stay sane. this is rough as fuck to look at. not to mention she's chibi's gf, no one would EVER choose that if they had options

Pewdiepie is shit for edgy teenagers and faggots

>The Yea Forums approved celebrities are the ones that don't talk about video games
Of course they are.

We have a meth head who lives nearby i know him because he was my partner at an old job we had
I know he does meth because he told me once and he really looks like an addict
He has a gf who literally has the exact same face what the fuck

new classic: runitblack grabbing tekkentim's controller and smashing it, before throwing his anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgblcYgiBeE

Attached: 1542694196062.jpg (3840x2316, 873K)

perfect for Yea Forums

>His mom kicked him out

Wasnt he supporting his mother? He was the one who brought the money from what I understood

youtu.be/zOS3dliHK_o?t=977

Honestly
I have adhd and i have lots of trouble trying to choose between things, also my inner monologue during those times when i have to make a really important decision sound the same
Of course i wouldnt take an 8.000 dollar loan just to be able to voice some characters lol even if it was a game that i like thats dumb as hell unless you are rich

I watched the full stream not just the shitty crowbcat cut that takes things out of context
When you actually watch the full stream you see caveman was barely talking and alll chibi did was just try to bring a little bit of life into the room
Also if xou want someone to stop talking you shouldnt fucking ask them to talk more like caveman did before he told chibi out of nowhere to shut up
If caveman did this to me irl i would have just told him "you can have your boring ass couch for yourself than"

Well fuck you are right
I started coming here at 13 and now at 22 i just wanna fucking die

Got a link to your blog?

Get out of here tranny

a literal 15yo retarded mentally ill chick
Thats not really something to boast about

What happened to him?

>Hey hey people guy who literally steals other people's content and passes it off as his own here
No fucking thank you.

>If caveman did this to me irl i would have just told him "you can have your boring ass couch for yourself than"
t. chibi.

Caveman is there to play the game first and foremost. He's also shown with other games that he's more than capable of giving commentary, but it's a bit offputting to say much when some stranger just sits down and decides to do commentary with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ

t. chobbi

I dont give a shit if vinny hasnt come out and said anything about it
This is all literally just
>oh no prrson i like works with furries now i bet they must totaly find them disgusting aswell just like i do

I don't like how most of his stuff is just angry rants about trivial shit now. They aren't even funny

Its also an event to entertain people so they give you money
If you just sit a faggot ass person down there who wont fucking talk and just play the game quietly its a shit show
Fuck off autists

Also iam not gonna reply to the next 5 replies to me

Silence is better than obnoxious smalltalk, anyone non-autistic unlike yourself could tell Caveman was subtly suggesting chibi should talk less, not more.

I dont get critikal i watched some of his vids and its yet another lets play channel
I will never understand why people like lets plays
Unless the person isnt doing something special in the game i dont see any reason to watch another person play vidya

Ah yes, because I really go for all that lip smacking all those fat nerds do which makes every run so much worse. If he's got nothing to say then he can entertain me by speedrunning an obscure video game at ungodly hours because that's where all the obscure games get put.

*Bing* *Bing* Wohoo

At first he was just a goofy guy who said flying nipples a lot and it was endearing. Then it stopped being endearing but he didn't stop.

Subtetly sugesting to a literal autist aint gonna work
He should have known that hes on a fucking speedrun even theres gonna be lots of autists autistic people take everything literal if caveman actually answers to chibis smalltalk and even laughs at some of his jokes like he did in the full stream why should chibi stop?

You sound like a literal autist lol
Are you?

So what you're saying is that Caveman had to tell Chibi to shut up if he wanted him to stop?

Autistic people don't attempt sarcasm through text.

You're right user. I was hoping for more of this too

>konami
>troop
>phrase not found

Konami's performance peaks at E3 2010, prove me wrong.

Attached: screenshot-473.900x.jpg (900x499, 50K)

Yes exactly
He should have just told chibi "dude i appreciate your comments but i need to concentrate can you be quiet please?"

Not motherfucking "ill really prefer if you would be quiet" out of fucking nowhere after you talked with the guy for a good 40 minutes
I genuinly believe both of them are autistic somewhat and thats why this whole shit happened

>unironically perpetuating the Yea Forums is only for shitposting meme

>steals other people's content and passes it off as his own here
Imagine actually playing dwarf fortress holy shit that would be more embarrasing. Get a tripcode so people could block you cringy ass

Attached: burn.jpg (540x425, 83K)

Go back to your hole.

Attached: 1538383065916.jpg (461x439, 20K)

*AHEM*

Attached: 1552396063533.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

>forgottenweapons and paul harrell
My ni/k/ger.

>a ripe as hell delicious 15yo
She is obviously mentally ill.
Just look at her.

>Hahaha
>hahahaa

Attached: Yoshi-Transparent-Images.png (1180x2425, 1.67M)

well the MRE guy is based, I agree.

Attached: sidekick.jpg (1667x5000, 510K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8

She cute and funny

>a man who by now has found his own place, got a gf, works out, has a job
Hahahaha

Attached: 340x.jpg (330x429, 81K)

Most of their opinions are pretty stupid but i have to admit that they really changed the way i look at games.

This, fuck off with the e-celeb circlejerking faggots

How can a man in red stand out of the crimson sea? By standing with purpose.

Can a psychologist explain to me why people like this guy exist?

Put Jared in the approved list

I honestly feel like speedrunning shouldn't even be considered part of gaming.

Still more than what Yea Forums has

That's a guy?

>mega64 permitted

based

Attached: mariel christmas.jpg (640x640, 96K)

give back the computer, nigger

>dunkey and Ross Scott
Beeg Yoshee.

post more mariel

>Cr1tikal used to be Yea Forums-approved until he decided to get /fit/ and show his face, then he got addicted to the narcissism of being a chad

Yeah totally, cr1tikal was /ourguy/ up until he took care of his body, improved his confidence by showing his face and widening is audience instead of remaining a niche nobody! Cringe and Bluepilled!!!!!

Attached: 1559230857984.jpg (750x750, 27K)

Attached: mariel.gif (336x459, 2.56M)

people on this board just want their favorite ecelebs to be as shitty and miserable as they are

When you tie your entire value as a person to your love of a product,company,group or whatever, any attack on that self-imposed tribe is an attack on you. You have two options, to fight cognitive dissonance and turn introspective and realize how retarded it all is, or go with the lizard brain and defend your proxy at all costs. The vast majority of people go with the latter.

The fuck is "Yea Forums approved" shit.

Every one of them is faggot. Everyone who spend their time watching youtube "celebrities" also a faggot

Look at the limp-wrist faggot.

She is the most 6/10 I've ever seen.

Who here wouldn't date a 6/10?

whatever you say libtard

Attached: mariel.jpg (1536x2048, 299K)

I unironically like Markipliers old stuff. It's very comfy background noise while playing games.

Attached: 1559105874155.jpg (254x199, 13K)

more

wait what? what happened?

What a comeback

Attached: 59911620_766107537116550_1650226323177603072_n.jpg (750x521, 31K)

Why would you post this picture, what is wrong with you

>townsend
what an odd thing to add there, but I wont disagree.

>His smile and optimism: gone.

Attached: Jacksonville-shooting-Latest-pictures-after-video-game-massacre-in-Florida-1480124.jpg (590x702, 60K)

why did rocco cheat on her

Attached: mariel3.png (1244x1118, 1.24M)

leave anita alone!

Attached: LjyUJYp.jpg (414x750, 112K)

Chibi was in the wrong, but Caveman didn't do anything right

based

no it's more that his entire chat is always screaming "trans rights" or "vinny say trans rights" when there is literally nothing to do with that on stream

NOW WAIT A MINUTE! MATT NOOOO!

>"Um...i dont know if any of you noticed that i've been knitting the whole time..."

Attached: cancer.jpg (480x360, 22K)

She was banned and then apologized, so it turned out ok

what do you mean

Sooo was the bitch actually asking the runner to stop or just the commentator?
What would Yea Forums have done in his situation?

She unironically looks older than my girlfriend, who is actually thirty.

The runner. He ended up having to pause the game and applaud her story.

Attached: gaben.jpg (600x466, 103K)

This was absolute kino, not just those parries but the entire set was awesome

>Started watching Cr1tikal back around 2010, because of the QWOP video
>Most of his stuff now is about Internet drama and other YouTubers that I haven't even heard of

Because they're still salvageable with makeup, unlike niggers?

Honestly i would have just ignored her and kept playing fuck that noise
Would have even done more rolls with link to make him sound louder to overtone the bitch talking

Kos, or some say Kosm

Looks like dedidated wam kid grown up

>Started coming here when I was around 18 or 19
>I'm going to be 27 this month

>that busted up chick is illegal to date in good old freedom land for being underage
what a third world shithole lol

The podcast was horrible. I mean, the first episode was decent, some funny stories, etc. But then they all just jewed out to advertise shaving supplies or some other garbage and went on "how bad the life in Turkey is for one of our hosts" so that they can rake in even more money. It was obvious from the get go that Critical is a hypocrite. No sane person would say "i want to end corruption" in a serious tone.

>He ended up having to pause the game and applaud her story.
No, he didn't.

>Not posting one of the greatest announcements of competitive VIOLENCE, SPEED and MOMENTUM in video game history

RAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: transparency.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>Honestly i would have just ignored her and kept playing fuck that noise
That's what he did.

did you watch the video?

Relax user, just take a snus

Attached: pnl5bydrw6g01.png (2048x1536, 2.19M)

R-R-R-R-R-RAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Attached: 638.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>Darkside Phil
>Not letting him slide just for the amusement factor
Negro please.

BUGGED JUMPING MECHANICS

Who's the shoyboy on the bottom right?

He still clapped for her at the end

I'm not even a 5/10.

Honestly iam scared that i wont even make it to 30

was it kino?

Attached: 1547084982628.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>over 320 replies
>only these posts were about historical gaming moments
when will you e-celeb worshipping faggot zoomers fuck off from Yea Forums and go back to r*ddit where you belong

Attached: 1551592452482.png (975x700, 812K)

That bitch looks 40

People trying to tell me he was just picking up a bottle and shit i dont fucking care whatever they say he was literally sniffing her fucking seat stop with your shit nobody picks up a bottle like this

How are you guys posting without an image? I've seen people do this transparency trick before.

It feels weird that the age of 30 is so close for me now. It feels like not too long ago when I was 22 myself back in 2014.

Wish you the best luck for future user

I cringed at this post. Did some 10 years old create this?

Thanks.

>le ebin boomer wojak
you're pretty cancer yourself fag, don't act all high and mighty

Life in Erdogan's Turkey is an interesting subject though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEwtJPFn0o

Attached: waterfox_obdKyhf0Ma.png (500x500, 535K)

No nigga, there was a coke under the seat. Although I’d i were him, I would have disguised my chair sniffing in the same way

>Cr1tikal used to be Yea Forums-approved
I stopped watching Cr1tikal when I was 15 because his humour is so fucking repetitive

Imagine knowing who any of these people are.

Based

Quick reminder that she literally defended him on Twitter.

Fucking hot she probably wants him to sniff her ass next

Attached: 1506285755577.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Yes, he kept playing.
After he was done with the run.

How does he afford to eat?

oldfag here from whenever there was still loli and guro boards
I turned 30 today, you'll definitely make it

Attached: 1463334202040.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

He leeches off his parents like a parasite.

>BAAAHHHHH MOMMY MOMMY FEED ME MOMMY! BABA BIBI GRBRBRTHPTHPT SPOONFEED ME MOMMY! BABBY WANTS SPOONY POONY PAPINANA BRTHRTHPHTHRTH!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 264K)

The main things I remember from when I was new here were those Synchtube and Ace of Spades things that used to be big on Yea Forums. I also vaguely remember being on here when everyone was mad about Megaman Legends 3 being cancelled, and also when /vg/ was made.

Two people already provided relevant responses before your little retard fit here.
No one needs you.

but they kicked him out, do they still give him money?

Imagine being this enraged

comrade, you giving away food or money as an individual isnt enough to make a difference, employ that effort in trying to change the state so it is the one that gives essential goods to the people who need it.

this was so fucking hilarious when it happened wish i was there to see what the chat was doing

fuck

ya boilin'?
ya seethin'?
ya fumin'?

Thanks user, I've been looking for a hi-res pic of the BISHOP for ages

go back to your faggy little discord

I want his cum all over me

Imagine being this delusional. Take your meds.

You can tell Yea Forums turned to dogshit when posters endorse that fag.

How is that less rude than “id really prefer you to be quiet” thats a really polite way to ask someone to stfu.

This board sure has changed since 2012.

Don't be talking shit about my boy. I've watched him for ages too, and yeah his material faltered sometimes, but he still does some really interesting and creative things with streaming. Really I just think I grew up, not that he's changed

obsessed

That wasn't him you dunce. Don't conflate the Chad seat-sniffer with the gigafaggot that is Chibi.

>death of an identity
Who the fuck identifies as a "gamer"?

>no Ryan Dawson
>no AvE
>no airforceproud95
>no JonTron
>no Donut Operator
Shit opinion, also Yea Forums is obviously one person

Attached: 1472303344727.gif (240x245, 1.27M)

he barely exists and will be dead within 10 years
look at his cheeks and eyes

You're telling me. I remember when >2010 changed to >2011

>Yea Forums unironically discusses COD
>Yea Forums unironically discusses WoW
>mobile game threads on Yea Forums
>everyone is a gigantic pussy, zero good banter

What a disappointment. Which demographic do we blame for this? Women? Blacks? Wagecucks? All of them? Can we make Yea Forums a whites-only board and go back to viciously bullying anyone different from us whatsoever?

How is this not posted yet

Attached: images (1).jpg (294x172, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WD795Wml69Y

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I fucking knew there were tanks in Terraria, but are there Apache helicopters?

Most problems would be easily solved if nintendo had their own board and ecelebs aswell
Give sony a board too and its all good
Make Yea Forums pc gaming instead

>Which demographic do we blame for this?

I think that Yea Forums is just way too fast now, and also the "post-irony" and "BTFO" cultures have gotten way out of hand, so everything on here is now just about Yea Forums users shitting on each other and spamming crying_wojak.jpg.

Thanks,this post gives me hope,because if even some lying sperg who cant handle a simple job can get some girl to try and get a apartment for him then it means i can make it

Best script of all time

Attached: 1540319897847.png (1920x4326, 3.3M)

I have a lot of respect for the guy. He started out as a nobody loser and now he is a total shad.

Unironically, people who barely play vidya.

>no kripp

based

>He didn't react to something rare, HE'S CHEATING
That doesn't prove anything, is there a manual for reacting to stuff?
>Chibi confesses at the end.
Dang. That's a bummer.
Remember kids:
Admit Nothing
Deny Everything
Make Counter Accusations
Works every time.

Attached: 1559408483620.gif (500x500, 122K)

No.

>bolsheviks
nice room temp iq you fucking red retard

I completely boycotted him after his lazy flat earth video

Even if he didn't confess, other autists would have banned him from whatever speedrunning community there is. Even to the untrained eye Mario has clearly passed the peak of his jump height and is falling before the battle starts, making the glitch impossible.

Nobody. They identify YOU as a gamer. If you voluntarily apply any labels to YOURSELF you're a fucking sheep. Labels are for categorizing other people.

3 fat retarded amerimutt slobs that I used to find humorous when I was 11.
Imagine never growing up. Or having a literal smoothbrain.

aaand thread is ruined

This is my favourite moment. To forget you're on camera viewed live by hundreds of thousands of people just to take a quick whiff of a seat a girl just used. I wonder how he feels about the incident.

>AvE
Fuck that guy is good but I haven't watched his content in ages. Watching his videos makes me feel I had a proper father figure.

>based gun grandpa

Attached: 1555069412040.png (532x582, 514K)

the rest are discussing the historical moments you absolute faggot.

Story?

Jesus, i hate niggers.

>"you can have your boring ass couch for yourself than"
I'm sure he'd prefer it to someone sperging out and then thinking you should be grateful to them

He was picking up his bottle that rolled under the chair.
I seriously do not understand why people think he was sniffing her chair. Why would anyone even sniff a fucking chair?

2 of those are based af, hick and tsends you fucking donkey

Is this the most unique scenario in history? A man gets beaten so hard in a video game that he transforms into a woman.

Attached: 1vOxZkX.jpg (1485x833, 114K)

They can smell the ass without the girl finding out. Except in this case the girl and literally every one else on the planet found out.

So just telling jokes is sperging out now? Retard

>he doesn’t know townsend
>he doesn’t know steve1989
>he doesn’t know hickok
Kill yourself

That would change nothing. In thus case at least.

>his DMC 5 review
Is that midget even self aware?
>Reee "up your butt" is kindergarten humor and its straight up retarded and totally not different from what i do by repeatedly speaking any type of sex related word i can
Its the one time that faggot actually pissed me off,the sheer lack of self awareness

Cosmo has quite the tragic story. It's almost like he got possessed by a demon or something. I feel bad for the guy but simultaneously want to see his arc end in either an hero or redemption.

Attached: 1559320913469.png (291x301, 118K)

>He should be trying to get on disability or something
Yea, good luck with that, hope he can eat dirt for 5 years before finally being told no by a judge.

What's wrong with Ross.

JOHN
O
H
N

Hey, SAm. You fucking cuckold. I know you're reading this, you little cucky bitch. Hold Tolki tight tonight, motherfucker. Because I'm gonna use all her holes tomorrow.

>lirk
>faggot
nigga u gay

this is awful but also its awful you know all of this

Can't believe that fucker lied for an hour straight

Yeah this guy was a legend, nobody's ever gonna top the TAK

we want to laugh at others. all of us here lament the state of video games all the time, i don't want to discuss it in depth

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Boy, you're stupid.

I would not hire this fucking slob, holy hell.

>when I was 11.

I'm too old for this board.

Then literally do your research on the 10% who aren't hoarding all the money.
Hell, Red Cross is still one of the largest charities with transparent transactions

The red cross is cancelled because it hates gays or something

To balance the universe.

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

A fucking legend

Based hinata

Well she's way hotter than Dunkey's gf

based
i did my part

Literally cringe and bluepilled

It's still going. And if Red cross is an issue, there is also Médecins Sans Frontière

how do you still bust like that at his age?

Dude, crazy chicks are the best for sex

Guess you missed the memo that he is no longer our guy since he BTFO alt-right.

the excitement of getting caught

this is the most yikespilled image ever to grace this board. big oof

being autistic doesn't give you an excuse or pass for being a lying, manipulative dipshit and takes advantage of schizo underage girls so he can feel superior or whatever.

Attached: chibi.png (475x830, 63K)

typical libshit attitude about life

this is literally every dirty talk texting session I've had with my gf, without the descriptive language that makes me sound like a caterpillar.

Chibi is 100% in this thread, probably has some sort of Google Alert for this shit so he can come in and samefag and defend his retardation.

Top is two former teammates (Matumbaman and JerAx, both fins), and true friends. The one with the shorter hair became a TI champion while the other one was on his way to become one.
Bottom two pics are Fly (fitjew) and n0tail who have been in a team even before Dota2 existed and later created a team (OG) themselves.
They played well sometimes but hit a slump often, especially during the biggest tournament each year, The International. Fitjew takes another good player, a swede and former International champion, and leaves like on the day they are supposed to take a flight to the last bigger tournament before The International and joined the only decent NA team. N0tail and the rest of the team couldn't attend because they didn't have enough players. He asked a retired aussie player who played for OG before to come back (he did), the manager, a french ex-player also has to become active again and then they hired a finnish pubplayer. Nobody expected OG to win with their shortly assembled team to get far against teams who have been practicing in the same lineup for months or years. They defeated one team after the other until they faced fitjew who also made it far into the tournament and crushed them. And then they won in the finals against a chink team in an even year (even years are supposed to be chink championships). They also spammed chatwheel in each game
youtu.be/A8r87P5nAbA?t=153

tl;dr
Nothing can defeat Finland and their shitposts

Attached: 1555636703031.jpg (660x330, 33K)

Holy fucking shit I know this guy IRL wtf.

I've known him for years and I've been seeing OPs picture for years but never put two and two together until seeing him like this

Send him this video
youtu.be/vniPtX1PQ7g

How did you guys meet?

I remember another user say he was called out by the guy who found the glitch, but I could be remembering that wrong

>hating on townsends
He's our only chance of redemption, faggot. Have some respect for history.

Attached: 1558899913679.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

only correct answer

Attached: 1557816000986.jpg (1400x1400, 143K)

Why isn't soda with all these other streamers

Attached: Snapchat-2123387160.jpg (1080x1920, 105K)

Was that Chibi?

You have no integrity.

he sends naked photos to minors and this is true

Convention meetups felt like cool hangouts at first when you got to meet someone popular, but when you see them now, they're surrounded by spurgs spouting off memes.
>"H-HEY VINNY, REMEMBER THAT TIME, THAT... YOU MADE... THAT MEAT SOUND? HEHEHEHEH!!!!"
>"HEY MARKIPLIER.. IT WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU GOT SCARED BY FREDDY THAT ONE TIME HAHAH!!"
Now conventions feels like zoos where it's just "remember that one joke from 5 years ago? Here's the guy who made it, come tell them the story of how to heard that joke" and it's miserable.

I agree that he doesn't have to react to something like most people would do but the guy who found the glitch in the first place called him out on it and it was pretty obvious if you know how it kinda works too.
Not really. That kind of shit isn't exclusive to one political spectrum, it's common everywhere

perfect list but for one thing: jerma should not be in faggot tier.

For me it's SGDQ 2016's Fallout 3 run by progamingwithed

immortalized with twitch chat:
www twitch tv/videos/76689322?t=22h18m10s

Attached: CaaIcMGUkAA2R66.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

You have to be a fan of an e-celeb that is not too famous yet to be able to capture a moment of magic with them, otherwise, it's inevitable.

Put me in the screenshot you fucking retard

Attached: 1558855780108.jpg (350x383, 75K)

he has the most normie and garbage taste in vidya you can imagine, and he's too much of a brainlet to understand even kiddy shonen-tier storytelling

You think bottom is relevant because you fell for the meme, not because they actually are.
If you've never heard of anyone in the top then you live under a fucking rock.

Attached: wxm8RT3.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>zoomer newfags triggered by this pic
Based.

Attached: 1530337359015.png (670x334, 153K)

nice feet

YIKES!!!!!

That's when I lost all hope I had for him
>every sentence has cum, fart, shit or John Wick in it
>UP YOUR BUTT IS SO IMMATURE

Attached: 411eec0fdc5fa85e3d509ee525099153.png (320x331, 67K)

No.

What's memorable about it?

nvm, opened the link

Why would you call this your girlfriend? Is he gay and deep in the closet, or very desperate and hoping that his "gf" will turn into a real girl one day?
I'm not even hating, I'm genuinely curious.

fell for the feminine penis meme

He spends his run bragging about his "girlfriend's" anniversary of transitioning.

you can be simultaneously happy for his health but disapproving of his content, yknow.
hope he stays healthy, but ive kept away his videos/streams like the plague

>No el beastador

Attached: Elpresador.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

it's a spreading plague. jerma has had to put up with the same shit too, and he's too much of a people pleaser for his own good.

>no badlandschugs
not based

>airforceproud95
>AvE

Attached: Rearmed.png (500x328, 43K)

DON'T TOUCH THAT MOUSE

How do you make a living as a streamer?

Imagine having any idea who or what anyone in this thread is talking about. Lmao you losers are so pathetic.

Hey guys its mouse trap monday

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 199K)

i would really prefer if you were quiet

>get /fit/

he's got toothpick arms

One of his moderators and closest co workers put him in the background of furry porn and fired his ass

Said autist was there because Chibi invited him.

I don't know how the fuck he thought he was gong to get away with that.

His parents got divorced
Chibi had to abruptly grow up, and life has been tough for him since then. The stupid faggot still streams even though his life is a wreck

>1000 dollars
he gets like 20 viewers, that sounds like bullshit

Nah. Kiwifarms makes it easy to find info

His roastie wife is grabbing him by the balls

that guy used to do fairly comfy streams
then his """g""""f began appearing sitting completely silent beside him while streaming, and then that fucking gdq run happened

vinny and borte? they dont even use their face for content or vlog ever

Reading and relaying info isn’t hard

Asiago cheese bagel... Yummy!

youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0

Redpill me on this

That is a meme
Cosmo had some bad shit going down in his life. His gf cucked him, a close friend committed suicide. This loss was merely the cherry on top

how exactly does he "cheat" in this moment? I accept he cheated, but what did he do? I've never understood that.

That's a guy right?

>IM NOT A REAL...nigga

You just know he had to think before he said that

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1530297790039.jpg (350x418, 40K)

he used a trainer to pull off a skip very few have been able to

the tsmaleo guy in that picture is the guy who discovered the glitch in the game. It is not an easy glitch either and has like a 2 frame window to pull off, when mario is at the height of his jump before falling. In the segment mario was clearly falling but still got the glitch, tldr chibi is a hack who deserved everything he got.

OLD CELEB GOOD. NEW CELEB BAD.

Attached: 1473885724063.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

Guaranteedreplies.jpg

>Cr1tikal used to be Yea Forums-approved
nah nigga, I've never approved of your shitty E-celebs

The rich fgc culture. Beatiful.

Not a Paper Mario TTYD speedrunner, but from what I gathered there is a bug that allows you to jump again right after a battle has ended if you time it frame perfectly at the peak of Mario;s jump. Chibi used a cheat to allow him to jump again without performing the trick, trying to make it appear as if he did the trick successfully.

User cheat codes to basically fly to make it look like he made a frame perfect jump.
The guy who discovered the skip was watching and spotted it almost instantly.